Bronze Age Booty - Cover

Bronze Age Booty

Copyright© 2018 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is really old. I mean thousands of years old. It is not literal, researched, or technically correct. Just doing what comes naturally back in the cave-woman days.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Far Past   Sharing   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

The always clean-faced former captive female known as Humps-from-behind was smiling nicely in the early spring rainstorm. She loved the sound of the falling raindrops on the leaves around her and even lifted up her beautiful face to the skies above to taste the pure water given them by some unknown force hidden above.

Sometimes at night, she would look up into the twinkling cloudless sky and wonder how far away the watching spirits were from where she slept peacefully in the dark.

The sound of one of the newly captured females grunting her pleasure moans kept her from sleep and she thought of accidently waking up on of the tiger-killing brothers to cover her rump with his hardening shaft. She was doing that more frequently these days because the boys were quite strict about keeping her between-the-legs secrets from the other rock-throwing fighters.

It didn’t bother the former fish-eating tribe member that her pair of husbands, the tiger-killing brothers, liked to sandwich her between them and play with her naked body in hours of sweaty, exciting humping in their secluded corner. In fact, she welcomed their attentions because they knew exactly where her trigger points existed better than she did herself.

She was surprised when the brother with the dick that bent slightly to the left told her that she should be very clean and have her hair braided by his former wife with the problem between her legs that prevented her from satisfying his urges for carnal pleasure. She was fairly nice to Humps-from-behind and liked to watch her take on both brothers at the same time with a look in her eyes that let the former captive girl know she was still of an inclination to be humped the same way if it was not for her hidden affliction.

Sometimes she would let the woman suck at her breast and kiss her between her legs after she had just taken the seeds from one or both of the tiger-killing brothers.

Humps-from-behind had gotten a liking for using captive females in that manner. It was not something that the males appreciated in their women but she did her best to keep her urges hidden except from possible blanket mates with similar cravings.

One of her favorite female captives was the young girl from across the sea with the hair of red and with lips that she pressed with berry juice to make them look inviting for her lick with her demanding tongue in the shadows of the deepest corners of the cave at night. The girl was constantly washing at the river and Humps-from-behind knew the girl enjoyed the touch of her tongue back on her puckered opening when she was clean and free from all dirt. The sound of the girl grunting her pleasure was such a stimulus to Humps-from-behind’s spurting of juices from between her legs that she kept the girl as close as possible without letting the tiger-killing brothers know of her strange obsession.

That night, the tiger-killing brothers brought the large fighter that reminded Humps-from-behind of her former blanket partner Drags-on-ground and his famous shaft that was animal-like in its size and strength.

She could see from the bulge in the new man’s crotch that he was similarly endowed and he was already in a state of intense hardening because his leathers were sticking out like one of the animals ready to mount promising flanks.

He was not originally of their tribe and was from a distant tribe across the wide sea not far from their cave headquarters.

The brothers told Humps-from-behind that the man had done them a favor and they were repaying him with her sweet welcome in a down on all fours position and a cooperative attitude.

In all honesty, it annoyed her at first, but she liked what she saw with the leathers sticking out only inches from her suddenly lust-filled eyes.

She took of the familiar position and looked over her shoulder expectantly for her first glimpse of the huge tool.

If Humps-from-behind had any concept of a superior being that had created all life in her Bronze Age reality, she would have cried out, “Oh, my God!” when she saw the monster that emerged from the big man’s crotch. It was flexible at first, like a live snake with a mind of its own, and then, it stiffened up and grew to an impossible length that made her knees quake in fear. Sub-consciously, she reached back and covered her pulsating sphincter with her fingers. She hoped that the horny hunter would enter her female cave from behind and not mistakenly shove that huge tool into her tight back door entryway. The fact was that she liked to employ it only as a pleasure location when she needed something strange and different than the usual “ass up, head down” humping. The cavemen including most of the males that used that style of loving had no reason to deviate from a proven method of spurting their seed-laden sperm. It was so easy to pound the female partner’s soft flesh and come to a conclusion in the shortest possible time using the time-proven method. Usually, once they flooded their partner’s quim with their sticky juice, the rock-throwing cave fighters were content to just curl up and go to sleep. They tended to have a silly grin on their face knowing they had successfully “done it” to another submissive female with the right attitude.

They needed their submissive partners to give them their happy hole for their manly urge to drain all of their creamy reserves. It was important that the willing females show the proper respect for their manly superiority even if they were less than skilled in matters of day to day survival and depended on the female to tend to all chores except killing the enemy in conflicts.

Humps-from-behind had no problem with being appropriately submissive for the pair of tiger-killing brothers because they knew all her special trigger places and made her purr like a cave kitten waiting for their hands all over her body. If they wanted her to give some of her sugar to one of their buddies as a bonus for some favor that was all right with her because she felt indebted to them for taking her under their wing and allowing her to take up residence in their corner of the cave like she was their main partner and not just a temporary substitute brought in to keep them warm at night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.