My Special Place - Cover

My Special Place

Copyright© 2018 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brooke returned home from her ‘Special Place’ and continued her relationship with Don. She also continued to develop a deeper relationship with her dad. Her best friend Erynn was also involved.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Special thanks to Pete ‘the old fart’ 2018 for his expertise in reediting and reproofing.


The saddest thing about being at the cottage was the trip home. This year was very special because of the many firsts in my life. It was the first time I brought myself to a climax by rubbing my clitoris with my own finger because it felt so good it was a feeling I had knew nothing about. The experience was so exotic but frightening because I didn’t know what happened. A trip to the library and a couple of hours on the Internet brought me up to date on the joys of masturbation and sex. My only regret was that I didn’t find out earlier in my life the wonderful feeling my small clitoris could bring.


At fourteen soon to be fifteen this revelation was a tremendous milestone in my life. The discovery of the mysteries of sex had been filling my head since then. My boyfriend Rick and I had been enjoying each other orally. His four-inch member was always hard and I was always wet so we mutually resolved each other’s dilemma. I enjoyed feeling his cock in my mouth and when he ejaculated his cum I swallowed every drop. When his tongue was in my pussy it made me travel to heights of feelings I had never knew existed. Sometimes I wondered what it would have felt like if I had discovered the feelings when I was eight.


I guess I was an early bloomer. My first period was three days after my eighth birthday. Mom couldn’t believe it. Me, I thought I had broken something. A quick trip to the doctor confirmed I had my period. Mom didn’t explain why it happened she told me it was a part of being a woman. What she didn’t make clear was why my friends at school weren’t blest with this woman’s thing. Later in life when we got the Internet I learned the true meaning of menstruating. It meant if I had real sex, there was a good possibly I could get pregnant. I knew my safe periods of the month but that would not help me once I let Rick put his cock in my pussy. I wanted to see the surprise on his face when I mentioned he should get some condoms if wanted sex with me.


The best thing that happened to me this vacation was meeting Don Parson. It was still vivid in my mind the view of his body when he lowered his shorts and his member was hanging down like the trunk on an elephant. I was mesmerized at the sight. Then when it grew into his full fledge erection it was a thing of great beauty. It felt so good deep inside of me. It had been nearly two weeks since Don had left. He had given me his phone number so I could call him once I was home. That would be early tomorrow. I did need to feel him in me again and again. He has had a vasectomy which I think means he couldn’t get me pregnant. I had that on my list of things to research on the Net tonight.


The trip home seemed to go fast. I was reliving all the wonderful times in the last five weeks. Daddy kept looking at me in the review mirror. He was likely recalling our trip from Harleysville when we both enjoyed each other. I was so busy with Don I never had another opportunity with daddy. He did taste so good. Tonight when he came to my bedroom to say good night, I would be naked waiting for him. I certainly liked his tongue deep inside my pussy. I was now tingling all over.


There would be a lot to do when I got back. My first call would be to Rick then Erynn. I was sure she must have a lot to tell me about how her summer was going. If I could work it out I would call Don. It is my hope he could meet me this week.


Nothing had changed on our street. The next-door neighbor welcomed us back and invited my parents over for a drink. I hoped they accept it would give me the chance to call Don without them over hearing. It took nearly an hour to unpack the car. It was impossible to imagine all the things we brought and now had to unpack clean and then put away. I had a mountain of dirty laundry.


My most important possession was my dildo that I purchased in Harleysville. There was a very helpful clerk in the store. Every night I practiced with it in my bum and pussy. I was hoping to experience a cock in my bum soon. Maybe I could let Rick try it without a condom. I knew I couldn’t get pregnant there. Once unpacked and things were organized I called Rick.

“Rick I am back did you miss me?”

“Oh Brooke you are all I thought about. I get hard every time I think of you sucking my cock. I really need to feel it soon. Can I come over?”

“Maybe. Mom and dad have been invited over next door to have a drink. I am pretty sure they will go. I will call you and we can go to the gazebo. I have something new to show you. I know you will like it.”

“What is it Brooke? What happens if I don’t get to see you tonight?”

“You will have to wait till we get together. I have to go now. I miss you. I have to call Erynn and tell her I am back.”

“Oh I hope I can see you tonight Brooke.”

My pussy was wet. I could feel the dampness accumulating in the crotch of my panties. I would have to shower before Rick came over. Mom came into my room.

“Brooke, your dad and I are going to the Middleton’s for a drink. You will be okay?”

“Of course mom, I just talked to Rick and he wants to see me. We will likely be in the gazebo.”

“I can remember when I was young. Your daddy always wanted to be alone with me. We had to go for a walk in the garden because there was a thick hedge. You dad loved to kiss me there.”

“I bet he did other things then kiss you mom.”

Mom blushed. I hit a soft spot.

“Brooke you shouldn’t think things like that.”

“Things like what mom?”

“I have to go to your dad. He will be chomping on the bit to get over to the Middleton’s. Enjoy your visit with Rick.”

“Thanks mom first I have to call Erynn to let her know I am home.”


Mom hurried out of the room. I could hear her and daddy talking as the front door closed as they left. I called Erynn quickly and told her I would call her after Rick left. She said she had a lot to tell me about her and Wyatt. I could guess but I didn’t say anything. I called Rick.

“Rick mom and dad are gone. Give me about ten minutes then come over. I have to shower I feel dirty from the trip. I want to be ready for you.”

“Well hang up and get going I want to see you. I will leave home in ten minutes.”


The shower felt so good. I made certain my pussy and asshole were super clean. My bra and panties were matching light pink with lace. I perfumed my body and hair. My shorts were big with a very loose waist. An oversized t-shirt was my top everything for easy access for Rick. I got my tube of KY jelly and placed it in my pocket. I was ready.


You could have used a timer. Rick was at the front door. Once greeting him we walked hand in hand to the gazebo.

“Walk slowly Rick just in case mom and dad are watching. We have to act like we are just going to talk. They know we do more then talk but it good to let them think maybe we don’t do other things.”

“What is this new thing you have for me?”

“All in good time Rick. I see you missed me.”

His lips felt good as he held me. His hands were wandering all over my body when he found the loose fitting shorts his hand was on my bare bum. I snuggled into his body. Rick was sporting a beautiful hard on. His pants were bulging. I couldn’t wait to see if it felt good in my bum hole. He was rubbing my bare bum and bumping in to me as we kissed. Once we were totally hidden in the gazebo he took my hand and placed it on his raging erection. His hands were under my t-shirt playing with my nipples.

“Oh Brooke I missed you. I couldn’t think of anything else but you. I don’t think it is fair for you to leave me for so long. I hurt; you know where.”

His hard-on was quite evident. Quickly his zipper was down and his beauty was released. I had to admit it did look so good. I would have loved to suck him and taste his cream. That I really missed. But I wanted to see if he would fuck my ass. I was sure he would. First I wanted to see his face when I suggested he get some condoms.

“Rick I have a question for you?”

“What?”

“Can you get some condoms?”

“Condoms what for?”

“I think you can guess but if you don’t want to fuck me, that’s okay.”

“Oh Brooke that is what I have been thinking of every time I touched my cock while you were gone. But I didn’t know how to ask.”

“I did a lot of reading and I want you in me. But you need a condom I can’t ask mom to get me the pill she would kill me for even thinking of it.”

“I will get some tomorrow. Sit down Brooke I want to see your pussy.”

I stood in from of the bench and felt my shorts and panties being lowered. I lifted one leg and sat down. Rick was on his knees with his face buried in my pussy. I loved the feeling of his tongue in and out of my pussy. When he sucked my clit I went ballistic. I had climax after climax. My whole body was shaking. I wondered if Don would eat my pussy.

“Rick I really missed that. Your tongue does wonderful thing for me.”

I was gently petting the back of his head while he was eating me. He continued to lap up my pussy juice. I could smell my sexual essence. I continued to cum as his tongue entered me. His finger was on my butt hole. Soon I hoped his cock would be in my butt.

“Thank you Don. That is wonderful. I missed your tongue but now I have the surprise for you.”

“You have hand me on pins and needles since you mentioned that. What is it?”

Handing him the tube of KY Jelly I turned around, then kneeling I spread my bum cheeks.

“I want you in my ass Rick. I read about it and you can’t get pregnant from some one cumming in your bum. I hope you will try it.”

There was a startled look on his face but he recovered quickly. I watched as he put a generous amount of lube on his hard cock. He moved behind me. The lube felt cool against my beckoning asshole. I felt him push and then he slid all the way in. I could feel all of him. My ass muscles tightened on his cock. His balls were bouncing off my pussy.

“Brooke I can feel you move your muscles. This feels so good. I hope I don’t cum to soon. I want to enjoy this feeling.”

Rick was making short strokes in and out. My eyes were closed as I enjoyed the feeling. I really did feel good, not the same as Don’s big cock in my pussy but it really felt sexy. I could tell Rick was doing all in his power not to cum to soon. I just enjoyed. This was something I had never thought about until I read the sex manuals. My bum muscles contracted on Rick’s cock. It gave me a breathtaking sensation.

“Brooke can you cum? I am so close I don’t know how long I can hold off.”

“It feels good Rick. I don’t know whether I can or not. Keep pumping until you have can’t hold off and let go. You can always lick me to a climax when you are done.”

The feelings were similar to when Rick licked me. Chills were running through my body as I enjoyed Rick’s pumping in and out of my asshole. We needed to practice more before I would be able to climax. Rick’s body stiffened and I heard him sigh then his hot cum shot deep inside of me. His hips were pushing hard against my bum hole so his complete cock was buried. I could feel his every small pulse. This would be worth repeating especially if I managed to cum with Rick’s cock in my ass.

“I have never felt anything like that Brooke. If your pussy is as tight as your bum it will be like I have died and gone to heaven. I will get the condoms tomorrow.”

I could feel Rick withdraw his spent cock from anal pucker. It still felt like I was open. It must take a while before my asshole shrunk to its regular size. Rick’s cum would be draining from me if I sat down. I did feel satisfied and Rick looked exhausted. I leaned against him and hugged him.

“I am glad you read a lot Brooke. I have heard of this but never imagined doing it. It feels great. I hope you will let me do it again.”

“I will Rick.”

We kissed and his hands were running all over my chest. He had undone my bra and was now sucking my hard nipples. Everything was perfect. He moved his head between my legs and was again licking my clitoris. Now this felt good. I spread my legs wide and let him have his own way with my pussy. I climaxed a number of times, so often my clit was now tender.

“Oh Rick you will have to stop. My clitoris is so tender it hurts when you suck it. Save some for tomorrow.”

Shortly after that Rick straightened out his clothes and had to leave.

“Brooke I am so glad you are home. I can’t tell you how much I longed for you. Thank you for tonight. It is a first. I will always remember this night.”

“So will I. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“You can bet on it. I will call you when I get the condoms.”

“Good. Night Rick.”


Another shower was required. Daddy would likely come and say good night. I knew he will want to touch me maybe even lick me. The memories of sucking daddy’s cock flashed through my mind. If mom was in the shower maybe he would bring pull it out for me. I still had to call Don and Erynn. First Don, I really wanted to see his elephant trunk again.

“Don Parson, can I help you?”

“I hope so Don. This is Brooke we just got back for the cottage this afternoon. Did you miss me?”

“Yes Brooke I did. I have been waiting for your call. Then I thought maybe you reconsidered and did not want to see an old gray haired man again.”

“Nothing could be further from the truth. I relive our times together at the Special Place every night when I go to bed. When can we meet?”

“Soon I hope. What kind of excuse would you need to get out of the house long enough for me to pick you up and bring you for a visit? We are about six blocks apart. I could meet you on the next street at the bus stop. I drove around your neighborhood to have some suggestions for meeting if you called.”

“You really did miss me. I am glad. I have been thinking about your beautiful cock. I love the way it hangs down and then gets up ready for action.”

“It is you who does that to me Brooke. You are so young and tight. When I see you I relive some of my youth.”

Both he and dad mentioned reliving their past. I was glad I had that effect on both of them.

“Maybe I can meet you Friday afternoon say about one o’clock but I would have to be back around four thirty.”

“That is possible. I have Friday afternoon off. It should work out fine. I would love to see you on the weekend as well if that can be arranged.”

“I’ll let you know Friday. I’ll call when I leave the house and then I will walk to the bus stop. What are you driving?”

“A black 2017 Suburban with tinted glass you can’t miss it. I’ll be waiting to hear from you.”

“You will Don. Good night.”


My next call was to Erynn.

“Oh Erynn it’s good to be back home. I missed you. How did you make out with Wyatt?”

“I can’t tell you over the phone. Can we get together for a sleep over Friday? I do have a lot to tell you.”

“I will make that happen. I would love to see you for the night. I still want to feel you all over. I missed that very much. I have a lot to tell you too.”

We chatted for about ten minutes then hung up. I had to shower to get ready for bed. Although we had only been back since this afternoon I felt pooped but I didn’t know if daddy would want something from me tonight. I wanted him too but I was exhausted.


The shower felt good on my body. I checked my asshole and found that the opening had shrunk; it had a number of stretch wrinkles that were new. I took extra time on my pussy first because if felt so good to touch and secondly maybe daddy would want to kiss my pussy, and maybe more, I wondered if daddy would like to have sex with me. I dried myself well and powered my body. Then I dabbed my perfume where it would do the most good under my small breasts and on my inner thighs. Now dressed in my nighty and I was off to bed. I arranged myself to be ready for daddy. I pulled my nighty so I was naked from my titties down. I guessed I should have stayed naked but what if mom came in to say good night. I could tell her I was too warm.


Later I heard mom and dad return. Shortly after that the shower was running. Considering the short time it was on I knew dad had showered first. I could barely hear their voices but I heard their movements. Then I heard my door open.

“Brooke?”

“Yes daddy.”

“I just come to say good night.”

I pulled down my covers so he could see my pussy in the half-light. I could see his robe tenting, as he must like what he saw. He came and stood beside me. I reached out and went under his robe and gasped his erection. My hand was full. He was hard and ready.

“Brooke we shouldn’t be doing this.”

With that comment I pulled him close to the bed and engulfed the head of his cock. I could taste a bit of his precum. His hands were on my body. He was touching my puffy lips and now my clitoris. I sucked and heard him moan.

“Brooke that feels so good. Let me kiss you.”

He lowered his face between my legs and got into position to lick and tongue me. I was glad my pussy never wears out. Daddy’s tongue felt good. He actually was able to get in about two inches. I was glad that I practiced with my dildo and with Don so many times during the holidays. Daddy knew how to make me feel good. I climaxed, my body was shuttering.

“Daddy I feel so good. What can I do for you?”

“Brooke I shouldn’t even be thinking this. I would love to fuck you. You look so much like your mother when she was your age.”

“Did you and mom fuck at this age?”

“Oh we did some things our parents would kill us for if they had found out.”

“Daddy where is mom?”

“She just went to shower and you know how long it will take her.”

“I don’t want to get pregnant daddy.”

“It is okay Brooke. Daddy had a vasectomy after you were born. Mommy didn’t want any more children. She wanted a girl and we were blest with you.”

I positioned myself so daddy had easy access to my pussy. He was above me guiding his spear into me. It slowly disappeared inside of me. This felt so good. My bum lifted with each thrust. Daddy wasn’t as big as Don but he certainly knew the movements. I could feel his shaft touching my clitoris. I exploded with a super climax and then I felt the strings of cum ejaculating deep in my body. Daddy was gasping with his climax. This had been a very full day first Rick and now daddy. I could see I would never want for sex. I felt good about myself.

“Thank you Brooke. That ends a perfect day for me.”

He leaned over and kissed me on the nose and said good night. I was in a trance. I was fulfilled. My pussy was aching with a pleasant ache. Then I realized I would be dripping daddies cum all night. I grabbed a pair of panties and pad. Now secure I drifted off to sleep.


It was nearly eleven o’clock when I woke. The sun was shining through my window. It was good thing I wore a pad. It was coated with cum and my pussy juice. The sheets would have been a real mess. Mommy certainly wouldn’t understand how it happened. She would have a bird if she knew daddy was enjoying carnal pleasures with his fourteen-year-old daughter. That was something I didn’t want to change. I loved my daddy and enjoyed having sex with him.


My pussy still felt the effects of yesterday. Daddy and Rick’s manipulations had taken their toll on my tender flesh. But I wouldn’t change a minute of it. With some soothing cream and powder most of my aches went away. Daddy came to my room early before he left for work and thanked me for the wonderful feelings we had last night. He asked me if he could fuck me tonight. I hugged him and told him of course. When he left my eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep.


Before showering the scent of daddy’s cum and my pussy juice was very strong. The final remnants had run down my legs. Daddy certainly produced a large quantity of cum. It felt good when he ejaculated in me. I wondered if Rick’s cock would make me feel as good as Daddy’s and Don’s?


The balance of the day was helping mom take care of the mountains of clothing from our vacation. The laundry equipment was in use all day. Load after load was washed, dried, sorted, folded and put away. It was nearly four by the time we were done.

“Brooke you were a great help today. I don’t know what I would have done if I had to do it alone.”

“It is okay mom. I was glad to help. It was a wonderful holiday this year. I will remember the mountain forever.”

“You seemed to have matured this year Brooke. I guess it means you are growing up.”

If she knew how I had grown she would be shocked. I wondered if she had experienced a cock the size of Don’s. Daddy’s was big but Don’s was a monster. Friday couldn’t come fast enough. Erynn called but still wouldn’t tell me how she made out this summer. Her voice was excited so I was assuming she was not longer a virgin. We made arrangements to get together late Friday afternoon I think it would be just right. My pussy would still be full of Don’s fresh cum. I would let her clean my pussy. She was a wonderful shower partner.

At supper mom reminded dad and I that she had her regular meeting tonight. It usually meant she left around six and came home after twelve. Daddy looked at me and was smiling. My pussy was tingling. I could imagine what we would be doing as soon as mom left the driveway. I helped clean up the kitchen and then mom got ready to leave.


“Brooke are you staying home tonight?”

“Yes daddy. I’ll be here for you. I’ll get ready for you as soon as mom leaves. I want you to fuck me.”

Dad was very proud that I wanted him. It showed on the excited look on his face. I wondered if it was possible for him to fuck me more then once in an evening. I hoped so. I was so wet.

“Well I am off. The girls and I will be going for our usually coffee after the meeting, so don’t expect me back till late.”

“Have fun mom. Dad and I will keep busy while you are gone. See you in the morning.”

Dad and I would be busy fucking shortly after you have left, was the thought going through my mind. Dad left the room and I could hear the shower running. I would have a nice clean cock to suck. I would be in the shower shortly to get ready for him. We would have nearly four hours to enjoy together.

After my shower I put on just the tops from a pair of very short baby dolls. My pussy and bum were fully exposed. My nipples were quite evident sticking out of the thin material as it cascaded down my body. Daddy came into my room naked with his robe under his arm. His cock was standing out from his body. It looked so beautiful.

“Oh Daddy your cock looks so tasty. I want to suck you tonight.”

“I like when you do that for me Brooke. Your mouth is so warm. I have to admit I like tasting you. Your pussy juice is much milder tasting then your mom’s.”

Now we were in each other’s arms kissing. Daddy’s hands were all over my body I could feel his finger on my asshole. It made my body tingle all over.

“Brooke roll over on your tummy.”

I did what I was asked. I could feel his hand on my bum cheeks as he spread them. Daddy was studying my bum hole. Then I felt his tongue licking me. What a feeling. I tried to raise my bum so he could spread my cheeks wider. I could feel his tongue trying to enter my pucker. My body was tingling. I could get used to this. It felt different and wonderful. Daddy continued his assault and I just enjoyed every moment. When his finger found my clit I climaxed. He continued to eat me.

“Daddy that is so nice. Do you want to fuck my bum?”

“Maybe later Brooke, I want to enjoy my time with you.”

His cock was hard and I could see that he was hurting for release. The head was out of it foreskin and needed attention. We re-positioned ourselves so I could suck him. This I really liked. I sucked his cock and massaged his large balls at the same time. Daddy was moaning. My hand wandered over his cheeks and I found his bum hole. His body trembled when I touched it. As I sucked I could feel his anal rim tighten. Daddy must be close to cumming. I did love the taste of his cream. We had lots of time for him to recover so I continued to suck till I heard him gasp. I sucked and firmly pumped his shaft and then daddy came in torrents. String after string of hot tasty cum entered my mouth and down my throat. Finally he stopped ejaculating and I kept sucking until I got every drop and his cock shrunk to nothing.

“Daddy, are you happy?”

“Brooke I am proud to be your daddy. You are a wonderful daughter. Let’s snuggle until I recover. I do want to fuck you.”

I took my top off and snuggled into his body. Daddy’s hand cupped my breast and I could feel him playing with my nipples. His manly scent was erotic to me. I knew the juice must be dripping out of my pussy. It felt so good in daddy’s arms. My mind went into the past wondering again what it would have been like if daddy would have touched me when I was much younger. I missed all those years. With all the beautiful thoughts of what might have been I felt daddy’s cock pushing into my back. He was ready for another round. I had split desires for both my pussy and bum. Repositioning myself facing daddy I had his hardness in my hand. Daddy made quiet moaning sounds.

“Oh Brooke I do like your hand on me. Your mother still enjoys playing and rubbing my cock so you come by it naturally. When we were teenagers your mom used to undo my fly when we were driving around and caress me sometimes to the point of me creaming. She would drop her head and encompass my pulsating cock and suck me dry. She still loves sucking and swallowing my cum.”

“I do like sucking you daddy. Your cream is thick and tasty. Any time you need to be sucked let me know. What would you like to do next?”

“Well Brooke I would love to fuck you but I would enjoy trying your tight bum. Would you like that?”

“Yes daddy. Fuck my pussy first then before you cum I will lie on my tummy and you can use my ass to cum. Do you have any lubricate?”

I gave Daddy my tube of K. Y. Jelly. He liberally coated my anal pucker. Daddy moved all the covers exposing my naked body. I spread my legs as wide as possible. Daddy just stared at my pussy. I rolled over and spread my cheeks so he could enjoy looking at my puckered asshole. He was breathing heavily. He lightly touched my bum cheeks and I rolled onto my back, legs spread and my knees slightly raised. Daddy lowered his body downward with his spear was on track for my pussy. Gently I felt him enter me filling a void that needed to be filled regularly. What a wonderful feeling.

Daddy’s cock was rubbing an itch I have had since I discovered sex. It was always itchy. His body covered me but he was careful not to put all his weight on my body. The climaxes came one after another. My hips were humping hard with each thrust of daddy’s cock. My clitoris was hitting him with each deep plunge. This was something that I could endure all night.

“Brooke this is breathtaking fucking you like this but I need to have your bum now. I can’t hold off much longer.”

“Ok daddy.”

I rolled over on my tummy and put a pillow under my hips so my ass was high and when my cheeks were pulled apart my asshole was open ready for his hard wet cock. I am surprised when I feel daddy kiss both of my bum cheeks then feel his hot tongue on my puckered opening. It really feels fantastic. Pushing my bum up towards his tongue I felt him trying to enter me. Relaxing I enjoyed the feeling. Maybe I could convince Rick to try his tongue on my anal pucker as well.

Daddy stopped licking and placed the head of his cock against my asshole. The pressure of the entry was mounting and finally the head of his cock slid into my pucker. Daddy waited as my body adjusted to the intruder. Then with a steady slow thrust the balance of his cock entered my asshole. It really made me feel very full. I grunted and tried to push him out. When he started to pump in and out I continued to try and push him out. I couldn’t describe the feeling but it was very exotic. Rick’s cock was good but daddy’s was much bigger and it really felt good. Don’s was bigger then my daddy’s I bet it would feel even better.

“Brooke your ass is even tighter then your pussy. You mom doesn’t like having her ass used in sex. I love you for letting me do this it feel so good for me. How do you feel?”

“So full daddy I like the feeling. I wonder if I can cum as you pump in and out?”

“I have read that some women are able to climax from anal sex I hope you are one of them.”

Daddy kept pumping and I kept pushing. Gradually I felt more sensations. Then I closed my eyes and raised my bum as high as possible to get the deepest thrust that daddy could manage. My body started to shutter and I climaxed, I really climaxed twice.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.