Jenny's 16th Year
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Please read Jenny's sexual awaking first

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Size  

Jenny didn’t know what to think or expect as she bathed and started to dress to go over Mr. & Mrs. Wilson’s house. But, she was scared and didn’t want Mrs. Wilson to talk to her mother about her finding Jenny and Bobby in the upstairs bathroom with Jenny hiding in the shower and her husband with some cum on his dick. She knew immediately that Jenny had been on her knees sucking Bobby’s cock or fucking him when she came to the door and knocked. Barb had insisted that Jenny come over to her house and visit Barb.

So when her mom asked Jenny where she was going, Jenny told her she was going to have dinner with the Wilsons and help Mrs. Wilson decide which clothes to give to her daughter for her 15 birthday. Jenny told her mom: “Mrs. Wilson thinks if I like them than so will her daughter.”

Her mom told Jenny they were going out to dinner and that would work out great for Jenny to eat at the Wilson’s tonight. Jenny told her mom that she didn’t know how long she would be at Mrs. Wilson’s house it was up to Mrs. Wilson, which wasn’t a lie. Her mom finally left Jenny’s bedroom and Jenny put on her sandals and checked herself in the mirror before leaving.

Jenny decided to dress in a pair of short shorts and a off the shoulder blouse with elastic around the top to hold it up on her shoulders. The blouse made Jenny’s tits look larger because her shoulders and neck were showing. She had on her new and very pretty flower panties and no bra. Then she came down stairs said say goodbye to her parents who were also going out at the same time. They said their goodbyes and her parents left via the garage and the car while Jenny walked out the back door, locked it and walked across the grass and wrapped on the back door of the Wilsons. She was right on time.

Mrs. Wilson answered the door and welcomed Jenny in. She kissed Jenny on the cheek and wrapped her arm around her shoulder. They walked into the living room where Bob was sitting in his shorts and as usual he had no shirt on. Mrs. Wilson, Barbara, told Bob to stand up which he did. Then Barbara told him to go upstairs, and turn down the bed like usual. Bob walked up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

Once he was gone, Barbara took Jenny’s hand and walked towards the stairs. She stopped told Jenny that they were the only people in the house. “It’s just you, me and Bobby, Jenny. I sent the kids out to shop with their grandmother. So we have two or three hours to talk, and I will let you know what you have to do so I won’t have to tell your mother you sucked my husband’s cock”, she hugged Jenny and Jenny blushed.

They slowly walked up the stairs hand and hand. As they walked Barbara smiled at Jenny and told her not to be scared. She wrapped her right arm around Jenny’s small waist and hugged her as they continued up the steps. Barbara told her that only good things and feelings will come from their meeting today.

As they reached the top of the stairs and turned towards the master bedroom Barbara stopped and turned Jenny towards her. Facing each other now, Barbara bent down and took Jenny’s face in her hands. She had Jenny look up into her eyes and then Barbara kissed Jenny softly on the lips. She pulled her young body into her own and continued the kiss licking Jenny’s lips with her tongue. Jenny automatically opened her lips just like Bob had taught her 2 years ago. Barbara slowly moved her tongue forward entering her young lover’s mouth! Barbara wrapped her arms around her and then Jenny moved her arms around Barbara. They held each other as Barbara press her pelvis into Jenny as she pulled Jenny towards her as she continued the kiss.

When the finally broke their embrace Barbara slowly slid her arm out from around Jenny’s and when her hands touched the sides of Jenny’s young firm breasts she stopped and cupped them. Jenny looked at her and didn’t say anything. Barbara just smiled as she said: “You have magnificent breasts Jenny I just have to feel them. They’re so firm and full, I bet Bobby loved squeezing them and holding them. Didn’t he?”

Jenny shook her head yes. Then Barbara told Jenny: “Touch my tits Jenny. Feel them like I’m feeling yours. Go ahead, it’s OK.”

Jenny raised her hands and cupped Barbara’s bigger breasts on the outside of her blouse just like Jenny was being touched. They felt really big. “Undo the buttons on my blouse Jenny and reach inside. Touch them with your hands without my blouse on”, she told Jenny.

Jenny undid the top buttons on Barbara’s blouse and those big breasts and their cleavage was now in full view. As Jenny undid Barbara’s blouse she watched her hands and saw them shaking a little. “Don’t be scared or nervous Jenny, it’s OK I like my breasts touched”, Barb told her.

As Jenny opened her neighbor’s blouse Barbara was slowly pulling out Jenny’s top from her shorts revealing her young slut’s firmer and perfect teenage breasts. When Barbara told Jenny to pull the rest of her blouse open and take it off. Jenny removed Barb’s buttons and opened her blouse completely!

Jenny did what she told her and as she slid the blouse off Barbara’s shoulder Barb lifted Jenny’s blouse over her head. Now the two of them stood there looking at each other. Barbara was covered in her bra while Jenny was nude from the waist up. Barbara smiled and cupped Jenny’s beautiful young breasts saying: “Oh Jenny you have beautiful breasts. Look at them in my hands babe. Your nipples are so red and long and hard. I bet Bobby loved sucking on them. And, I bet you loved him doing it to you? Did you enjoy his touch and his mouth on your titties? I bet you did baby. I know Bobby loved doing it to you!”

Jenny didn’t answer because Barbara had bent her head down and while she cupped one of the firm full breast in her hand, her mouth covered Jenny’s right nipple and began to suck it. Jenny sighed and reached and held Mrs. Wilson’s head tight against her breast as she felt Barb’s mouth sucking on her young breasts!!

After a few seconds Barbara raised her head and reached for the clasp that held her own bra cups together. She unsnapped the front hooks and let her bra fall away. Her big 38D breasts fell out and the nipples were pointing right at Jenny. Barbara’s tits were inches away from Jenny face and Barbara reached for Jenny’s head and said: Suck on my nipples now Jenny. Suck them like you like to have your tits sucked.”

Jenny had to use both hands to hold one of Barb’s bigger breasts and as she did, she lifted her right breast and took the nipple in her mouth. Then she began to suck as she squeezed Barbara’s tit. “Yes” Barb said: “Suck baby! Yes, suck my nipples. Bit them a little. That’s it baby you’re doing great. Suck the other one too sweetie.”

Jenny moved her mouth over to the left tit and sucked on that one. As Jenny sucked those big tits Barbara was removing Jenny’s bottoms. She unsnapped Jenny’s short shorts and pulled on each side as they fell down over her young, soon to be lover’s hips and thighs. Jenny kept sucking on Barb’s nipples and sort of wiggled her ass as the jeans slowly fell to the floor. Now the only thing Jenny had remaining on her perfect body was her flowered panties.

Finally Barbara pulled Jenny’s head off of her big nipples and stood arm’s length away from her. She looked Jenny up and down and said: “You are just perfect Jenny. No wonder Bobby couldn’t stay away from you. You have a beautiful body Jenny. I think every guy and woman in our neighborhood would like a piece of you.”

Jenny just said: “Thank you Mrs. Wilson.”

Barbara told Jenny that she should call her Barb. That they were going to be great friends. She took Jenny’s hand and they walked into the master bedroom where Barb’s husband was sitting on the bed fully nude. His cock was as hard as Jenny had ever seen it. She saw both women walking hand and hand into the room and he knew what barb had in her brain now. She was going to make love to Jenny and maybe if he was lucky he would be allowed to join them. He slowly stroked his hard dick.

Barbara took Jenny by the hand and sat her on the bed. Jenny’s legs hung over the edge of the bed. Barbara sat next to her and took her in her arms and kissed her again. When they separated Barb turn towards Bobby and told him to get on the floor and take off Jenny’s panties. Bobby smiled and moved quickly in front of the ladies. He took Jenny’s panties in each hand and slowly pulled them down./ Jenny lifted up as the panties came over her sensational rear end. They slowly were pulled down her legs and off her feel.

Brb told her husband to lift Jenny’s feet and put them on the edge of the bed. He did as told and they Barbara told Jenny open your knees wide and then use your fingers and open your pussy lips for my husband. Jenny followed Barb’s directions and did it.

Then to Jenny’s surprise Barb told Bobby to start eating Jenny’s pussy and for Jenny to tell Barb everything that the two of them did over their affair. Jenny felt the usual pleasure from Bobby’s mouth tongue and fingers as he went to work on Jenny’s pussy. Barb kept asking questions as she listened to Jenny tell her about the sex she and Bobby had been having. She told Barb it started in his office when she was just 14 and had developed into a long term love affair. She told Barb about the woods and about the other couple and she told Barb that she felt she was in love with Bobby. Barb reminded her that Bobby was her husband and that he could give her sex but she could never take Bobby away from her it would be the end off all of them. Jenny understood and was happy to know she could still see Bobby.

As the oral sex Bobby was giving Jenny, she was becoming m ore and more in heat. Barb began to play with Jenny’s tits as her husband ate Jenny and finger fucked her. After a while Barb laid Jenny back and kissed and sucked on her young lover’s nipples. Bobby moved up and kept licking Jenny as he opened her knees wider and wider as he buried his face into her cunt.

They had Jenny arching and thrusting her pussy up into Bob’s face. Her head rolled from side to side as Barb kept sucking on her tits and Bobby sucked on her pussy. Finally Barb told her husband: “Now Bobby show me how you fuck her. Do her Bobby, do her now she is ready.”

Bobby came up between Jenny’s wide open thighs and slowly ran his cock up and down Jenny’s slit “Oh God Bobby. Don’t tease me. Put your cock in me!! Now Bobby! Please”, Jenny moaned out!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.