Cupid's Apprentice - Cover

Cupid's Apprentice

Copyright© 2018 by Levi Charon

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Kenny Evans, eighteen and recently graduated from high school, takes a summer job at the Chief Joseph Summer Camp in Washington State. He is put in charge of eight fourteen-year-old boys, all of whom, along with eight fourteen-year-old girls from the other side of the camp, are scheduled for some very special training over the next eight weeks. As it turns out, Kenny is uniquely qualified to serve as their model and mentor.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Paranormal  

Sandy, edging from behind the tree but still in the dark, was thinking, “What the fuck is he doing?”

Kenny parked his butt on the end of one of the tables, and directed, “Okay, all of you guys, come over here and sit down. I can see you’re going to need a few pointers. Sandy and I are going to show you a few things, and you’re going to follow our example. I will NOT have any of you going back to your cabins tonight feeling like the night was a total waste of time, not after all the planning and preparation you must have gone through to pull off this little gathering.”

He turned to Sandy, just then moving into the light, and said, “Bring your sleeping bag and open it up right here.”

Jackson was the first to catch on. He stood up, grabbed the blanket and Ginger’s hand and pulled her behind him as he hurried over to sit in front of his counselor. The rest were still confused and in shock, but, one by one, they followed his lead.

Sandy unzipped the sleeping bag and spread it out near the table, then stood next to Kenny. She looked around at the gathering of young faces and shrugged as if to say, “Shit, guys, I don’t have any idea what he’s up to, either!”

It hadn’t soaked in yet that her fellow counselor and teaching assistant had just committed her to a demonstration.

Before getting started, Kenny asked, “Any of that beer left?”

Ginger nervously handed him her beer and said, rather meekly, “Uh, no. I only brought six, but you can have mine. I didn’t drink out of it because I don’t really like beer.”

Sandy pointed out, “You mean you only brought six because that’s all I had in my fridge.”

Ginger looked sheepish. “Yeah. Sorry.”

Kenny took the beer, sucked down a couple of swallows, and began, “See, kids, the reason we kinda wanted to do this thing one step at a time is so you could gradually build up some self-confidence. What makes sex really great is when both parties know what they want, and also know the best way to go about getting it. I only had to watch you for about two minutes to see that you don’t.

“Now, we’re not talking about procreation here. Sure, you put a male and female animal together, dripping pheromones with the intention of making a baby, and even if they’ve never even seen it done before, they’ll fumble around and get the right parts together to accomplish their objective. Nature has built at least that much into our brains as a starting point. It’s called instinct.

“What I’m talking about here is what you all had in mind when you snuck out of your cabins to meet out here in the woods. I’m talking about getting together for the pure enjoyment of sex. I know damn well that making babies is the furthest thing from your minds. Having really great sex was and is the reason you’re all here, so let’s start over and try to get it right, shall we?”

Jackson squeezed Ginger’s hand and piped up, “Now, THIS is more like it! You have our undivided attention, Boss!”

J.J. was smiling broadly. He put his arm around Darla’s waist and pulled her close, saying, “Yeah, Boss, this is the way to teach a sex class!”

Kenny stood up and took Sandy’s hand. “Okay, here’s what’s going to happen. Sandy and I are going to get naked. No, let me changed that. We’re going to undress each other, and the reason we’re going to doing that is so we can point out a few key spots on each other’s bodies sometimes referred to as erogenous zones. These are highly sensitive places that, if properly stimulated, can really get your partner charged up. Believe me, people, by the time you get around to actual coitus, you want your partner primed and ready.”

Danny raised his hand. “Um, Boss, what the heck is coitus?”

“It’s just the scientific term for doing it.”

“Oh, right.”

“Well, you kind of had the right idea when you were all fumbling around kissing and touching each other’s body parts, but it wasn’t getting you anywhere, and it sure as hell wasn’t getting you primed for sex.”

“Yeah, but I was getting’ a boner!” Danny volunteered.

Kenny laughed, “Danny, guys your age usually have a boner about half of your waking hours. It’s a natural state caused by surging hormones.

“Now, I don’t want you kids undressing yet, because doing that to and for each other can be sexy as hell when it’s done in a sexy way, so just watch and listen and take a few mental notes! After this demonstration, when you turn your attention to your partner, I’m going to insist that you focus on at least four of the erogenous zones to stimulate each other into a ready state before your genitals meet up for the first time. And Sandy and I will be watching!

“Now, move back a little bit and give us some room.”

Sandy just gawked at him for a few seconds, then she said, “Kenny, I don’t recall discussing this!”

He took her hand and led her to the middle of the spread-out sleeping bag, slid his hand around to her back, and pulled her tightly against his body. He kissed her gently on the lips and whispered in her ear, “This is our job, babe. We want these kids to have a good role model, don’t we? Well, here’s the perfect chance to give them one. This is exactly what Barb asked us to do, only a little sooner than she planned. This is gonna stick in these kids’ minds like super-glue. Do this for me, Sandy. Do this for them.”

Then he licked her ear.

She shivered at the ear lick, as well as the awareness of a stiffening cock pushing into her belly, then she whispered back, “Okay, but you owe me, like, forever!”

“I accept that debt.”

He reached down for the tail of her T-shirt and lifted, causing a couple of aaahhs to erupt from the audience. He dropped the shirt onto the ground, and again, laid his lips softly against hers as he unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. He knelt, dragging them down to her shoes, stopping for a moment along the way to kiss, then run his tongue in a wet circle around her navel, causing her to shivered again. While he was on one knee, he lifted first one foot, then the other to remove her shoes and anklet socks.

Before he resumed a standing position, he leaned in and licked slowly up the inside of her thighs, stopping just before reaching the crotch of her panties. As he stood, his fingertips lightly stroked the backs of her knees, then her buttocks, then up her spine, from the crack of her butt to the strap of her bra, where he repeated his magic squeeze play to unhook the hooks.

All three of the boys groaned their appreciation when he slid the bra off her shoulders to reveal her beautiful breasts.

At this point, Sandy was starting to warm up, feeling a bit more willing to play her part. But before Kenny finished undressing her, he turned to his audience, six pairs of eyes locked in on the scene being played out before them, and said, “So far, I’ve made it a point to stimulate several different erogenous areas of Sandy’s very sexy body. How many of them can you name?”

All their hands shot up.

“Ginger?”

“Um, her lips, when you kissed her.”

“Right. That’s a key area, especially on women. What else? J.J.?”

“I think her earlobe and her neck, and, uh, around her belly button?”

“Very good. There’s still more. Darla.”

“Um, I saw you touch the backs of her knees. Oh, and I almost creamed my own panties when you licked the insides of her legs. That is SO hot!”

Kenny laughed, “Isn’t it, though? Anything else? Danny?”

Danny did a roll of the eyes and moaned, “Well, DUH! Grabbing her ass had to be one of them. And you have to teach us how you did that thing with the bra hooks. Man, that is so cool! Is it okay to tell Sandy how much I love her tits!”

That got laughs.

Kenny gave him a thumbs-up. “Actually, Danny, I didn’t grab her ass, I caressed her butt cheeks. There’s something in language, you know. There are still a couple more. Anybody?”

There were no hands.

Kenny chuckled and shook his head. “I can’t believe none of you asked why I didn’t suck and lick her nipples. Well, I’ll tell you why. To me, that’s a very special area. When I make love to a woman, I spend a lot of time on her breasts. Once I get her out of her panties, that’s where I start the really serious love-making. It’s just a thing with me. You may have different priorities.

“Now, as for those other erogenous zones you didn’t pick up on, let’s ask the lady herself. Sandy, care to add to the list?”

Sandy now understood and was thoroughly impressed with what Kenny was doing, and she was anxious to play her part. She looked at the girls, one at a time, and said, “Ladies, before Kenny even lifted up my shirt, he’d already touched me on two key areas. One, when he pulled me against his body, I could feel his boner pressing against my belly. Very hot! And his chest pressed against my breasts. Equally hot.

“Girls, every step in the undressing of my body involved stimulating a very sensitive area. Obviously, this man is so good at it that they come in rapid succession, hardly giving a girl a chance to recover from one before he moves on to the next one. Believe me, I’m ready for the demonstration to continue. And I’ll bet you are too.”

Ginger set up a chant, “More! More! Show us more!” The rest of them joined in and continued until Sandy signaled for them to can it with a finger across her throat.

Then she put her hands on her hips and looked pointedly at the boys. “Okay, gentlemen, I believe some practice is in order here.”

Kenny stepped in. “Exactly, but not quite yet. Notice two things, people. I haven’t removed the lady’s panties. Why?”

Jackson volunteered. “Um, is it because it’s kind of a special thing?”

Kenny nodded, impressed with the boy’s astuteness. “Exactly. I wanted to do a couple of things here. Even though she’s essentially naked, I wanted to symbolically preserve a bit of her modesty, and I also wanted to wait for her to catch up. That is, she’s going to undress me while she tickles a few of my erogenous zones. When we’re both down to our last barriers to actual coitus - that’s fucking to you, Danny - that makes the removal of those barriers very symbolic and sexy in its own right - a special thing, like Jackson said.

“Now, guys, keep this in mind! When you finally remove that symbolic barrier, that is NOT a go-ahead to climb on and insert your weenie. There are still a lot of things you can and should be doing to her body before that ultimate act. I may be giving away a little secret here, but your goal should be to get your partner to a level of sexual excitement where she’s asking you to put it inside her. At that point, there’s no question that she’s more than ready for you. And guys, here’s a natural fact: women usually warm up more slowly than men, and that means you have to learn to be patient. Really!

“Now, keep your hands off your stiff dicks while this lovely lady takes care of me.”

He and Sandy faced each other. She began where he began, with a kiss and a nuzzle of the ear. From there, she followed a similar pattern, starting with his T-shirt, but instead of kneeling down to lick his belly and the hair around his navel, she leaned in and gently sucked each nipple. That made his eyes open a little wider as he sucked in a deep breath. The stimulation response was obvious to all the observers.

While she continued to tease his nipples with her tongue, her fingers were busy unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. His impressive boner was creating a substantial bulge inside his shorts, and the crown was almost pushing out from under the elastic band.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.