S.M.O.M.S: Ingrid - Cover

S.M.O.M.S: Ingrid

Copyright© 2018 by DiscipleN

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A slow burning tale of a woman's reluctant capitulation to her son's increasing demands. Along the way, she fosters a small, mutual support group of similarly abused mothers. See my first, S.M.O.M.S. tale for more context.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

In the wee hours of the morning, the collar felt warm in my hand as I carried it across the street in twilight. Andrew answered the door quickly and smiled warmly. “Come in, Mom. Grandma and Eric will sleep into late morning.” He invited, but stood solidly in the doorway. He didn’t budge until I secured the collar around my neck. “Follow me, Mom.”

The guest room had been my room when I was a youth. He shut the door behind us. “It doesn’t have a lock. We’ll have to risk that.” His eyes gleamed.

My heart skipped, beating fast. I tried to control my breath. Andrew crossed his arms over his chest. “Take off your clothes, Mother.”

Glorious shame swept me. My hands fluttered to the task. After I shucked my pants and blouse, he stepped close. I unclasp my bra. He caught my revealed tits and kissed their crowns. Then he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me deep. Our lips and tongues met gently. He pulled off his tee, somehow without disturbing our passion. Then his pants fell to the floor. “I need to use you.”

“Please, don’t call it that.” I broke our kiss but hung my head on his shoulder. Andrew’s hard prick prodded the top of my panties. His hand wormed down and reached under a thigh band. Two fingers entered my wet, inner hole.

“Nnnggg!” I gasp.

“I’ll call it like it is, Mother. You’ll like it, whatever the name.”

“You are fit only to please him, mother, whore.” My inner voice announced.

“At least, love me, Andrew.” I begged.

“I do, but you’ll never be my girlfriend or my wife. You’re special, Mom. I will take you when I need you. I missed you, but I’ll foresake you when Grandmother-”

“Don’t say it!” I clamored.

He snickered, “ ... when she says I’m ready to take the mechanic’s license tests.” His fingers pulled out, dragging my panties to my knees. “I’ll find a proper mate, but I’ll never let you go.” He hunched and pressed his cock between my upper thighs. “Put it in, Mom. That’s what you came here for.”

Andrew manipulated me with the shame he had taught me to crave. I was crying, more from anticipation than sorrow. My hand took my son’s hard penis and slotted it in my steaming cunt, resting his flanged head on the inner entrance to my vagina.

He drove his dick inside, and I gasped again. Connected, he spun me around, fell on the bed, and pulled me on top of him. His prick speared as far back as my cervix.

“Nnng!” I grunted.

“Get up on your knees, Mom, but don’t let go of me.” He meant his cock held by my pussy. I raised up, releasing half of his shaft to the cool, morning air. It slid out shining from my juices.

My son hoisted his ass, abruptly shooting his prick up my cunt. We groaned as one.

“I’m fucking you, Mother.” He exclaimed, pulling back out and punching hard cock back into me. His body bucked beneath me, pounding my pussy lustily.

My head swam, I fought a battle in my head, over what was proper and what my body desired. I looked down, to see him searing me with wide eyes.

I couldn’t stand it, the feeling of his cock inside me was so hot. I pushed back, meeting my son’s cock half-way.

I pulled and again pushed. More ... until I was pushing back and forth, enjoying the full burn of his cock stretching my pussy.

I was so lost in the rubbing, scalding sensation inside, when Andrew slapped my ass, my eyes flew open.

“That’s it, Mom, fuck right back.” He kissed my neck and sucked it here and there.

I couldn’t stop myself, I tried but I couldn’t. I surrendered myself to my son like a slut, fucking him fucking me, fucking the whole length of his dick. I heard him moan, or was it me? I couldn’t tell, I was in heaven. He grabbed my ass and held me still as he humped upward with abandon.

His fucking me, my son, cock penetrating my pussy wildly, deeply, his hair tickling my clit, made me shudder.

“Ahhhh, ohhhhhh, uhmmmmm!”

He increased speed, ready to climax, driving me insane. I didn’t want to - I wanted to come when he did. I moved up making him strive to stay inside.

He grabbed my tits, massaging them, squeezing. He sucked on them. I grabbed the top of the headboard and rode him at an easier pace, each stroke took him deep inside of me. Gods, what an insane feeling it was to be fucking my own son like this, like a slut.

His hands reached around my body, and they stroked my back, fingers sinking in with strength, massaging my clenching muscles. I kissed his mouth. “Use me.” I whispered. His hands returned to my breasts.

It didn’t take me long, I was ready to cum again. I looked at my son and saw his ecstasy, mauling my tits to our rhythm. Not yet, he’s not ready. I rode him deep and hard then. My tits threatened to bounce out of his grip. My body sweat ... hot ... my pussy burned.

“Oh fuck, Mom, I’m going to cum. Yeah I’m going to cum!” He hardly keep his voice below a shout.

I feared he would wake up my Mother. Oh horror, if she did! What if she investigated? Would I simply ride our descendent in front of her? ... what kind of slut was I turning out to be?

“CUM baby ... cum inside me ... Oh gods, yessssss ... cum in your Mom.” I was climaxing, Cumming together with my son, both of us moaning, trying not to be loud.

All of a sudden he stiffened up. I put my entire weight on top of his dick buried deep inside of me. I felt him shoot his load inside of my pussy. One, two, three. He was filling me up as I was climaxing, our seeds mixing together within.

It was like I was in another world, I grabbed his neck and kissed him deep, sticking my tongue inside his mouth, screaming with ecstasy into him. He grabbed my ass and spread it, trying to get deeper into me. I felt sweat run down my back, into the crack of my ass and down to my asshole, wetting it.

My stars, Andrew made me cum so hard!! I managed to calm a little, my body hot ... sweating. I looked down at him. His eyes were closed from intense sensations. I pulled away, sliding his cock out of me, feeling wetness run down the inside of my legs.

I lay next to him and watched his hardness soften. It was so wet, foamy, and inviting, I bent down and took his cock into my mouth, sucking it, licking it. I was getting hot again, just licking my son’s cock, tasting my pussy.

“Mother!” Andrew alerted. He saw it, behind me.

I stopped sucking and pulled my mouth from my son’s spit shined prick. I heard the doorknob twist. The door creaked open. It halted at narrow crack.

“Shhh, Daughter.” Mother’s softest voice entered the room. “I have a guest.”


“Give this to Andrew.” I pushed the purple collar to mother, across the table, during a quick breakfast with her, while our immoral lovers slept.

She examined it as if scrutinizing a cockroach. A roach wouldn’t frighten her, but she didn’t want to touch it. “When I found out about you and Andrew, I demonized both of you. He was a minor.” She poked at the metal lock. “The truth is, while Eric is an adult, I find I’m sleeping with a child. Andrew has been a grown man, for a while, Daughter. I acted out of convention rather than reason. I’m sorry.” Mother hates convention.

I cried for both of us. I hugged her and we finished our meal with small talk. Immediately after, I showered, dressed into my change of clothes, and drove home, obeying only the speed limit.

From then on, my lovemaking with Garrick was the best in years.

Two weeks passed. Tess, Janice, and I met again under the sidewalk, Japanese maple.

It was raining, but we didn’t care. We had umbrellas. I even brought a rain proof case for the candle. We agreed, though. We needed to find a better place to meet.

“My name is Tess Elgin. I have been under my son’s control for three years. Last week, my gynecologist said I have cervical cancer. I’ll be in surgery on Monday. Don’t visit. Don’t pray for me. Don’t send anything. Think of me, though. I’ll get through this too, if my enlarged clit doesn’t get in the surgeon’s way. Thank you.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.