The Good Years - Cover

The Good Years

Copyright© 2019 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young sailor goes off with his cousin and her friend, Grace after welcoming home party. They visit sex shop then Grace's apartment. Girl's want to learn about sex. He proves a decent instructor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Sunday morning I waited outside our local church. I hadn’t gone to Mass. I was already a non-believer but hadn’t made it known to family or friends other than my Navy buddies.

The 10:30 Mass ended at around 11:45 and I waved to Loretta before seeing Grace with what had to be her mother and father. Loretta signaled that I should stay where I was and I did, knowing that once their parents headed off to wherever they were going after Church, the girls would join me.

I had already scouted out several motels along Tonnelle Avenue, a busy thoroughfare in the heart of Jersey City. None were what you might call first rate, but they weren’t the kind to ask questions and their rates were all about $30.00 a night.

Grace beat my cousin to my car, asking if I’d already gotten us the room.

“No, not yet, but we shouldn’t have any problems with it being Sunday and all. I doubt today’s a busy day for them. The thing is I didn’t know if you’d had breakfast, so we could grab something before we go finding a room.

“Well, I’m starving, I went to communion,” Loretta said. She was holding a large bag against her hip and started giggling.

“I’m hungry too,” Grace said ignoring her, “although I didn’t receive the host, I didn’t get to go to confession and after last night...”

So we went to a local diner and had pancakes and sausage along with coffee for Loretta and me, while Grace had Pepsi Cola instead of coffee.

Then we were off to Tonnelle Avenue and the row of motels to be found there. I skipped past the first three as they looked the worse for wear. I tried the fourth, but to my dismay, they were booked solid.

I started to worry that we might be shut out and left with no place to go with the rest of the day before us.

We hit pay dirt with the 6th motel, the Hubba-Hubba Inn, believe it or not. I paid for the room and got the key and let the girls in then locked the door.

“Ain’t you gonna check the place out?” Loretta said, suspiciously.

I laughed and said, “You look under the bed, I’ll check the bath and shower.”

Grace giggled, but Loretta actually peeked under each bed and looked in the tiny closet.

I reported that the bathroom was clear and to my surprise Loretta handed the bag to Grace who took it into the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

“At last were alone,” I said, and Loretta giggled like the high school girl she was.

“Hey, Cous, you ready?”

I took her hand and led her over to the bed. She sat down and I joined her then I kissed her, nothing dramatic, but soft and about as romantic as I could manage.

“Whew” she said when it ended. “Shouldn’t we wait?”

I didn’t let her finish the sentence, but began tickling her. I knew from our childhood days that she was very ticklish, and once my hands reached her ribs, she was all but helpless.

“Quit it, Johnny!”

“No way!”

“C’mon, cut it out!” she was laughing continuously at this point.

“Say uncle!”

“Fuck you, Johnny!”

“Now you better stop!”

“Make me,” I said challenging her and continuing to tickle her as she fell onto her back and her skirt rode up her thighs.

Then I kissed her again, Her tongue snaked into my mouth and I stopped tickling her.

“Do me Johnny! C’mon fuck me!”

“We’ll get to that, Loretta. Be patient and enjoy the moment.”

I sent my hand under her top and touch bare tit. Well, her tits were hardly any more than little bumps anyway, but those nipples were certainly suckable. I ran my palm over them and watch them stiffen.

“Kiss me again, Johnny,” she said in a husky wanton voice.

I did, while continuing to toy with her nipples. Loretta reached between my legs and squeezed my cock. I made it jump for her and she shrieked then giggled.

“You---you’ve got the neatest cock, Johnny!”

“Thank you, I replied and sent my hand from her breast up her skirt to her pussy.

As I did I looked in the doorway and saw Grace standing there humping the doorframe with her eyes closed and one hand fingering her pussy. I kissed Loretta and sent a finger into her wet slot and she came hard.

A moment later, Grace must have gotten off as well, or at least came back to reality. She stood by the bed, beads of sweat just above her upper lip waiting for Loretta to open her eyes.

When she did, Grace said, “Good one, huh?”

“Yeah, my cousin, Loretta replied.”

“C’mon we gotta change for Johnny.”

“Oh, yeah,” Loretta said and slowly got up from the bed. She slapped my erection lightly and giggled all the way into the bathroom where they closed the door on me for the second time.

I smiled at their antics and slowly took off my clothing. Moments later the bathroom door swung open and Grace’s head popped out and then she stepped out into the room. Turning slowly in the center of the room like a fashion model, Grace was wearing a black mesh bra, and below she had on matching black string panties. The mesh was almost fine enough to be opaque, but I could still see her dark nipples and reddish pubic hair though the fabric, and the alabaster tone of her flesh showed though where the panties and bra were stretched tight against her taut young ass and breasts.

After ending her pirouette, Grace grabbed Loretta’s hand and pulled her in front of me. Loretta spun slowly for me as well, her arms lifted gracefully to the side. She was wearing a satiny, sliver tank top, short enough to leave her belly button exposed, and a matching pair of tight, hipster panties that rode low on her slim hips and high over her butt cheeks. The material clung to her lithe figure everywhere like a second skin.

“What do you think? We got them for you!” Loretta gushed, finished with modeling.

“Wow!” I answered. “You both look amazing!” I still hadn’t moved from the bed.

Grace smiled at Loretta, and nodding, Loretta stepped towards the reading lamp I had been using earlier and switched it off. Only the glow of the television illuminated us.

“So, you’re still dressed!” Grace noticed. “Let’s help him, Loretta.”

Grace sat on the chair next me, one leg under her and one foot on the floor. Loretta stepped back toward me and sank down between my outstretched legs. “I’ll do this end,” she commented as she began unlacing my shoes.

Without a word Grace leaned toward me and began slowing unbuttoning my shirt. After undoing each button, her soft hands would slip inside my shirt to caress my chest. Loretta was making good progress below, and had pulled off my shoes and socks. Reaching up, she rested her arms over my thighs and started to unbuckle my belt. Finished, she unfastened the catch on my fly and pulled down my zipper. My cock was already hard. By now, Grace had completed her job, and was watching Loretta work while she slowly traced circles on my abs with her fingertips.

“I’m gonna need some help,” Loretta said, looking up at me. I complied, lifting my hips into the air as she pulled my jeans down and off my legs.

“Looks like he’s just about ready!” Grace said, noting the tent in my boxers.

Loretta caressed my stiff cock through my shorts before hooking her fingers under the waistband and pulling.

Once again, I lifted my hips off the couch, and Loretta drew my boxers slowly down my legs. Both girls were fixated on the sight of my cock, lying hard and heavy across my belly. Loretta tangled my shorts around my ankles, and I helped her by kicking them off. Grace took the opportunity to place her hot little hand over my penis. She gave me a light squeeze as she drew her hand off.

Loretta had finally straightened things out below, and took her place, kneeling between my naked legs. Without a word, she took my cock in her right hand and held it away from my body, then leaned forward and began licking my scrotum. Grace snuggled in to my right side, pressing her firm, warm breasts against my right arm.

I could tell right away that Loretta was going to follow the prescribed routine that Grace had handed down the evening before. If I ever got a chance, I’d have these girls experiment a little more. Yet, the softness of Loretta’s lips and her warm, wet mouth easily made up for the by-the-numbers blowjob I was receiving.

Loretta started by kissing and licking my heavy balls. Her rough tongue felt heavenly, and I felt my sack tightening. Moments later she started licking and nibbling her way up my shaft, wetting its surface with her saliva. Reaching the top, she popped me into her hot mouth, and licked around the crown of my dick. I groaned encouragingly.

Noticing that Loretta’s long hair had fallen forward and blocked her view, Grace reached out and gently pulled Loretta’s light blonde tresses out of the way, tucking them behind her ear.

“Now we can both watch,” she whispered in my ear, while pressing her pebbly nipples into my upper arm.

Loretta took me slowly into her mouth. When she reached her comfort level, she pulled off slowly, sliding my big cock out her pretty mouth. Then enveloping the glans again, she started down again, only this time she repeated the motion over and over again.

As my cousin’s confidence grew she added some new embellishments to her blowjob, taking long, slow sucks, or licking the underside of my cock with the flat of her tongue. Loretta even jerked me slowly with her right hand while holding my cock in her mouth and stroking my balls with the fingertips of her left hand.

Grace encouraged us both, telling Loretta how hot it was watching her suck me and offering the occasional nugget of advice. She didn’t ignore me either; whispering dirty suggestions in my ear, about how she wanted me to fill Loretta’s mouth with cum, or how she wished she could be in Loretta’s place.

I moved my right arm around Grace as Loretta fellated me, and hugged her to my side, crushing her pillowy tits against my flank. As Loretta grew more enthusiastic, her hair kept falling forward, only to have Grace quickly pull it back with her need to see everything she did to me.

I was quickly reaching my limits. I warned Loretta that I would cum soon, but she continued to pump me. I looked down at her and saw her brown eyes looking up, first at me and then shifting to meet Grace’s gaze. I groaned and came.

Loretta held the head of my dick in her mouth as I filled it with my sperm; her right hand continued milking me until every drop was drained. I felt her swallow most of the initial load, but more kept coming and spilled out of her mouth around my cock, dripping down my shaft and her chin.

I felt my muscles relax and the tension drained away from my legs and abs as Loretta continued cleaning up my ejaculate, softly licking it from my shaft and cockhead. Grace sighed against me and kissed my neck as I lay there literally drained watching as my cousin daintily wiped cum from her chin and lips with her slender fingers, and then dutifully licked each finger clean. Somehow, these girls had got in into their heads that eating a guy’s cum was the right thing to do. I wasn’t about to disabuse them of that notion.

My dick had finally started to wilt when Grace, leaning restlessly against me announced that it was her turn.

“Okay,” I said. I started to rise and Loretta backed off, giving me the room I needed to stand. “Loretta, sit here,” I pointed at a spot just shy of the headboard. “Put some pillows behind you for support.”

“Grace, turn and lay with your head on her lap, and stretch your legs out here.”

The girls complied. I knelt on the other end of the bed and faced them. I had placed Grace’s left leg so I was more or less between her ankles. “Now just relax,” I told her. “I’ll try not to tickle you.”

I raised her left foot to my mouth and started kissing inside the arch. She stifled a giggle, so I used more pressure. I slowly worked my way up to her ankle, licking and kissing and nibbling her soft skin. As I started down the calf of her leg, she spoke up.

“Oh, stop it!” She said, annoyed. “Just come up here. I want you to eat me!” She said, as she rubbed her pussy through her panties.

I was surprised by her impatience, but I wasn’t going to complain. I allowed her leg to drop and placed her foot on the floor by the couch and hooked her right foot over the back of the couch.

Her toned thighs were spread wide for me. Without a word, I leaned forward pushing my shoulder under her right leg, and began kissing the crotch of her black panties.

She was soaking wet. No wonder she was in such a hurry! I licked her hard, pressing my tongue against the smooth fabric and teasing her swollen pussy lips. She bucked her pelvis up against me, increasing the contact between us. I could taste the nectar seeping through her soggy panties, and the smell of her sweet pussy filled my head.

“You want these off?” I whispered into the crotch of her undies while pressing my knuckle into the crease between her labia.

“Oh God, yesssss!” she hissed. “Hurry up!”

I pulled back from her, pulled her panties down to her knees, slipped them off and tossed them aside. I spread her legs again, and nestled down between her thighs, resting her legs over my shoulders.

Her mons was covered with a patch of well trimmed hair, a shade or two darker than her rusty tresses. Her peach-like labia were bare and visibly wet. Without hesitation, I dug in. I pushed my thick tongue between her dewy lips and began licking her pink, hot flesh.

Grace moaned and grabbing the back of my head, pressed my face into her snatch as she humped upward. I wrapped both arms around her hips to try to hold her still, resting my hands on her taut belly. I repeatedly licked slowly between her lips, almost touching her pussyhole at the nadir and just missing her clit at the top. I knew she was almost ready to cum for me, but I wanted to tease her a bit first.

I focused my eyes upward, looking over her belly as she rolled her hips rhythmically at me. Loretta’s hand rested across Grace’s heaving breasts. Grace’s head was thrown back, her mouth open and eyes closed. Her left arm was raised over her head, with two fingers of Loretta’s free hand clenched in her fist.

Dropping my chin a little, I swirled my tongue around the opening of her hot vagina. She dripped honey on me as I rimmed the wet little hole. She let out a long satisfied moan, and she began humping her pelvis against me mashing my nose against her pubic bone. Grace was panting, each breath huffing out of her oscillating body. She was very close to coming.

I slipped my hard tongue upward, out of her juicy pussyhole, up between her fat labia, searching out her hard clit and when I pressed the tip of my tongue against her sensitive little bud, she came screaming “Sweet Jesus” over and over.

Suddenly she stopped in mid-breath, hips hunched in the air and ass slightly off the cushions. Her smooth thighs tightened against my ears, dampening out the surrounding sound as her body was spasming and she forced her cunt against my chin. I lightly flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue in time with her cries and inadvertently drove her into another climatic wave that lasted for quite a while.

I lost track of time. Loretta, on the other hand, kept huffing each time Grace shuddered, gently kissing her neck and caressing her breasts until she started coming down. I wasn’t through with the alluring redhead yet though; and nudging Loretta’s hands out of the way, I sent my hands up Grace’s sides and cupped her warm flesh in my hands. Grace cooed and thrust her chest upward, her pebbled nipples lightly trying to dig into my palms as I renewed my cunnilingual assault, bathing her vulva with the flat of my tongue.

I knew that her clit would still be too sensitive to touch, so I played with her swollen pussy lips, nibbling and lightly sucking on them while teasing her swollen nipples with my thumb and forefinger, and then after hearing an appreciative moan, rolled her stiffened nubbins between my fingers and gently stretched them away from her body.

“Johnny ... ohhhhhhh, Johnny!” she hissed when my tongue swirled back into her juicy vagina. Her hips jerked and I repeated the movement and heard my name called out in a louder voice. I tried fucking her with my tongue and she fucked back, bucking her hips forward while pressing on the back of my head.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.