Bronze Age Booty - Cover

Bronze Age Booty

Copyright© 2018 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is really old. I mean thousands of years old. It is not literal, researched, or technically correct. Just doing what comes naturally back in the cave-woman days.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Far Past   Sharing   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

It was a constant source of concern to the desirable female known as Humps-from-behind that her newly acquired blanket partners and Tiger-killing brothers were so identical that she was never sure which one was poking her from behind in the dimly lit cave.

She had reached a point to which she was severely depressed just thinking about her nights in that darkened corner. Of course, some nights when the two brothers were humping her from the front and back at the same time, she appreciated the sense of “going with the flow” and just letting them use her like a battering ram between them.

Most of the cave-dwellers in the rock-throwing tribe were unaccustomed to the concept of group effort in humping a female, but they all listened and strained their eyeballs to see what was happening when the three of them were in the glorious midst of a happy humping session.

A smaller female recently captured by one of their raiding parties would sometimes venture next to their blanket and offer her between the legs favors to the men in return for the warmth of the thick furs.

Humps-from-behind thought the girl was a prime poking prize of feminine perfection. She showed the younger tiger-killing brother the girl’s display of anal sweetness by simply lifting her leather flap in the back and telling the girl, “bend over and he can’t resist”.

It was only a short time later that the petite cave-girl was firmly in the grasp of the younger brother and she could only squeal at his repeated hard pounding of her twin globes of cave-girl delight. The other brother pushed Humps-from-behind into her less-desired position on her back and lifted her legs up to his broad muscular shoulders as he stretched her feminine folds and intently watched his brother spearing the petite girl with grunting pleasure.

The two brothers drained their manly tools and rested a short while before changing places and giving the two females a taste of something slightly different. The two women actually conceived together on that first night of foursome frolic and neither the brothers nor the women knew which one of them was the father of either baby joining the fold nine months later.

It was indeed fortunate that both were male and would be treated equally unless one of them proved unworthy in some hunting expedition or even a raid into a neighboring tribe to steal food or weapons and in some cases nubile females to expand their numbers.

This was the second offspring that she had given the new tribe and she often watched both boys being tended by the cave-mothers with professional certainty. Most of the cave-mothers were either too old for humping duties or they elected to be in that role due to their reluctance to use their between the legs private parts to satisfy the male need for a happy hole to hump. The two brothers had their original blanket partners still sleeping in their corner but both of them were out of the humping game with one having a physical reason and the other was just tired of spreading her legs every night and never getting much in return except unhappy grunts if she didn’t perform properly. They were both contributing as cave-mothers and tending the fire and cooking the food for the entire group.

Now, the tiger-killing brothers had Humps-from-behind and the recently captured Squeals-like-mouse under their blanket and the four of them were a happy foursome with sixteen limbs constantly moving in studied copulation activities.

The last raid into the coastal region had led to the loss of several fighting men from the tribe when their group was cornered by a band of fish gatherers with pent-up anger at losing a number of females in the previous year’s raid. As a new development, the fish-eaters separated their heads from their bodies and they left them to rot on spikes around the village as a warning to the inland raiders that they were ready to defend their turf.

The wise old leader of the rock-throwing tribe thought about this loss for some time before pronouncing with slow grunts that they must destroy the fish-eaters and take all their women that were much-needed for making new additions to the tribe and allowing the men to each have a between the legs bed partner for nocturnal duty.

The danger in such a development was that the entire tribe would be exposed to complete annihilation if their raid was a failure and they lost additional fighting men in the conflict. Some of the women advised against such a venture because it was far too dangerous from their point of view and the remaining women and young ones would be “easy pickings” for the raiders from surrounding tribes to bolster their own shortages in females and new fighters.

Humps-from-behind sat down with the wise old leader of the rock-throwing clan and he explained his reasons for wanting to wage all-out war on the fish-eaters. She knew he had a good point because the other tribe was too close for a sense of safety.

When the sly old leader asked her,

“Will Humps-from-behind be willing to allow the fish-eaters to recapture her when she went out to pick berries?”

At first, she thought he was making a joke or a test for her loyalty but she realized he wanted her to infiltrate the fish-eaters and find out their weak points and the total number of their fighters and what kind of weapons they used against their enemies. She had already reported what she had seen before her capture by the rock-throwing band but the wise leader wanted to know if the fish-eaters had added any new weapons or defenses that she was not aware of.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.