A Gift Horse for Nancy - Cover

A Gift Horse for Nancy

Copyright© 2018 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Grandpa gives Nancy a new horse so she can enter the riding competition. He does have a strange request for her but she is more than willing to please him and grant his request.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

It was great for Nancy to finally reach that important milestone in her life of finally reaching sweet sixteen. She was ready to get her first car although she had to wait until after the summer and she could take her driving test at school. She was already scheduled for the second week in September because she had practically begged Mister Wilson the driving education coordinator to put her on the head of the list. Nancy was a bit ashamed of the way she had to get down on her knees right there in the mobile teaching unit that he used as his private domain to process the students through the course of instruction. She had plenty of practice with the boy’s football team right after they had taken a hot shower after practice. She had liked that they were all fresh and clean for her mouth and they treated her with respect even though she was down on her knees like some kind of servant.

Mister Wilson was somewhat rough, but she didn’t mind that because it sort of got her all excited down there between her legs and right on the tips of her breasts. Then, she had to take that bad odor into her mouth right under her sensitive nose and he put both his hands behind her head and pressed her face into his sweaty groin rubbing his short curly pubic hair on her lips mussing her lipstick into a parody that made her look like a circus clown in the mirror on the wall. He didn’t treat her respectful at all, telling her that she was a whore and a “little bitch” and she was certain that deep down inside she was still a good little girl. He even had the nerve to slide his hand inside her panties and stick his middle finger right up her butt hole making her feel like she was a toy doll for him to play with. He teased her about him having his finger up deep inside her and she pretended it was all a joke and he was nice just for paying attention to her dirty backside.

She had a car that her grandmother didn’t drive anymore because her cataracts were too bad and she couldn’t drive at night at all. The car was just sitting inside the garage and only taken out to go to the car dealer for oil changes and regular maintenance once every ninety days like clockwork.

This was the last month of summer and she was living on her grandfather’s farm not far from the big city and all her friends at school. Nancy really liked the farm because she could ride her grandfather’s horses every day and learn how to be a better rider.

When the summer started Nancy had a boyfriend called Todd and he loved to French kiss her all the time and she had even allowed him to push his fingers up into her pretty pussy and up inside her sweet soft ass where the sun didn’t shine. For some strange reason, the both of them seemed to like the odor from her ass and they inhaled her essence together whilst she slowly stroked his hardness to make him cum like one of the horses on her grandfather’s farm. Todd was real juicy at times like that and she soon became accustomed to having male sticky stuff all over her hands and wrists like it was the most natural thing in the world. When he wasn’t looking, she would sometimes lick the goo with her pointed red tongue to let her taste-buds give her an opinion on what it tasted like. She decided that Todd’s spunk was sort of sweet like a hard candy and he had a faint spicy flavor that met with her approval because it made her all submissive and clingy.

Her grandfather had horses for working the fields, horses for pulling the hay wagon and horses just for jumping over the fences and racing on the oval track out back.

She found her supposed steady Todd with his Dicky up her cousin Heather’s pretty puss the previous weekend and she knew it was over between them because Heather was more than willing to spread her knees and let Todd do whatever he wanted to her barely tested vagina and her “tight as a drum” sphincter that loved being naughty when any boy knocked on her back door for a little fun and games. She didn’t mind Todd screwing around with his naughty fingers back there but she drew the line at any funny business that couldn’t be viewed by all ages at the local movie theater.

It looked like she was car-less, boyfriend-less and sex-less for the remainder of the summer and it was not a pretty picture from where she was standing.

Her grandfather did his best to cheer her up because he truly felt she was his favorite grandchild.

He was a still attractive gentleman in his late fifties that was recently divorced from his second wife and hated to admit he was fully retired because he didn’t want people to think he was lazy or couldn’t get a job.

On this morning he had a special treat for Nancy and he told her to meet him in the stable wearing her riding costume that she used in the horse show at the county fair in the fall. Regretfully, she hadn’t gotten as much practice as in previous years and her horse Samantha had to be put down last month because of a dangerous viral disease.

“Come over and give your grandpa a nice kiss, Nancy girl. I need some sugar right on these waiting lips.”

Nancy kissed him just like he wanted and she got the taste of some whiskey on his breath and found that fact more exciting than wearing the riding costume knowing she had no horse to practice on for the competition.

“Oh, grandpa, I like it when you push your tongue inside me like that. Daddy never does that and even my boyfriend Todd was a bit reluctant because he was afraid of catching something from my germs.”

Her grandfather sat her down on the bench in front of him and told her,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.