Brian's New Housekeeper
Chapter 1: It started so simply

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: It started so simply - Kirstin had too many bills and too many school loans to pay off. Her brother, Brian was already quite well off, working in the tech industry and being somewhat of a rock star. When he offered to supplement her meager income with some simple housekeeping, she jumped at the chance eagerly. It was a true testament to family that her brother was so willing to help her out. The first sign that things might not be as simple as she had thought was when he offered her a bonus to model some heels.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow  

It was a grey, rainy February day when Kirstin’s beat up old coupe pulled up to the curb outside his apartment. For the past few weeks she’d been doing chores for him and they’d found a nice, easy rhythm. Brian watched from the window for a moment, before heading to the kitchen to wait for her like he usually did. Every Sunday, she stopped by, cleaned for an hour, and took a nice, easy thirty-five dollars home. While it was little more than chump change to Brian with his coding job at a major internet company, but for Kirstin, he knew it made the difference between paying the monthly minimum on her loans, credit cards, and other expenses, or incurring more late fees and falling further behind.

As usual, he left the door to his second floor apartment unlocked. As she closed the door behind her, he waited dressed like always, wearing navy pants, brown shoes and a checked shirt while he shuffled through some papers at the small kitchen table of his one bedroom apartment. “Hey there, Kirstin, how’s it going?” he asked with a smile.

He rose from his seat and approached her, planting his hands on his sides. He was usually very relaxed and informal, but today he was a little anxious. “Everything good?” he asked, grasping at words to make some conversation with her. “Thanks for coming by. This really helps a lot.” he added, giving an uncomfortable laugh, before moving his hands across his chest, not to know quite what to do with them. ‘Get a grip’ he told himself, she had no way of knowing what he was going to suggest today.

Kirstin smiled, greeting her brother informally with a wave. “Good, another day, another bill to pay, you know!” She had to make jokes. She’d gotten so far behind since college that it was almost an embarrassment. Brian had literally been a life saver when he offered her a little bit of money to clean once a week.

With her soft cotton top hugging her torso, she moved easily to the closet, getting her supplies. Bent over, he assumed she was oblivious to the view her denim shorts provided. Brian was in the ‘safe’ category, and she rarely, if ever, thought about what she wore around him. She could scruff out if she wanted to, he wouldn’t have minded - though since she was getting paid, she usually tried to wear something easy to work in, but was not in dire need of cleaning.

“You know it helps me way more than it helps you!” she said, starting with some simple pickup and organizing, dusting as she went, knocking any minor debris to the floor to be later picked up by the small vacuum he kept in the closet.

Brian forced a small smile at Kirstin’s comment and watched as she started getting her supplies. In a lot of ways, it made him feel bad that his sister thought they had such a great deal worked out. He got his place cleaned and she got money. What she didn’t realize was that he got a bit more out of the deal too, and this weekly view of her bent over, bottom pressed out into the air was one of the things that he enjoyed the most, especially with today’s denim jean shorts she was wearing. He felt his blood begin to flow as she began to straighten back up.

When he first started noticing girls, Brian had noticed Kirstin. He couldn’t really explain why he was fixated on her instead of their other sisters. He just was. Usually, he could hide his attraction pretty well, only getting a little flustered if some slipup gave him an unexpectedly nice view. But today was different. Today, his palms were already a bit sweaty and he just couldn’t find the right words. The reason? He had been thinking about a plan. He’d been thinking about it for weeks. And the plan he’d been thinking about for weeks was a plan to satisfy a hunger he’d had for years. But now that he was at the point he had thought about for a long time, he could not believe how taxing it was to actually initiate it.

“Uhh, hey, Kirstin...” he trailed off slightly, leaning against the doorway to the small living room she had started to clean. “Would you mind doing me a pretty big favor? I mean, I would plan on paying you, of course, so I’m not sure it’d really be a favor.” He glanced towards his bedroom attached to the far end of the living room. “It’s not that big a deal and you wouldn’t have to do it if you didn’t want to. I was just thinking that maybe you could help me out and I could help you out at the same time. What do you think?”. He was being awkward. Skittish. And he hated to admit it to himself, but he was a little scared of how this might go.

Her long black hair tied back in a casual ponytail while she worked, Brian hoped Kirstin was oblivious to the look of apprehension on his face. He knew these past few weeks had been nice for her, and while thirty-five dollars a week was not going to get her rich, it helped. A lot more than she probably cared to admit.

Stopping what she was doing for a moment when he had begun to speak, Kirstin furrowed her brow, trying to figure out just what it was he was asking. Beaming a smile, she answered easily, “Of course, you know I would help you with anything. Um, as long as it’s not some place dark and creepy and full of spiders!”.

He couldn’t help but grin at his sister’s obvious revulsion to the memories of the crawlspace. He, on the other hand, had much nicer memories of crawling around behind her, both of them on all fours, whenever they had to fish out old lawn furniture and various bits and bobs over the years. Snapping back to the task at hand though, he wiped the grin from his face. He had always felt like there was a power imbalance between them after college. Kirstin struggled, barely getting by, and was financially a mess. He, on the other hand, had been earning well and socking money away. Despite this, he did not always feel like the imbalance was necessarily in his favor. He was secretly, madly, and totally inappropriately attracted to her, which didn’t help matters when he was around her. Somehow, even with all of her struggles, she still remained the golden girl of the family. In this moment, he needed to remind himself of the very real and pragmatic fiscal imbalance between him. Remind himself that he had the power in this arrangement.

“No dark, creepy places, Kiki.” he said with a laugh, using his childhood nickname for her. “But you might wish it was. It’s kind of a weird request, but a friend of mine is trying to start a high heel line. She was hoping to get testers to get feedback on a few models she’s basing her heels off of and I was wondering if maybe you’d be up for testing them out. The minimum test time is to wear them and walk around for an hour, so I was thinking it’d be efficient for you to, assuming you’re open to it, wear them while you clean? You can then fill out a little survey form for her and I’d pass it along to her.” he swallowed hard, running through the lie in his head and praying he had told the story convincingly. “What do you say?”

“Oh, shoes? I love shoes, though high heels are not maybe the best for all jobs, this one is really not all that hard. Besides, I had to wear them on job interviews. I don’t mind filling out her survey and stuff, not at all!” Kirstin seemed only mildly surprised at his request...

For a second, Brian simply didn’t react. Was it that easy? Of course, he didn’t really know a shoe designer. He worked in tech and he’d never once mentioned knowing anyone or anything about the fashion industry. But somehow, Kirstin seemed to have just bought right into it. How he loved her at that moment.

“Okay. Let me just go grab them for you.” he replied, blinking. He disappeared into the bedroom and emerged a moment later with a pair of heels that seem like a prop from a porn set.

Sheepishly, he extended the heels with one hand, letting them dangle in the air. The shoes were made of black leather, and were as steep as can be with strappy lashings running across the feet and lower ankle. Clocking in at least four inches, though possibly five, they screamed ‘fuck me’.

“Her line has a very specific, um, style to them. Hence why she’s having trouble finding people to test them and give feedback on them. But I figured that since it was paying, you might be open to it.” For a moment, Brian wondered to himself if she’d balk now that she saw the shoes. But the thought of her saying yes and strutting about in them for an hour began to get the blood really flowing in his body.

Kirstin blinked, looking at the rather high heels, and seemed to be uncertain for a moment “Oh, wow, those are, I mean, I can see why she, um, I” she paused, “I mean I don’t know if I’ve ever even worn any like this”. Taking the shoes from him she held them, turning them from side to side and took a closer look. Sitting down on a nearby chair, she slipped her memory foam sandals off and wriggled her toes experimentally. “It, um, well, I might take a bit longer to clean with these on, these are kind of high” she said, undoing the straps and figuring out the best way to slip it onto her foot.

Just watching Kirstin put the shoes on was doing such things for Brian’s long term fantasy life that he could barely keep himself contained. Her denim shorts dug into her upper thigh a bit as she leaned forward messing with the shoe. Her chest heaved in a way that many would find distracting, though as with all the last few weeks, it seemed Kirstin was oblivious to any looks or reactions her ‘safe’ brother might make. Finally getting the shoe on, she set it down on the ground, wobbling a bit as she repeated the process with the other shoe. Grunting a little as she really had to bend down over her knees to get the buckles tight, she sat back up with a woosh, her face red from the exertion. Brian could not take his eyes off of her. He quickly stopped staring when she spoke again, sounding a little out of breath from all the bending.

“Oh, well, here goes nothing!” she said, making a joke as she levered herself up onto her feet, her calves stretching as she stood on tiptoe, her feet braced by the slanted sole of the shoes.

“Don’t worry at all about measuring the cleaning time today. Since you’re helping out my friend, we’ll just stop at the hour mark regardless of what’s been done.” Brian suggested with a smile. He stood a few feet away, watching his sister figure out the heels. As she did, his pulse quickened. On one hand, her focus on the heels had let him absolutely consume her body with his eyes. On the other hand though, was the fact that his own sister was putting on a pair of high heels that he found by googling ‘sluttiest heels’. He couldn’t believe it, but she was about to walk around his apartment in a pair of shoes made for hookers, strippers, and porn stars.

As she rose unsteadily to full height in the heels, his jaw dropped. “W-woah, Kirstin. They actually really work on you.” He shook his head, collecting himself. “Uh, I mean, like, I’m amazed you can already stand in them. Just uh, be careful cleaning, OK? Do you feel safe? You feel comfortable?” He asked, just trying to make conversation as he eyed her long legs and beautiful feet propped up in the whorish heels, his cock beginning to grow in his pants.

“Oh, it’s ok, like I said, I’ve got to move slowly for a bit. I can do it though, see?” Kirstin said, taking another step forward, and bending down slowly to grab her dust towel. Slowly, tottering slightly, she returned to clearing the dust and straightening the small knick-knacks around the room. “Wooo” she said, turning and putting her hands on her hips as she looked to see if she had missed anything.

The whole thing was almost too much for Brian. Her body, usually a treat even in flip flops was elongated and enhanced by the heels. With a slight catch though, he realized that watching her struggle to move in the heels, clumsy but somehow sexier because of it, was giving him an enormous erection. “Umm, hey, I’m just going to sit over here but I’ll keep an eye on you to make sure you don’t fall or get hurt or anything.” he murmured, trying his best to be furtive in his enjoyment of his sister’s body.

Slowly, Kirstin made her way to the closet and pulled out the portable vacuum, swearing under her breath when the attachment fell on the floor. Reaching down, she appeared to wobble quite a bit, her balance still not what it could be. Apparently she decided that squatting down to pick up the vacuum piece, rather than simply bending over to grab it, was a more stable approach. He watched her negotiating her new center of gravity while she squatted, but she finally balanced low enough to grab the attachment. Standing back up a bit too quickly, she grabbed the door frame as she turned, “Tada!”

Brian had inhaled sharply when she dropped into a squat. Did she know that this was, for him, one of the most erotic positions a woman could assume in heels? He leaned forward involuntarily, soaking in the shape of her legs, her feet primped up in their heels and her ass pushed out in the squatting position. “B-be careful, Kirstin. Thought you might fall there.” he whispered as he pondered what other lies he could tell her. Perhaps he had a friend who was starting a fetish line of leather sex slave harnesses? Maybe an associate was trying to launch a dildo or vibrator line? His thoughts quickly became more and more perverse. Then, something occurred to him.

“I’m ok, but thanks,” Kirstin said, leaving the closet and stepping carefully to the side of the room where the electrical outlet was. Working to get the attachment back onto the vacuum properly, he could see her hips and legs twist with her effort, her less stable footing affecting her ability to do the simplest tasks. Finally, she had it together, and as she got ready to start the sweeper, he interrupted her.

“Uh, hey, Kiki. Would you mind if I sent a couple of photos to my friend just to let her know that you’re trying them on and so she can see what they look like on someone?”

“Oh, mm, I guess, they do look pretty good. I can’t believe you know someone that can make shoes! She should really pursue this, I think” Kirstin said thoughtfully, bending slightly to look down at her toes, pressed hard into the toe of the high heeled shoes.

“She’s going to love hearing that, Kirstin. Thanks.” Brian replied, the pulsing rush of blood in his cock matching perfectly to his heightened heartbeat. He pulled his phone out and, too timid to actually stand and risk showing his aroused condition, simply zoomed in on his sister’s feet from where he sat. “Let me just take a couple of close ups...” he murmured, the camera registering each photo with the ubiquitous shutter snap. “And a few from farther out. Strike a pose!” he says in the most playful voice he could muster, the shutter snapping three more times as he photographed his sister.

“How’re you doing in those? The toes look a little pinched and your legs almost seem like they’re trembling a little bit, but I’ve got to say, you’ve got really pretty feet, sis. Never noticed it before. You’re like the perfect model for this.” The last few lines came out a bit haltingly as he gauged what he could and couldn’t say to his sister. The fact that Kirstin fell for his ploy had emboldened him immensely, but he was still nervous about going too far.

“I’m ok,” Kirstin said, pausing her work for a moment to point and stretch one foot, and then the other.

“Let me just send these off to her.” Brian tapped on his phone a bit, typing out an email to himself. After waiting, and watching his sister for a few more minutes, he pretended to get a reply. “She loves them, Kirstin!” he cried, acting as excited as he could. The few minutes waiting had been a whirl in his head, but he was at least able to formulate some semblance of a plan. “She’s asking if you wouldn’t mind striking a pose or two for her and then just giving her a general review of how they felt. She doesn’t mind if you end a little early.” he said, glancing at his watch. “First one should be something fun. A little flirty, she says. Second one should be a little sassier and sexier.” his voice tightened as he finished speaking. Almost as an afterthought, he added a playful cat’s meow.

“Really? I mean, I’m not really a model or anything.” Kirstin said demurely, resting her hand on her hip, the bones of her pelvis tilting outward as she maintained her balance.

Brian relished how readily his sister adapted to the heels. “Come on, Kirstin, you know you’re beautiful. Don’t sell yourself short.” he replied, striving to upend her modesty and give her a sense of confidence in her new shoes - and her new, if nascent, role as his eye candy. Turning back towards the closet, Kirstin suggested “let me just put this away, I don’t think she wants to see someone doing housework in her fancy shoes!”.

“Au contraire, Kirstin. You probably won’t like hearing it, but I think a lot of guys would buy these shoes for their lady if they saw someone like you doing housework in them.” he gave a laugh, surprised when he did so at how naturally the lies came to him. Sitting back in his chair, still careful enough to not let his bulge show too obviously, he snapped another picture of his sister as she turned back, standing with one hip out and the sweeper in her hand.

“So let’s call that the fun, playful picture. What do you think you want to do for the ... sassier one?”. The word still hung in his air, his mouth still slightly open. This was, after all, his older sister he was talking to and even if he has been fantasizing about her for years now, the suddenly mild but nonetheless sexual timbre their interaction had taken on was fresh enough to give him pause.

“Oh, gosh, I dunno!” she said, quite unused to all the attention, especially from her brother. It was almost as if he really wanted her to show off or something, though that seemed silly. She was just here to earn some money, and help him keep his place clean. “Not even sure what sassy is any more, but, um, maybe” she said, turning around and lifting up one foot in back, showing off the long line of her leg and the pair of shoes, one on the ground, one held in the air.

Sensing that he had perhaps pushed a little too far too fast, Brian eased back into his seat and kept quiet for a moment, letting Kirstin think out her next move. As she began to strike her pose though, Brian’s throat caught and he felt his already solid cock begin to pump up and down with a life of its own. His sister’s body had always excited him more than it should, but now that she was in front of him raising that one foot up in a flirty but still innocent way, that body was driving him crazy. His eyes started at her feet, her pretty toes pinched and feet propped up in the whorish heels, then traced the length of her smooth legs. Finally, they eased onto her round backside, made especially prominent by the aggressive angle and height of the heels. For a moment, his imagination worked so intensely that he could actually see the leash connecting his hand to her throat. The black leather collar he envisioned around her throat was part of a sluttier outfit, the kind he often fantasized about seeing her in when he was having trouble sleeping at night and needed relief. He loved his older sister in many ways, and one of them was as his sex slave.

Clearing his mind and returning to reality, he forced a broad smile. “Uh, that’s perfect, Kirstin. Thanks so much for being such a good sport about this.”. The camera on his phone snapped off a few times, each one being stored for later use. “I’ll let you know what she thinks of them. And don’t worry about filling out that survey form. I just texted her what you thought of them as we talked.” Giving a sigh, he pulled his wallet from his back pocket and counted out a number of bills. “Here you go, Kirstin. It’s not a lot, but I hope it helps. Forty extra bucks for wearing the shoes.”

Turning and moving to the chair, Kirstin sat down and bent to remove her shoes, rubbing her toes briefly before sitting up and taking the cash. “Oh, wow, that’s like double, just from wearing shoes? She must be desperate for models!”

He paused a moment before carefully enquiring “You think you’d do something like this again?”. He let the question hang for a moment before, after having felt his erection go down considerably, he rose from the sofa. “Anyway, same time next week? Oh, are you going to mom and dad’s on Friday for Laura’s birthday?” he asked, not sure if Kirstin will be able to make it to their youngest sister’s birthday.

“I sure don’t mind making double! As long as you don’t mind if it takes me a little longer is all.” Brightly counting her money, she folded the bills in her hand and stood up to go get her regular shoes and her purse. “Same time next week is fine, and of course I’m going to Laura’s Birthday dinner. I may even be able to get her a little something now.”. Oblivious to any impropriety surrounding her modeling of rather sexy footwear, Kirstin’s mind seemed centered only on how doing something so simple as wearing high heels garnered her double the pay! It was clear she rather hoped his ‘friend’ continued to want her to model.

Brian cherished the final flexing of her legs as she sat back down, putting her regular shoes back on. He bit his lip as he watched Kristin flex and massage her sore toes. Feet usually didn’t do anything special for him, but in this moment, he desperately wanted to be sexual in any capacity with his sister. As he watched, he could almost feel the grasp of her soles around his rock hard cock and his member jumped a bit at the fantasy.

“Y-yeah,” he replied, breaking his trance. “Nearly double for very little work. You could almost make a living out of this if there was enough work going on for it ... Did you ever think that was something you could do?” he asked tentatively after passing her the bills.

“Wow, really? I never really thought about it before. Of course, I never knew anyone that wanted me to model either!”

Brian watched her leave, making sure she was well and truly gone, before collapsing back onto the couch and carefully reliving the afternoon, his captured pictures fueling his arousal as he masturbated to images of his oblivious sister.


Kirstin was excited to have some extra money, and for simply wearing some heels and taking a few pictures. She already knew what she was going to get Laura, and she headed towards the department store near her own far more modest apartment.

Wistfully, she wished Brian had more work for her to do as not only could she use the cash, he was really rather easy to work for. Cleaning his small apartment usually took her around an hour, and honestly, she’d seen much worse. Hell, her apartment was often worse than his!

Wearing the heels had definitely been something different though, she mused as she neared the store’s large parking lot. She remembered how she had suddenly become quite tall, and she had to slowly get used to her new center of gravity. To say nothing of keeping her ankles aligned once she tried to walk. She had felt how walking in the high heels had elongated her calves, and she was pretty sure she might be a little sore tomorrow. If she was going to do this again next week, she made a mental note to wear something less tight the next week -- her backside had felt quite tight as the muscles flexed and moved differently than when she was in flats.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.