My Special Place - Cover

My Special Place

Copyright© 2018 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brooke returned home from her ‘Special Place’ and continued her relationship with Don. She also continued to develop a deeper relationship with her dad. Her best friend Erynn was also involved.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

It was another beautiful day. It was the kind of day that made living worthwhile. I was in the backseat of my parents’ car as we were heading for our family cottage. I always looked forward to our first trip of the season. It allowed me to renew all my memories of the wonders of nature.

My parents purchased the quaint cottage six years ago. I was eight when we first drove into the mountains for our first vacation at the new cottage. I loved every minute of the solitude. I read a lot and usually brought my own library with me. Mom and I usually stayed the complete month of July and Daddy returned home each Monday to go to work. Daddy usually took two weeks’ vacation in August and the balance in December. It worked out great for the family.


My name is Brooke Raven. I am an only child so some say I was a little spoilt. If you ask me I would say that was wrong. My school year was a success as my marks were all in the 90’s. My parents were proud of me. But the best part of the year was meeting Rick. He was fifteen and we met if you could believe it at the library. No he wasn’t interested in books like I was but he was researching an article for a school project. We had never met before, as he was in high school. I was in grade eight but I would be going to the same high school next September. He recognized my school because of the colors of the uniform I wore. His sister also attended the same school. I had never met her. That started the conversation between us. After a couple of meetings at the library, I looked forward to talking to Rick. It finally got to the point of us semi dating to meet. His project was complete but he continued to visit to the library to see me. I was flattered, a high school boy wanting to see me! Finally he asked me for a movie date.


My parents were a bit leery until they met Rick. He really made a good impression. Now we dated nearly every weekend. I could still remember our first kiss. We were sitting in my parents’ gazebo in our back yard. It had a four-foot lattice fence providing a privacy barrier. When sitting, no one could see in. The light from the neighborhood gave enough illumination. We both sort of fumbled and mumbled as we tried to get to the point of actually kissing. Finally Rick placed his arms around me and kissed me. I was in heaven. I remember I felt so good and my pussy was actually tingling even when I went to bed that later that night. It was the first night I really concentrated on masturbating. I was totally shocked and then grateful when I fingered myself to a very strong fulfilling climax. I didn’t realize what happened to me. I had never felt anything like that and thought I may have hurt something. Think about it; whom would you ask about something like that. The next day at the library I researched sex and came across the topic of masturbation. With the help of the books and the Internet I found out what I had been missing for years.

Needless to say I masturbated often, at least twice a day, more if I was able. I loved the feeling my pussy. My clitoris was very long for a girl my age. It stuck out nearly three quarters of an inch when I was excited, which I believe was always. It felt so good when I rubbed it.

I shared my discovery with my best friend Erynn. She didn’t believe me at first but she came over one Friday night for a sleepover. I showed her the articles on the Internet and told her what books to borrow from the library. She didn’t enjoy the library as much as I did.

I then proceeded to demonstrate how to do it. She was fascinated looking between my legs as I rubbed my clitoris; she noticed my juice running out of my pussy coating my anal pucker. When I came she thought something bad had happened. I asked her to try it. She had beautiful red hair all over, if you knew what I mean. I was fascinated looking at her thick beautiful pussy lips. I really felt funny watching her play with herself. My pussy got very tingly and I knew juice was leaking down my leg.

Erynn’s clitoris was smaller than mine. She gingerly touched herself and started to massage it very gently. Then her eyes closed and I noticed her finger was moving faster. I know that feeling. When she came I thought my mom would come rushing into the room to see who was in pain. Erynn made a lot of noise when she came.

“Brooke what happened? I never felt anything like that before.”

“That was a climax. That’s what I have been telling you about. I did the same thing by accident. When I climaxed I thought I broke something. That is why I did the research at the library and on the Internet. I also found some interesting things about girls. Do you want to see?”

“Oh yes. What was it Brooke?”

I brought up a lesbian site. There were a number of very explicit photos of two young girls enjoying each other sexually. The pictures showed touching and a couple showed one girl tonguing another girl. That was the one that really had me dripping. I have fantasized having Erynn doing that to me and after seeing her pussy I want to do it to her.

“Brooke, do you think girls actually do that? Touch each other’s pussy?”

“Yes they do. I did a search using a search engine and there were nearly seven hundred thousand sites about bi-girls. So with that much interest girls must like girls.”

“Have you?”

“No but I am curious after watching you. You are very beautiful between your legs.”

“I didn’t mind looking at you but I thought it was a dirty thing to do. But now I don’t think so. What are we going to do about it?”

“Let’s shut out the light and go to bed and we can try a little if you like.”

“I like.”

We were very hesitant about touching each other but once we overcame the basic fright and felt each other it was a beautiful experience. We experimented doing different kinds of things that we saw on the net. We hadn’t found anything we didn’t like. My body just tingled when Erynn licked and tongued my pussy.

“Oh Erynn you make me feel so good, even better then when I do it for myself. I want to try it with you.”

Erynn was now on her back and legs spread. I could see even in the dim light that she was very wet. Her luv lips were very moist and puffy. As I moved close to her pussy her scent hit me. It was like an intoxicant. My taste buds went wild when my tongue touched the source. Her essence was nearly tasteless but the actual taste was divine. It was pure pleasure to spread her hair-covered pussy and stick my tongue as deep as possible into her pink opening. The juice just flowed into me. When I concentrated on her clitoris she went ballistic again. I had to tell her to bite on the pillow so she didn’t wake up the household. In the morning my hair was stiff from licking Erynn’s pussy and getting her essence all over my face and hair. She didn’t look much better. We showered together. I ate her pussy as the water cascaded from the shower. What beautiful way to start the day. Erynn and I got together as often as we could to enjoy eating each other.


My life with Rick was also advancing. My curiosity led me to research sex in all forms. The pictures on the net were very graphic. I did like the look of cocks, big and small. They seemed so noble when the stuck out from a man’s body. I was surprised as the various size differences. What really got my interest was watching a cock going into a pussy. I had no idea how big Rick’s was but I had seen how his pants bulged out when we kissed. I really wanted to see his cock. I had found a number of pictures of girls sucking cocks and their mouths were covered with white cream. Further research told me that it was male sperm the source of babies. Apparently it was not recommended that a cock be in a girl’s pussy when it ejaculates out of a man. Sucking and swallowing couldn’t get you pregnant. I wondered if Rick would like being sucked.

My next topic of research was birth control. From all I read the best thing for a girl like me was the pill. However I had no idea how to suggest this to Mom. For some reason I didn’t think she would too keen on the idea that her daughter wanted to feel cocks inside of her because she liked to masturbate and wanted to know how a climax with a cock in her, would feel. The easiest product for me to get my hands on was condoms. I had seen them at the drugstore. I wondered if Rick had any of them.

All this new knowledge started in April after I discovered I could masturbate. Rick was now kissing me regularly I wanted to do so much more. Last night when he kissed me he actually put his hand on my breasts. It felt so good. I waited for him to try and undo my bra but he didn’t. I wanted to tell him he could feel me all over but that would be too forward. We had a date arranged for tonight. We were going to the late movie, which my parents approved of. Rick made sure he had my parents blessing before he asked to take me out. He was picking me up at six. We were going to have a burger and drink before the movie. When I got ready for the date I made sure I had on a very lacey bra and matching G-string. My black slacks had a very loose waistband. I couldn’t put anything in the pockets because they would slowly creep down on me. I hoped I hadn’t worn then in vain.


Promptly at six Rick was at the door.

“You look beautiful Brooke. Let’s go and get something to eat before the movie.”

We bid my parents goodbye and walked towards the burger joint. Fortunately the movie was only six blocks away from my home. Rick still couldn’t drive. He would be sixteen in two months.

“Brooke it was nice last night. You feel so soft. I hope you aren’t angry at me for touching you.”

“No Rick, I liked it. It made me feel good to have your hand cupping my breast. I really got excited.”

Rick had a beaming smile. I hoped he got the hint that I would like more of the same. He grabbed my hand and we continued to the restaurant. After the meal we headed for the movies. It was the tail end of run for a first line movie. But we hadn’t seen it yet. The crowd was very light. This theatre had a balcony. Rick led me up the stairs. In the dim light we noticed very few seats were taken. I was lead to the upper right corner. Now one was within ten seats from us. Once we sat down and got comfortable Rick leaned over and kissed me. I felt his tongue enter my mouth. His hand was quickly on my breast and I could feel my nipple being softly massaged by his fingers. I moaned softly.

“Brooke you feel so good. I love the scent of your perfume.”

His face was buried in my neck giving me a tingly feeling all over my body as he nibbled the nape of my neck and my ear lobes. I was happy to feel him starting to undo my blouse buttons. When he opened my blouse I could feel the cooler air arouse my nipples. Rick slid his hand in my bra cup and massaged. What a feeling. My eyes were closed and my body surrendered itself to Rick’s touch. I had to lean forward for him to undo the clasp. I felt my bra loosen. Rick fumbled with my bra and bared my nipple. When his lips touched me I nearly fainted. His sucking really had me wound up. But I did want more. I kept lifting my hips a bit to try and give him a hint. Rick was very slow sometimes.

“Rick, do you want to stay here or sneak into the gazebo?”

“Oh Brooke let’s get out of here. You are so beautiful. I just love sucking your nipples.”

After dressing and making sure I was presentable we left the theatre hand in hand. I could feel a glow all over my body. I noticed Rick’s pants were tenting. I wanted to see his penis tonight. When we arrived at my home the family car was missing from the driveway. We quickly went into the back yard to the gazebo. The soft cushions felt good as I lay in Rick’s arms. His fingers were already undoing my buttons and he pulled my blouse out of my slacks. He fumbled to undo my bra and then my breasts were bare for him. He immediately had a nipple in his mouth sucking. I cradled his head in my arms, as a mother would do a baby. He slowly sucked one then the other. I felt so good.

“Brooke thanks for not slapping my face. I wanted to feel you since I met you at the library. Your nipples taste so good.”

I lifted his head and kissed him. His hands were gently massaging my tummy and playing with my belly button. When he started rubbing my slacks top I slowly raised my hips. He took the hint and slowly pushed down. I felt my slacks slowly leave my bum and I was sitting in my sexy G-string, now my slacks were gathered at my ankles. The moment of truth was about to come. Through partly closed eyes I watched as Rick’s devoured my G-string covered pussy. Before dressing I had put my scent under my breasts and on my inner thighs hoping Rick would be where he was right now. He seemed hesitant so I circled his neck and buried my face on his shoulder while spreading my legs offering him my very wet pussy. Finally he touched my G-string covered luv lips. It was like I had been branded. His fingers gently explored my pubes. I was on pins and needles waiting for my panties to be pulled aside, wanting his fingers to touch and probe me. Finally I got my wish.

A gush of cool night air hit my slit and his fingers gently traced newfound territory. I watched as he dipped his finger into my slit and he brought it to his nose and then he licked.

“Oh Brooke you are beautiful. I never would have believed you would let me touch you there. Thank you so much. You taste so good.”

“There is lot more for you to taste. Can’t you feel it dripping from me?”

His fingers explored my opening, getting soaked. I felt his thumb enter me till he hit resistance. When he removed his thumb he brought it to his mouth and sucked. It looked so sexy. I got real brave.

“You can lick the source.”

I hoped he would get between my legs and remove my panties and lick me like I had seen in the pictures on the Internet. I could see he was totally confused.

“Get between my legs and lick my pussy Rick.”

I was totally shocked hearing my voice saying that. Perhaps he hadn’t heard of eating pussy. Then I noted a change in his face as he went to his knees. I lifted my bum and felt my panties being lowered. He touched one foot for me to lift and then my slacks and panties were history. My legs were spread as wide as I could when I felt his tongue licking my love lips. I couldn’t describe the exotic feeling. Erynn was wonderful licking me but having Rick do it was a little different. He found my clitoris and concentrated on it. I could feel my desires taking over. I would be cumming shortly. Rick started sucking my inner lips and I went wild with ecstasy. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into my pussy. Then I exploded with a breathtaking climax. Rick continued to suck and lick me.

“Rick, that was fantastic climax. Your tongue feels great. Have you done this before?”

“Only in my dreams. I didn’t really know how I would be. I thought maybe I couldn’t do it until I actually tasted you. Honestly I want more of you. Now I know what some of the senior boys are taking about when they mention eating pussy.”

“You won’t tell anyone I let you between my legs?”

“Heavens no, I feel so grateful to you for allowing me to enjoy you I will never do anything to ruin my chances of eating you again. You will let me won’t you?”

“Oh yes Rick. I love the feeling. But would you do something for me?”

“Anything if it is within my power.”

“Let me see your penis. I have only seen pictures.”

Rick looked surprised but stood up and I watched as he lowered his zipper. He undid his belt and lowered his pants then sat down.

“You can do the rest. I am not that big.”

His shorts were tenting. Rick’s penis looked great to me. I pulled up my panties and slacks and got on my knees in front of Rick. I tugged the waistband of his shorts as he raised his hips. I was in awe of the solid mass of flesh sticking from his body. It was about five inches long nearly two inches thick. There was skin covering the head. I reached out and held him. Rick’s cock was firm and warm. Rick was sighing as I touched him. I grasped his shaft and started pushing down on his penis. The foreskin rolled down revealing a mushroom shaped head. I could see a drop of clear moisture forming on the tip. It the dim light I could barely see the slit in the top of the massive head.

“Brooke that feels good. If you continue to do that I will cum and that could be messy. Your hands feel so soft on me.”

Now I was wondering if I should taste him. He tasted me and made me cum, should I try and make him cum? I wondered what his penis would taste like. I lowered my head and tongued the damp spot. It tasted just a bit salty but not that bad. I took the plunge and engulfed his shaft in my mouth. Now sucking the head, my hand was pumping as Rick moaned with satisfaction. His hips started lifting off the bench. His penis was thrusting in and out of my mouth. His cock filled my mouth with a hard shaft. In a short time I felt his body tense up and then strings of cum ejaculated deep into my throat. It was scalding hot, at least if felt that way. I sucked and swallowed as I had read I should do. Finally Rick stopped ejaculating and I felt his penis soften in my mouth. Slowly his erection disappeared. Rick’s sperm actually didn’t taste bad; I certainly would do it again. His hand was slowly stroking my hair.

“Brooke I’ve read about blowjobs and talked about them with the boys but this is the first time I have every enjoyed one. It was marvelous. You were perfect. I feel so relaxed.”

I rose up and kissed him giving him a taste of his own sperm.


Needless to say every date since then had him on his knees sucking and licking my pussy till I came then I got to suck his cock and drink his cum. It worked out good for both of us. When Rick wasn’t around I was between Erynn’s legs and she was between mine. It had been a great year so far.


Those were the thoughts going through my mind as we traveled to the cottage. I could feel my pussy tingling, wanting relief. I looked forward to going to my special place and masturbating.

My special place was a meadow about two miles from the cottage straight up the mountain. I found it the first year we were there. I was the only one that would climb to meadow. When Dad bought the cottage the property it included a fifty-acre parcel. He explained one acre for us and forty-nine for the mountain goats. At eight I thought I was a mountain goat. I found a small meadow with a small spring feed pool. It had a shallow end that the sun warmed up so I could swim but in the center of the pool, it was like ice. Dad got so concerned about me getting hurt he bought two walkie talkies with a four mile range so I could always be in touch with the cottage. I have never had to use it for emergency purposes. They did come in handy when I was hungry I could always find out when dinner was being served.


When the car turned off the main road it brought me out of my daydream. I really wished Rick was here I could use his tongue in my pussy. I would have to be content just to masturbate by myself. It took a good half hour before we reached the cottage. It was beautiful here. The cottage was on the shore of a private lake. Our cottage was the only one on it. It was one of the reasons Dad bought it. There was good fishing and it was always so quiet. We had power because the power line crossed our property to get to the nearest town fifteen miles down the highway. Cell phones didn’t work here so we were totally secluded from the world. Dad loved it. His employer couldn’t get a hold of him until he left this sanctuary. Before it was common for them to call him for some emergency in the middle of our holiday and off he would go. We did have a two-way radio that no one knows about except the general store in Harleysville where we shopped when we were here. The signal was weak but understandable. We had it put in at the suggestion of a state trooper for emergencies. Dad used it to order groceries. They were ready when he drove there; that action saved time.

We finally pulled up to the cottage. It looked the same as we had left it last fall. It was a scramble to unload and put everything away. Mom and I did that, Dad made sure the power was on, refrigerator was working and the water pump worked. Once the water was on and the hot water heater filled it was turned on for the summer. The satellite dish provided entertainment and Daddy had rigged it up to accept Internet signals. He could have had it hooked up for telephone as well but refused to do it because of his employer. I had a telephone program on my laptop that I used to call Erynn. It worked most of the time.

The cottage was ready. Everything was unpacked and stored. Mom told me I was finished with my chores. I grabbed a walkie-talkie, making sure the batteries worked in both units before the hiked to my special spot.

I grabbed two bottles of water, a bar of soap, towel, two of my technical manuals about sex, a blanket and my knapsack and started climbing. Over the summer I usually took an extra bottle of water or soft drink and left it in the cold spring. During the summer it all got consumed. I was sweating when I finally arrived. Each spring nature took care to revitalize the area. Fresh new moss was lain out like a blanket. There were large bushes of blueberries and some wild strawberries. I did the toe test for the temperature of the water. It felt good. I quickly stripped then entered the pool. The cool water felt good on my naked body. I gently washed my body spending time on my pussy and bumhole. I needed to touch myself, it felt so good. After thinking of Rick and Erynn I needed some sexual relief.

After drying I spread the blanket and laid down, spreading my legs. What a way to spend the afternoon. The warm sun felt good on my naked pussy. My finger made it feel even better. I was going to enjoy masturbating. I finally teased myself numerous times taking myself to the edge and then stopping. Then I let myself cum not once but four times. I felt much better and just lay watching the shapes of the clouds drift over in the sky.


Later I picked up one of the books and read. The subject was about female masturbation and methods that could be used. I wanted love learn new tricks to make the feeling last longer. One thing that fascinated me was a picture of a well-developed woman using a dildo. It described it as penis substitute that you could use in private to increase your enjoyment when masturbating. I had to get one but how?

I hadn’t been to the town of Harleysville in years I wondered if they would have outlet for personal items such as that? Dad would be going to town tomorrow I would ask to go with him. I touched myself again and masturbated slowly to a final climax then got dressed and slowly walked down the mountain. As I neared the cottage I could smell food cooking. Mom was getting dinner ready. I felt mellow and sexually satisfied after my enjoyable time at my special place.


We all slept well that first night. I fell asleep slowly, massaging my engorged clitoris. It must be growing bigger because I played with it so much. As I thought, Dad was going to town and readily agreed to let me come along for the company. We talked about all types of things. He inquired about how I liked Rick and if anything had happened between us.

“What do you anything?”

“Well you know what I mean Brooke. You are a very beautiful young lady. I think you would have a number of boys after you.”

“I think you better explain what you are talking about Daddy.”

“Well are you still a virgin?”

“Daddy how can you ask such a thing? Of course I am still a virgin. I am too young for sex.”

I blurted that out without thinking. I had been giving Rick blowjobs for months; he and Erynn had been eating my pussy for the same time. I guessed I was old enough to have had lost my cherry.

“Sorry for asking Brooke, you’re so attractive I know if I was your age I certainly would be pursuing you for anything I could talk you out of.”

“You think I am attractive Daddy?”

“You remind me so much of your mother when we first met. My blood just tingles when I think good times we had when we were youngsters. You constantly remind me of that. So I know how the boys that see you must be thinking.”

Dad thought I was attractive to the point that he thinks my cherry could already be history. I looked at him driving. He still was an attractive man. I wondered how big his cock was. Would he like a blowjob? I wondered if he was interested in his horny daughter. I noticed he kept looking between my legs. When he turned his head I spread my legs a bit more and pulled my shorts deep into my slit so he could see the outline of my pubes and luv lips. I watched and noticed his pants tent. He was interested in his daughter. Bad Daddy!!

When we arrived in town Dad parked in front of the general store. I looked down the street and wondered what store would have dildos. There wasn’t that many to choose from. I selected the drug store. I walked up and down the isles not wanting to ask the clerk. I found tampons and pads the next section was douches. In that section they had a number of different sized douches and applicators. Some look very interesting with their long spouts. I bet they would feel good deep in my pussy. Then I came to the section I was looking for. There was a small selection of dildos for relief of tension. I smiled when I read that caption. There was a soft pink one that caught my eye. It was eight inches long and nearly three inches around. Compared to Rick it was a monster. I grabbed it and a douche and headed for the counter. I was in luck a young teenage girl was at the cash register. She looked at me and the purchases and smiled.

“You will enjoy using it. I have one like it but its blue.”

“Thank you. I was hoping I would get a clerk that wouldn’t embarrass me. Thank you for helping me.”

“You’re not from around here. In this small town everybody knows everybody. Are you here on vacation?”

“Yes my dad has a cottage in the mountains. We come here every summer. It is the first time I have been in town in years. I usually just read and enjoy the mountains. My name is Brooke.”

“Good to meet you Brooke, I am Caness. I have never been out of this town. It is good to see another young girl with the same interests as mine. I hope you enjoy your purchases. But I would suggest you buy extra batteries.”

“Thank you for reminding me. I would have hated to run out of power.”

When I got back the car Dad was just finishing loading. We usually bought all our fresh meat and produce locally. Dad felt he was giving back to the area that gave him our mountain retreat. He also appreciated the fact the owner allowed us to call on him in the event of an emergency on the two-way radio. So we shopped here as much as possible.

I was on pins and needles all the way home. I couldn’t wait to try the dildo and douche. I wondered what the cold water would feel like shooting into my pussy. I gave my dad a real good look at my crotch. Before he got into the car I arranged my shorts so they were over to one side and he could the edge of my panties which I knew had a damp spot that would show on their light green color. He would know I was secreting pussy juice for some reason, hopefully he would smell it. I kept sneaking looks at his cock. Dad seemed impressed looking at my damp panties; his cock was pushing against my dad’s pants. I liked teasing Dad. I wondered if he would ever approach me to see what I had hidden in my panties. I know I would love to show him. Who knows?

When we arrived at the cottage I hurried to my bedroom and put my purchases in my knapsack. I returned to the kitchen and helped Mom put everything away. When we were done I noticed Daddy looking at me in a very inquisitive manner. I smiled at him and wiggled my bum as I walked away. I was so wet. I asked Mom if there was anything else I could do for her and she said no.

“You can go back up the mountain and read. I don’t know why you want to climb that hill. Enjoy yourself. Make sure you have the walkie talkie with you.”

With my knapsack over my shoulder and all my regular items I headed for my special spot. When I arrived nothing had changed. There was still an indentation where I laid my blanket yesterday. I kept moving it every day so not to destroy the moss that felt so soft when I laid on it. Like yesterday I immediately undressed. I loved being nude. I liked the look of my body. My pubes were covered with a thick mat of hair that glistened when it got damp. I knew the treasure hidden beneath it. I couldn’t wait to get my new purchases out and try them.

My first priority was to have a swim and bath. The fun part of bathing here was playing with my pussy. It felt so good to touch it and rub my clitoris. After I was done I grabbed the douche and filled it full of water. I inserted it as deep as I could, hit my hymen and squeezed the bulb. The ice-cold water shocked my body and pussy. I could feel my luv lips pucker up from the cold. But it did feel good. After three or four times I thought I might had frozen my pussy. After drying myself I indulged my body by lying in the warm sun with my legs spread wide. Nature had a way of warming my body. I felt the rays hit me and my pussy and the heat spread through my body. My clitoris was hard when I touched it. My body was pumping juice to my pussy. My finger confirmed that. I licked my finger and confirmed what I already knew, I did taste good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.