Jenny's 16th Year - Cover

Jenny's 16th Year

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Please read Jenny's sexual awaking first

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Size  

When Ray walked into the house he yelled for his daughter to come down and talk with him. She came down to the kitchen doorway. She was bare foot, had on a short robe and her hair was wet from the shower she just finished. She smell like flowers.

Ray could, maybe for the first time, see just how beautiful his daughter had become. He told her to take off the robe and come sit at the table. She wore a pair of athletic shorts and a small top that showed her belly. He also told her to relax he understood the sexual needs teenagers had and their feeling for sexual release and satisfaction.

As he talked he couldn’t keep from looking at her full firm breasts under that short top and her shorts. They were baggie and very short. He could see her panties peeking out from under the shorts. She had become very pretty and very sexy like most young girls are these days.

He looked at his daughter and waited for her to say something. She didn’t. So, Ray asked her some questions and he told her he expected the truth and full answers. Jenny again didn’t say anything. So Ray asked her if she heard him and she finally say: “Yes dad. I heard you. I’m so embarrassed.”

He held back a smiled and took her hand and told her he just wanted to know how it all began and what had happened between her, Bob and Barbara. So Jenny told him about how she started teasing Bob by the pool. She told him she worn her bikini and as time went on she wore her smallest ones. She smiled a little when she remembered how Bob looked at her when she wore the small black one. She described how they talked outside first and then started to have lunch together. And, finally went into his house and talked and that’s when things started.

Ray shook his head and said he understood. Then he asked: “So what happened the very first time you two did anything sexual Jenny?”

Jenny told him the first time Bob touched her breasts. Jenny told her father about coming to Bob’s office dressed only in that black bikini. “I sat with one leg crossed resting her foot on my other knee. You know how mom always tells me to sit like a lady not like a man but it feels good not having to cross my legs all the time daddy. But I think that’s what really got to Bob daddy. He always looked between my legs and saw my pussy covered but it still excited him,”, she said.

Ray sat there and listened. Jenny said: So Bob kept looking between my legs but he couldn’t see anything. So when I looked between his legs I saw a huge lump under his shorts and knew I gave him a hardon.”

It excited me dad, knowing I was giving this man a hard on just from him looking at my bikini. Ray just shook his head and he knew what Jenny was saying, he was excited just talking about it. So he told her to continue.

Jenny said: “So Bob told me he could tell that I shaved down there and that the outline of my vagina showed against the bikini crotch.”

That really embarrassed me and I crossed my legs immediately. Bob told me I was beautiful. Then I made him blush when I said he had a big lump in his shorts and I knew I made his cock hard!”

Ray said: “ Now tell me about the first time he actually touched your body.”

Jenny laughed a little and said: :Well actually daddy I touched him first. His cock looked so big I asked him to stand and when he did I asked him to turn around. He did it and stood right in front of me. I reached for his cock and touched it on the outside of his shorts. For the first time in my life I was touching a man’s cock daddy! It was thrilling and I just sort of squeezed the lump and then took my hand away.” Bob pushed against my hand before I moved it off of him. Then he asked if I would like him to take it out and I told him yes.”

So as Jenny explained to her dad about the first time she touched Bob’s cock she explained how she jerked him off and made him cum! Ray’s own cock was hard as steel! His own daughter had made him hard. Jenny watched him as they talked and she was wondering what he was thinking and she asked what the three of them did at Bob’s house. “What took you so long over at Bob’s house daddy” she asked.?

So Ray told her. He told her everything. She was shocked at what he said and what had happened at Bob’s house with Barbara. He then told her that Bob was right and that she was in fact beautiful and had always been beautiful. Her dad told her that men would always look at her and she had to be careful because beauty was both an advantage and a hinderance in life.

Then Ray asked her again: “So then what happened?”

Jenny told him she had made Bob cum and that was pretty much all they did that day. Then she remembered Bob offered to masturbate her and make her cum but that she told him maybe another time. But, then she came back another couple days later and they continued to talk more about sex.

Ray asked her what she talked about the next time she was with Bob and she told him: “We talked about masturbation and that everyone does it. Then we talked about how we felt before, during and after we masturbated. Jenny told her dad about ‘monkey sex’ and that it means anything and everything goes during ‘monkey sex.”

Ray smiled thinking that’s exactly what he wanted to do to Bob’s wife. Monkey sex!! And maybe while Bob watched him. Jenny told her dad: “So I asked him if I could jerk him off again and maybe he could teach me all about sex and masturbate me. He agreed and told me to put my hand up the leg opening of his shorts. His cock was super hard again! Then as I began to play with his cock daddy he looked up the leg opening of my gym shorts and told me he saw my wet spot on the front of my panties.”

Jenny said: “I blushed and was embarrassed. Bob looked up my leg opening of my shorts. I had white panties on. God this is hot telling you all about how Bob taught me about sex. I’m getting very exciting daddy!”

Ray’s cock was super hard as he was thinking of his young daughter doing this to Bob! “He took my shorts off that day dad and I was so hot I wanted to scream! But I didn’t let him take my panties off yet daddy.”

Then Jenny said: I tried daddy I really tried not to do these things. But when we went to his sofa and he worked on me I felt his fingers go up my inner leg and then under my pantie leg. He began to touch me directly on my little pussy. It felt so good daddy I finally let him take off my panties. I couldn’t help it dad!! I swear it was so good. It was so good to be able to be free and wide open for his hand and fingers. Then I felt his finger enter me and he fingered my pussy until I cried out and had a huge orgasm,”

Ray dropped his hand and adjusted his shorts and touched his cock. It was hard and he was excited. Jenny watched as his hand moved back and forth. She knew he was rubbing his dick. He looked at her and she smiled.

Jenny told him: “Then when Bob put his mouth on my wet pussy I lost it completely! Oh God daddy, Bob ate my pussy, he licked it and sucked on it and fingered me until I exploded! I came so hard I think I passed out.”

Ray asked his daughter: “So did he undress you completely Jenny”.

She said: “Yes he did. He removed my bikini top and that was the first day he got to see my breasts too. He had me fully nude and I loved it. So when his cock was close to my head I sucked him off daddy! I sucked my first cock that day! Actually I sucked him off twice that day and he ate my pussy twice. That’s how it started daddy. I wanted to feel that feeling again and again.”

Ray was beside himself, his cock was so hard and he was so sexually excited listening and thinking of his beautiful young sexy daughter having her pussy licked and her sucking Bob’s cock. He needed release badly and he knew Jenny needed it too.

He pushed away from the table and stood up. He took his daughter’s hand and they walked into her bedroom. He told her to take off her shorts and top and looked at him and asked: “What are we doing daddy?”

But she undressed and she dropped her clothes on the floor. She stood there completely nude and looked at her father. Ray’s eyes took in all of her beauty! They stood in front of each other as he undressed completely too. The room smelled of flowers too. “What are we doing daddy “Jenny asked?

Ray smiled and told her he wanted to see all of her so he could see what Bob had seen and what he had done to her body. Jenny blushed blood red. She turned slowly so her dad could see all of her. Then she walked towards him. She saw his big cock sticking out. She took it and held it in her hand. “You’re a lot bigger than Bobby is dad. Do you know that?”

Ray smiled and told her: “Yes, and so does Mrs. Wilson now.”

They sat on her bed and while still hold his cock in her small hand, Ray talked about Barb and what they did at her house again before he came home. It excited Jenny hearing what her father had Barba do to him and her nipples showed long and hard. As she stood in front of her father she still held his bog cock in her small hand. They looked at each and didn’t move.

Ray asked her to stroke his cock like Bob taught her. She did and moved her hand back and forth. Ray watched and looked down at her breasts. He had a great view of those nipples now. So red and hard looking he had to taste them. He bent his head down and took a nipple in his mouth. Jenny immediately took her other arm and held her father’s head on her tit and felt him suck.

So once Ray took his mouth off of his daughter’s tits they continued their talk as Jenny stroked his cock. They began to continue their discussion and Ray asked: “So the third day did you let Bob fuck you?”

As they sat facing each other Jenny kept masturbating her father’s cock. He gently touched her tits, nipples and finally he reached down and touched his daughter’s pussy.

Jenny shook her head no and then said: “ He wanted to and after we had oral sex on his sofa in his living room, Bob took me back into the kitchen. He told me he wanted breakfast again. Bobby put me on the table and spread my thighs. After he licked my pussy again and made me cum he cleaned my cum off of my pussy and thighs and out of my pussy. Oh daddy it felt so good!”

Ray laid back on her bed and with his cock sticking up towards the ceiling, Jenny kept jerking him off. He listened and then asked what happened them. Jenny said “ Well, he had me sitting on the edge of his kitchen table and opened my thighs wide. Then Bob took his cock and began to rub it up and down my pussy. He was teasing me now daddy.”

Ray told her to move her hand faster. He told her to stroke his cock hard too. Jenny did what she was told and said: “ As he rubbed his cock head all over my pussy and against my actual love hole, Bob asked me how it felt. He had me watching as he played with his cock rubbing it around and touching my clit with his cock head.”

Jenny continued saying: “ He rubbed it all around and on my clit dad. He even used the head spreading my outer lips but he didn’t put it inside me. He told me he wouldn’t do that until I told him it would be OK. OH God daddy!! It felt so good I wanted him to put it inside me so badly! My pussy was dripping wet just like it is now telling you. Bobby’s cock head felt so big against my pussy opening I wanted him to shove it in me and fuck me like ‘monkey sex ‘ we talked about!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.