Jenny's 16th Year - Cover

Jenny's 16th Year

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Please read Jenny's sexual awaking first

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Size  

So as jenny’s 16th year went by, Jenny met with both Bob and Barbara his wife or both whenever wherever they could meet. The sex was amazing for all of them now that Jenny had learned to suck cock and eat pussy and fuck like a pro. She was As good as or better than the adults now and even better Jenny hungered for more all the time. Jenny loved the fact that both Barb and Bobby loved to eat her pussy and make love to her young body.

The orgasms from Barb were new and very exciting as Barbara gave her oral and taught her how to use all the toys she had acquired over the years. These toys gave Jenny fantastic climaxes and along with Bobby’s cock actually gave Jenny more than she ever imagined, they were so satisfying.

Jenny had become very good at eating Barb’s pussy and sucking Bobby’s cock. The oral sex was always the first thing they would do to each other. The oral went on and on until each of the three of them had he edge off their sexual excitement.

Barb was really enjoying Jenny’s young body since she hadn’t ha a young teen since college where she had learned that she was bi. But, the fact that Jenny loved to learn and was very aggressive when it came to pleasing her partners made it even better since sometime Jenny took control over Barb when t ewer give each other oral. Barb love when Jenny couldn’t wait to put her face between Barb’s open thighs and lick her into heaven.

Bob and Barb were in heaven as they used Jenny’s young spectacular body to please themselves and cum from it. Jenny loved making them cum and as the couple did, Jenny knew they would return the pleasure 10 fold.

While Barb used toys including a strap-on to fucked Jenny long and hard, with the eight inches she had to fuck her, for some reason Jenny enjoyed Bob’s smaller cock. The only thing the toy was good for was how it lasted when she was fucked by one of them. Bob had good staying power but the toy never soften and never stopped as long as Barb could keep pumping it into Jenny stretched hole. There were times when the batteries wore out and they would have to stop fucking and replace them.

Even still, Jenny loved how hard and soft Bobby’s cock felt as he pumped it into her love hole. As he did he would sometimes holding and suck on her ever growing tits. Jenny loved the kissing and the way Bob held her as he fucked her, it was more like loving her. When he exploded inside her and filled her cunt with his cum she almost always came close to passing out the pleasure, was so strong!

So the sex between the three of them was excellent and there was no reason to stop their play! They still worked hard to keep their secret and to keep from anyone seeing them or even suspect that anything was going on. The fact that they lived next door to each other gave them much more flexibility. And, Bobby’s office was in the back of his house which gave Jenny the opening to slip over and have sex with Bobby during the day or after everyone was asleep.

The hard part was for the three of then to get together. Both families had kids and usually someone was home in both their homes0 During the weekend everyone was home at one time or the other. During the work day both of Jenny’s parents worked and the kids were in school, nut that included Jenny. That is unless she tool a day off. So it took some creatives and imaginative ideas to be able to meet.

But, meet they did and the risk was worth taking. Jenny had grown to be a beautiful very well built perfect teenage sex machine. Her breasts were now almost as big as her mother’s breast, 36C Sometimes she had to wear a 38D bra. Those tits were full, firm and sat up high on her now 16 year old body

Jenny’s nipples were always big long and thick but now sitting in the top of those big tits, they looked even better. They were sensitive and grew to almost an inch long, with thickness you only dream about in your jerk off dreams. Bobby needed both hands now to do them justice. He loved to have her hold his head as his mouth sucked and licked those nipples making them wet and hard!! God how they stuck out when she was sexually excited. He feasted on them every time he got up with her.

The only thing better than her breasts were her lips. Her mouth and her pussy lips were almost always wet and open to accept his tongue or his cock or both. Jenny loved gentle soft kissed until she got sexually excited. Then she wanted her lips sucked on; maybe bit and the kissed had to be hard and long with a lot of tongue. Jenny loved to kiss and share tongue as she was made love too. IT was funny she would start out lovingly and was gentle and her kisses were the same, soft and gentle. But, Oh God, when she was excited and wanted to be taken her kissed were hard and long and her tongue was like a snake as she held you and felt your cock against her body and your mouth on hers.

Her other lips, her vagina lips when touched would open like a flower and waiting to be separated more as something began to go into her love hole. It was a love hole too. It was tight and soft as the walls of her cunt took your cock and massaged it as you pumped into her. The wetness and the warmth made your cock feel so good. And as it entered her body you could feel the walls of her pussy wrap around your shaft and begin to make love to your cock. The feeling was good for her as your cock moved in and out, in and out, of her vagina. But the feeling her cunt gave your cock made you want to blow your load in seconds if not immediately.

Jenny would fuck you back too. She didn’t just lay there and let you ram your dick into her. She didn’t act dead, no, not at all. Her body would work your body like you were working her. Cock and pussy working together made the sex even better. It didn’t matter what position you did it in Jenny loved to fuck you back.

If you were on top Jenny would lift you both up off the bed trying to get your dick deeper into her body. If she was on op Jenny never stopped moving. Either up and down or back and forth Jenny rocked her pelvis and lifted her body up so your cock was always being worked on, always stimulated. It was always being fucked, no wonder Bobby wanted his dick inside her all the time.

If Jenny was being taken from behind she would push her ass back into your thighs as she pumped and pumped her pussy using your cock like a fucking dildo!! Bob would hold her hips and watch her as she fucked him. Again and again Bobby was in heaven watching this beautiful young girl fucking his cock.

The sex was so exciting and the passion so great Bobby had to be very careful not to leave makes on Jenny’s body. He squeezed he breasts hard sometimes leaving hand and finger prints on her. Later he would realize what he had done, and tried o remember not to do it again. If her father or mother would see the marks they would know Jenny was sexually active and watch her even more than they did now. He licked her neck and thighs and wanted to suck on every inch of her spectacular body especially her upper inner thighs and her shaved cunt. If anyone saw that there would be hell to pay. But there were times when Bobby’s lust was so high he didn’t care and sucked marks showed up right next to her cunt or on her cunt. That meant Jenny had to cover herself for a week or more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.