Cupid's Apprentice - Cover

Cupid's Apprentice

Copyright© 2018 by Levi Charon

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Kenny Evans, eighteen and recently graduated from high school, takes a summer job at the Chief Joseph Summer Camp in Washington State. He is put in charge of eight fourteen-year-old boys, all of whom, along with eight fourteen-year-old girls from the other side of the camp, are scheduled for some very special training over the next eight weeks. As it turns out, Kenny is uniquely qualified to serve as their model and mentor.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Paranormal  

What Barb, Josh, Sandy, Kenny and the sixteen young teeners agreed on for the remaining week and a half of summer camp was this: Since all of the didactic material had been more than adequately covered, the rest of the special camp would be dedicated to the practical application of the things they had learned. Any individual or couple could request and receive tutored sessions with any of the instructors. It seemed only fair.

There was a special room in the lodge specifically designed for facilitating and observing intimate activity. It was wired with multiple cameras and mics, and provided live audio and video to a monitor in the classroom as well as a digital recorder in an office shared by Barb and Josh.

For obvious reasons, this plan was a bit tricky. If it was a couple asking, the designated instructor would give them each an earpiece containing a tiny speaker. Once the door was closed, the couple could proceed to get it on at their own pace. It wasn’t required that they follow any particular script, as long as they accomplished their union in a safe and respectful manor. If they wished, their tutor could coach either or both through the audio link with suggestions about what might stimulate their partner, or what they might like to have done to themselves. Or they could choose to just wing it, and be critiqued afterward.

But if it was an individual who hadn’t managed to secure a partner (There were only two; Scott and Jennie. Wendy and Jimmy had opted out of the sex part.), something else would have to be arranged. Inasmuch as physical sexual contact between student and instructor was expressly forbidden by policy, not to mention by law, they had to be a bit more creative. So, Kenny came up with a game.

All the students would participate in a role-playing exercise where their partners would be randomly chosen. In fact, it was manipulated to insure the two who hadn’t been chosen as partners would end up together, though neither would be aware of it. Perhaps a bit shady, but Barb insisted that any of girls and boys who wanted to experience genital sex would do so. She saw it as a kind of graduation exercise.

Together, Barb and Kenny designed a scenario where the chosen couple would pretend to be a mute and blind couple making love, but neither knew who would be playing their opposite role. Soft pads were taped over their eyes, and they were told not to speak, thus giving away their identities. The supposed object of the game was that, as they touched and caressed each other, moving through the undressing stage and culminating in a sexual union, they were supposed to try to guess which of the other students they were actually fucking.

Kenny figured Scott and Jennie would fantasize about which of their classmates they wanted to have sex with and just let their minds make it be true. When it was over and they were separated for the removal of the eye pads, they could guess to their heart’s content, but the real partner would remain a mystery. All they knew for sure was that they had done something that felt amazing.

The audio and video feeds were piped into the classroom for all the kids to enjoy. I was not only educational to watch each other fumbling blindly through a love session, it was also a lot of fun and very, very hot! There was something supremely erotic about a totally tactile sexual union.

Eric got matched up with Megan. As everyone knew, the guy was painfully shy, and he could hardly be counted on to initiate any action. While he wasn’t actually forced into participating in the game, it required some fairly intense coaxing to get him into the room.

Megan, on the other hand was a very direct, practical minded girl who was pretty far along in her physical development. She knew from frequent bouts of self-manipulation what an orgasm felt like, and she was determined to experience her first one from fucking a guy, and she wasn’t too picky about which of them it might be.

There’s a possibility that she might have chosen Eric anyhow, for two reasons. One, he was a reasonably attractive boy, and two, he could probably be easily manipulated and directed. Megan liked to run things, and barring some life-altering event, Eric would probably always play the submissive role in a relationship. They were a match.

Eye patches and ear buds in place, when they were led into the room and the door closed behind them, Eric blushed bright red and stood paralyzed until Megan took him firmly by the arm and practically dragged him across the room until they bumped into the bed.

When the cameras and the mics came on, the first thing Sandy said to Megan through her ear bud was, “Be gently with him. Your guy is kind of shy. Coax him, and don’t be a bully.”

From that not so subtle clue, Megan knew immediately who she had been paired with, and she began her seduction by asking Eric if he’d help her get out of her clothes. At that point, the game was blown, because the moment she spoke, they knew each other’s identity.

Sandy keyed the mic and told them the game was over, then she asked them if they wanted to continue anyway.

Megan answered an emphatic “of course!” for both of them.

Her asking Eric to help her get naked made him blush all over again, but he nodded his head and asked, “Um, what should I do?”

Since the whole premise of the role playing was now kaput, Megan pulled the patches from her eyes, then did the same for Eric. She took his hands and began giving him step by step instructions. “Let’s try this; you take my shirt off, then I’ll take your shirt off. Then we’ll move on to each other’s shorts.”

Eric’s hands were trembling as he lifted Megan’s shirt over her head. Hoping to speed the preliminaries up a bit, she had opted to not wear a bra, and the sight of her bare breasts caused him to freeze up all over again. He just stared at them, not having a clue what to do next.

To keep him on task, she quickly got Eric’s shirt off and unfastened his khaki shorts. She jerked them down to his ankles and directed him to lift his feet to get his shorts and shoes out of the way.

Poor Eric stood there in his jockey shorts, apparently too terrified to even sprout an erection. But Megan was on a mission, and nothing was going to deter her from her goal.

“Pull my shorts down, Eric!” It wasn’t a request, it was a demand.

Sandy was about to caution Megan to go easy, but Josh stayed her hand on the mic button and said, “Just let her run the show, Sandy. It’s obvious she knows what she wants and Eric doesn’t. I’m pretty sure the only way they’ll have any success is for her to direct every move from beginning to end.”

Sandy acquiesced and pulled her hand back.

Megan and Eric were now down to jockey shorts and panties. When she took his hands and placed them on her breasts, he jerked back like he had touched a hot stove. But she firmly held his hands in place until he stopped trying to escape, then she reached out touching his belly and slipped one hand down his shorts to grasp his soft penis, kneading it gently to life.

Eric’s knees almost failed him, and it looked for a moment like he might crumble. Megan nudged him back a couple of steps until his knees hit the side of the bed. Before he could even sit, she found the elastic of his jockeys and pulled them down to his ankles, and as his butt dropped, she slipped them past his feet and tossing them aside.

Eric was naked! In front of a girl!

But something was starting to happen. Megan’s hands got busy trying to bring some life to her toy, and her toy was responding. In spite of Eric’s high state of anxiety, his balls churned and his dick grew rapidly in length and girth until his partner was stroking a good six inches of erection. A smile spread across her face as she leaned in and took most of it into mouth, sucking and licking her prize.

Eric, overcome by the whole scenario, leaned back on his hands and let out a guttural groan, “Oh, jeez! Oh, god! Oh, fuck!”

His hips bucked a couple of times and he fired his load into her mouth.

Megan pulled back, shocked and a little disgusted at the taste. “Hey, you doofus! A little warning might have been nice!”

Sandy, fearing the premature ejaculation was going to end the session, hit the mic button and begged, “Megan, don’t stop now, Keep going! Keep sucking his dick! I think he’ll recover pretty quickly if you stay with him. Try to get him to lick your pussy. That’ll give both of you some recovery time.”

For a moment or two, Megan didn’t look convinced, but she still need satisfaction, so she stood in front of Eric and began moving her hips in a sexy sway. She pushed her practically non-existent panties down her legs, then she took his hands and more or less dragged him off the bed and onto his knees. She spun around and planted her bottom on the bedside, opened her legs to reveal her sex already soppy wet in anticipation, and whispered in his ear, “Hey, baby, you sweet boy, wouldn’t you like to know what I taste like? I tasted you, now it’s your turn.”

Eric cocked his head to the side and looked at her like she had just spoken to him in a foreign language, but she had no intention of giving him time to think too much about it. She reached out and grabbed two handfuls of his hair, pulling his face gently but inexorably into her primed and redolent pussy. His nose nestled into her bush and his lips mashed against her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.