My Sophomore Summer Kickoff Party
Chapter 3: Alex

Copyright© 2018 by Red Czar

True Sex Story: Chapter 3: Alex - Freshman year had ended and I was newly single again. It was time to throw the blowout party of all time to kick of the summer, and invite every girl in the school! A free man needs some variety!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   First  

Alex

Once Maya left, I sat there in my big comfy deck chair chatting with the rest of the group around the fire pit. All of a sudden, here comes Alex again, making herself comfortable sitting across my lap and leaning up against me saying “is this seat taken?”

To be honest I was a bit surprised, and uncomfortable but hey, if she wants to sit on my lap, I’m not going to say no.

I said “It was, but for you I’ll make an exception”.

She said to me, in a teasing tone “So I’ve seen you sitting over here making out with every girl who’s showed up today, that makes it my turn, right?”

I said “What can I say, everyone wants to kiss the host”.

She said “That’s kiss the cook stupid, not kiss the host”.

I said “Fine, you don’t have to kiss me then.”

She laughed and then leaned over and kissed me. I was a bit confused with this since she kept pushing me off earlier and acting like she wasn’t interested, If I didn’t know better I’d say she had found the booze. (I only knew better because her kisses didn’t taste like booze).

We sat there like that for a while, with her across my lap, talking with everybody and occasionally stopping for more kissing.

After a while my friend Mark spoke up and said “Alright you two get a room already will ya”.

I just said “Jealous?”

His girlfriend, who was sitting right there with him, spoke right up and said “he better not be” and then shot him a look. It was funny.

Alex however piped right up and said “Yeah like I wanna be the next one to visit his little love den” and then just laughed.

I said “HEY, no one has visited my ‘love den’ today”. They all laughed, but I know that nobody knew about Morgan and me that morning, because that happened before anyone else arrived.

She said “What about Maya, you went upstairs with her for a long time.” I explained “Yeah, she got stung by bee. We were up there for a while because we were putting ice on it, besides my mom was right there with us the whole time”. She said “What about Morgan? I saw you and her go upstairs a couple times”.

I said “Yeah well, if you saw that then you also saw us come right back down. I told you my mom was upstairs all day, nothing was happening up there.”

She said “yeah whatever you say. I know you’ve got your secret hideaway somewhere.”

I said “You want to go see my secret hideaway? You wanna see how fast we get kicked back downstairs? Let’s go.”

She just laughed and said “Shut up” and then kissed me some more. I did like the way she kissed. Of course in my head was thinking God I wanna get her upstairs to my “love den”

We just kept on making out for a while. I discretely had my hand on the inside of one thigh and was rubbing and caressing. She still only had her bikini on so it was a bit scandalous. She kept adjusting her legs, I assume not wanting anyone to see where my hand was going. Every now and then she would slap my hand and tell me to stop it.

Then Mark, being a good wingman, spoke right up again. “Just go already we’re sick of watching the two of you, at least go hide in the rec room with all the other pervs.”

That actually made ME laugh because there had to be four or five couples in there with their hands all over each other covered up with light blankets so no one could see what clothes they had off. I looked at Alex, grinned and said very sarcastically “you wanna go see my secret love den?”

She sat up and said “Fine, since we’re only gonna get kicked out anyway”

She got up, then I stood up, took her by the hand, and up the stairs we went. We got to the top and opened the door, I fully expected my parents to be around to tell us to take it downstairs, but they were nowhere to be seen. It was only about 7pm so they must have gone out for something and just not told me. I looked around, didn’t find them anywhere and looked back to see Alex smiling at me.

She said “Yeah you’re mom’s pretty scary.”

I decided I had to take advantage of the moment. I walked over, took her by the hand and said “c’mon”, and led her to my bedroom, and once again, locked the door behind me.

I said “Congratulations! You’re the first one to make it to my secret love den.”

She said “Sweet, now what?”

I said “well if we’re gonna call it a love den then...” and I started kissing her again and led her over to the bed.

We lay down and I started kissing her and nibbling her ears and neck. I slid my hand down her side and down over her ass. So sweet. I wasn’t wasting time this time. I pushed her hips over flat and returned my hand to where it had been between her thighs when we were out by the fire. She moaned and kissed back and nibbled on my ears and neck too, it was so good. I pushed my hand up higher, pushing her thighs apart a little.

She did spread them apart, but then stopped and looked at me, gave me the sweetest smile and said “Zane...”

I said “Yeah?”

She kept that same smile and said “I’m not having sex with you”

In my mind of course, I thought “yes you are, why else did you come up to my love den?”, in reality I just said “Whatever you say.”

I smiled and went back to the kissing. We kept going for a few minutes, and I kept my hand right where it was, and her legs just pushed a little wider. I slid my hand right up until I was touching her pussy. She closed her eyes for a moment. I started rubbing through her bikini. I could feel she was already wet. She had her arms around me now also and was half caressing, half scratching my back, which was driving me crazy. She lay back with her eyes closed, and started to moan a little more. I kept my fingers working.

After a while, in the middle of the moans, she was whispering “I’m still not having sex with you, I’m still not having sex with you”. I just grinned at her.

I dialed the kissing up a notch and started to really rub her through her bikini. I could feel the definition of her lips through the suit. I kissed my way down her chest until I reached her bikini top, it was one of those one-piece strapless numbers that just about held her up. I tried to keep my hand where it was down below, but this required fingers, so I reached up and started to pull her top down, at least enough for me to get my mouth on her nipples. She had great tits. Nice full size with perfect little nipples. I started sucking on them.

She started to moan even more. She also started rubbing my back and the back of my head and holding me tight against her tits.

“MMMMM that’s nice” she said.

I slid my hand back down her belly, this time sliding my hand into her bottoms, right down over that little patch of hair, and started stroking her naked pussy. She let out a loud “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

As I ran my fingers along her lips. I continued my attention to her nipples and slowly slid my fingers inside her. Her moaning started turning into a little chant of “I’m not gonna fuck you, I’m not gonna fuck you”. She was sounding less convincing.

As I kept working my fingers inside her, she let out a long loud ‘Oooooh my god I love that”

I thought, good! I kept fingering her for a while and then set my thumb to her clit. That set her off. She started thrashing a little and bucking up against my hand. Her hands were all over my ass and sliding down my shorts. She was grabbing and feeling. Finally the bikini bottoms were just in the way so they had to go. I stood up, pulled her sideways across the bed and pulled her right up to the edge. I then reached down and grabbed her suit and started to pull it off.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.