The Summers of Our Lives
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A shy, sweet first love for two unconventional teenagers; girl of the forest Daisy with a preoccupied mother, and aspiring mechanic Wade, whose parents never seem to be able to settle. Their romance is charged with sexual longing from the first, a desire they first learn to sate together...and perhaps become each other's only partners.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

For the next few days, Wade and Daisy went about their normal routines. Part of the new normal was visiting each other for lunch, alternating houses. It was something they really enjoyed, and they talked about anything and everything during their visits--well, virtually anything. They didn’t ever discuss anything they couldn’t have told their grandmothers.

Their lunchtime visits always ended now with a kiss or two. The touch of their lips seemed to spark electricity even when they were soft, tender touches. Wade loved to wrap his arms around her and pull her close as they kissed. He often wondered if Daisy could ever feel how hard he was against her belly when he gathered her to him. Certainly he could feel her erect nipples through their shirts, and it didn’t help his own condition one bit.

It had been four days since their date, and lunch today was at Daisy’s house. She brought him a little glass of kombucha to drink--he wasn’t used to it, yet--and said, ‘Do you want to go upstairs for a little while before you need to go home?’

‘Sure,’ Wade replied, his palms beginning to sweat. Surely her intent was only to show him around ... maybe they’d play another board game upstairs, or something...

His heart dropped down to his socks when she grabbed his hand and climbed the stairs right next to him, heart pounding and the blood roaring in his head. There wouldn’t be any board games today, he knew. Not now.

Daisy did show him the upstairs. There was a little sewing room between the bathroom and her mother’s room, but other than that it was just bedrooms and the facilities. Daisy brought him into a very familiar looking space--except now, he could see all of it. There was her bed, across from the window, rumpled with covers.

‘This is my room,’ Daisy said. ‘I rearrange my furniture a lot.’

‘I know,’ Wade said, before he could stop himself. Then he flushed and stammered, ‘That is ... I can see your room from mine, and in the morning I get up and can see you’ve moved stuff because you don’t seem to like curtains... ‘

Daisy smiled. ‘I’m not worried.’

She sat down on her bed and patted a space next to her. ‘I thought maybe we could have our goodbye kiss here,’ she said softly, and Wade knew exactly what she meant.

Trembling, he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her for a long moment. He wanted to touch her other places, but was a little scared to. Instead he focussed on her lips, giving Daisy sweet, short, sucking kisses. She made a little noise of contented pleasure into his mouth and kissed him back, letting herself lie back on the bed, taking him with her. Now he was lying on top of her, marvelling at the softness of her breasts beneath his chest and the willing way her thighs had parted to accommodate for him.

Wade sighed and kissed down her neck, loving the way her arms had wrapped around his back.


Daisy pulled his mouth back up to hers before it got to the neck of her shirt. She didn’t want his mouth there quite yet.

Wade was such a lovely weight atop her. She could feel all his muscle and sinew beneath her fingers, his body strong and lithe and hard. That wasn’t the only thing hard. His cock was pressing between her legs into her mound through their clothing. She could feel the hot pulse of it and arched up into his covered, swollen flesh, rubbing herself against him.

Oh, she wanted him, she wanted him, she would give herself to him tonight, now...

She let his lips go where they would now, needing him, feeling herself ripe and aching for him, wet and needy. Wade’s mouth hadn’t trailed farther than her collarbone when they heard the front door open downstairs and slam shut.

‘It’s my mother,’ Daisy gasped. She wriggled out from beneath him. ‘Stay here.’

Daisy’s mother was in the kitchen, peering into the fridge with squinting eyes. She didn’t look away from the refrigerator when her daughter came into the room.

‘Forgot my lunch.’

‘Oh. It should be in there, I saw it half an hour ago.’

Now her mother glanced over. ‘That boy came over for lunch again?’

‘Mmhm.’

Her mother grunted in assent. ‘Nice to see you spending time with other young people.’ It was what she always said when she had learnt Wade had come over.

Then she grabbed her lunch from the fridge and left again.

By the time Daisy reascended the stairs, the passion had subsided in her veins. One look at Wade told her it had for him, too.

Daisy sat next to him and kissed him.

‘Next time,’ she breathed, and they shared a secret smile.


The next day was the hottest yet of the summer. Wade was on the back porch under the awning, in the shade, trying to catch some shade while he possibly could as the day blazed away. Even his guitar seemed to feel the heat, and he put it down moodily. This wasn’t working for him today.

Perhaps all I need is a siesta, he thought, and took off his shirt, got into the hammock and closed his eyes. The air could surround him now, hot or cool as it was in turns. The oscillating fan he’d put on the back porch blew over him for a few blissful seconds of air flow.

Yep, this was comfortable. He could sleep. Wade knew he could, and he rather wanted to. The night had been hot too, and a good deal hotter than the hammock was now without sheets and a mattress.

Just when he was starting to drift off, Wade felt a soft hand on his cheek, and the slight press of plump lips against his. His eyes fluttered open.

‘Daisy? Is it lunchtime already?’

Daisy smiled at him widely. ‘You slept the morning away, Wade. Did you not sleep last night?’

He sat up and yawned, stretching uncontrollably.

‘No, not really. It was too hot.’

She offered him a hand to stand up, and he took it and did. ‘Come on. We’re going somewhere different for lunch.’ For the first time, he noticed the wicker picnic basket in her hand.

With Daisy leading and tugging on his hand, they went through the forest to the river. It was blessedly cool beneath the canopy of leaves, and Wade basked in the favourable temperature change.

‘We’d better eat after,’ Daisy said, as they came out into the sun again and she set the basket down just under the shadow of a willow.

‘After? After what?’ Wade said, genuinely puzzled. Daisy flashed him an impish smile and pulled her shirt over her head, starting towards the river and then looking back at him as if to say, ‘Are you coming?’

Oh, boy, he sure was. Wade had already left his shirt at home, so he just undid his belt and unfastened his jeans, starting in after her. Daisy was naked before he was, and she laughed as she went into the river, gasping as the pleasantly frigid waters struck her skin.

Wade’s eyes were riveted on her lovely breasts, bobbing and beautiful, with raspberry-coloured nipples at their centres.

He splashed in after her, feeling the cold waters on his body and revelling in the refreshing feeling of it.

Daisy floated on her back, pushing those sumptuous breasts up high. She beamed at him. ‘Isn’t it wonderful?’ Wade nodded, breathing hard from his frolic in the water. His eyes found the patch of honey-coloured curls at the juncture of Daisy’s thighs and stayed there.

She watched him watching her, and stood in the river again, walking slowly towards him through it. When they met in the water, her body was so warm and soft against his that he forgot all about the cold rush of the river.

Wade pulled Daisy against him firmly and kissed her mouth tenderly.

‘You’re gorgeous,’ he murmured against her mouth, one hand tangling in her hair as the other stroked her back.

Daisy sighed and wrapped her arms more firmly around him, pressing her soft breasts against his chest. Her hands smoothed up and down his back as they kissed. Her breasts tingled at the feeling of his skin against hers, such a smooth, intense, wonderful feeling. Daisy could feel his cock properly now, where it pressed into the soft flesh of her tummy. The heat emanating from it was amazing. All her senses blurred together and as she opened her mouth to him and moaned a little bit, the pulse and throb of his hot, thick cock was just another breathtaking sensation making her pussy become slippery.

Wade’s hands were exploring now, smoothing up her body to hesitantly cup a breast, and then with more passion he held it gently but firmly. When he broke away from her mouth Daisy was disappointed, but it soon became apparent as to why he had--and she decided it was worth it as Wade nuzzled her breasts adoringly, pausing to lick at the hard peaks of her nipples teasingly before suckling on them hungrily.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.