Cupid's Apprentice - Cover

Cupid's Apprentice

Copyright© 2018 by Levi Charon

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kenny Evans, eighteen and recently graduated from high school, takes a summer job at the Chief Joseph Summer Camp in Washington State. He is put in charge of eight fourteen-year-old boys, all of whom, along with eight fourteen-year-old girls from the other side of the camp, are scheduled for some very special training over the next eight weeks. As it turns out, Kenny is uniquely qualified to serve as their model and mentor.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Paranormal  

That evening in the dining hall, Kenny caught Sandy leaving with her girls and asked for a moment. She sent the girls ahead to the van.

Kenny’s earlier flirtation left little doubt about his hopes. He hoped to reinforce it a bit. “Um, I just wanted to say again that you really keep yourself in great form. I mean, I tried not to stare, but you’re a beautiful woman with a beautiful body.”

“Why, thank you, kind sir,” Sandy laughed. “And as I said, you’re not so bad yourself. My girls couldn’t say enough about your, um, anatomy on the way back to the cabin today. Although, one of them commented that she hoped you wouldn’t be using that thing on her if the class went in that direction.”

Kenny rolled his eyes. “I don’t see any physical contact between students and teachers in the cards, do you? I’m pretty sure the law would have something to say about that. Between counselors, on the other hand, now there’s an idea worth exploring.”

Sandy winked and said, “Yeah, hold on to that thought, cowboy. I guess we’ll, uh, see you in class. Yuk, yuk!” She followed her girls out the door, teasing him further with an exaggerated swish of her cute backside.

“That,” Kenny thought, feeling a little twitch in his dick, “was definitely an invitation!”


Back at the cabin, Kenny was stretched out on his bed, unable to wipe the smile from his face from fantasizing about Sandy. She might be a bit of a tease, but he was now pretty sure she’d play if he didn’t do something dumb to mess it up. And he was betting she could give as good as she got. She had fire in her eyes.

There was a light knock on the door.

“It’s open.”

It was Jackson and Scott. The two had actually become BFFs, surprisingly. Naturally, being the tallest and the shortest among the guys quickly resulted in them being tagged Mutt and Jeff. Kenny wondered how many of the guys actually knew who the original Mutt and Jeff were.

He sat up and asked, “What can I do for you gentlemen?”

Jackson, as usual, was the spokesman. “Well, some of us guys were talking after class today, and we have some questions.”

Kenny laughed and said, “Let me guess. Judging from the way you guys were slavering over Sandy, you’d probably like her phone number, right? Well, so would I!”

Scott groaned, “Yeah, sure. As if she’d even say hi to guys like us. God! What a body! I had a boner all through class!”

“No, I have a serious question,” Jackson began as he plopped down next to Kenny on the bed. “It’s about you. It’s just that we’ve all seen each other in the shower, and none of us have anything like the size of dick you have. Well, some of us got to talking, and we wondered, do all women have a thing for big dicks? Are we, uh, normal guys going to be at a disadvantage for the rest of our lives because there are guys like you out there that we have to compete with?”

Kenny almost laughed, but he caught himself when he sensed that Jackson actually was being serious. He thought about the question for a few seconds, then he leaned out the door and said, “Hey, everybody, general meeting in my room!”

When all eight boys were crowded into the eight by twelve space, he began, “Okay, Jackson says you guys want to know how much weight plus-sized sexual equipment carries with the women. No pun intended. Just so you know, my job is to assist Barb and Joshua, and I’m not supposed to be delivering any lectures in this program. But you all seem to think the size of my penis qualifies me to speak to this issue, so I’ll give it a shot.

“Let’s start by exposing a couple of myths and misconceptions. First of all, anybody that thinks guys with big dicks automatically make better lovers doesn’t have a clue. That idea is just absolute crap. Women don’t go to bed with a guy hoping to get an oversized salami rammed up their vaginas. For one thing, I have it on good authority, i.e., the woman who taught me pretty much everything I know, that that can be very uncomfortable, even painful and potentially damaging.

“Take my word for it, guys, watching porn on your computers and smart phones is no way to learn what a woman wants in a lover. Sure, we all watch it because we enjoy getting off, but that’s its only value. That stuff isn’t designed to be instructive or informative, it’s designed to make your dicks hard, and it’s out there on the market for one reason, and one reason only; to make lots of money for the porn mongers by offering fantasies and perpetuating old myths.

“What a woman wants, or what most women want is to be made love to, and slamming your dick into some girl’s vagina, or even some dude’s ass, for that matter, and pounding away until you get your rocks off does NOT constitute making love. Often as not, that’s called assault, and if it isn’t fully consensual, it’s called rape.

“I don’t know exactly what Joshua and Barb are planning for the rest of this course, but I’m pretty sure this issue is going to come up for discussion. I can tell you that making love with a woman entails a lot more than the actual fucking. In fact, fucking is usually the final stage in making love, the culmination, the climax. If you’re any kind of a lover at all, you’ve already spent a fair amount of time giving your partner a lot of pleasure with your words, your hands and your mouth before you get around to sticking in your tool. That, of course, goes for same-sex encounters as well.” Kenny didn’t want any of his boys to feel left out of the conversation.

He was hitting his stride, and he stood up and began pacing around the small room as he ticked off his points. He was in full lecture mode, and for some reason, it felt natural to him.

“Now, the size your penis is purely a function of the genes you’re born with. If you’re the insecure type and you think you’re too small, and if you’re tempted to spend your allowance on penis enlargers advertised on the net and in the back pages of the porn magazines you have hidden in your closets or under your mattresses, save your money, because they simple do not and cannot work. In fact, some of those devices can do serious damage to your goodies.

“Somehow in our society, a big dick has come to be equated with being more masculine and with one’s competence as a lover, and that, my friends, is simply not true, although there is some serious psychology behind why people might think that. The truth of it is that a guy with a four-inch dick, if he knows how to treat his lover, is gonna make her or him just as happy as a stud with a twelve-inch dick. It’s all in the technique, men. Big dicks have no real advantage over smaller dicks except for advertising purposes, and often as not, that advertising is false in that it doesn’t deliver what’s promised. Now, having said all that, there are size queens out there who get off on being skewered with oversize rods. That’s a fetish, not normal sex. Any questions so far?”

Ziggy spoke up. “It’s easy for you to say, isn’t it, since you’re one of the guys with a big one.”

Kenny thought about that for a while. “Ziggy, I actually looked into this after I got a lot of smart-ass comments in high school gym class about my equipment. So, let’s talk about numbers. Tell me, what percentage of men do you believe have an erect penis eight inches long or longer?”

Ziggy shrugged and guessed, “I don’t know, maybe twenty percent.”

“Not even close. Only seven in a thousand men exceed eight inches. Less than one percent! The average erect penis is five to six inches long, and that’s what’s normal! And before you fourteen-year-olds start feeling inferior about your own equipment, let me remind you that, at your age, you still have four or five years of growing to do. Just because you can get a boner doesn’t mean you’re maxed out. So, seven in a thousand! Does that mean the significant others of the remaining nine hundred and ninety-three men are destined to be unsatisfied? Of course not!

“Look, guys, rather than fret over the size of your pee-pee, concentrate on learning how best to use what you have to give your lover what she or he wants. If you focus your minds on what is instead of what might have been, I’m betting there isn’t a guy in this room that will go home at the end of the summer not having a pretty clear picture of how to please the object of their lust; male, female, or anything in between. AND, maximize pleasure for themselves. Any more questions?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.