S.M.O.M.S: Ingrid
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by DiscipleN

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A slow burning tale of a woman's reluctant capitulation to her son's increasing demands. Along the way, she fosters a small, mutual support group of similarly abused mothers. See my first, S.M.O.M.S. tale for more context.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

I had a fabulous day at work. Books flew through the system, delighting patron and Claire alike. Afterwards, Garrick and I made love before our son returned from school, and cuddled that night. I enjoy my man’s embrace as much as I enjoy getting off with him. I rose early and made breakfast.

Andrew surprised me. He revealed the collar and aimed it at my throat. “Mom, you cut it - you pay for it.” The cut I’d made was sharp. It scratched my neck while he showed me how to buy a replacement online. The pictures on that website disgusted me, even though I knew, the BDSM they depicted was a sham, fantasies at best.

“You’re lucky I don’t make you replace it with a chastity belt.” He hissed.

I drew the line at paying for it with a credit card. I took online anonymity very seriously.

“No problem, Mom. I already set up an account with a porn friendly escrow site. Transfer the cost to my account there, and we’re good.”

“We’re never going to be ‘good’ if you keep harassing me.” I sent the money.

“It will only get better.” He promised and released the collar.

That day, Garrick worked at his company’s office. I suffered the cut collar while stroking my son to a long built up cum.

“I saved it up for you, Mom. I’m done masturbating. You should drink it. I bet you drink Dad’s.”

“That’s none of your business!” My inner thoughts told me. “Stupid cunt. The only thing you’re good for is drinking cum!”

Claire surprised me with a meltdown the following day. “I can’t believe how stupid I am.”

“Claire, you’re not. Don’t listen, if any part of you says that. You’re the best librarian since I was hired.” I smiled.

“It’s not that, Ingrid.” She sniffed.

“Do you want to talk in the office?” I took her there.

“I lost my virginity last night.” She broke down.

Oh, shit. “Crap, Sweetheart. Tell me.”

“He was nice, at first. I get lonely, like most people, maybe a bit less, but I started dating online. I told him I didn’t get into sex. We’ve been going out for a month. I-I felt sorry for him. We’d been having wonderful weekends, getting out, dancing, walking in the woods, kissing. I do like kissing, you know. Last night, I thought I should try. I asked him to be gentle.”

“Did he hurt you?” I was ready to call the police.

“He was awful!” She burst into tears. “He simply fucked me and bolted. He swore at me, just before slamming my apartment door. He said I was a cold bitch, and now that he’d had me, nobody would ever have me again!”

I held Claire and added my tears.

The next morning, I threw pillows at Andrew when he invaded my bedroom. “Get the fuck, out!” He withdrew. That didn’t stop him from collaring me later and rubbing himself to orgasm before his father returned from work.

“Doesn’t it feel better when I use lots of coconut oil on my dick?” His oiled prick had felt cold at first but friction warmed it to match the heat of his cum. I had to wash my robe twice to get out the stains.

My new collar arrived the next day. It looked exactly like the one I’d attempted to sever. It was a lucky day. I managed to unpackage it and hide it while Andrew was at school.

“Hey, Dad, did we get a delivery today?” My son studied me. He hadn’t asked me when he return from school. He’d told me, “The collar was suppose to arrive today.” I shrugged.

“Ingrid?” Garrick passed short.

I shrugged.

He whispered after dinner. “Two can play at this game.” He dedicated himself to finding the replacement collar.

The next morning, I found the old one on my nightstand. I tucked it under my pillow before Garrick awoke. While he showered, Andrew walked into his parents’ bedroom, naked. “Did he see it, Mom?”

“You won’t gain anything if he finds it.” I warned.

He held out his hand. I retrieved it, passed it to him and walked into the bath. He didn’t follow.

He left it between the toaster oven and the bread box. Garrick didn’t eat toast. I draped a oven mitt over it, until he left for work. Andrew fetched it and collared me. “I want the new one, Mom. The delivery service says it was delivered at 2:14pm, yesterday.”

I always felt stupid wearing my son’s fetish item. It didn’t arouse me one bit. Why it affected me the way it did, simply pissed me off. I stood stupid, but defiant. I had dressed in my work clothes before making breakfast.

He searched every inch of my room. Then he made me jerk him off. I donned my apron for the deed. I think he got off faster seeing me in an apron. I only wore it when baking.

At work, I hugged Claire. “You should come over.” She’d had dinner with us every blue moon or so. She said she was free Tuesday after the weekend. Our work schedules never overlapped on the weekends. We each had a full day to ourselves. Sunday was my day, to flaunt against the county’s other libraries that could barely open five days a week. What priestess would close her temple on a holy day? (except when I’m on holiday)

“I’m going to school early, Dad.” Our son announced Tuesday morning. “To use the field track and measure the distance.”

“Good thinking, and shower before class. I never let your mother smell my stink.” He waved his son goodbye.

Garrick finished his breakfast, pushed back in his chair and patted his lap. I sat and we kissed. Mmmm!

“I’m glad we have the morning to ourselves, I didn’t want to embarrass Andy. He reached down to a bag on the floor next to his chair. Horror gripped me. I had hid that bag.

You must know, like most boys, our son is interested in porn. My husband’s hand hovered over the bag.

“Um,” I gulped. “I know.” I interrupted myself.

“We’ll, let’s just say I’ve been monitoring his stash. You’d think a kid these days would keep his porn encrypted on a hard drive, but our son apparently likes physical copies. He keeps a few old books and magazines, tucked between his mattress and the box spring.”

I would have spanked my husband’s shoulder and laughed, if I hadn’t been desperately trying not to look at the bag.

I swallowed bravely. “What’s in the bag?” ... knowing full well. After Andrew swore he’d given up masturbating, I decided the only place he wouldn’t look for the new collar was with his languishing porn.

He lifted it and plopped it on my lap. “Look.”

I opened the bag and dropped my jaw theatrically.

“Looks new, doesn’t it?”

“I suppose.” I touched the evil circlet.

“Honey,” His voice summoned my attention. “SHOULD we do something?”

“At the very least,” I glared, “You should stop ‘monitoring’ your son’s porn.”

“Heh. Caught me.” He looked sheepish. I didn’t care if my husband masturbated. After our son started abusing me, I couldn’t give a damn if Garrick ‘monitored’ his porn.

“Do you want to talk with himmm,” I drew out the last consonate. “ ... Or should I?”

“How about both of us show him we’re united in our verdict.”

“And what is our verdict?”

“He’s too young to be messing around with dogs.”

I managed to keep riotous laughter in my belly. “We’ll tell him tomorrow. I’m bringing Claire to supper after work.”

“What’s her problem this time?”

“Garrick!” I brushed the sack from my lap and stood. “That’s mean.”

“You only invite her over when she’s having man problems.”

“Not true. We had a lovely Thanksgiving with her, last year. She wasn’t dating then.”

He left, mostly handled. I picked up the bag and hid it at the base of our bed. Andrew had already searched our room. I left for work, soon thereafter. The work was steady and straightforward. The patrons were only mildly annoying. I actually love people for visiting libraries, but you know, humans ... Claire and I accomplished minor miracles, the likes of which kept patrons coming back. She accompanied me home after closing. Tuesdays were short days. Budget cuts.

We waited for the bus. “You’ll find someone, when you’re ready again.”

“Maybe I should just fuck everyone. That way I won’t have to worry about idiots who think women are only worth fucking.”

There was nothing to say to that. I resisted shaking my head. “I bought steaks, yesterday.”

“That’s something I love talking about, food!” She smiled. The bus arrived. We nattered on the ride. We nattered walking to my home. We nattered inside, until Andrew called me.

“Hey, Mom. Come in here for a sec.” His voice sounded as if he didn’t care if I heeded or not. “Hi, Claire.” He added.

“Hi, Andrew.”

“I’ll be right back.” Covering my annoyance at my son’s beckoning, I told her. “Sit down and grab a book.” Claire gave me the finger. I headed to my son’s room. He caught me in the hall and dragged me to my bedroom. On the bed was the bag.

“I knew you’d move it to your room after I searched it.” He hissed victoriously.

“Andrew, we don’t have time.”

“Hush.” He lifted the collar. “I want to see if it fits.”

“It’s exactly the same!” I complained.

“Hush.” He looped it about my neck and locked it. I liked that it didn’t scratch. “Or do you want Claire to become part of a threesome?”

“Gee, Andy, what are you, thirteen? Claire’s half again your age.”

“Just kidding. She’s not really much to look at. She is nice, though. I hope she finds someone good for her.” He admired me, his occasional sex slave. “Maybe when she’s your age, I’ll reconsider.” He winked.

Claire walked in smiling, not fully aware at first. “I heard whispers.” She saw my collar.


“Woof.” I spoke the word. If I hadn’t been wearing it, who knows how I might have reacted.

Andrew covered his surprise with outpouring welcome. “Claire! This is perfect.” He waved his hand in my neck’s direction. “What do you think?”

“Um...” She hummed. “I don’t know what I should think.”

“I, uh- ... wanted to spice up my parent’s, er, you know.”

“Ohhh.” Claire nodded, thankful for the context, any context. “It looks ridiculous.”

“That’s what I told him.” I agreed.

“Aw, Mom, Dad will love it.”

“I’m going to find that book.” Claire turned one-eighty and fled to the living room.

“Andy, if you don’t take this wretched thing off, right now, I’m going to butcher you and save the steaks for myself and your father.” I already had him working every chore I could invent. How he found the time to keep his grades up, I didn’t know. He was a B student. Maybe that explained it. He unlocked me. I sought the safety of the kitchen where I quickly immersed myself in fixing dinner for four.

An hour later, Garrick escaped his office. “Claire, I hope you don’t mind my late welcome.”

“Of course not. I prefer men who don’t expect much from me.” She wandered into the kitchen, soon after. “Don’t worry. I’m not going to ask to help.”

“Don’t worry.” I grinned. “I don’t need help. I need those bowls and utensils washed.” Hands dripping with bloody marinade, I pointed at the sink with my chin.

“Those steaks better be perfect.” She warned and hiked up her sleeves.

Twenty minutes later, Claire announced in the middle of chewing. “This is fabulous!” She swallowed. “Garrick, I’m going to cuckold you dietetically, by sneaking over and eating lunch with her.”

“Uh, oh!” My husband feigned. “I’ll have to shift my home office days randomly, so I’ll be sure to surprise you two. Ingrid only goes all gourmet when she feels guilty.”

After hot cherry pie and ice cream, Claire sauntered out of our home.

“Andy!” I emphasized after closing the front door, “Dishes, now.” Garrick and I snuggled on the couch. Afterwards, he looked at his son’s homework. I sought our bed and fell asleep.

The next day, I kept my mouth shut while my husband warned my son against beastiality.

“Um, okay, Dad.” He looked as if he wanted to scream. We were dying from held laughter. “I won’t do that.”

“I’m glad we could have this talk.” Garrick offered his hand. Andrew shook it.

Thereafter, our son took extra precautions to hide the collar. I think he hid the new one under the house. It was often dusty when he fastened it around my throat. I assumed he’d thrown out the old one.


I managed to evade my son’s collar, on average, six days a week. His job, his demanding car, and studies saved me most of the time. I kept him busy with chores, and I spent extra time at work now that I was in charge. I took some comfort in that he never required more from me than a handjob or rubbing himself on my body. He often asked me to taste his cum, which I never did. His grades improved, A-.

Garrick took the family out to Andrew’s favorite restaurant, an Eritrean place noted for its spicy sautés and fluffy injera. We even allowed him a small glass of their honey wine. “Congratulations, Son. You’ll be a senior next year. I remember senior-itis well. I was dating your mother.”

“You’ll sleep on your side of the bed tonight, for that, Honey!” I ended with a squeak.

“What I’m trying to say is, if your senior grades are a solid A, I’ll send you on a month’s vacation to whatever continent you want.”

“Gee, Dad, that would be amazing!”

To show approval for my husband’s surprise announcement, I showed him, in bed, I didn’t hold a grudge about his dating comment.

The next morning I surprised Andrew. I went to his room while his father showered.

“Mom?” I interrupted him tying his running shoes. “What’s the matter?”

“You know.” I set my fists on my hips. “I’ve fought you too often already. So I’m going to make you a deal.”

“You’ll come with me, when Dad sends me on that vacation?” His eyes twinkled.

I ignored him. “I’m sick and tired of wearing that lame collar.”

“Honestly, Mom, I actually thought it would grow on you. I guess porn makes for bad education, even when it makes for good fantasies. What are you offering?”

“Hand job, once a week, guaranteed. You’re lucky to abuse me that often.”

“Use you, Mother.” He corrected.

“You’re taking foolish risks. What I’m offering is safer and more convenient for both of us.” Last month, we were nearly caught when his father exited his office to use the bathroom. “Goodbye vacation and everything else! You’re old enough to be booted out of the house without a cent to your name.”

Andy didn’t get mad easily, but his eyes turned to steel. “I don’t want your damn hand jobs. I’ll get rid of the collars, but you have to up your game.”

“That’s not going to happen. This is a take it or leave it offer.” I managed not to flinch.

“Get out of my room, Mom.” He hissed. He didn’t bother me for two weeks. It was an evil portent. I had worried I’d be more vulnerable during his summer break.

My mother called, two weeks later. That’s when I learned what Andrew had been up to.

“Ingrid, I want you to drive over here as soon as possible, with Andy. You will help me with the house here for a couple weeks, and we’ll celebrate his seventeenth here as well.”

“Mother, I can’t leave work at a moment’s notice.” It was the closest thing to a refusal I could say to her.

“Andy assures me you have a competent underling. The solution is simple, hire a temp to help her while you help me.”

“Mom, we don’t have the budget.” I tried.

“You’ll figure something out. I didn’t raise a complete simpleton.” She hung up.

In the end, I took time off without pay. Claire was delighted. She hired someone who had temp’ed at the main branch, half volunteer, half paid.

When I announced my mother’s wishes at dinner, Andrew kept a blank face. He had gotten good at that, after a few close calls with me and his father, over the years. I helped him wash the dishes that night, while his father read.

“What did you say to your grandma?”

“I told her how much I missed her and asked if I could help her over the summer. After that, it was easy to convince her how useful you could be to me and the effort.” He grinned. A drop of spray from the faucet ran down his chin. “She promised she’d overhaul my car’s engine, while we cleaned and moved everything in her house, in exchange and for my birthday.”

Where was my compensation? “I hope your car explodes on the way down.” I seethed. Five minutes after leaving his father, who was glad to escape ‘the effort’, Andrew had me pull over. He collared me and made me jack him off.

“Mmmm, I’ve been saving that one.” He rested, watching me clean up with paper towels kept in the car. “You could save those towels, if you licked it off and swallowed it, Mom.”

I warned him, if there was the smallest stain on my clothes, I’d drive us back home. But Mother awaited. Apparently, Andrew’s car was as unable to resist her summons as I. We made good time, even if it did leak a quart of oil over the five hour drive.

He kept me collared the entire trip. Just outside of my mom’s neighborhood, he had me whack him off again. He persisted. “I’ve tasted it, Mom. It’s nasty, but you’ll learn to like it.” I pulled more towels from my door’s side compartment, having anticipated his lust. He pouted.

Once I was clean, he unlocked the collar and stuffed it into his backpack. Only when we reached ‘Grandma’s’ door, did we put on happy faces.

“Andrew!” Mother gushed and opened her arms. Her grandson blushed and embraced her. “Aw, Grandma, it’s nice to see you too.”

“Son, you’re old enough to call me Ruth. I want you to.”

“Hi, Mom.”

“Get inside, Ingrid. Don’t leave us standing in the doorway.” She hugged me after I shut the door. “I wasn’t sure when you’d arrive. I readied sandwich fixings: cold cuts, lettuce, cheddar.”

“Mom, Andrew texted you several times.”

“Daughter,” she looked at me as if I were twelve. “I don’t like computers in cars, phones or anywhere else they don’t belong.” She turned a smile to Andrew. “You can eat all the white bread you want, here, Andy. Your mom can make us a hot breakfast in the morning, to ready us for the work ahead. Tonight we drink and make merry.” She allowed him one glass of light rosé, while we watched some night club show. He watched her dance once dance. The she watched him dance until he stumbled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.