Cupid's Apprentice - Cover

Cupid's Apprentice

Copyright© 2018 by Levi Charon

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kenny Evans, eighteen and recently graduated from high school, takes a summer job at the Chief Joseph Summer Camp in Washington State. He is put in charge of eight fourteen-year-old boys, all of whom, along with eight fourteen-year-old girls from the other side of the camp, are scheduled for some very special training over the next eight weeks. As it turns out, Kenny is uniquely qualified to serve as their model and mentor.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Paranormal  

Five canoes were stacked on racks inside the boathouse while the sixth floated in the water next to the pier. Kenny sat in that one, rocking gently from side to side as he waited for Sandy.

He heard a whispered, “Kenny?”

“Yeah, over here. Why are you whispering?”

She snickered, “Hell, I don’t know. Kinda feels like we’re doing something sneaky, I guess.”

She took his hand and stepped carefully into the opposite end of the canoe, taking a seat facing him as he held it steady. Once she was settled, Kenny pushed off with the paddle and propelled them out onto the moonlit lake. A few yards out, he asked, “Care for a beer? Barb was kind enough to donate a couple to the cause.”

“Sure, I’ll have one. I hope it’s cold, because it’s pretty warm out tonight. Either that or I’m just nervous.”

“They’re in that cooler right in front of you. Open one for me, would you?”

She handed him the open beer and said, “I didn’t expect to be taken on a moonlight canoe ride. Does this mean you’re officially courting me?”

Kenny laughed, “Not officially, no. It’s just that what we have to talk about is nobody’s business but ours, and I want to make sure no curious souls are within ear-shot. Kids can be pretty darned sneaky.”

And while he had the floor, he thought he may as well just wade right in. “So, tell me, potential lover, if we do this thing, what are your conditions? I assume you have some.”

Sandy sipped her beer. “What are yours?”

Kenny shook his head. “She answers a question with a question. Not a good start.”

Aloud, he said, “Okay, I’ll commit first, if you insist. To be honest, Sandy, the sex part gets me pretty excited, but the rest, not so much. I mean, sure, what kind of a young, straight guy wouldn’t want to do fun things with your body? The part that has me feeling uncomfortable is trying to convince the kids that we’re really a legitimate item. I’m not saying we couldn’t be, but at this point, we hardly know each other. Sometimes people click, sometimes they don’t.”

She leaned forward and patted his knee. “Exactly what I was thinking. The girls and I agree that we’d love to play with that nice toy you’re sporting between your legs, just to see what it looks like in full salute, but I didn’t take this counseling job in hopes of getting involved in a torrid summer affaire, let alone finding a mate. I did it because I enjoy working with the girls, and I have a lot of faith in Barb’s and Josh’s program. No kid deserves to be thrown to the wolves when it comes to learning about and experiencing sex in their formative years. If we’re going to play any part in that, it has to be done with our total focus on their needs.”

She took another sip and continued, “Look, Kenny, I can even agree to be filmed fucking your socks off if it will contribute to the cause, but I don’t think I’m a good enough actress to convince these kids that we’re in love if we aren’t. You?”

They were forty or fifty yards out onto the lake, so Kenny stopped paddling and laid the oar in the bottom of the canoe. He slugged down about a third of his beer, belched, and agreed, “Yeah, me too. Look, there’s no way we can script this story to everybody’s satisfaction, but if you’re willing to give it a shot, all I can say is that I’ll do my best. There’s no way to know how it will turn out unless we just get on with it.”

She leaned back, giving him a curious look. “By ‘get on with it’, are you talking about being seen around the camp in each other’s company, or are you pushing straight for the sex part?”

“Well, hell yeah, I’m pushing for the sex part! That’s our ultimate goal, isn’t it? We probably ought to establish that we’re at least compatible in that area. If we wind up connecting on another level as well, then it will just get better and better. If we don’t connect, it will die a natural death, and Barb can come up with a plan-B. It’s up to you, of course, but I’m all for testing those waters right here and now.”

“My, you are direct, aren’t you?”

“I’ve never found it worthwhile to be anything else. I hate dancing around questions that only require a simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer. You’ve seen mine and I’ve seen yours, so there’s no mystery there, is there?”

Sandy sat quietly sipping her beer for a good two or three minutes as she regarded the strangely appealing guy eyeing her from the other end of the canoe. Yes, she’d given some serious thought to screwing him, but she didn’t want to appear too easy. A girl has a reputation to protect, after all.

But Kenny was obviously willing to wait for however long it took for her to give him her answer, and with each ticking second, it was becoming clear he wasn’t about to blink.

Finally bending to biology rather than decorum, or even common sense, she made up her mind. She took another sip of beer before placing the can back in the cooler, and asked, “You ever fuck in a canoe?”

She could see his teeth flash white in the moonlight as he answered, “Nope, but I’ll bet you ten bucks I can make it work.”

“You’re on! But if you dump us into the lake, your life is over, pal!”

As if on cue, they both pulled their Chief Joseph T-shirts over their heads. The canoe rocked sharply from side to side as Sandy wiggled out of her tan shorts and sneakers and Kenny shucked his jeans. That left Sandy in her black lace bra and panties, and Kenny in his tighty-whities that were getting tighter by the second.

Sandy reached behind her to unhook her bra, but Kenny laid his hand on her arm and asked, “Can I do that?”

“Can you?”

He moved the cooler behind him and knelt between her legs to reach around and find the tiny hooks on the elastic strap. There was a look of surprise on her face as he laid the palm of his hand flat over the clasp and squeezed gently, causing both hooks to pop loose.

“Hey,” she laughed, “You’ve had some practice with that, haven’t you?”

“Some.”

He slid the straps off her bare shoulders and dropped the bra onto the pile of shorts, jeans and T-shirts. At the same time, he lowered his head to her shapely breast and sucked an already hardening nipple between his lips, flicking it with the tip of his tongue.

“Ooh!” she sighed.

“Like I said, practice.”

He moved to the other breast, giving it the same attention, while his hands moved very slowly from her breasts down her side to hook his thumbs into the waistband of her panties.

She got the hint, placing her hands on his muscular shoulders for support as she raised her butt off the seat, allowing him to tug her underwear down to her ankles.

His mouth temporarily abandoned her breast, his tongue leaving a wet trail from her nipple down her belly to her navel, where he described a couple of circles before continuing further down her tummy and into her bush.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and nudged her gently backward.

“Lean back!”

With her arms resting on the gunwale, Sandy let her body ease into a semi-reclining position, spreading her knees to open her sex to him. In spite of her seeming resistance earlier, she’d been oozing dampness all through their little dialogue in anticipation of Kenny getting his way. Her labia were already swollen and sensitized, awaiting a little oral attention.

Kenny could smell her readiness, and he wasted no time getting down to business. He cupped her butt cheeks in his hands and hunched over to press his face right into her wet pussy, running his tongue from her vaginal entrance to her erect clit and back again.

She bucked against his lingual assault, moaning softly at the exquisite sensations. He gave her no chance to object as he slid two fingers smoothly into her vagina and teased the front wall, probing for her G-spot. He knew when he was there because she jerked and squeezed her legs against his head. He continued sliding his fingers in and out, at the same time sucking on her button and her labia. His tutor had taught him well, and this was an area where he felt completely confident of his skills.

Sooner than either of them expected, Sandy gasped, grasped his head, bucked against his mouth, and came with the most intense orgasm she’d experienced in ages. As waves of pure pleasure swept over her body, she cried out, “Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Don’t stop! Keep licking my pussy, you animal!”

As the rush faded and she came down from her soaring climax, she leaned forward to rest her forehead on his shoulder. “My god, Kenny, what a wonderful surprise! I wasn’t ready for that at all! You really DO know what you’re doing, don’t you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.