Bronze Age Booty - Cover

Bronze Age Booty

Copyright© 2018 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is really old. I mean thousands of years old. It is not literal, researched, or technically correct. Just doing what comes naturally back in the cave-woman days.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Far Past   Sharing   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

The headman of the fish-eating tribe knew his group was suffering from an excess of females and a distinct shortage of males for fighting off the rock-throwing cave dwellers of the inland mountains. That sort of imbalance was dangerous for any group doing their best to stay alive in the barren expanses of the Bronze Age.

That meant that the captured white-haired woman from the marshes got the short end of the stick with regard to getting a full time hump mate to keep her rump warm on these cold winter nights. They called her “hump from behind” woman because of her preference to take the males into her warm interior from behind and not face up like the other women that liked to see the man grunting only inches from their face.

Hump-from-behind woman did her best to keep her privates and her heart-shaped bottom in a clean and presentable state at all times just in case one of the men of the tribe felt the urge to cover her at a time when he had one of those special urges and his blanket partner was not available for some serious hump action.

If she was fortunate enough to get pregnant, she would receive a blanket place closer to the fire that “flame-keeper” kept alive by any means possible. She was skilled in using the small rocks of the mountain area to make a hot spark to ignite a new one but it was so irregular that they feared they might lose the fire forever.

The maker of pictures on the rock wall started to make a story on the wall that recorded their struggle to keep the flame burning and he had even included a likeness of Hump-from-behind woman getting it hard from killer-of-bears in a way that captive women knew all too well.

During the night another male fighter had died from the wounds he had suffered in reclaiming their property from the rock throwing cave dwellers. That outlaw tribe was a real pain in the ass with their constant stealing and humping of women and young girls washing their thin, almost starving bodies in the fresh mountain water. The way those rock throwers coupled with their females was disgusting because it was right out in the open in broad daylight with all the animals watching their foul movements with a disapproving look. Even a well-experienced stag knew it was better to bring the doe into a hidden shady tree and do their business in private because it was a lot safer at that moment of utter concentration.

Hump-from-behind was washing her long blond hair in the cold waters of the mountain stream when the small band of raiders from the rock grabbed her by her long hair and dragged her along with them down the shoreline to the edge of the forest. She knew that they only had one thing on their minds and she dropped down into her submissive position with her ass up and her head buried in her elbow down real low.

One of the rock throwers got the picture and mounted her with serious intent.

He shoved his business up her vaginal channel from behind and the other men grunted and shouted their encouragement. It didn’t take long because the impulsive raider was one of those hard humpers that got right down to business and got it done real fast. In a way, Hump-from-behind found that to be more of a plus than a minus and she looked over her shoulder at the remaining three men to see which one was next.

She almost fainted in fear when she saw Drags-on-ground with his cock fully extended. The thing was really a monster and she knew it might make her sorry she had decided to wash her hair on a day when the raiders were known to be still in the area and in need of fresh female companionship to make their day.

Two of the raiders actually lifted Drags-on-ground tool up to Humps-from-behind hindquarters and fitted his huge bulb-like head to her vaginal entryway. The pink target was nestled in a forest of blond pubic hair that had never seen a sharp cutting tool to remove it from her gateway to paradise.

Humps-from-behind was of a mind that found it difficult to believe how long it took for the full length of Drags-on-ground’s hard shaft to slide all the way inside her feminine cave. It seemed like forever for him to get all the way down to the base of his rod. She was afraid to move because it was so big inside her. The other men were slapping him on the back and shoulders because they knew how hard it was to fit all of that length inside a small girl’s happy hole.

She tried to crawl forward to get some respite from his punishing dick but one of the other men planted his feet right in front of her and she had to take the pounding without any way to ease her distress. Eventually, she got into the rhythm of the affair and lifted her buttocks up to get the maximum depth from each heated thrust. The four raiders saw her complicit nature and they let her move about to get the most from Drags-on-ground’s spirited insertion. The other woman slyly ran away to avoid being taken by the interlopers into their territory.

After being tested by the raider with the huge display of family jewels, Humps-from-behind followed the remaining two raider’s demand that she take them face up and look into their eyes when they filled her to the brim with oodles of dick. It was a disquieting episode, but she was not really damaged in a physical sense when all was said and done.

Of course, it might have been much different if she had fought or objected to strenuously to their theft of her dignity and she knew that they would most likely just run away as fast as possible to avoid the wrath of the remaining fish-eating men.

When the protectors inspected her for signs of wear and tear, she pretended to be confused and acted like she didn’t remember exactly what they had done to her. She knew it was her best course of action because the males tended to be rough when one of their females copulated with other tribes even when they were forced to do so as a matter of survival.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.