Jenny's 16th Year - Cover

Jenny's 16th Year

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Please read Jenny's sexual awaking first

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Size  

The face in the window next door to Bobby and Barbara Wilson’s house had been there watching Jenny having sex with both of them. For over two weeks now that same face had seen them taking Jenny’s body for their pleasure and her own teaching her all about sex and pleasure. No one knew that their shared sex had been discovered by Jenny’s father, Ray.

Ray had discovered all of this accidently when he came home from work one day early. He was working in the bathroom in his house trying to fix the screen in the window. He happened to be looking out the bathroom window one day when he saw Mrs. Wilson laying on the sofa bed with his daughter between her open legs. Jenny was eating Barb’s pussy while Barb was sucking on her husband’s cock.

Now Ray had always dreamed about Barb the first time he saw her when the Wilsons moved in. He had been fantasying and masturbating and cumming to those images. This was hot and nasty and as Ray watched he dropped his shorts and began to quickly jerk off. When he shot his load he almost fell off the toilet seat he was standing on.

The next day he came home again early and saw his beautiful daughter on the sofa bed and Bob was fucking her. Ray watched and masturbated again as Bob took his time and worked on Jenny’s young sexy body for over an hour fucking her at the end of that hour. Again Ray watched Bob’s lucky cock going in and out of his beautiful daughter. But, as exciting as that was, Ray also saw Barb, his fantasy woman and the woman who he masturbated to eating Jenny’s cum filled pussy afterwards. And then, he saw Barb clean Bobby’s cock drinking all his cum from Jenny’s pussy and licking off Bob’s half hard cock. That took Ray over the edge and he again sprayed his cum all over the bathroom wall.

Ray hadn’t say anything to anyone about all he had seen, over the time he watched and jerked off. It was almost daily and he began to develop an idea. If he approached Bob and told him what he had watched, perhaps they could work out an agreement so he could eventually get Barb as a trade for Jenny, sort of swapping women. Otherwise, he would tell Bob that he would contact the cops and show them the photos he had collected over the past two days. He really didn’t want to do that, he actually just wanted to fuck Barb every way possible as Bob fucked Jenny.

If Ray worked it right Bob could still have Jenny only without having to hide the fact he was fucking a under-age girl and Bob’s wife joining in too. Ray knew his daughter loved what the Wilsons were doing. All Ray wanted was time with Barbara. First he would spend time with her with Bob in the room too. But, later on as time went bye he wanted Barb to be just with him so her could take her and do all the things to her body like he had always dreamed of doing.

Ray felt this was more than a fair exchange. Plus from what he had seen from his window, Ray knew he had a bigger cock than Bob and maybe, just maybe, Barbara would want to try it over and over again. But either way Ray would have Barb and he would get her to jerk him off, suck his cock let him eat that beautiful cunt of hers and fuck him every way they could think of before they were done. It would be sort of blackmail but hey, pay back was a Bitch! Today was the day it would start.

So with that plan in mind Ray went downstairs and out the back door. He walked across the grass and tried the Wilson’s back door. It was locked. So he rapped on Bob’s office door. He kept knocking until Bob came to the door dress in only a pair of shorts.

Bob opened the door and asked Ray what was up and what did he need. Ray smiled and said: I saw you with Jenny Bob.”

Bob’s face redden and he tried to play it cool. “I don’t understand what you’re talking about Ray. Isn’t Jenny home or in school or something”, he asked trying to fake it.

Ray sort of pushing pass Bob and walked to the office and stopped at the sofa bed where it all was viewed. The bed was closed up and he could hear the shower in Bob’s house running. He sat on the sofa and he figured Jenny was in the shower maybe with Barbara He said to Bob: Sit down Bob and let’s talk. Look over at my house and then look up at the window. That’s my bathroom and if you stand on the toilet seat you can see right down into this room Guess what I saw the other day”?

Bob looked up and saw the window, he knew if you looked out that window you could see right down into the room and right over the bed. Bob didn’t know what to do so he sat down and told Ray again: I have no idea where Jenny is and why would I”

Ray smiled and said: “Well you have been fucking her and I know Barbara is also involved. I saw you both from that window”.

He pointed up at it And continued: “And I know Jenny has been doing you back, both of you. By the way Bob whose taking a shower?”

Bob’s face reddened again and as Ray stood up and turned towards the bathroom, Bob grabbed his arm. “Wait Ray don’t go in there. It’s not what you think. It’s my wife in the shower and she will be out shortly.”

Ray smiled thinking of Barb and Jenny washing each other and doing all the sexual things he could think of that two women could do in the shower. He turned towards Bob and said: “Yes I’m sure she is and I’m sure Jenny is in there with her. Let’s find out if I’m right Bob!”

Ray shook off Bob’s hand from his arm and walked to the bathroom door which was half way open. As he walked towards the bathroom he saw two piles of clothing, one pile he was sure belonged to his daughter. The other he was sure belonged o Barbara. The piles were right in front of the bath room door and Ray could still hear the water running.

Bob tried to stop Ray one last time but Ray was determined to see if he was right an actually pushed Bob back and opened the door to the bathroom. The shower was one that had no shower door. It was wide and deep and didn’t need one. It had two shower heads and Ray could see both women in the stall. Ray had finally seen Barbara nude! He could also see his young beautiful daughter who was nude too. Both women were fantastic.

Ray watched as Barb was kneeling in front of Jenny and her face was mashed against Jenny pussy. Jenny was holding Barb’s head against it. Jenny’s head was thrown back and she was pushing her pelvis into Barb’s face fucking her mouth!

Ray watched for a few minutes and heard Jenny moaning out: “Oh fuck yes!! Suck my pussy! Finger it! Suck my clit!”

As Ray moved into the room Jenny turned and saw who entered the room. Her eyes got huge and she tried to pull Barb up and get her mouth off of her cunt. But Barb was locked into her own passion using one of the shower heads to stray her cunt as she squatted. Jenny pulled and pulled as she yelled: “Barb stop! Get up!! Please! Get up! My dad is here!”

It was already too late Ray had seen it all. Barb couldn’t hear her since Jenny’s thighs were covering most of her ears. Jenny pulled and pulled in a frantic effort to get the other woman up and out from between Jenny’s thighs. Finally Jenny stepped back and Barb’s mouth moved off of her pussy. She looked up at her young lover and saw Rat standing there and he wasn’t smiling.

Bob was in the room now too and both men were looking at the two wet women standing in the shower, both were lovely and completely nude. Ray looked a his daughter and said: “Get yourself dress Jenny and do it fast. We’ll talk when we get home.”

Jenny almost ran out of the room pass Bob and picked up her clothes. As Barb reached for a towel Ray stopped her and told her to step out of the shower and not bother to dry of. He was taking in her MILF body. Her big beautiful tits were on full display and as Ray looked up and down her body he took in her shaved pussy and long legs. Her beautiful face was blood red and she was trying to cover up her body.

Ray said: “Do you know how long I have dreamed of seeing your body nude? I can tell you Barb I have wanted to see it from the first day I saw you. I imagined how it would look but I never had an idea how beautiful it really is. Your tits are magnificent. And damn you shave your pussy completely! This is like a dream come true.”

Barb asked for a towel again and her husband handed her one. He said: “Look Ray we should talk, I mean now that you know what has been going on, I think we should discus it and decide what is going to happen. I think the four of us should talk about this like adults.”

Ray never took his eyes off of Barbra but said: “Jenny isn’t an adult Bob. OH I know her body looks like she is but she not!! She just 16 years old, 16 years old Bob!. So I think we really have a problem. Not only had you fucked my daughter and had her suck your cock. But, now I see that Barb has had her too. I mean I saw her and Barbara on your sofa bed and I know the three of you have been doing Jenny, I’m sure for a long time. So maybe just the three of us should decide what will happen to you and your wife.”

Jenny said: “ It’s my fault too daddy! I wanted to learn about sex and Bob was there and I sort of seduced him. Then Barb seduced me., It’s all of our faults.”

Ray looked at his daughter standing there in her bra and panties. He said: : I TOLD YOU TO GET DRESS! DO IT!”

Jenny began to cry and Ray turned back to Barb and said: “If we are going to resolved this problem I think we need some discussion about what and when and how long this has been going on. Jenny I don’t want you to say anything. Bob let’s go into your office. And, I want the fuckin truth and I want you to tell me everything that has been going on. Barbara I would really like you to stay in that towel, you look good enough to eat. Come with us into Bob’s office and we’ll see if we can work this out!”

They all walked into Bobs office and Ray sat on the sofa bed. He patted the seat next to him and told Barb to come sit next to him. Jenny sat in a chair and Bob sat at his chair by his desk. Barb sat on the sofa bed but as far away from Ray as she could get.

Ray looked at his daughter and told her to go home. Jenny left the three adults in Bob’s office. She was crying. Once Jenny was gone Ray turned to Barb and said: “Now that Jenny has gone ... damn Barb you look so good in that towel and I know you look even better without it. I would really like it if you stood up and let it drop to the floor.”

Barb didn’t move. She held the towel tight around her tits. The towel was open about 5 inches at the bottom showing off her thighs. She saw where Ray was looking and pulled the towel closed and lowered it a couple inches. In order to cover her thighs the towel slipped down some and top and now the full swells of her very large breasts came into view. She had a deep cleavage and Ray didn’t hesitate to look at them. “My God your breasts are much better than I could have ever imagine Barbara.”

She couldn’t hide both! She was fully covered but was showing off her shoulders and the tops of her breasts and thighs. She saw Ray looking at her thighs and tried to turn her body away from him. But Ray was having none of it and said: “ Barb turn back towards me. Bob I suggest you tell your wife not to piss me off more that I already am. Now do what I tell you both!”

Bob looked at his wife and told her: “You better do what he asked you. I want to talk about this problem Ray. What can we do to resolve it other than calling the cops?”

Ray said: “ Barb stand up and drop that towel, I want to look at you as we talk. I don’t care if Bob or you like it or not. You both took advantage of my 16 year old daughter. What do you think would happen if I told the authorities about what I saw?”

Ray reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a half a dozen photos he had taken from his bath room window. His camera had to have a zoom lens because Bob could see the very clear shots of his cock going onto Jenny pussy. You could even see how wet the shaft was when it came out of Jenny’s hot steaming pussy. You could also see that Jenny was completely saved between her legs too. In fact you could see Jenny’s tongue licking Barb’s pink insides. They were busted ad they knew it,

They showed a lot of the things the three of them had been doing. Bob looked at them and them handed them to Barb. She held her hand over her mouth and they all heard her take a deep breath and said: “Oh my!”

Bob was just looking at the last photo and heard Ray say one more time: “Stand up Barb and drop the fucking towel for me. Show me you are beginning to understand me and what I want.”

Barb looked at her husband and he shook his head up and down telling her to do it. Ray looked at Bob and said: “You know what would really help this situation Bob?”

Bob didn’t say anything. So Ray said: “ It would really, really help all of us if both of you agree with what I want. Now drop the towel and stand in front of me Barbara. Let me look at you.”

Barb let the towel fall to the floor and stood there as Ray took in her beauty again. “Fuck you are so beautiful baby! Turn around for me slowly.”

Barb turned around and Ray told her to stop as her ass was directly in front of him. “Now I want you to bend over and hold your ankles, he told her in a dry hissing sexual voice. Ray was extremely excited sexually. All these years he lived next door to the Wilsons he had fantasized about Barbara. Now he was looking at her fully nude and now she was about to bend over right in front of him and show him what he was sure was paradise! He rubbed his cock which was still under his shorts.

Barbara looked at her husband and saw that he was just staring at Ray and her. She hesitated. Finally Ray said: “Look Barb just bend over for me and let me see your pussy, what harm can it do to please me and satisfy my fantasy. Hell you two have been having sex with my 16 year old daughter for what ... how long?”

Ray looked at Barb and then at Bobby and asked again:” How long Bobby have you been having sex with her? You might as well tell me, I’m going to find out everything from her anyway.”

Bobby looked at him and said: “ Since she was 14. We have been doing it since she was fourteen.”

Ray couldn’t believe it, He almost yell saying: “Two fucking years!! Damn you two owe me big time.”

Bobby said: Well you see Ray she wanted to learn all about sex and I taught her. She teased me until I couldn’t stand it any longer Ray, I mean you have seen her, hell she seduced me and who could resist her. She is beautiful. Barbara has only been involved for a few months since she caught us doing it in here one day.”

Ray didn’t say anything but he turned towards Barb and said: “Do it damn it, you two owe me a lot more than just showing me your cunt Barbara. Bend the fuck over Barbara or I swear ... I swear you will have real problems.”

Bob said: “Do it babe just show him what he wants to see. Bend over baby. We don’t need that type of problems.”

Barbara sighed and bent over some showing her read-end, her back thighs, and her beautiful round firm ass cheeks. Ray said: “NO Barb I want you to bend all the way over and hold your ankles.”

Barbara sighed but she bend further and more of her showed. Her ass and pussy were now on full view. Ray told her to reach around and pull her ass cheeks open with her hands. “Pull your cheeks open I want to see all of your beautiful pussy. God you have a spectacular ass”, he said to her and to Bob!

Barb did what he wanted and opened her ass cheeks and spread them for him to see all of what he wanted. Her pussy was shaved completely and Ray now was looking directly into her ass hole and pussy. His cock was pushing up against his shorts. It looked huge, so hard and thick! It was jumping ipn his shorts

He told her to open her pussy lips for him now and show him her inner pussy. “Show me your pink insides Barb. Let me see that love hole.” he said again sort of hissing at her.

He was in a very sexual mood and his throat was dry and his mouth watering. Barb stayed like that for a minute or two and then stood up. Her face was blood red, some from bending over and some from being embarrassed. She saw Ray’s huge lump pushing his shorts up. His cock was super hard And he smiled as he saw her looking at his cock. Ray grabbed his big cock bulge with his hand. He shook it and said: “Would you like to see it Barb? Here I can take my shorts off for you. Want to see my cock Barb?”

He stood and undid his shorts, letting them fall to his feet. HI cock was sticking out at a 90 degree angle from his body. Barb stood there looking at it. Ray saw her lick her lips as she just stared at it. It was much bigger than Bobby’s cock, much thicker too.

She didn’t say a word, Bobby didn’t say anything either. Ray waited for someone to say something. You could hear a pin drop, there wasn’t a sound. Finally Ray said: “ Barb!” She jumped when he called her name. “Barb I want you to come sit next to me.” Ray told her he didn’t ask her.

Barb moved slowly but she came toward Ray and sat down next to him. He used his hand and turned her head towards his and bent in and pulled her heard gently towards him, They kissed. Then they kissed again. Ray moved his arm around her And pulled her body closer towards him. Their thighs were touching, Ray was nude from his stomach down his big cock sticking upward; Barb was fully nude. Bob was in his shorts.

Bob watched as Ray moved his had and cupped Barb’s breast. He sighed and then moaned as he squeeze it. Bob didn’t move and he didn’t say anything. Barb tried to pull away and slapped Ray’s hand off of her tit!

She looked at Ray’s cock which was throbbing and moving with his excitement. Then she looked at Bobby, her husband and he looked back at her for a second and then looked sown at his feet. What could he do? If he tried to stop Ray, he might be arrested or reported and perhaps go to jail. He was scared, so was Barbara. Ray knew they were, and he decided to take full advantage of it.

He turned towards Barb and smile at her. “That tits felt exactly like I dreamed about Barb. It felt so good in my hand, it’s so full and so big and firm. God baby I couldn’t get my hand over the completely breasts. I guess I’ll have to use two hands. Did it feel good Barb? Tell me did you like my hand squeezing your breast like that? Do you like your tits squeezed hard or soft? How about your nipples? They’re sticking out long and hard.”

Again Barb didn’t say anything she just sat there and watched as Ray reached for her tit again. This time he used both hands to lift and hold her entire right breast. He could feel her nipples growing even larger.

He smiled at her as he began to play with her tit and her large thick nipple. Then he moved closer still and bend his body so his mouth was inches from her right nipple. When his mouth covered it he began to suck and lick it. Barb sighed loudly as she was being simulated. Ray sucked and teased the nipple as he squeezed and touched all of her breast.

He pulled Barb to him and she was pulled into his body. He wrapped his arm around her body and pulled her back a little so he could get to her other nipple. He sucked and played with her tits and nursed on those big red nipples. Barb couldn’t help it, she reached up and held his head!! She moaned and sighed as it began to feel really good. Barb was worked up and she could feel her juices now between her legs making her wet. When she looked over at her husband he was just watching, he still didn’t say a thing. She began to wonder why he wasn’t trying to stop it. Barb was being seduced! They all knew it and yet Bob hadn’t say a thing

Ray took his mouth of her nipple and looked over at Bob. Then he whispered into Barb’s ear” Put your hand on my cock Barb! Wrap your hand around it and rube it for me. I’m so hard and horny! Do it baby I know you want to touch it. Then he put his mouth back over Barbara’s right nipple as he cupped her breast and lifted it up so he could suck better.

As he started to suck he felt Barb’s hand move off her lap and over his thigh. He waited as he sucked on her tits and nipples. Barb moved her hand slowly but she was moving it towards his hardon. Ray knew she was going to do it. Slowly her hand moved off her thigh and on to his thigh. Then she moved it to the inside of his thigh and he waited. He waited and waited and slowly her hand moved closer and closer towards his dick. Finally Ray could feel her fingers touch his hot skin and while it seemed like an hour it was only a minute or two at the most. But, fuck yes, Barbara moved her hand over the hard cock head! Ray moaned: “Oh fuck yes! Stroke it baby!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.