A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 10 - Bridget - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 10 - Bridget

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 48: Boca Raton, Part III

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 48: Boca Raton, Part III - Steve's interior life has been in turmoil for months as NIKA has grown too large to be managed as a small business, and he's once again trying to balance his own impulses around what's best for him against what's best for those he loves most. While took a European Birgit coming to America to set Steve's story in motion, it'll be an American Bridget in Europe that helps him finally achieve «Lagom» and bring it to a close… at least until his eldest son and daughter hit puberty.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

January 4, 1997, Boca Raton, Florida

“Together?” I asked, surprised.

“Yes, together,” Deborah replied. “Surprised?”

“A bit, yes.”

“You made the innuendo!”

“Guilty as charged,” I said with a smirk. “What are you going to say to Sam?”

“I wasn’t planning on spending the night. She’ll just think I went out.”

“Planning?” I asked.

“A turn of phrase. I literally decided during our conversation. I do have a recent test, and there’s no commitment I’m breaking. Are we going to bed or not?”

I downed the last of my bourbon, got up from the chaise, and Deborah did the same. She followed me into the house, and after a quick glance around, followed me up the wide, sweeping staircase to the upper floor, then into the master bedroom. I closed and locked the door, then turned to face Deborah.

“Impress me,” she requested with a slight smile.

I nodded and began undressing. After I had my shirt and slacks off, Deborah started undressing, and two minutes later we were naked, facing each other. I very much liked what I saw - small breasts capped with brown nipples, a flat stomach, dark, neatly trimmed pubic hair, and long, muscular legs. I took her hand, led her over to the bed, pulled down the spread and top sheet, and then we got in. I lay on my back, gently pulled Deborah to me, and moved into my usual cuddle position. I enjoyed the feel of her firm breasts pushing into my side and chest, and the tickle of her soft pubic hair on my hip.

“What’s wrong?” she asked about two minutes later.

“Nothing’s wrong. You asked me to impress you; I am.”

“Now I’m totally confused.”

“Then you weren’t paying close attention.”

“Cuddling.”

“So you were listening,” I teased.

“And this is what you want?”

“You didn’t ask me for anything specific, Counselor. You said, and I quote ‘impress me’. I could have the court reporter read it back to you!”

A Few Good Men!“ she laughed. “So this is what you think I meant?”

“It’s my interpretation of what you asked for,” I replied.

“Just cuddling?”

“Maybe,” I replied. “I haven’t decided. Maybe we’ll take a bubble bath, too. Maybe we’ll also make out. Maybe we’ll make love, slowly and sweetly. Maybe we’ll fuck like bunnies. Maybe I’ll take you on a complete round-the-world tour. Maybe all of the above. But right now, yes, cuddling.”

“You are the strangest guy I have ever met in my entire life!”

“That’s been said before.”

“We’re here, naked, in bed, and you’d seriously pass up having sex with me?”

“Have you not been paying attention?” I asked with a hint of exasperation. “It’s not about sex, it’s about intimacy. Sex can enhance intimacy or interfere with intimacy, but it’s NOT intimacy. You and I have been working on developing a very intimate relationship, but that doesn’t require sex.”

“And that would satisfy you?”

“Yes! Throw out your preconceived notions of male-female relationships and traditional ideas of what men want. That is not me, and it never has been me. I can get all the sex I need from Kara and Jessica, if it were just about sex. It’s not.”

“Then why have sex with other girls?”

“Most of it, say 80%, is because I’m bonding with the person in some way. The other 20%? Because I’m a sucker for a teenage girl asking me to be her first!”

“And that happens a lot?”

“You have NO idea.”

“How do they know to approach you for that?”

“It’s been called a ‘vibe’. I suspect you’ve felt it at times.”

“Yes, but I thought it was because I was becoming close to you, you know, in your inner circle.”

“And now you want me to get into YOUR inner circle,” I teased.

“Suddenly, I’m not so sure.”

“Shocking,” I replied dryly.

“Don’t be an ass.”

“Deborah, what you desired was closeness, and then your curiosity got the best of you. Now that we’re here, naked, cuddling, and you’ve realized what you missed in terms of my philosophy, you’re not sure it’s necessary; which it isn’t.”

“How do you know what I’m thinking?”

“I have a good idea based on our interactions. If I didn’t, do you think I’d be in bed with you?”

“Actually, I figured you were just waiting for me to ask, and then you would, without another thought.”

“But not now?”

“No. Unbelievably, I think you’re actually very selective and cautious, despite having a list of lovers that reads like a phone book!”

“It’s not quite that bad,” I chuckled. “But it is a fairly long list.”

“So why are you willing to risk violating policy? I mean, I’d like to think I’d make you feel pretty good, but that’s a pretty big risk to take for what might be very average sex. Well, not that I have much to compare it to, guy-wise.”

“I know it’s difficult, but don’t think of it that way. There is way more to sex than just achieving orgasms. I mean, yes, those are important, but the emotional and spiritual aspects are way more important to our relationship.”

Deborah was silent for a moment, clearly thinking.

“I think I get it now. Everything about this is spiritual for you. It’s almost as if sex is a sacrament! And this is, if you’ll pardon the blasphemy, my baptism into the ‘Church of Steve’! Holy shit! I totally understand Kimmy now! It’s, in effect, a religious experience. Damn. I think I’m very glad you’re a businessman and not a cult leader out in California or whatever.”

“You called NIKA a cult,” I prompted.

“And that’s why you have such low turnover. And it explains your serious concerns about not knowing everyone! You can’t BE the cult leader anymore. You have to change NIKA from a cult to a company without losing its basic character. That seems like an impossible task!”

“Perhaps, but it’s been done before. That’s where the board at Apple failed, by the way. It’s not clear they can get things back in order, but they felt they had to kick out the cult leader because he couldn’t adapt. But then the company couldn’t adapt to him being gone.”

“Steve Jobs?”

“Yes.”

“Well, I’m positive of one thing now.”

“And what’s that?” I asked.

“I can never truly be part of your inner circle if we don’t do this.”

“And what is it you want?”

“I don’t have much experience with guys, but I have to say I love oral sex with girls.”

“Me too, giving more than receiving.”

“Seriously?” she laughed.

“Seriously.”

“Show me?”

I gently pushed Deborah onto her back, and after we exchanged a soft kiss, I gently suckled her breasts, before moving between her legs and gently kissed, licked, and sucked on her clit. Her physical and audible responses showed that I had it just right, and taking my cues from the hand on the back of my head and the movement of her hips, I pleasured her for nearly an hour before my jaw began aching and I stopped and moved up next to her.

“That,” she sighed, “was awesome!”

“OK to kiss you?”

Deborah laughed softly, “I’ve had pussy juice on my lips before!”

We exchanged another soft kiss, and then we cuddled again.

“You know, I’ve never, ever given a blowjob? Never even had it in my mouth.”

“I remember what you told me. Once, when you were fifteen.”

“I’m not even exactly sure what to do.”

“Treat it like an ice cream cone and then a popsicle. And stroke with your hand. And, most importantly, no teeth!”

Deborah laughed softly, “That might be a bit uncomfortable.”

“A bit.”

“OK if I try?”

“It’s up to you,” I replied. “If we just cuddle, or take a bubble bath, or whatever, that’s fine, too.”

“You don’t want me to?”

“Listen to what I actually say,” I replied gently. “Don’t make assumptions based on past experience with guys when you were a teenager.”

“You want to, but only if it’s what I really want to do. I’m in control.”

“Yes.”

She kissed me, then moved down so that her head was resting on my stomach. She explored first with her hands, then with soft kisses. Then she very carefully nipped my glans with her teeth. I breathed in sharply.

“I never realized just how much trust a guy has to have for a girl to do this,” she replied. “I also didn’t realize how weird this would be.”

“You don’t have to,” I replied gently. “There are no irrevocable commitments with regard to sex. If you just want to cuddle, that’s fine. You are a lesbian, after all, and what I did to you is something you’ve done with girls before.”

“No, I want to try.”

I felt Deborah’s lips on my glans and then the warmth of her mouth surrounded it, and she began sucking gently. I felt her teeth on me again, just a gentle nip of my shaft just below the glans and she released me.

“Still trust me?” she asked impishly.

“Yes,” I replied with a grin.

“You liked that, didn’t you?”

“What makes you say that?” I asked.

“You twitched and actually got a bit harder.”

“Not bad for a rookie,” I chuckled.

“Careful!” she warned mirthfully.

She gently circled her tongue around my glans, then sucked softly on the tip, before taking me partly into her mouth, and again gently closing her teeth around me. She was right, in that it DID make me twitch and get harder. She released me and began licking and stroking, occasionally taking me into her mouth to suck and nip at me. For a girl who had never given a blowjob, she was doing an amazing job and the pleasure was intense. After a few minutes, she released me.

“When we get to the end ... what?”

“That’s up to you,” I replied. “I’ve had girls just finish with their hand, or spit, or swallow. Do what you’re comfortable doing.”

“This whole thing is pretty far outside my comfort zone!”

“I believe that,” I agreed.

She continued as she had before, though each time she took me into her mouth, she took a bit more. Each and every nip only heightened the pleasure. Deborah, despite her lack of experience, sensed what was about to happen, and when I twitched just before my orgasm, she bit down just a bit harder and I exploded into her mouth, the pulsing spurts jetting into her mouth harder and faster than usual.

Deborah kept licking and sucking, and nipped me after each pulse. I groaned, loudly, as the intense pleasure overwhelmed me and I saw stars. After the final pulse, Deborah released me and moved up next to me. I pulled her to me and we exchanged a soft, deep French kiss. That kiss let me discover that she had swallowed, and only had a slight coating of my cum on her tongue.

“Damn,” I breathed when we broke the kiss.

“Rookie hits a home run the first time at bat?” she teased.

“I’ll say,” I agreed, somewhat breathlessly.

“So ‘no teeth’ doesn’t REALLY mean ‘no teeth’?”

“You didn’t scrape, which is the issue. How the heck did you know that would work?”

“I didn’t! But if you can read my cues, why are you surprised I could read yours?”

“Because you don’t have much experience with guys!”

“That’s true, but pulse and breathing seem to work about the same.”

“True.”

“I’m still impressed at the trust,” she said.

“It’s not something I actually think about,” I replied.

“I trust you, too. In fact, I trust you enough that I cede control. For the next three hours, I want you to show me what it’s like to be with a guy. No restrictions.”

“Are you SURE about that,” I chuckled.

“I still have my teeth,” she smirked.

“Then let me take you the rest of the way around the world.”

Three hours later, sweaty and breathing hard, we got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a warm bubble bath. Deborah leaned back against me and when I put my arms around her, she sighed deeply.

“That was different,” she said.

“Which part?” I asked.

“All of it.”

“I thought you had intercourse before.”

“I did, but it lasted about two minutes and didn’t do anything for me. But I know what was missing now.”

“And that was?”

“The emotional connection. That’s what was missing at fifteen but was there when I had my first female lover at seventeen. Well, no, it’s a bit different, now that I say that. That was an emotional connection, this was a spiritual one.”

“And how do you feel?”

She laughed softly, “The phrase ‘had my brains fucked out’ comes to mind!”

“But it’s not your cup of tea, in the end, is it?”

“How could you tell? I had orgasms and I think I comported myself well all three times we did it, plus the ‘back door’ as it were.”

“Because your response to receiving oral sex was very different from when we were screwing. There was something just a bit off. Not that it was bad; on the contrary, you’re a VERY good sex partner. But neither I, nor any other guy, can fill the empty spot in your soul a girl can fill.”

“Jennifer,” she said simply.

“I’ve known her for over twenty years, and despite being ‘her Steve’ and she being ‘my Jen’, I can’t complete her the way Josie does.”

“In the ‘Church of Steve’, how often does one receive the sacraments?”

“I think that depends on the individual,” I replied with a grin. “And in your case, I’d say rarely, if ever again.”

“Why do you say that?”

“For the exact reason we just discussed - this isn’t your cup of tea, per se. You aren’t exclusively lesbian, that’s for sure, but you also aren’t bisexual. You COULD be with the right guy if the mood suited you, but that’s not your desired mode of lovemaking. So the answer to your question is that you have to decide what’s right for you.”

“Would you mind if I stayed the rest of the night?”

“What about Sam?” I asked.

“It’s 2:30am! At this point, it’s pretty obvious I’m not in my bed. My bathrobe is in the bathroom next to our bedroom, and there’s a door from the hallway. I’ll just shower and if she asks, I’ll say I was out all night.”

“Are you planning to tell the girls in the Club?”

“Probably, but we’ll see.”

We stayed in the large tub until the water began to cool, and then got out, showered together, dried off, and got in bed. We were both tired, both from the hour and from our very energetic lovemaking and were quickly asleep.

January 5, 1997, Boca Raton, Florida

The next morning, Deborah joined me for breakfast on the patio. The guys were playing golf, and everyone else was apparently sleeping in. I had gotten up at my usual time and after exchanging a soft kiss with Deborah, I’d gone running and she’d gone back to her room.

“Sam was up early to play golf with the guys,” Deborah said quietly when she sat down. “She wasn’t in the room when I got there.”

“OK,” I replied. “How are you this morning?”

“Walking a bit funny,” she said with a smirk. “I’m not used to that, and I’ve NEVER had anything in my butt before!”

“Or your mouth,” I grinned.

“I think I’ll pat myself on the back for that one!”

“You should! You also were my first lawyer!”

Deborah smirked, “So I had to make sure I represented the profession well!”

“I was with Melanie Spencer in High School, so I at least had an idea!”

“You were fourteen and she was fifteen, right? So, seriously, how is that representative?”

I chuckled, “All that stuff we did last night, and more, I did at age fourteen or fifteen, including my first threesome and foursome.”

“No way!”

“What my first didn’t teach me, Melanie did.”

“Damn.”

“Come on, you were fooling around with guys at fourteen!”

“Sure, but I didn’t even get oral sex!”

“That was at seventeen, right?”

“Yes. And unlike when I was fourteen, I wasn’t nervous at all and everything just seemed natural. Last night was kind of like that, too. May I tell you something honestly?”

“You’re my attorney, my friend, and my confidante, if you can’t, we’ve both made several huge mistakes.”

“If you hadn’t gone down on me for an hour, I doubt anything else would have happened. It wasn’t a test, but it kind of changed things.”

“If you were on the fence, then why ask?”

“What was it Eve said? ‘Stop being a damned lawyer and demanding logical consistency when it comes to sex!’?”

“Touché!”

“And besides, I had a pretty good idea that you were sensitive enough not to take things beyond where I wanted.”

“And after?”

“I figured if there was any guy who could show me what it was really like to be with a guy, it was you. I was right.”

“Morning!” Charlie said, coming out onto the patio with a plate of food and a cup of coffee.

“Morning,” I replied.

“As good as you thought it would be?” Charlie smirked.

“What?” Deborah asked innocently.

“I saw you this morning,” Charlie smirked. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell. But it is my job to know who is in the Club! So?”

“What do you think?” Deborah asked.

“Another satisfied customer!”

Deborah shook her head, “No, another congregant.”

“You lost me.”

I grinned, “It’ll all be explained at the session which starts at 10:00am. Deborah figured it out, and it was in figuring it out that she decided to act.”

Several others came out onto the patio so we had to suspend our conversation. We ate, drank coffee, and chatted, then everyone gathered in the great room for the day’s morning session.

“Have you all thought about what I asked yesterday?” when everyone had assembled and had their coffee or tea.

There were nods, but nobody volunteered to speak. I waited, and wasn’t surprised when Deborah spoke up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.