The Lost Tribe
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by Krosis of the Collective

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Christian school class crash lands on a deserted island. Two years pass...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rough   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Jason was awakened in the morning by the sun shining through the open door of the cage. Why was it open? And where was Makayla? He was alone. He got up and shuffled to the door, tentatively poking his head out. No guards.

He quietly exited the cage, keeping low. The girls’ camp seemed to be empty. What was going on? Jason kept to the edge of the camp, which was framed on two sides by the crescent-shaped hill that had abruptly ended their plane’s forward movement when it crashed 2 years ago. The third side of the camp was the clearing that had been carved by that same crash that sloped down to the beach, and the last side contained the trail that went into the jungle that had been created by two years of foot traffic. The beach was too wide open, with no place to hide, so he chose to head toward the trail.

All the girls were there, their attention taken up by something partway up one of the trees. He slipped into the foliage on the other side of the trail and his angle of approach kept them from seeing him, but also obscured his view of whatever they were looking at. Could he slip by them?

Then he saw as he went around a larger tree: a leg, dark skinned ... a gray loincloth that had once been a school skirt ... and finally...

“NO!” he screamed, dropping to his knees.

Makayla was lashed, spread-eagled, to the tree by her arms and legs, dead, and on her bloody midriff had been carved the words...

GIVE HIM BACK

“Nooo!!” Jason continued to scream, even as the view of his dead lover was obscured by the girls surrounding him. The last thing he saw was a thrusting spear...


“No!” Jason woke as something jabbed him in the chest. He opened his eyes to see Makayla, worried, prodding him with her finger. Sunlight shone through the open door of the cage, partially blocked by the feminine forms of his two guards, spears in hand.

“Oh thank God!” Jason pulled Makayla into a hug and she leaned her head on his shoulder, confused.

One of the guards spoke, holding out her spear, “Best get moving... ‘the early bird gets the worm.’”

Makayla hesitantly got up, took the spear from the guard and headed toward the cage door. “Wish me luck, or it’ll be a hungry night,” she called back to Jason.

“Wait!” Jason said as he rolled to a sitting position. Makayla paused at the door.

“Try east of the waterfall. I think the boar I caught was coming from there ... maybe there’s a pack.”

She beamed a smile at him and his breath caught at the vision of loveliness she was, the morning sunrise making her glow. “Thanks!” And then she was gone.

He turned back to the guards. The one who gave up her spear was pulling her skirt down. He realized that this was the brunette who had given him that kick to the groin when she had captured him a few days previous. Despite her naked lower half, his member only got half hard.

The girl approached him but paused when she saw that he wasn’t at full mast. “Um ... why’s it not ... up?” she asked. She looked almost relieved.

“It remembers you,” Jason replied acidly.

“Sister Nancy’s not gonna like this,” the other guard said.

The brunette went wide-eyed. “Oh ... I ... crap ... what can we do to get it ... up?”

Jason sat back, putting his hands behind his head. “Well, I think you need to apologize to it.”

The girl looked completely out of her depth. “How ... how do I... ?”

“Take off your shirt, come over here, and give it a kiss.”

The trim brunette looked over at the other guard, who shrugged. The bitch paused for a moment, took a breath, and then pulled her tattered shirt over her head.

Not bad, Jason thought. Her breasts were maybe a little small. He had only been able to get a feel of Makayla’s last night, but figured her larger ones were nicer than this girl’s.

She knelt between his legs, looking fearfully at his half-chub. “Kiss it? But ... that’s where pee comes from...”

Jason realized that he did have to pee, which was probably contributing to his lack of erection; otherwise he would have been fully hard due to the naked girl breathing on his penis. He wasn’t going to tell her that, though.

“That’s where my seed comes from too, remember? Now say you’re sorry.”

“I’m sorry,” she murmured to his penis, and then leaned forward to kiss the shaft. It gave a little jump. “Oh!” She paused, and then giggled.

“Again,” he ordered her.

“I’m sorry,” she repeated.

“I meant the kissing.”

“Oh...” She leaned forward, this time kissing the head, which had started to rise up. It again reacted favorably, growing to about three quarters of its full six inch length. “Wow...” she breathed.

Soon his cock was fully engorged. She stood up, considering how she was going to climb onto his lap.

Jason considered her. She was kinda pretty but he still didn’t like her. “Can you do this facing away?”

She turned around and started to back up. Jason thought for a moment and then brought his legs together so she could straddle them. She squat down and the tip of his dick bounced off of her perineum. She reached down and managed to angle it between her vaginal lips.

“Oh...” she groaned, feeling an insistent pressure where only her fingers had delved before. She pushed herself down more and it got uncomfortable.

“Move up a bit and then back down,” Jason urged.

She did so, and a couple inches of Jason’s penis slipped into her virginal channel. “Uh!” she grunted out as she felt something tear inside. She tried to pull off of him but he grabbed her hips and pulled down hard. “OWW!” she cried out as her maidenhead was utterly destroyed as she bottomed out.

The other guard stepped forward, but then backed off when the impaled girl stopped crying out. “It hurt for Allie, too,” the guard commented to the now sobbing girl.

Allie, not Abbie, Jason noted for later. That had been the first schoolgirl he was forced to have sex with, a blonde.

This brunette just sat there in his lap, crying, unmoving. Now Jason was feeling a bit sorry for her. He started to rub her back.

“Hey, what’s your name?”

She sniffled and turned her head. “Mary.”

“Jason,” he offered.

“I KNOW,” she responded like he was an idiot, turning away again.

He didn’t feel sorry for her anymore. He leaned forward and put his arms around her stomach.

“What are you--?” she started, but then he lifted her up and then back down. She cried out in pain. His cock had been softening, but now this warm, wet friction woke it back up.

“No, please...” she whined as he lifted her again. Again, he pulled her back down hard. “Owh!”

Was that an “ow” or an “oh”? he wondered. It seemed partway in between. Was she starting to enjoy it? He continued. She stopped saying no, anyway.

Soon she was helping with the movements so he let go of her but left his hands on her hips in case she needed encouragement. Now she was definitely saying “oh” as she rode him in the reverse cowgirl position.

Jason looked over at the other guard, a short, voluptuous brown-haired girl. She kept her gaze on where Mary’s body was connected to his and was rubbing her own thighs together. Jason wondered when her two-weeks-after-period time would come around.

Jason had had enough. Time to end this, he figured. He urged Mary to move faster upon him. He could feel his cock and balls start to tingle. Soon he was thrusting up at her as she bounced down on him.

“Oh ... oh...” she moaned.

“Unh ... UNHH!” Jason grunted, pulling Mary’s hips down hard as he injected life-giving sperm as deep inside her fertile pussy as he could.

“OH!” Mary cried out as she felt the warm, wet throbbing deep inside her. She didn’t orgasm, but it was pleasurable, unlike anything she had ever felt before.

Then they were done and she didn’t know what to do. She rose up on shaky legs, feeling sore as his softening penis dragged along the tattered remains of her cherry. Then she was up and off of him. She grabbed her clothes, tottered to the door, and looked back.

Jason looked at her pointedly, defiantly. She shuddered and left. The remaining guard considered Jason for a moment and then stepped out as well, closing and locking the door behind her.


“Jason!” Dylan yelled, almost cutting his face with the knife that was the head of his spear shaft as he cupped his hands to magnify his voice. “Shit!” He dropped the spear.

He had to be careful. He’d seen a friend die slowly, painfully, from a scrape, without modern medicine to fight the resulting infection.

“Jason!” he yelled again. No response. Sighing, he picked the spear back up, carefully, and continued deeper into the jungle.


After a small breakfast of coconut and seaweed, Sister Nancy once again ordered Jason into the plane where the nun rode him to orgasm for the third time. Jason was confused about this ... the first two times she had been teaching the girls how sex worked, but this time she didn’t ... she just moaned and commanded him to give her his seed. Wasn’t she already pregnant from the first time?

Instead of a peck on the cheek she kissed him on the mouth before she climbed off of him. That was really weird!


A few hours later Allie (not Abbie) was ushered into the cage for another insemination.

As the blonde girl removed her skirt Jason asked her, “But aren’t you already pregnant?”

“I dunno,” she replied. “Sister Nancy says we have to keep doing it for a few days. I guess it doesn’t work every time?”

She climbed astride him, facing forward, and aimed the head of his hard cock toward her recently deflowered pussy. Unlike the previous time, her vagina was moist, so once she lined it up and settled down, about half of his cock rushed into her.

“Oh!” she gasped. It was sore but felt almost pleasurable. She rose up a little and then pushed down again.

“Mmm...” Jason moaned as their crotches touched. This was much nicer than the first time they had done this. He gave her a moment to adjust and then used his hands on her hips to urge her back up and down.

“Aahh...” she breathed as she did so. It was starting to feel good.

Jason remembered when Sister Nancy had raised Allie’s shirt and massaged the girl’s breast and stomach during her deflowering. He started pulling her shirt up and she helped, pulling it all the way off.

Allie’s breasts were the smallest of the women he’d had sex with so far, but she had prominent nipples. Sister Nancy had said that her breasts would grow and fill with milk to feed her baby...

Jason leaned forward and latched his mouth to one nipple, sucking. Would there be milk? he wondered.

Allie gasped and held his head to her breast and she continued to bounce on his cock.

No milk, but Jason kept sucking and licking Allie’s nipple. It seemed to drive the girl wild, and her breathing got faster, her gasping louder...

“Aaaahhh! Oohhhh!” she cried out, shaking.

Jason felt Allie’s pussy clamp down on his cock. The added stimulation pushed him over the edge too, and he grunted into her boob as he shot bursts of potent, sperm-filled semen deep inside the fertile teenaged beauty. When he was done he leaned back against the wall, huffing.

“What was that, Allie?” asked the guard.

Allie took a moment, breathing heavily. “I ... don’t know ... but it felt amazing! Thank you, Jason.” She carefully pulled up and off of him.

“Thank you!” said Jason, as Allie got back into her clothes and left, stealing a glance back at him as she went. Again, the short, voluptuous guard gave him a strange look before she followed Allie out.


As the sun was starting to set Jason heard whooping from outside. He went to the small circular window but could only see shapes through the grime.

The noise died down and a few minutes later the door opened. Jason was given his clothes, taken outside, and brought to the center of the camp.

Makayla was there, sweating from the exertion of dragging a pig all the way back to camp. She smiled at Jason when she saw him; she was so beautiful. The other girls were already preparing the carcass and starting a fire to cook it.

As they ate, Sister Nancy came to sit down beside him. Her hand caressed his thigh, making him jump a little. “I am told that Makayla’s hunt was successful thanks to you, Jason. A reward is in order.” Jason gulped. “You may choose a woman to have with you overnight. In fact...” Her hand moved to his inner thigh, “You can even stay in the plane with me if you wish.”

“Her,” Jason said, quickly pointing to Makayla, who seemed to be a social butterfly tonight, chatting with her tribemates on the other side of the fire.

Sister Nancy removed her hand from his leg. “The conquering hunter herself? Makayla! Come here. Our prisoner has requested your company tonight.”

Makayla looked down at Jason and smiled. “Oh yes, please, Sister Nancy. I would like that.”

“Would you?” The nun got to her feet, analyzing Makayla’s face. “And when did your last period start?”

Makayla looked sheepish. “Over three weeks ago. It’s due in a few days.”

Sister Nancy pondered this for a moment. “It’s a waste, but if you are both agreeable to it ... done.” Then she strode away.

Jason watched after her. Did Sister Nancy seem ... angry?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.