A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 10 - Bridget - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 10 - Bridget

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 32: Halloween Party

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 32: Halloween Party - Steve's interior life has been in turmoil for months as NIKA has grown too large to be managed as a small business, and he's once again trying to balance his own impulses around what's best for him against what's best for those he loves most. While took a European Birgit coming to America to set Steve's story in motion, it'll be an American Bridget in Europe that helps him finally achieve «Lagom» and bring it to a close… at least until his eldest son and daughter hit puberty.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

November 1, 1996, Chicago, Illinois

“May I have this dance?” I asked.

“Yes! Hi, Steve!” Liz gushed.

I took her hand and led her towards the center of the dance floor in the attic room just as a slow song started. Liz melted into my arms, molded her body to mine, and rested her head on my shoulder. We danced silently, simply savoring the feeling of our clothed bodies against each other. I wanted her, but I had two concerns. First, was Liz making unwarranted assumptions about what it might mean? And second, how to deal with the fallout from the downright evil glare I was receiving from an obviously miffed Maria Cristina.

I’d worried about that when I’d first talked to Winter about possibly being our ‘domestic manager’, though she and I had called it ‘housekeeper’. Then, later, when I’d talked to Summer. And finally, when I’d had my talk with Claire. If Liz and I ‘disappeared’, as it was clear we both wanted to, there was likely going to be hell to pay. Heck, I felt if Maria Cristina knew about Winter, Vickie, and Emmy, there would be equal amounts of hell to pay. Not because I was with other girls, but because I would refuse to be with her.

My options were severely limited if I didn’t resume my sexual relationship with Maria Cristina, and probably limited even if I did. There had been, I was sure, implied promises, and perhaps some formal promise, that she would feel I was violating. And she might be correct in her assessment, but the ACTUAL deal, the very specific quid pro quo was that my wives and I would ensure she was supported until her Residency started. And physical intimacy was qualified by clear, explicit terms - nobody, and that meant literally nobody, could irrevocably consent to sex.

The song ended and Liz didn’t move away, so I waited for the next song which was peppier, and didn’t really lend itself to the kind of slow dance Liz clearly was enjoying.

“I hear you’re single,” I said.

She raised her head and smiled invitingly, “I would love to ‘adult’ with you. I had a recent test.”

“I can’t exactly sneak off now,” I replied.

“Oh, I know!”

“Enjoy the party for a bit, I’ll ask you to dance a few times, and we’ll find some time to talk, too.”

“OK,” she sighed, reluctantly releasing me.

I went over to where Kara, Jessica, and Kathy were standing.

“Could you GET any closer?” Jessica asked with a snort.

“Yes!” I chuckled. “And she wants to!”

“Shocking,” Jessica said, deadpan.

“Dearest wife, if you’re in need of personal attention, I can take you downstairs right now!”

Jessica laughed, “You know I’m teasing you! And you’ve been very attentive every night this week! I think being away for two weeks reinvigorated you!”

“Virgin blood,” Elyse declared from behind me.

“Again?” Kathy said, shaking her head.

“Who am I to deny the nubile young women of the world their requests? Care to dance?”

Kathy smirked, “I see he’s returning to form.”

“And he’s much happier,” Kara replied.

I took Kathy’s hand and we moved out onto the dance floor. We both laughed when we saw Kara dragging Kurt out a few seconds later.

“Open season on the Jaegers again?” Kathy asked as I took her in my arms.

“If you two don’t object,” I said, keeping my tone serious.

“Kara will have Kurt so worked up I’ll get a dozen orgasms in the next hour!”

“We’re happy to be of service,” I chuckled, pulling her against me, grinding a bit, and then releasing her.

“Just as bad as always!” she said, giving me a peck on the cheek.

I pulled her close again, so that our bodies just barely touched, creating delicious light friction.

“Compared to what?” I asked, nodding to the side.

Kathy turned to see her two girls, Kristin and Katherine, slow dancing with Jesse. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

“Just like his old man!”

“Carol decided to keep Francesca away tonight, and she and Stan aren’t going to be here either.”

“Because she somehow thinks Francesca won’t find a way to be with Jesse at fourteen or fifteen if that’s what they want?”

“I know. It’s a fool’s errand, and the better response is education and a safe place to be together without worrying about getting ‘caught’.”

“My mom never did figure out that I was working my way through the football team. Maybe if sex hadn’t been such a taboo topic at home, I might have chosen a different path.”

“Maybe if we both hadn’t been such dorks at fourteen, we both would have!” I replied with a grin she couldn’t see.

“Maybe, but neither of us would trade our kids or spouses for some alternate universe.”

“No, we wouldn’t. I take it you guys are in the guest room?”

“Yes. Kristin and Katherine have air mattresses in the girls’ room, and Keith has the spare bunk in the boys’ room. I guess Tiffany got dibs on the spare bed in the girls’ room.”

“I was shocked when her mom said she could stay. Rachel is here too, but her mom wants her home by 10:00pm. Birgit and I will walk her home.”

“Why doesn’t Carla just come to these? None of us hold grudges.”

“I told her that, and we’ve invited her many times, but she says she doesn’t feel comfortable. But she’s very happy that Birgit befriended Rachel and that their little Girl Gang includes Tiffany.”

“You do realize some lucky little boy is going to get the Girl Gang treatment from them, right?”

“Or not so little,” I chuckled. “Don’t look now, but I think Kara’s proved she hasn’t lost her touch!”

The song ended and Kara and I both laughed, and Kathy squealed as Kurt grabbed her hand and pulled her from the dance floor.

“We still have it!” Kara laughed, pulling me to her.

I looked over and waved for Jessica who came to join us and we had a nice, slow, three-way dance. When we finished, we got something to drink, then each of us danced with several other people, before I had my three daddy/daughter dances. After my dance with Birgit, who went last, Tiffany and Rachel asked me to dance, which I did. When the song finished, they scampered off to find boys closer to their ages to dance with.

After several more dances and quite a bit of conversation, it was time for Birgit and me to walk Rachel home. Tiffany asked to come along and the four of us left the house to walk to Rachel’s house which was about five blocks away. When we arrived, Carla greeted us at the door.

“Thanks for bringing her home on time,” she said.

“Thanks for letting her attend the party,” I replied. “You should have accepted our invitation.”

“You know why I feel weird about that.”

I nodded, “I do. Anyway, have a good rest of your evening.”

“You too!”

Birgit, Tiffany, and I walked back to the house and when we went into the backyard I saw Claire and two other girls there.

“You two go back inside,” I said to Birgit and Rachel.

They ran into the house and I walked over to Claire.

“Hi!” I said.

“Hi, Steve!” Claire replied, holding out her hand.

“How the heck did you get my pipe and tobacco?” I asked.

“Jesse was happy to get it from your study for me. I figured you might be able to sneak in a bowl!”

I chuckled, “Yes, though my wives will smell it on me.”

I filled the bowl, tamped the tobacco down lightly, and struck a wooden match to light it. When the tobacco was properly lit, I snuffed the match and tossed it into the grill.

“Bourbon?” Claire smirked, handing me a glass.

“A guy could get used to this,” I chuckled.

“This is my friend Briana,” she said, indicating a voluptuous brunette. “And this is my sister Mattie,” she said, indicating her sister who was just as she described, though Claire had left out the fact that Mattie had waist-length black hair.

“Nice to meet you both!”

“Briana and I have a date with a j.g. who’s probably thinking we were only teasing!”

I chuckled, “Go have fun!”

Claire winked and the two of them disappeared into the house to give some lucky sailor the night of his life. Of course, that created a problem for me, as they’d be using the other guest room and Doctor Whittaker was staying in the nanny room. My tryst with Liz might be problematic. But that was for when I got upstairs.

“Enjoying yourself?” I asked.

“Except for the fact that Claire said I couldn’t touch any liquor!”

“Sorry about that, but Illinois is really cracking down on underage drinking, and if anyone under twenty-one drinks, who isn’t my kid, I could go to jail.”

“A law written by the same idiots who say I can’t have sex until I’m seventeen!”

“One and the same idiots!”

“Claire said you were the perfect guy for what I wanted.”

“Possibly,” I replied, taking a sip of whisky, then puffing my pipe.

“Only ‘possibly’?”

“What did she tell you?”

“About you and her? Everything!”

I nodded, “I know that. I meant about your request.”

“Well, she said you were the best fuck she’s ever had and that if anyone could give me the best first time, it was you. And that you had permission from your wives to do whatever I asked for.”

“Pretty much. She told you the conditions, right?”

“A clean STD test. No problem there.”

“Good.”

“She also said you had a wild idea and I’m game!”

“Are you sure?”

“Did Claire tell you my plan for AFTER?”

“No, she didn’t.”

“To be just like my older sister!” Mattie laughed. “She has stories that make my knees weak and get me so wet I can’t stand it!”

“She likes the sailors, that’s for sure!”

“And they like her! And she’s quite the wild one!”

“Do you know my wife Kara?”

“Claire pointed her out to me.”

“Why don’t you go talk with her? If you’re still interested, we’ll figure out when.”

She turned and was gone before the sound of my voice dissipated. I chuckled and moved to sit on one of the deck chairs. I puffed my pipe, sipped my bourbon, and relaxed. A few minutes later, I felt soft hands, lightly resting on my shoulder.

“Hi,” Liz said.

“Hey. I was coming back upstairs when I finish my pipe.”

“I’ll sit with you. I love the smell of pipe tobacco.”

I got up and moved to a double lounge chair so we could sit side-by-side. I couldn’t put my arm around her because of the pipe, but she snuggled close, her head on my shoulder and her hand on my chest.

“How are you doing?” I asked.

“I guess you mean about my break-up?”

“Yes.”

“If I did what he wanted, I’d never get to law school,” she sighed. “He wanted to have three kids before I went, which meant at least five years. And then we’d have three kids to try to take care of while he worked and I was in law school. It just made me feel like he didn’t want me to be a lawyer.”

“Then he’s a certified damned fool,” I replied. “Things seemed to be going OK.”

“They were! We talked about marriage and kids, and it seemed as if we were in agreement - one child after I passed the bar. I want a family, but I’ve wanted to be a lawyer since I was little. Then over the Summer, when I started planning out my LSAT and what law schools I want to visit in the next year or so, he said he wanted to get married right away and have kids as soon as I graduated. Three kids! To me, it sounded like he was trying to stop me from going to law school. We talked about it, then I accused him of trying to interfere with my plans, and we had a fight. The next time we saw each other he had an engagement ring and I refused it unless he agreed to wait for kids until I was out of law school. That’s when we broke up.”

“I’d say you did the right thing. How do you feel?”

“Sad, hurt, and relieved. I really liked him, and maybe I even loved him. But I also feel like I escaped a terrible trap.”

“I think so, too. So now what?”

“There’s a guy in my government class who asked me out. I told him I would, but I needed some time. Probably one date right before Christmas break. That’ll give me time to get into the right frame of mind, and then if I like him, we can go out in January when school starts.”

“That sounds like a good plan. Are you sure it’s a good idea to ‘adult’?” I asked gently.

She lifted up and looked me in the eyes, “Is it wrong to find comfort in the embrace of a loving, caring, handsome man for whom I have strong feelings? The same man who made wonderful love to me in Saint Martin when I became a woman?”

“No. I just want to make sure you’re not thinking about this in the wrong way. I think you know how much I care for you, but...”

Liz sighed, “You know what I’d want if I had a fairy godmother who could grant me three wishes, but I don’t have one. I know I can’t have anything permanent with you, and I am going to start dating once I get past the emotions from breaking things off with John. I thought maybe you’d help.”

“There’s a minor logistical problem, but I have a solution.”

“Logistical problem?”

“We have a student living with us who is staying in the spare bedroom, my doctor from the Mayo clinic is here, and she’s staying in the nanny room. My friends Kurt and Kathy, whom you met, are staying in one of the guest rooms. The other one is being used by a couple of girls who are entertaining what I presume to be a VERY happy sailor!”

Liz laughed, “Two girls? I bet!”

“My solution is the sauna. We can put up the ‘Privacy Please’ sign and nobody will bother us.”

“I liked it in there. Could we do it on the bench AND in the tub?”

“Absolutely!”

“I’ll also be home for Thanksgiving if you want to see me again.”

“Call and we’ll see, OK?”

I finished my bourbon and we got up. I tapped the tobacco out of my pipe into the grill, then we went into the house, and into the basement. I turned on the sauna, and put up the ‘Privacy Please’ sign. There were a number of people in the basement playing pool or pachinko, so I grabbed two robes from the closet and Liz and I went into the bathroom to change.

We brought our clothes out with us, put them in the closet where we got the robes, grabbed some towels and went into the sauna. We hung the robes on hooks then spread our towels. I filled the wooden bucket with water from the tub, then ladled it onto the rocks. I was rewarded with hissing steam wafting up to fill the sauna.

I moved over to the bench where Liz was reclining sexily and sat down next to her. We exchanged a soft kiss, then she lowered her head to my lap. It took only a few slow, sexy bobs before I was hard as a rock. Liz released me, urged me to scoot forward, then straddled me. She grasped my shaft and rubbed my glans along her slick labia before holding me tightly as she slowly sank down. Her hard nipples traced down my chest as her tight, silky folds enveloped me.

“Yeah,” she sighed deeply.

Liz wrapped her legs around me, shifting just a bit and getting me even deeper. I put my hands on her waist, and she put hers on my shoulders. We kissed and she began moving up and down in our usual way of ‘adulting’ - slow and sensual, with her large firm breasts just barely touching my chest.

“I’ve missed this,” she whispered. “It’s so perfect.”

I nodded and we kissed again as she gently rode me towards her first orgasm. Several more followed before I had mine, and we hugged tightly until I finally softened and slipped from her, though the slick skin of our sweaty bodies was pressed together.

“That was just as wonderful as I remembered,” Liz sighed.

“I agree,” I replied, gently stroking her hair. “What can I do for you?”

“Do this again, in the tub, with the water swirling around us.”

“I think you’ll have to move,” I said with a smile.

She carefully disentangled herself from me and stood up. I got up, went over to the tub, closed the drain and adjusted the tap. I went back to Liz and gently eased her onto the bench. While the tub filled, I licked and sucked her nipples, enjoying her large breasts. What my wives had said was true - hers were truly the only really large breasts I adored, and I knew it was the girl they were attached to that made all the difference.

When the tub was nearly full, I stood up, took Liz’s hand, and helped her up, then moved to the tub. We climbed in and I shut off the tap and turned on the water jets. I scooted forward so Liz could straddle me once again and we kissed and touched until I was rigid, at which point we had our second glorious ‘adulting’ session, resulting in explosive orgasms for both of us. We stayed in that position until I once again slipped from her, and then reluctantly our time was up.

Fifteen minutes later, we were in the attic room again, and I went over to my wives.

“‘Adulting’ session finished?” Kara smirked.

“Yes, and she’s quite satisfied. It’s never been about a marathon with her, but almost always about slow, sensual, female-superior lovemaking.”

“Tiger, EVERYONE knows females are superior!”

I chuckled, “I think Jesse might quibble with that statement!”

“He’ll find out!”

“Did Mattie come talk to you, Kara?”

“Yes! Talk about a surprise!”

I grinned, “I went to the one person I knew was my female counterpart and asked for a candidate! It’s up to you, Kara, if she fits your needs and you’re interested.”

“Let’s talk about it tomorrow or Sunday.”

“Sure. I think I need to dance with Mary. She’s basically the only one I haven’t danced with.”

“Maria Cristina,” Jessica replied.

“Given the ‘death glare’ I received early on, I’m not sure she’s even going to be speaking to me, let alone willing to dance with me.”

“Dance with Mary and then I’ll make sure a nice slow song comes on and you can ask her. You should, Tiger.”

“You’re right. I should have asked her. I’m sorry.”

I went over to where Mary was talking with Al Barton.

“Mind if I interrupt?” I asked.

Al laughed, “Another minute or so and Belinda would have called ‘time’ because I was spending too much time with a pretty, young doctor!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.