Brian's New Housekeeper - Cover

Brian's New Housekeeper

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 2: More Modeling, Less Cleaning

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: More Modeling, Less Cleaning - Kirstin had too many bills and too many school loans to pay off. Her brother, Brian was already quite well off, working in the tech industry and being somewhat of a rock star. When he offered to supplement her meager income with some simple housekeeping, she jumped at the chance eagerly. It was a true testament to family that her brother was so willing to help her out. The first sign that things might not be as simple as she had thought was when he offered her a bonus to model some heels.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow  

The next Sunday arrived, and Kirstin was still freaking over how much Laura had liked the pair of earrings she had gotten her. Excited to continue to make additional cash, even if it meant doing menial labor, she knocked twice on her brother’s door and entered. Making her way to the kitchen, she dropped her purse off as she greeted her brother. “Another day of cleaning!”

Sitting prominently on the coffee table were another pair of high heels. These were somehow even sluttier than the first. They were just as steep, but had black leather straps with buckles that ran the length of the leg to mid-thigh.

Nodding his head to the heels Brian explained “Mom and Dad’s anniversary is coming up. I saw how you practically beamed when Laura gushed over those earrings, so I thought maybe you’d want to buy the folks something nice too. “ He paused a moment before continuing “So, anyway, I talked with that friend of mine and I think we worked something out. She’s willing to pay you to wear them again, but she really liked that sassy photo we took. She said it really captured the spirit of what she’s going for. So rather than just cleaning and wearing them today, how do you feel about being a model again?”

“Oh, again? I thought, well, I had hoped maybe she would, it was sure nice to, you know, have some extra cash. I don’t mind trying them out, though I’m not sure how much of a ‘model’ I can be. “ Kirstin said, already imagining the extra cash, though these boots looked quite a bit more complicated to wear. “ So, just wear these while I clean again? “ she asked, picking them up and trying to see just how they worked.

Leaving the small kitchen table, she went and sat down in front of the coffee table, picking up the heels and looking them over. “There sure are a lot of straps, this will take a minute” she said quietly, slipping her tennis shoes and socks off with one hand as she opened up the straps of the first shoe. She figured she could at least clean in these, make some extra money, and worry about the posing or modeling as she went along, Brian no doubt would help her relax. “I really appreciate you trying to help me like this. Extra money is more than nice, it’s a life saver!” Slipping her right foot into the boot, she felt her feet slide comfortably into the soft leather insole. The smell of the fresh leather was strong as she began to close the straps and buckles, working her way up over her knee. Standing up with just the one shoe on, wanting to get the straps tight and in the correct position, she bent over innocently and finished the job, one foot much higher than the other, making her stance more than a little awkward.

“Well, you were obviously enough of a model to impress her. You can at least take confidence in that.” Brian replied, having come into the room as well, sitting on the lounger as he watched her buckle on the boot.

As Kirstin finished up the buckles on one leg, Brian pulled a black bag from a cabinet in the living room and set it on the coffee table. “Well, maybe we will go a little light on the cleaning today.” he sayid, producing a high quality camera from the bag. “She really wants a wide variety of shots, so if it works for you, the modelling will be the number one chore. In fact, why don’t we have today’s first pose be a riff on what you’re doing right now.” He mounted a new lens on the camera, powered it on, and began fiddling with a few settings. Squatting down low in front of his sister, he pointed the camera up along the front of her legs. “How about you act like you’re starting to put the other one on and make some kind of sultry face. Bite your lip a little bit or pout or something. I’m just making stuff up.” he admitted, obviously trying to keep her at ease.

Bent over her knee, about to put the second boot on, Kirstin paused hearing her brother’s suggestion. Not only was he saying that he did not need her to clean much, he was making it sound like she actually would make some OK money just from the pictures. Her soft cotton t-shirt hugged her body as she bent down to reach the straps on the second shoe, the pale blue fabric with a faint floral pattern was in sharp contrast to the leather shoes festooned with a multitude of buckles and long straps. She stood up for a second, hiking her shorts back up (she’d felt them starting to sag and expose her backside briefly) before looking over at her brother and trying to smile sexy. She thought it probably looked more like a duck than something cute, but he said to try and smile like she was ‘hot’ or something. “Who is she marketing these to? Boys? Girl’s don’t really want sexy smiles, they want to see how they fit, and how it makes our calves look!”

Brian grinned as the shutter snapped three times in quick succession. “Well, she’s marketing to both. Sure, the girls are going to be browsing and buying. But guys apparently buy a surprising number of these sorts of things as gifts.”

“But you know, you bring up a good point. Let’s cover all of our bases by taking turns. I just gave you a pose that, coming from my brain, was obviously aimed at the guys. Now you strike a pose that will work for the girls. Then we’ll go back and forth like that until we have enough material to send over to her. What do you say?”

Kirstin bent down and worked on the buckles, fitting her foot into the second shoe and putting all the straps in place. “Ok, I guess, I mean, if you think that will work.” Standing up, wobbling a little as she got used to it, she moved into the kitchen where there was tile. “I think I like to see the shoes against a white or light backdrop like this.” she said, waiting as he took a picture or two.

“Yeah, that’s a good contrast, Kirstin. Let me get a couple of shots like that.” he replied, dropping into a squat and letting the camera fly. Some were of just her feet, some were of her legs, and others of her full body. “There, you see? You’ve got a natural talent for this.” He gave a comforting smile as he browsed through the shots.

Kirstin stood awkwardly, unused to being photographed like this. “Though, to be honest, when I am shopping, I like to see how the shoes pair up with what I’m going to wear, and stuff too”. Looking at herself in the bright light of the kitchen she giggled. “Odd combination, I know. If I’d known this was going to be such a thing, you know, fancy shoes and pictures, I’d have brought something nicer to wear ... Maybe”. Turning in place, she waited for him to suggest the next pose, all while admiring the way it lifted her heels so high, really making her legs feel longer.

Brian swallowed hard, then gave a nervous chuckle. “Well, it’s kind of weird but my friend did provide an outfit that she thought would match the vibe of the shoes pretty well. But it’s uh, kind of a sexy one so I didn’t bring it out.”

He looked as if he was unsure, almost as if he regretted mentioning it. “There is more money involved but ... I don’t know, maybe it’s just best if you stick to what you’re wearing and maybe bring some nice outfits just in case from now on.” He let his words linger for a bit, fiddling with the camera as if biding his time. “Anyway, I think that was a great pose for the girls. Are you ready to do one for the guys?”

Standing and letting him take some more pictures was the easiest way to make money that she had ever known. Blushing at his continued compliments, she felt pretty and appreciated, even if it was just her brother. Having someone tell you that you are good at something, especially something so out of her comfort zone, was really, really, nice. When he told her that there was an outfit the artist had sent along, she had gotten a little excited. It would be really nice to see how they looked with something besides her shorts, but he seemed reluctant, almost as if he regretted mentioning it. She made a mental note to bring it up again, not sure what the problem was. Maybe he didn’t think she could look good in it or something.

“Sure, I can do that, but, um, what did you want me to do now for the, um, ‘boys’ pose?”

“Ah, OK...” Brian paused, tapping his chin as he seemed to be deciding, before smiling and nodding as if agreeing with himself.

“So, obviously this one is going to be a little different than the pose for the girls. But that’s to be expected, right?” He pulled out his phone and tapped away for a moment. “Sorry ... I’m just looking to see what kind of poses make for this kind of thing in standard photo shoots ... Ok, got one.” Brian looked up at Kirstin “So, why don’t you grab that kitchen chair and pull it out a bit so I can see only you and the chair against the wall sideways.” he nods to one of the small wooden chairs with the u-shaped back that had vertical wooden bars inside the U.

He dropped into a squat, getting an angle for the shot he wanted. “Ok, now, this seems to be a pretty popular one online. Put both hands on the top of the chair back, bend over so that your head is almost between your shoulders, and turn your head so that you’re looking right at me. Make sure your legs are almost locked and keep your back flat. You’re going to want to drive your butt back as far back as it can go.” He took his time explaining all this, waiting for his sister to assume each position before giving further instruction. “There. How does that feel?”

Kirstin had taken the chair out easily enough, holding onto it’s back as she stretched and lowered herself. The position actually stretched her hamstrings and calves, just like one of her yoga poses, causing her to release a little sigh of pleasure. “Actually, kind of good” she said, “it’s stretching me in a way I don’t experience unless I’m doing my yoga - and that always makes me feel better when I do - I just, um, don’t always get motivated to do it!”. All the while she spoke, she’d lowered herself a bit more until she could feel her back was as level as she thought it should be. She had to spread her feet apart a little bit for balance, making it look like a narrow sort of ‘A’ frame from a certain perspective.

“How about that?” Brian teased with an easy laugh. “You’re getting paid to do your yoga.” He gave her a reassuring smile before going silent as she worked deeper into the position.

Pulling her hand free so that she could move her hair up on the side facing him, tossing it over her neck and onto the other side, she looked at him with more of a confused, than a sexy look. “Not sure how this pose is good for selling shoes, but I have not really looked at the male centered advertising lately.”

‘Or ever, really!’ she thought to herself. Not that she was a prude, far from it. She just knew what she liked, most of the time, and she really didn’t need the inner competition that models sometimes were forced into. Waiting as he took the shots, moving and turning slightly when he asked, she wondered again why he didn’t want her to change. Maybe he liked her in shorts. Looking at his face, and his body language, she thought with a blush that maybe he did. He was male after all. And her long legs looked rather good right now she thought, glancing at the long line of her flank as she posed bent over.

“It’s all just part of an image, I think. Yeah, it might not directly show the shoes, but it kind of stresses the sexy look you could have if you buy them. I don’t really know. I guess we’re both amateurs.” he explained, edging around from her side to be right behind her. “Can you kind of glance over your shoulder at me? There. That is perfect.” He snapped a few photos directly behind her, the taut lines of her legs ending at the high hem of her shorts. The heels accentuated the curves of her ass, popping her butt out even further than it normally would be in this position.

Reviewing the most recent photos on his camera, he began to almost zone out. Rising up from his squat, he spoke softly, almost to himself but still addressing his sister. “Goddamn, Kirstin.” he said, clicking through a few more. “You look ... good. I mean, like in as non-creepy a way as possible, it’s just, wow.” A sheepish laugh escaped his lips followed by an equally uncomfortable smile. “Anyway, do you want to do another one for the girls?” Not realizing quite how excited seeing Kirstin like this had got him, Brian stood, one leg slightly pulled back but not enough to hide his now sizable erection as it stretched the light brown corduroy fabric of his pants.

“Sure” Kirstin said brightly, getting up from her awkward bent pose with a bit of a sigh - her muscles moving back into place after their long stretch. She had already thought of what she wanted to do while she was bent over in the last pose, so she moved easily into the chair and sat down. Crossing one leg over the other, she picked up a magazine and pretended to read. Glancing at her brother, she asked “How’s th---”. She stopped startled, then repeated herself. “Sorry, how’s this?”. She could swear that she’d seen her brother with a lump in his pants, and she did not know what to make of it. Was it the way she’d been posing? Or was it just some weird boy thing. She’d heard that could happen, though she’d never really thought about her brother having that problem.

“Hey, that’s a nice one, Kirstin. I think you might be a natural!” As Kirstin moved out of her stretch, Brian gave his warmest, most natural smile while saying this, obviously trying to ease the slight awkwardness of her posing for him.

Brian dropped into a crouch, making it impossible for her to verify what she had thought she had seen - not that she was really interested - it had mostly startled her.

He spoke quickly as he continued taking pictures. “Uh, that’s perfect Kirstin. Let me just catch a few from down here.” Pulling the camera in front of his face, he seemed to let the camera fly without putting much thought to the photography.

Holding position as her brother snapped a string of pictures, Kirstin smiled for the camera though her mind was still distracted with thoughts of her brother enjoying this. She was not upset as much as surprised. She had not thought of herself as being all that attractive, at least not in that way. Perhaps the modeling, or the shoes had done something to her look. She knew she liked how it stretched her muscles and made her legs look nice, and the money was so sweet.

After a brief pause to review the pictures, Brian continued, seeming to have regained his balance. “Okay, let’s do one more for the guys and call it a wrap. How would you feel about getting into a squat and either looking over one shoulder for a behind the back shot or putting your hands on your knees and kind of driving them apart for a front shot?” he asked, trying to keep his voice steady.

Pulling herself from her daydream, she got up from the chair as he got out of his squat, seemingly no worse for wear, maybe she’d just imagined things. “Oh, sure, um, you got the back last time though, so maybe the front view.

While she got up and moved, he continued, sounding as if what he was saying was an afterthought, “And that’ll make it ... let’s see, would’ve been eighty with the outfit but forty for just the shoes...”. Clearing his throat, he makes eye contact again, “Yeah, it’s forty bucks again for the shoe pictures. Does that sound good?”

Squatting, her knees mostly together, Kirstin could feel the burn in her legs as she lowered her body. “Something like this? “she started to ask, before catching his last comment. The money sounded very very good to her. “You said that before, but didn’t bring the outfit out. Is there something wrong with it? I mean, do you think I won’t look OK or something? At least let me look and decide for myself, hmm, you know I can use all the money I can get!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.