Jenny's 16th Year
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Please read Jenny's sexual awaking first

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Size  

In the morning Jenny laid in her bed, her eyes closed and she was thinking of what happened yesterday afternoon with her father before mom and her brother and sister came home. Jenny knew she would have to go to school today and then afterwards she might have time to visit Bob. Or, should she first see if dad was home early today? She had a couple of choices now.

A smile came to her face as she remembered her daddy’s big cock fucking her. She remembered how good it felt when he buried it as deep as he could into her pussy. Even now she felt her clit stimulated. And, when he came inside her pussy it was fantastic, because he came so much him filled her and there was still more. He was so deep she could feel the warm wet sperm with each shit he gave her.

Her dad knew how to fuck too. His cock was bigger than Bob’s her next door neighbor and lover. And, her daddy could go a long time before he shot off. She really enjoyed yesterday with him giving him her body.

She was sure she was in huge trouble when her dad caught her and Bob fucking! Plus Barbara was involved, she was Bob’s wife. But when her daddy heard about what had been going on with Bob and Barbara he got so excited he took Jenny in her bed. He made her cum so much she was sore between her legs. His cock was thicker than Bob’s cock too.

But, Bob had taught her so much she knew she would be continuing to learn and fuck him. But, after yesterday she knew she wanted more of her daddy’s cock too. And, Barb was so much different than the two men, she wanted to keep her involved too.

As she laid there she wondered if she could have both men and Barbara, all three of them. She knew each had special sexual talents and she didn’t want to give up any of that talent. Her body had matured into a lovely sexual woman and she now loved fucking. She wanted her dad’s cock. She wanted Bobby’s cock and his mouth. And, she wanted Barbara’s mouth and toys.

She wondered if she talked to each one alone she could work out a schedule to include them all. Or, maybe they could all talk about it together and they could all enjoy sex with each other. She knew her daddy wanted to fuck Barbara and she knew Bob wanted to fuck her. She also knew Barbara wanted to enjoy making love to Jenny’s young lovely body and Jenny enjoyed loving Barb’s body too. And, then there were Barb’s toys, they always made her climax. There had to be a way for them all to enjoy each other.

As she lay there in her bed Jenny finally heard her mother call her again and told her to get up. She did and went into the shower to get ready for school. She couldn’t wait until summer vacation!! That would give her time to fuck who ever was home at the time. The adults had to work and she would be with her other brother and sisters until they went to camp. But she was sure she could work out a plan even when her sister and brother were home with her.

As Jenny dressed and headed off to school her father told her at the front door he would be home at 4PM and he expected her to be in her room studding until he came to her room. He asked her to wear only a towel after she had showered. Then Ray told Jenny that they would have to be quiet since both of the other kids would be home. But Ray told her he would tell them to stay in their room and leave you alone so he could help her with studying!

Jenny told him OK and she would be waiting for him. He gave her a quick kiss and a pat on her firm round teenage ass and she got in her car and headed for school. He said goodbye to his wife and watched as she drove the kids and the Wilson’s kids to school and then she would go to work.

As soon as her car was out of sight he locked up the house and walked out the back door and headed towards Bob and Barbara’s house.

Ray didn’t knock he just walked into their home and saw them sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee. Barb was dressed in her short robe and Bob had on a pair of shorts like usual. They both turned towards the door and saw Ray coming in. He closed the door and quickly undressed, dropping his tee shirt and his pair of shorts. Then he said: “I’m, back to continue our discussion about Jenny. Bob if you have to leave for work it’s OK I’ll just discuss it with Barb.”

Bob told him he had to leave in about an hour and that they should start now so he could be there to hear what Ray had to sat. Ray was nude and he told them they should be nude too. It was only fair. They hesitated but eventually Barb took off the robe and stood there looking at Ray’s cock as she pulled her nightie up over her head, now she too was fulling nude too. Bob told Ray he wasn’t going to undress and asked Barb to put her robe back on. Ray had the robe in his hands now and told them that Barb has to be nude, it was part of the deal.

They all sat round the table and Ray told them what Jenny had told him last night. He said: :” It seems that while Bob manipulated my daughter, I know Jenny is a super tease. I realize that Jenny teased Bob and made suggestions that would temp most men. I know how pretty Jenny is Bob and I know you loved the idea of having a chance to have sex with her.

He turned towards Barb and looked her up and down and said: “I also know Barb you really enjoyed Jenny’s young body and the chances to have sex with her too! I know all that.”

Bob interrupted him and said: “Then we’re all good, it was everyone’s fault and at the same time no one’s fault.”

Ray smiled and said: “ NO! Not exactly Bob, Jenny’s underage and she is to young to realize what was happening until it felt so good she didn’t want to stop and now she wants more. I have to congratulate you man you brought her alone nice and slow. Then the oral sex you gave her got her hooked first on your mouth tongue and fingers. Then it was fairly easy to get her to convince her mother to purchase birth control for her saying her period was painful. After that, you just slip it in and continue to slip it into her day after day. You fucked her great body and the more you did it the more Jenny loved it. You know Bob you real should be a drug dealer man! You got my daughter hooked on sex and then you let Barb into your little game and with her mouth and toys you knew Jenny would come back and keep coming back for more and more.

Bob didn’t say anything because Ray was right. That’s what happened. So Barb asked: “Well she wanted it as much as we did. So I think we’re equal.

Ray replied: “ I wonder what the police would say about that Barb.”

He looked from one to the other and no one said anything. Finally Bob said: “OK! OK!! So what do you want from us now Ray?

Ray smiled and said: “ Oh I think you know Bob, in fact I think you both know why I’m here, now dressed like this!” He pointed down at his cock and to show that he was nude and growing harder by the minute. He looked at Barbara and said: “: I want you to come here and sit on my lay facing me Barb, do it now.”

He pushed the kitchen chair back and turned the chair towards her. He opened his legs and showed her his cock. She looked at it and then her husband. “Aren’t you going to do something Bobby? For God sake say something to him, Tell him to stop!”

Bobby looked rejected and said: “What the hell do you want me to say or do Barb. He told us he wants to fuck you as pay back and if we, if you don’t agree he’s going to call the cops.”

Ray smiled and said: “You know Bob you’re not as dumb as you look. Now Barb come over here and sit on my lap facing me like I asked you so nicely. Do it! Do it now.”

Again Barb didn’t move instead she said: “ I want to know how long this is going to go. I mean once we start how many times are you going to ask me or tell me to fuck you? I mean this could be crazy and go on indefinite.”

Ray said: “ Here’s what Jenny told me last night. You, Bob, have been fucking my daughter for what two years? And Barb you have been with her about 6 months give or take a month. So I think to start we should say we’ll be fucking at least 6 months.

Neither Barb or Bob said anything, so Ray continued: “Now I want to be fair and equal so Bob you understand that sometimes we’ll include you and together you and I will have sex with Barb, the three of us. A three-way. I don’t think it’s fair to keep you out of the mix altogether for 6 mouths, I’m not a monster Bob, you know not being allowed to fuck your wife. But for the first few times, I want Barb all to myself. You can watch and you can jerk off or do whatever you want. In fact there maybe be times when you and Jenny will be together and the four of us can enjoy sex, say even in the same room or house.”

Bob didn’t reply. So then Ray said: “But to start out Barb, it will be me and you and no one else. No Bob, no Jenny, just the two of us. Oh and Bob there will be times that I would want to be with Barb away from here maybe in a motel or hotel or here with you gone. Perhaps you can be over at my house fucking Jenny, while Barb and I are doing the same thing here. For starters how does that sound.”

Bob shook his head and said: :Well I guess I, we, don’t have much choice do we?”

Ray told them they really didn’t. He said: “You know I have always wanted Barb since I first met her. And, since you have been fucking my daughter Bob, it’s only fair I get some sex too. You seduced my kid, and now I’m taking your wife. It’s a fair deal don’t you think?”

Barb Said: Wait a second shouldn’t you be asking ME that question?”

Ray said: “OK Barbara don’t you think I deserve some pay back, some sort of sexual satisfaction in return? I don’t want Bob.” He smiled as he said it. “And, your kids are to young, even younger than my Jenny, so that leaves you. Now that’s not a bad deal since you are a sexual attractive beautiful woman who I really want to include in my sex payback. Plus you seem to really enjoy yesterday when we were together.”

Ray waited a minute and then said: “So come over here and sit on my lap facing me.”

Ray was slowly stroking his hard cock as he spoke now. Both Bob and she were looking at it growing harder. Barb stood up and walked the few steps towards Ray. She opened her legs and straddled Ray’s legs. She wiggled up until his hard on was sticking up between them. Before she sat on Ray’s thighs, Ray ran his hand under her pussy and felt wetness. He held up his cock and let it rest on Barb’s pelvis. He wrapped his arms around her lower back and pulled her up further until his cock was resting on the top of her slit and his belly. He smiled as he felt her body touching his. “Now this is so much better”, he said.

Bob said: “ Do you want me to leave?”

Barbara said: “NO!!! Don’t you dare leave Bobby. I want you to stay here with me while I do this with him.”

Ray smiled and cupped her big breast, he said: “No Bob she’s right you should stay and watch. If you want to help you can tell me Barbara’s pressure spots. You know the places she likes to be touched. We might as well make it good for her as long as she is doing this don’t you think?”

Bob didn’t reply but he was thinking: “Why the fuck should I help him to fuck my wife?”

Ray watched them both and continued to hold and massage Barb’s big beautiful full breasts. He told her: “You know Barb I have always loved your big tits. And, I tried like hell all these years we lived next to each other to cop a feel every time I could get one. Now here they are right in front of me. How about you take my cock in your hands and slowly jerk me off while I play and suck on these beauties?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.