My Sophomore Summer Kickoff Party - Cover

My Sophomore Summer Kickoff Party

Copyright© 2018 by Red Czar

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Freshman year had ended and I was newly single again. It was time to throw the blowout party of all time to kick of the summer, and invite every girl in the school! A free man needs some variety!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   First  

Morgan

Well, it’s official. School is out! It’s summer! And that means that my friends and I are now all officially ... Sophomores! That can only mean one thing, it’s time to throw a party!

This was going to be a blowout to start the summer. I invited everyone. My friends, their friends, pretty much anyone who wanted to come was welcome. I had recently broken up with my girlfriend of most of freshman year, so naturally I encouraged all my female friends to bring all of their female friends as well, and they did! There would be other guys there too of course, all my friends from the gym and such, but as far as I was concerned, this was going to be a summer buffet just for me!

The day started off perfectly too. I spent most of the night before making sure everything was ready. The coolers were set, barbecue area was set, pool cleaned. All ready to go, nothing to do now but wait. I started filling the coolers outside with drinks and such. Stocking up on chips and what not. Just about that time my phone beeps, text message. It was Morgan, wanting to know if she could come over early and help.

Morgan and I had hooked up a few weeks earlier at another party where, in a drunken/stoned state, I took her virginity. Excuse me, I mean, she GAVE me her virginity, her words. All I know is, what a great fuck. So, I knew “come over and help” actually meant come over and maybe get a quick one in before the crowd got there. We had gotten together a couple times since that party, but Morgan just wanted more and more. I was all for that! So “yeah! C’mon over now! Everything’s ready!” Especially me.

Fifteen minutes later Morgan is knocking at my door. She looked spectacular as always. The girl knew how to dress for any occasion. Right now, she had on just the sexiest little pink sundress that hugged all of her curves just right, covered only as much as it needed to cover, and as far as I could tell, nothing else underneath. I introduced her to my mom and dad since no one else was there yet, we didn’t want to be rude. Then we excused ourselves downstairs to the rec room.

Our rec room is practically an arena. It is a big room downstairs just off the deck/back yard. We have gaming systems, big screen TV, pool table, ping pong, and a bunch of couches. It also has floor to ceiling windows all along the patio wall. This is where I anticipated most of the couples hanging out all day, if they weren’t by the pool tanning. It’s perfect for party central. Once we got downstairs, Morgan immediately push me down on one of the couches, jumped on top of me, and planted her mouth on mine. I did the same right back.

We had stolen little kisses and touches at school since last time, and had a couple afternoons of making out at friends’ houses, but no time to really get into anything. Wow was she a good kisser. As our tongues were battling, my hands were exploring all over her. I found very quickly that no, she wasn’t wearing anything under that dress. My hands were all over her ass. It was so smooth and firm and perfect. Then I slowly worked them up to her breasts. She started moaning and cooing with every touch. Her nipples were practically ripping through the fabric they were so hard.

I wanted that thing off of her but, not here. She apparently had the same idea as she reached down and started to pull her dress up, but I had to stop her. This wasn’t the place, especially not with all those windows, and not while my parents were home. I led her upstairs to my room. I told her I’d be back in a minute, and then went to the living room to make an appearance with my parents. When they asked, I told them I left Morgan downstairs, she was checking out the games. That should satisfy them for a while.

I went back to my room, slipped in quietly, and locked the door behind me. She was covered with one of my blankets but I could see the sundress lying on the floor. Once the door was locked and she was sure it was just me, she pulled the cover off and was lying there totally naked. Like I said, the day was off to a perfect start.

I pulled my shirt off, threw it on the floor. Pushed my shorts down, followed by my briefs, my hard dick popping out and aiming straight for her. She smiled at that. The last time we were both naked we were also half drunk, half stoned, and definitely not seeing straight. She was seeing everything for sure this time. I came over and climbed on the bed next to her. I immediately climbed right up next to her, leaned over and put my mouth on her nipples and started sucking and biting and teasing.

She giggled and moaned and threw her head back. Her hand went straight to the back of my head and pulled me tight to her chest. I started sucking and biting and licking and squeezing. They weren’t big, but they were magnificent. Morgan slid her hand down my body until she reached my dick, and grabbed right on. She squeezed and started to feel it and pump it and play with it. I continued licking and kissing her whole body.

I was up for some good foreplay. Her body was so beautiful and perfect, I just wanted to lick her from head to toe. Her skin is just so smooth and perfect, every inch of her, I love just touching her. She also had some perfume on that was just driving me crazy. Her breasts were not that big, but firm and perky, sticking right out for my tongue. They were perfect as far as I was concerned. I was loving taking my time to enjoy them. Morgan however had only one thing in mind. She rolled me over on my back, grabbed hold of my dick, and straddled herself up over me. She said “we can play later, right now ... I want to feel this thing in me again”.

I told her to stop and let me get a condom, but she just pushed me back down and placed the head to her pussy. As I watched her face, she lowered herself just enough for the head to push between her lips. She was so wet already even without me having touched her at all. I slipped right in. As she slowly pushed herself down on me, her eyes closed, she threw her head back, and took in a long deep breath.

She looked back down at me. It was amazing watching the exhilaration and pain on her face as she let out a moan with every inch that slipped into her. I could feel her pussy stretch to take me all in. My god she was so tight, even as wet as she was it was hard to push into her. I put my hands on her ass and helped her to slowly take it all inside her. The look on her face the whole time was beautiful.

Finally she took all of my cock inside her, it felt so good, so amazingly tight. Her pussy gripped me every time she moved. It was like a vise. With every move of her body her pussy would twitch and spasm around me more. She stopped for a moment and let out a long moan. She said “this is the most incredible feeling”. It feels like it’s all the way up in my stomach. She just stayed like that for a moment feeling herself completely full. She loved that feeling.

I held her hips and started to rock a little. Slowly she began the same motion. We continued like that and built up a slow rocking motion that provided just enough friction in and out to drive her wild. She experimented, tensing and relaxing muscles, squeezing her legs tight, grinding into me as hard as she could. With that, I reached my hand down and ran a finger along her pussy until I found her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.