Jenny's 16th Year - Cover

Jenny's 16th Year

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Please read Jenny's sexual awaking first

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Size  

So we had watched another couple fuck and enjoyed it very much. Jenny had also witnessed a man with a very large cock fucking a woman. This woman offered to have let Jenny’s young body take a turn at fucking that big dick if she wanted too. She didn’t want to or was to scared to try it at least then.

I wondered if I would have tried to stop her if she had decided to try it. Did I want her to experience it at this time in her sexual life at her young age? Or would I be to jealous and want Jenny to stay true to me? I also wondered if my young lover was thinking about that and just how exciting it was to see it fucking another woman’s pussy.

With that in my brain almost all the time now we continued to meet during the week to let Jenny drive her new car, get accustomed to it and learn the rules of the road with me as her teacher. She received the car on her birthday from her parents and we used it to go places and for her to learn to drive. But we also used it to go to our secret place, fuck, make love too and try out sex out doors.

We drove first and Jenny practiced her driving and parking at the curve. Then when we visited the same site twice a week, each week when we were ready to have sex. We hadn’t run into the other couple again until, a few weeks later on. Our sex lives were good in fact great for me and Jenny continued to train and enjoy sucking my cock and then having me enter her and make her cum again. But, the thing Jenny really enjoyed was my mouth and tongue.

She loved me and she loved for me to make her cum before we fucked the first time. Now she loved when I sucked her pussy and cleaned my cum out of her hole. I would lick her and make her cum over and over again before putting my hard cock inside her pussy. We would go fast and hard that first time and we would moan and grunt and sometimes sigh and Jenny would scream that first time. Now, she wanted me to eat her pussy again after we fucked and I had cum in her. I always came in her pussy that first time. She wanted me to clean her out as the other woman had suggested to her I should do. It was new and exciting for her, so I did it.

Jenny was my lover and what she wanted I gave her. Plus I had the chance to fuck this unbelievable beautiful young teenager at least twice a week. So I didn’t care that I was eating my own cum. I mean it was well worth it to have her and fuck her and shoot my cum in her, usually more than once each time we came to our secret place. Jenny did the same for me. She drank my cum load completely when she sucked me off. I mean she drained me and kept sucking until I stopped her. She would suck my cock anytime if I wanted to cum that way. She also would do me in any position I wanted. So we shared and in my opinion gave evenly!

Then one day at the end of summer we drove around like usual and when we were finished we went to our usual place to have sex. As we entered the clearing we saw the other couple on the ground on top of the blanket. We walked slowly towards then until they saw us. They stopped fucking and the woman sat up on top of Sam, her big cock lover, and she still had his cock in her.

I didn’t want to go over to them but Jenny walked directly towards them. We walked up to them and greeted each other. They smiled at us and told us to sit and watch if we wanted too. Jenny was kneeling next to them and the woman arched her body back allowing space between Sam’s and her body so Jenny could see that big cock Sam had inside the lady’s pussy. The woman, whose name was Louise, told Jenny to watch and she began to move her body up and back taking that big cock deep. Louise moved her pussy back off the big dick and Jenny could see there was 4 inches of the shaft uncovered now. “Touch it Jenny. Feel how big it is.”, she said to her.

Jenny moved her hand down between the two people and ran it over the part of Sam’s cock that wasn’t inside Louise’s pussy. It felt wet and shimmy and hard and thick. Jenny could hardly get her small hand around it. Louise smiled to her: “It’s so thick Jenny! And, it feels so good inside me, so deep baby so deep. Rub it Jenny use your hand and jerk him off as I fuck him.”

I sat and watched as Jenny did what the woman told her to do. Sam grunted and lifted his ass up off the ground. Louise lifted up and began to hump her man. Jenny kept her hand around his cock as Louise rode it harder and faster.

Soon Sam was humping back. Louise told Jenny to move her hand out of the way and when she did, Louise slammed down all the way taking Sam’s entire big dick up into her cunt again and again and again. Finally Sam pulled her down on top of him wrapping his arms around her body and thrust his cock up into her pussy as Jenny and I both watched the big dick go in and out faster and faster.

Finally he moaned and Louise told him: “That’s it baby fill me! Show this young girl how deep you fuck me. Show them how we fuck baby! Show her.”

Sam held her down and rammed his big dick into his lover until again like last time his shaft came almost out and was covered with white juices all around the shaft. “He’s cumming Oh fuck he’s cum so fucking deep!!!!

We watched as if we were hypnotized watching that big cock empty out his cum in her pussy. They seem to float in the air as their lower bodies hung there until they both climaxed and recovered. Finally they both settled back on the blanket and Louise fell on top of Sam both panting like animals. Jenny was removing her clothing and told me to strip now, she needed to be fucked.

I undressed and she attacked me. She pushed me down and jumped on top of me. She reached for my hard on and centered it at the opening of her pussy. Then she slammed down on top of me taking all of my cock into her sweet beautiful body. I moaned as her pussy swallowed my cock. Then she began to hump on me wildly and like she needed to cum so badly! It took less than two minutes for Jenny to cum and she cried out and rode me hard and fast!

She was going crazy! Her body was going up and down so fast that my cock felt like it was a piston and her body was on fire and she rode me up and down like she had never done before.

The other couple sat up and watched us this time. Jenny threw her head back and screamed for me to fuck her, to give it to her hard and hard and hard!! I placed my hands on her hips and helped her bounce up and down! My cock finally exploded and the cum pumped into her like a damn fire hose.

Shot after wonder shot came out of me like never before. I had five, no six, no seven long hard shots, spewing ropes of cum into her cunt. She yelled: “Oh fuck yes! Give me it. Give me all of your love!! Oh fuck Bobby I’m going crazy! Fuck me now!”

My cock was still hard and I had no more cum left in my balls. I rolled us over and and lifted her legs high. I bent Jenny in half and drove my dick into her hole. Harder and faster we fucked. Jenny lifted her ass up as best she could with her legs bent over her head and I drove my dick down into that tight young cunt hole as hard as I could.

Again and again I fucked her as hard and fast as I had ever fucked anyone in my life. Jenny cried out and screamed my name as she climaxed so hard I think she passed out! I released her legs and they fell around me. She didn’t move and I watched her firm full tits rise and fall as she tried to catch her breath. I rolled off of her and rested my head on my arm as I looked at this young sexual beauty!

The other couple was watching her too. Sam moved around and looked between Jenny open legs. He moved one of her legs out further and put his face right into Jenny’s open cum dripping pussy. He took in a big long breath and smiled telling me: “She smells delicious. Would you care if I licked her and cleaned her out and made her cum again?”

I told him she would have to answer that and since she had no breath now so he would have to wait. He smiled at me and took one long lick before I pulled him out from between my lover’s thighs. I told him that I guess he didn’t hear me.”

He backed off and sat stroking his cock as he watched Jenny begin to come around. He smiled at me and I just looked at him as I pulled Jenny closer to me. I held her and stroked her head and moved her long hair off of her face. She opened her eyes and told me: “That was by far the best fucking you ever gave me baby. Oh God Bobby I can’t begin to tell you how hard and long I climaxed. It was unbelievable.”

I kissed her and whispered that we should be going. She finally sat up and smiled as she blushed seeing the other couple looking at her. She closed her thighs and asked me to get her clothes. We dressed and as we did Sam told her he wanted to clean her out if she wanted him to. He told her he loved her smell and taste. She looked at me and I told her what he did. She blushed again and said: :NO thank you! That’s my lover’s job. Come on Bobby let go.”

As we turned to leave Sam stood up and his huge cock swung back and forth sticking out away from his body. He was a big guy. Louise told her: You’re going to remember this forever Jenny. You really should experience Sam’s big cock right now. You know while you’re open and full of Bobby’s cum. It will make it so much easier to take him into your pussy all the way.”

Before I could say anything Jenny told them: “Fuck off both of you. Bobby is the only guy who gets this pussy!”

She lifted her skirt and show the cum running down her leg. I used my hand and took our cum off from between her wet thigh. Jenny took my hand and cleaned the cum off her fingers with her mouth while the other two watched her do it.

They both smiled and the woman said: “Just remember Jenny you know where to find us, when you’re ready!”

Sam said: “No disrespect to you Bobby but she is just too hot and too lustful for you or for any one guy. We’ll see you soon baby.”

He shook his big cock at her and Louise bent over and took his cock head into her mouth. She began to suck him as he watched us both walk away to Jenny’s car. When we got there she got in and went to the back seat. She opened her legs, pulled her skirt up and said: “Eat me Bobby, eat me, and make me cum and tell me I’m all yours.”

I got in locked the door and went to work. I did my job and Jenny rubbed her cunt all over my face as we changed position and she straddled my head and lowered her cunt down on my mouth as usual. I loved this part so much. Seeing her open red throbbing pussy hole with my cum slowly oozing out of it as it came down on my mouth made me crazy with my own just.

Jenny rode my mouth for a much longer time than she usually did and I swear she came over and over and over again! She held my head and pushed her cunt into my mouth as I licked and sucked. Finally she rolled off of me and knelt on the floor of the car. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked it like she was starving! I thrust up into her mouth and she held me and loved my cock and sucked and sucked and sucked me as she pumped my cock shaft as fast as her small hand could move up and down!

It was heaven as she made love to my dick and my balls. She rubbed them on her face and licked the head and kissed it and held it up as she sucked each of my balls before she licked under my balls and then back up to the head of my cock. She smiled at me and sucked it as she again began to jerk me off. It went on and on and since I had just shot a hugr load of cum only minutes ago it took a long time for her to make me cum.

But cum I did and Jenny sucked me and stayed with my cock until I was completely drained. She finally let go of my dick as I began to deflate. When I was completely soft she let my cock go and came up and kissed me long and hard. I could taste my cum on her mouth just like I knew she could taste her pussy juices on my lips. We kissed and held each other and she kept telling me she loved me and only me and she didn’t need some big dick asshole to give her what he was sure she needed.

Finally we got into the front seat and she drove us home. As she drove I wondered if she was sure she didn’t need that big cock? The guy was an ass hole, but there were other guys out there who wanted her I’m sure and some had big cock. I told myself at least for the time being she as all mine and I was going to enjoy her as much as I could.

The following week Jenny passed her driver’s test and got her license. She was crazy happy and her folks had a party for her and invited a bunch of kids including my two. They had a cook out and we attended. There were maybe 8-10 kids, mostly girls and 3 sets of parents. The kids took turns looking at Jenny’s new car and she even took two of them for a ride. The adults had drinks and we all had food, burgers, dogs stuff like that. There was lot of salads for the women and lots of beer for the men.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.