Jenny's 16th Year
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Please read Jenny's sexual awaking first

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Size  

It was summer and Jenny and I have gotten back together on a regular sex date. As in the past summers we would meet twice a week for sex training and her sexual education.

She would come over to my house using the back door to my home office. Jenny dressed in her bikini and removed the top as soon a she closed the door. I would be waiting in my usual, shorts and nothing else. No shirt or shoes or underwear. I mean why wear them when minutes after Jenny entered my office we were nude and either fucking or eating or sucking each other. She was one horny beautiful young girl and I was a dirty old man who loved her and was honored to give her what she needed at this point in her life...

Yes! I loved her knowing it would never last and sooner or later she would find a man or older boy who would take her away from me and use her like she would use him too. But I also knew Jenny would come back to me from time to time to talk about sex or life and I was sure to have sex with me. I was her first and you always remember your first time and lover.

This summer was Jenny’s 16th birthday and her father has purchased her a car. On the weekends sometimes either her father or mother would take her out to drive. During the week she asked her parents if I could take her out. We would do it after we fucked and then after we came back we would fuck again.

There were times when we fucked in her car but it left an odor of sex for a day or two. Jenny was worried about the smell and her parents smelling it. I felt it was funny. We would fuck in her back seat and then Jenny would spray an air freshener. It was funny but very sexual.

I told her that I loved the smell of her young pussy and had it all over my face and between my legs. I wish I could capture that smell and take it home with me so on nights my wife didn’t want sex, I could go to my office and put her panties over my face and take in her smell as I jerked off.

On the days I rode with Jenny and helped her learn to drive, we would go out to the country and drive for an hour or so. Then we always seemed to find our love spot and the two of us get into the back seat. She would lay against me, her back to my chest. I would place her legs over my thighs and spread them wide. Then I would slowly masturbate her pussy stroking it and finger fucking her. But like I said she always worried about the odor of our mutual sex.

We would spend hours playing with each other’s bodies. Her pussy was always wet and my cock always hard. I loved watching her use her hand to hold the top of my own as I made slow love to her wet opened pussy. She was completely shaved these days and was bald as a 5 year old between her thighs. It was very exciting to see her shaved pussy and her 16 year old slit wet and pulsing in my hand. I have actually shaved her cunt a few times especially up under her slit and near her ass hole. Jenny had no hair between her thighs.

She would put her arms up over my head and let her tits hang out of her blouse and lay back against me as she moved closer and closer to her orgasm. My fingers never stopped as I teased and worked on her pussy making her feel good. She would lift her ass up from time to time as she neared her climax. She rocked and humped on my hand as she turned her head and kissed me hard and long shoving her tongue into my mouth!

I could hear her moaning into my mouth as I moved two fingers into her love hole. She licked my lips and whispered things like: “Faster, pinch my clit, harder Oh God Bobby I’m cumming!”

This made me super hard and in need to fuck her and cum deep into her 16 year old pussy. Jenny loved to have me masturbate her again and again making her cum over and over again!! She loved orgasms, but then who doesn’t?

Her body would rock and I could feel her hole tighten and grab my fingers as she would cum and cum wetting my hand and the towel we had under her. Jenny would leak a large amount of juices as she climaxed. She does now and did when she was just starting to play around with me and learn about sex, I enjoyed the hell out of teaching her all she knew for the few years we had been together. I knew if I pleased her she would return the favor two fold or more, She told me how she needed this and how she hungered for me when she couldn’t meet me. The car had been a life saver for us to continue our sexual relationships.

What was funny about this, was the fact that her parents where happy I could take her out and teach her to drive. They worked and worked and didn’t seem to have the time even on the weekends to take her out for long periods.

With me she could spend a half a day learning to drive and learning to fuck. She drove her car and I drove my cock into her pussy. I needed no pay for this in fact I was more than glad to give her driver’s education with sex as payment with Jenny.

Jenny had developed some more since we started at age 14. Her breasts were now larger, 34-36C and her stomach was still small and her hips 34. She was turning into a beautiful woman just like her mother. But, her mother had much bigger tits and enjoyed showing them off at the pool or cook outs. She always worn low cut blouses and smiled when she saw men looking.

Jenny would never ware a bra or panties when we were together. It made for some really fun drives as she would let me play with her pussy while we drove in the county when there wasn’t much traffic. At a red light she would pull her shorts to the side and show me her cunt. She would tell me how much she needed it licked or fucked. Jenny was a super tease and I loved every minute.

If I drove she would play with my cock and squeeze it when I got hard. There were times when she almost made me cum in my shorts. But I told her it would stain her seat so she would stop and just hold it.

Her body was made for sex and I told her that often. She was beautiful and built like an athletic! Her legs were shaped like a runner or swimmer. Her ass was so firm and round and sat up high. When we fucked, with me on top, her ass worked wonders lifting me and rocking around as my dick pumped into her lovely young tight pussy. I loved to rum my hands under her ass cheeks and lift it up as I rammed down into her hole. I also loved to hold it as I licked and sucked on her pussy.

She would arch her back and elevated that ass when she climaxed!! It was a beautiful ass. Yet, she never let me fuck her back there. We would do doggie but she never let me fuck her ass hole. Oh I tried and she always turned me down. She did let me play with the hole went we fucked with her on top or doggie style but I never got my dick in that hole.

In her car we always fucked with her on top! She loved to ride me and rotate her lower body as my cock was buried in her as far as I could get it. She would bounce up and down and when she got tired she would rotate that body and hump her pussy back and forth. Then she would bounce up and down on me again!! It was spectacular watching her move that body. Her tits would bounce and I would reach up and grab them and squeeze them and pull the nipples. When she really got going she pump that pussy up and down like a piston on my cock and she would lay down on top of me and push a tit into my mouth screaming: “Suck it Bobby! Suck it.”

Her hands would hold my head and she would push more and more of her tit into my open waiting mouth! Jenny loved that her tits were getting bigger and she was proud of them now. She loved to show me when she got a new bra for school or for when she went out! I sat had watched her fill the bra with her full firm breasts. Then she would take it off and tell me she didn’t need it for we were not going out!

But, she needed bras when you know, she was dressing up. I mean when she didn’t wear a bra, she really didn’t need one. Her tits sat up high and firm with NO sag at all none. They looked like big shells with those nipples pointing out the entire time. She held one and offered it to me all the time. She teased me when all of our families were together at cook outs or pool parties. It made my mouth water and she knew it.

If we had a place to fuck we fucked! She never passed up an opportunity to feel my dick in her and give her an orgasm. And when she had one she wanted more. Even during her periods now she would masturbate for me and cum, showing me her body. I loved her body!! She was perfect. I was sure every guy she met wanted a piece of her. And I was sure that Jenny was curious about other guys and what it would feel like having sex with them too. But, she told me she had never had sex with anyone but me.

We talked sometimes after we had finished fucking each other and it was all about life, guys and sex, things like that. I told her she should date and maybe if she really liked the guy and after time she might try him out. I mean it’s all part of growing and learning about people.

I told her I wasn’t trying to get rid of her but I wanted her to learn and explore and date. If that dating turned into a sexual relationship then so be it. I mean we talked about this a lot and she always told me that young guys were boring and dumb. She said she loved what we had and what we did together. But, I knew she was wondering about guys and their cocks. I told her some cocks were smaller than me and some I was sure would be bigger than my cock. She told me I filled her good and I had a touch that was gentle and soft and loving. She told me my mouth and tongue was magical and she loved what we did together.

Over and over again after talking about other guys Jenny would tell me she wasn’t interested and pushed me back and mounted me and fucked my brains out. As she rode my cock again she would tell me maybe one day she would try another man but for now my cock and mouth was all she wanted. Who was I to fight her?

Once when we were in the car Jenny was riding my face when she saw a car come up behind us. The couple got out and walked into the trees and after a while we decide to see where they went. We found then in a field on a blanket on the other side of the trees. Both of them were nude and fucking! We watched them fuck and change position until finally the guy arched his back and I knew he was pumping his cum into her filling her up!

Jenny it turned out loved to watch them. So we walked over to them and introduced ourselves. They didn’t try to cover up and sat up with his cock softening and his cum slowly leaking out of his lover’s pussy. Jenny told them we just found them in the same spot we usually used. A lie, but they didn’t know that.

They smiled and told us it was their spot too. Jenny sat down next to them and she told them that we watched them fucking and it was beautiful. She said: “Seeing you both make love and watching you move around in different positions was so sexual and so romantic. I loved watching you both. I hope you don’t mind.”

They told her they didn’t care if she watched. Then she asked if they were done. They told us since we were there now that they most likely would leave and find another place and let us have the spot too. Jenny surprised me by saying: “Please don’t leave. We won’t bother you; we just want to watch you both make love again. Right, Bobby?”

I didn’t answer her I just watched her. She lifted her top up off her body and freed her breasts before she undressed completely. She sat there nude and asked me to take off my clothes too. Once we were all nude Jenny sat against me like before and told them our spot was their spot and they should go ahead and do whatever they usually do. Then she took my hand and placed it on her pussy and opened her thighs as wide as she could open them. I began to masturbate her again.

The four of us nude now with the guy looking at Jenny and then at his girl friend. He then looked at me and I said: “Don’t let us stop you. We want to watch and enjoy seeing you two make love while we do the same.”

The girl turned towards her lover and kissed him and wrapping her arms around him. She lay back and pulled him down next to her. They began to make love touching each other’s sex. She played with his cock and balls as he fingered her pussy.

Jenny rested against my chest and kept her legs opened wide. She placed them over my thighs just like before and then she began to masturbate herself with my hand as the man’s cock began to grow harder.

Seeing that Jenny turned to me and said: “This is so hot! Look baby his cock is growing and she is spreading her legs wider for his hand. “Look!! God this is so fucking hot. I never saw anyone do that before I hope they’ll fuck!”

She was fingering herself like crazy as I rubbed her clit as we watched the other couple moving around now in a 69 position. He was on top of her and she had his dick in her mouth and using her hand to jerk him off as she sucked his cock head. He buried his face into her cunt which was covered with his cum from before, when we saw him fill her.

His tongue came out and he lapped her slit and fucked her hole with his tongue. Again and again I saw a drop or load of cum appear on the lips of her pussy and we watched as his tongue sucked it into his mouth! He was drinking his own cum as she sucked his hard-on. His cock was large and thick and looked so hard it hurt. Jenny and I sat there and watched as they gave each other oral sex.

Finally they he rolled off of each other and he lay back on the blanket! She straddled him and moved up over his shoulders. Jenny moved closer and watched as she sat on his shoulders now and lowered her wet gapping pussy down on to his face. He stuck out his tongue and she sat on his mouth riding it back and forth. I could see her squeezing her pussy and I watched as more cum leaked out of the hole.

She turned towards Jenny and smiled! Then she said: “Does he, (meaning me), do this for you? Does he lick your pussy? Does he clean your pussy after he cums in you sweetie?”

Jenny watched the man suck the woman’s cunt into his mouth and saw she throw her head back crying out: “So good! God that feels so damn good. Suck it baby! Suck it all!”

We both watched as she climaxed on her man’s mouth and held his head with both hands as she rocked back and forth on her lover’s mouth. We saw her pull his head tighter on her pussy. It went on and on and finally she lifted off of him and we saw his face covered with her wetness and his remaining cum.

She kissed him and kissed him as she lay down on top of him. Then she used her mouth and tongue to lick his face, all of his face. It was the most lustful thing I ever saw. She licked his face and removed her cum and his cum.

I told Jenny to look back down his body and see how hard his cock was now. It was throbbing and jumping around as the woman wiggled her body over him. We watched as she sat up on his hips and held his hard cock shaft stretching it as she pushed down on his cock with her hands. His cock was much bigger than my own and she held it and looked at it. She smiled at Jenny and asked her: “Ever have on this big baby?”

Jenny shook her head no and she watched as the woman lifted her ass up off of her man. We both watched as she centered her pussy over the thick cock head and smiled at Jenny as she said: “Watch now and see how he stretches me with his thickness.”

Then the woman started to come down on the cock head. She moaned and so did Jenny as the cock head spread her outer lips, then her inner lips as it disappeared inside her. Then inch after inch of his shaft entered the woman cunt hole. She began to ride up and down on it as we watched. Jenny was fingering her cunt like a mad woman! Again and again the woman rammed that big dick into her cunt and cried out she was cumming!

Jenny moved closer and watched the big dick go in and out of the woman’s body. Finally we both saw the guy lift his ass up off the ground and held the woman down on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her back and he then rammed his cock up into her cunt and droved it into her again and again and again and again! Then he lifted both of them up off the ground and into the air as he emptied his balls again in her cunt.

The woman screamed out she was cumming again and we both saw the shaft of the guy’s big cock cover with white. It was his cum. The guy had filled his lover’s pussy again and the cum coated the shaft as he kept pumping it up into her cunt hole. It was really like watching a real porn show.

Jenny started to climax on her fingers, as she squeezed her legs together, and moaned as she rocked on her hand and her body shook hard. My cock was hard as hell and I began to jerk it off. As his cock came out of the woman’s pussy it was still throbbing and was still very hard. It was covered with his cum and her wetness. I watched as the woman and the man finally lowered their bodies down on the blanket. Both of them were panting like dogs in heat.

I shot my cum all over Jenny’s feet as she began to recover from her orgasm. They couple sat up and smiled as both of us. The guy said: “Watching us got you both off didn’t it?”

I wiped Jenny’s feet and we sat up. I said: “Yep!! It was like watching a real porn show only it was more loving! You guys were so sexual! It was a real turn on for all of us. I think you liked us watching you, didn’t you?”

They both said thanks and yes it excited them knowing we masturbating as we watched them fuck. Then the woman asked: “Jenny is he your first baby? You look so young. I hope he treats you good, he should you deserve it.”

Jenny smiled and kissed me and then told her: “Yes, he is my first and only and yes he does treat me great. He loves me like crazy and gives me a million orgasms.”

The woman laughed and told me I was a lucky man. She said: “Your girl friend is beautiful and looks like she is a teenager. She has one fantastic body. Think she might like to fuck Sam?”

She pointed towards her lover. Jenny smiled and told her: “No thank you Bobby is all I need.”

The lady told Jenny: “Well OK. But you sure you wouldn’t want to try out Sam’s big cock one time? It will make you wild.”

Jenny thanked her again and told her no thank you. I said no thank you too meaning I didn’t want to hear any more about Sam’s big dick.

The other couple stood and I watched Jenny as she watched Sam’s big cock all wet and semi-hard swinging back and forth as he dressed. The woman was leaking his cum as she dressed. They wrapped up their blanket and other things and walked away wishing us luck as they left us alone.

Jenny lay back on the grass and opened her thighs. She smiled and asked me if I was hungry. She spread her lips showing me all of her pink insides. I knelt between her legs and laid my head on her thigh. I used my tongue and fingers to please her and taste her pussy after she had masturbated just a few minutes ago. The taste was a little bitter but I fucking loved it. I ate her and then fucked her and made sure she had a million orgasms! Well maybe 6 was more realistic!

Jenny held me tight and we rested with me on top of her. She held me and then whispered in my ear: “Did you see the size of that guy’s cock? God Bobby it was huge!!”

I told her yes and lifted up off of her. We sat as I wiped her pussy removing my cum. Then I asked her if she wanted me to clean her cunt like that guy did the woman? She told paused for a minute and then told me no.

We sat for a while and I held her as we kissed and enjoyed the after glow of our love making. Finally Jenny turned to me and said: “You know that woman told me her lover’s cock drove her crazy. Do you think it’s any better than your cock and how you make me feel Bobby? I love how your cock makes me feel.”

I kissed her and told her: “Some woman just need or want a big cock. They stretch their pussy wide so normal guys feel her cunt is huge and not very enjoyable to them. Some women have a pussy so big they need a big cock to please her. I guess each cock is different and feels different to her. Sort of like each pussy feels different to a guy.”

Jenny said she understood. But I could see the question still lingered on her face. I told her: “That’s why I told you to date and if you find a guy you really like, you might see how his cock feels. That would be up to you babe. You know, as you get older and more experienced with people. But just don’t go out and fuck any guy you meet, make sure he treats you good and maybe loves you.”

Jenny told me she understood and then asked me: “Would you lick my pussy after you came in it Bobby? I mean if I asked you now would you clean me like that guy did to that woman? That was so fucking hot.”

I told her to lay back and she told me she wanted to sit on my face. I was the one who laid back and watched as Jenny moved over me and lowered her pussy down on to my mouth. She was full of my cum and I licked and sucked on her until she climaxed twice.

Then she moved around and took my semi hard cock into her mouth and sucked me like a mad woman! She loved sucking my cock but today was different. Today she went wild. She actually sucked so hard she hurt me. But I let her go and she pumped my shaft as hard and fast as she could as she sucked the cock head until I exploded. I saw Jenny drink my cum. There was a huge amount and she didn’t stop until I told her: “Enough! I’m to sensitive baby! Stop!!”

Jenny rolled off my thigh and sat up. She smiled as she wiped her mouth! There was a drop of cum on her chin and she took her finger and scooped it up! I watched as she stuck her finger into her mouth and sucked on it.”

We stood and dressed and waked back to her car. Jenny drove home as I was thinking that sooner or later Jenny would experiment and find out if she liked a big cock or a different cock than my own. I smiled knowing what the future held for her. She was so beautiful I knew she could have the pick of any guy she wanted. I only hoped she would come back to me from time to time.

I was going to miss her and that body as she out grew me. But, for now I was enjoying her and her need and wants and love of sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.