The Good Years - Cover

The Good Years

Copyright© 2019 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young sailor goes off with his cousin and her friend, Grace after welcoming home party. They visit sex shop then Grace's apartment. Girl's want to learn about sex. He proves a decent instructor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

A brief rehash of what’s happened so far. It was 1967; Johnny’s just come home from Boot Camp at the Great Lakes Naval Training Base, head shaven and in the best shape of his life. His cousin Loretta and her girlfriend, Grace, seniors at a local catholic high school wanted him to take them to an Adult Video store, which he did. From there they went to Grace’s apartment (her parents were at work) and while the porno flick rolled, he and Grace got it on while Loretta watched eventually joining in for round two. Anyway, after that Grace had a hard time believing he wanted to see her again, but Loretta helped persuade her that he did. And so we resume the story.


The radio was playing Santana and Motown, James Brown and Simon and Garfunkel, The Beatles, Otis Redding, the Stones, the Who, and Buffalo Springfield -- and it’s never sounded as good since. You had to be 21 to vote or legally drink, but at 18 they wanted to draft your sorry ass off to Viet Nam. Things were changing. Maybe we didn’t see it, or want to see it, and maybe I was still wearing button-down shirts, but all hell was about to break loose.

I had to report back to the Philadelphia Naval Yard the following day, but had the next weekend free. And after a week of jacking off recalling Grace’s beautiful body, red hair and how she loved fucking I stepped off the greyhound bus in Jersey City around six that Friday night. By seven-thirty I had changed into my civvies, (Chinos and short sleeved sport shirt with vertical stripes and loafers my mother bought for my dad but didn’t fit him, but I managed in them.) and stood on the corner waiting for the girls to pick me up.

Ten minutes later Grace and Loretta pulled up in Loretta’s ‘55 Plymouth and we were off.

“Where we goin’?” I asked after lighting up a Lucky then handing it to Loretta to take a drag.

“My parents are home,” Grace lamented.

“Mine too,” Loretta said after exhaling and handed the cigarette back. I offered it to Grace, but she declined.

“Shit,” I said growing despondent at the loss of a place that we could rid ourselves of clothing and get down to serious making out.

“The Drive-In!” Grace and I shouted at the same time.

“Yeah,” Loretta yelled a moment later. “It’s perfect!”

Not really, I thought, but kept to myself. It was better than just driving around looking for the perfect parking spot since we all knew they were taken on Friday nights before dark.

The drive-in was a perfect location for a little necking and probably more after what happened a week earlier.

At first we were parked in a dark corner at the rear of the lot with no other cars around. It was like we were in our own little private world for two hours, well except for my cousin Loretta, but she would probably join in at some point at horny as I’d found her to be.

The smell of popcorn and hotdogs from the snack bar was overwhelming. Suddenly we were all starving. Loretta volunteered to make a food run if I paid. I pulled my wallet out and handed her a ten. She ran off and I fixed the audio-box to the window, and then Grace and I scrambled into the backseat.

Grace didn’t wait a second before jumping my bones. I saw a flash of white as her legs straddled my lap and her perky tits squashed against my chest as we kissed hungrily trying to make up for lost time. I had one hand inside her blouse massaging the nipple through her bra before we came up for air.

“So what is it about me you like the most?” Grace was asking breathlessly when Loretta opened the door on the driver’s side and climbed in after handing us our sodas.

I hadn’t expected the question, but had thought about just that during the week back in Philly. “Well the first thing I saw still resonates with me, although it’s not the only thing.”

“What’s that?” Loretta said turning to look at us with her hand holding some popcorn just under her mouth.

“I was telling Grace what I find most attractive about her,” I said.

“Ewe, go on---go on. I want to hear this too,” my cousin said over the sounds of nearby cars crunching over the gravel as they closed in around us, proving there was nowhere at the drive-in one could find total privacy.

“Yeah, um,” I said, “there was your face and that gorgeous red hair; you look like the model’s you see on the Clairol boxes in the drugstore. In fact I don’t see why you couldn’t be one.”

“Oooo,” she chirped happily. So I scored right off the bat.

“And your bod; yeah, if I could I’d have you stand in front of me and slowly turn around and around so I could check you out ... check all of you out. You know, that fine ass, those lovely tits and great movie star legs and that sensational pussy ... but you know I love it all, baby, now don’t you?”

My cousin piped in with: “You sure got some sweet talking line Johnny Kelly. What about me, Johnny?”

I had to laugh, although it wasn’t the right time for that and her frown told me so quickly enough.

“Loretta, there’s nothing keeping you from winning a beauty contest either. You with your lovely face and hair, and one of the finest asses I’ve ever seen and that includes the movie stars and all.”

My cousin put her hands over her virtually non-existent tits and raised her eyebrows questioningly.

“Ah, Loretta, don’t be worrying about your tits. Give it a year or so and you’ll have a pair that will have the guys walking into walls while staring at them.”

Both girls were laughing at this and I had to join them.

“And how is it that you know I’m developing tits like Raquel Welch?”

“Don’t go getting pissed at me, but your mother has a great pair of jugs and there’s no reason you won’t have a pair just like them.”

“You think? You really think?”

“I do,” I said, and things went swimmingly after that. For instance, Loretta asked if she could join us in the back. Before I could answer, Grace was helping her climb over the front seat and I got a good look up her skirt at her panty clad crotch as she did.

Only then did it occur to me that perhaps they had discussed me and how they might share me tonight.

The screen suddenly lit up with a series of advertisements including just about everything they had on sale at the drive-in. (for those of you who have never been to a Drive-in-Movie theatre where horny teens and if possible, hornier adults were left to their own devices in darkened cars and vans, it may come as a shock that the one item not sold was condoms, which of course, would have kept some of you from being born. So, there’s that.)

The first movie began even though it wasn’t dark yet; you could almost, but not quite see the image on the screen. As I recall the first picture was Cool Hand Luke, starring Paul Newman. Both Loretta and Grace couldn’t stop yammering about his blue eyes, and when he took off his shirt you’d have thought they both came in their pants.

They hadn’t though. I know because Grace was giggling as she took my hand and guided it across the smooth skin of her amazing legs and urged it up her thigh until my thumb brushed against the gusset of her panties. I could feel the heat of her snatch, and while slightly moist they weren’t wet until ... but I’m getting ahead of myself here.

“Do they feel as smooth as you’d like them?” She asked.
All I could do was nod. I was in heaven and she knew it. Correction – they both knew it.
Loretta’s tongue was tickling my ear as my finger slid under the elastic of Grace’s panties and got tangled in the briar patch covering her pussy.

She moaned.

Loretta’s tongue did something inside my ear and my moan echoed hers.

A car pulled in alongside of us filled with guys. I got a little nervous, after counting five of them. The girls sensed it too and the car got quiet for a couple of moments.

“Loretta, did you lock the doors?” I asked.

“Um, I don’t...”

I broke away from the girls, leaned over the driver’s seat and locked the doors. After sitting back I reached over and pulled Grace across the bench seat to me and kissed her, but after about 10 seconds or so, she broke it off. “Now do Loretta,” she said nervously.

“Loretta, are you... ?”

That’s as far as I got before she swooped in and threw her arms around me and laid one on me that included four or five minutes of tongue and saliva swapping; so much for any incestuous concerns on our part.

When we finally separated the windows were completely steamed. There was no Paul Newman to distract them, and we got into a weird kind of ménage a trois. By that I mean lots of kissing, grabbing and touchy feely, but no outright sex.

At this point I was slouched down in the back seat with Grace having straddled me as if I were a pony. I was laughing as I tested her, opening her blouse one button at a time while she looked down at me as if daring me to go further.

Of course I did.

She wore a green lace bra under the blouse. While it was dark enough in the backseat, I could imagine how gorgeous she must look in a well, or even dimly lit room. Her shimmering red hair, pale white skin framed by the lacy green bra and probably matching panties.

The fact that she was straddling me had me ready to cum then and there, so I concentrated on other things, but couldn’t tear my eyes from those breasts as the bra pushed them up big time. They looked huge. If I had to guess, they were probably C cups, but in this bra they looked like Double Ds, and I was reminded of how young and attractive she really was.

Grace smiled, raised her head and confidently reached behind her with both hands to unfasten the bra. A moment later it went slack and she shrugged it off her shoulders and down her arms to reveal her milky white globes topped with strawberry tipped nipples protruding stiffly out toward my mouth.

She massaged them as she smiled at my reaction. “Would you rather watch the movie?” Grace asked teasingly.
“No way
,” I replied.
Grace came down
hard on top of me and I think if I hadn’t jerked off before leaving the house I would have cum right then. She rested her pelvis right on my hardon; her pillowy tits were squashed against my chest. I moaned and she gave one or two wiggles and suddenly my dick was aligned with the cleft of her cunt.

And then she began humping me.

“Why don’t you suck on them?”

“Yeah,” I croaked helplessly.

“This one first!” she gasped breathing heavily and proffering her left breast to my open mouth.

I seized the breast with both hands. Damned if she hadn’t coated them with what I later learned was sugar to make the sensation even sweeter.

Moments later, unbidden, but obviously welcomed by Grace, Loretta joined me in taking the other nipple into her mouth and sucking, soon there was only a gurgling and sucking and moaning to be heard in the semidarkness of the backseat.

“Oh, Christ that---that’s wonderful you guys!” Grace gasped and then resumed her squirming and rubbing away at my dick.

Now I realize looking back that a zillion thoughts, mostly incoherent flashed through my brain during this time. But only one of which caught my attention and remained with me.

They had done this before---maybe with some guy, or maybe with each other, but they had done this and probably more ... before.

I wasn’t about to question them about it, they kept me too busy for that. Grace and I continued squirming and rubbing against one another. Loretta and I went at her tits until Grace was pushing us away, moaning, “You’re making them sore!”

We were all breathing heavily and moaning. Loretta had a hand between her legs rubbing surreptitiously if that were possible in the backseat of a car with two other people.

And this is when the fireworks really began.

Even though she was sort of twisted away from me, Loretta’s closest arm reached out and touched my thigh. She rested her hand there, and I could feel the burning of her palm against my skin. She squeezed my leg, inches away from my hardon.

“Why don’t you open your blouse Loretta?” Grace teased, interrupting whatever Loretta intended to do there.

“You know why, Grace,” my cousin replied angrily.

“But you did play with my nippies; c’mon, let us play with yours. Besides, I know you’ll love it!”

Loretta finally relented, and when there was only a button or two remaining I caught my first glimpse of nipple. It was already stiff and longing to be mistreated by our mouths and teeth.

Despite the fact that Grace’s ripe breasts were still quivering in front of me, my eyes were riveted on Loretta’s tiny buds spiked by two taut half inch nipples.

“Oh look, Johnny can see them. They aren’t as small as you think Loretta. Give him a taste,” Grace laughed, but it wasn’t derisive, it was wanton lust, for she added, “Maybe he’ll make you cum.”

“Go on, Johnny, see if you can get her off that way,” she implored with eyes that almost glowed in the semi-darkness of the rear of the car.

Unlike Grace, Loretta, while still flat-chested, had large areola with small, hard button-like nipples in the center of each and I could take the entirety of each breast into my mouth, and did. As it happened, about three minutes after I started dining on Loretta’s tits she was moaning incoherently and I started rubbing her pussy through her panties.

Grace noticed and wanting to maintain control of what we were all doing, called out, “Sooooo, why don’t we all get naked?”

Basically that meant me, as both girls were bare-chested with only skirts and panties still on.

I was, of course, as hard as a rock, and sticking straight up in the air. Well, almost straight up, my Chinos were still zipped, but there was a bulge that left nothing to the imagination.

No one objected and after a flourish of arms and legs divesting our meager garments, we were all starker’s. There was enough light from the screen to see Grace’s red haired cunt when she opened her legs and said, “Let me see you and Loretta kiss, Johnny.”

That was easy enough, and when Loretta’s tongue began swishing round my teeth, Grace cooed sexily, “Touch her cooze, Johnny, finger her until she cums why don’t you?”

I had a finger at my cousin’s entrance as soon as the words left her mouth. Loretta was sopping wet between her legs and I quickly added a second finger and pumped faster.

She moaned with satisfaction, and once again I had to wonder if they’d worked this out in advance.

Grace had two hands on my cock jerking me off. I remember she spat on it for lubrication and I had to warn her off before I came.

I was still nursing on Loretta’s taut nipples when Grace got up on her knees and straddled me again, using one hand on the back of the seat for balance, she slowly and deliberately swung her breasts just above my face. And like a fish darting after the worm dangling in front of it, I abandoned Loretta and went after Grace’s alluring conical masses swaying before me.

Grace later said that I damn near inhaled them, but I know that my jaw was somewhat tired and I chewed gently while squeezing the soft flesh I couldn’t fit into my mouth. Her body reacted as it had the previous week when we fucked at her parent’s apartment, trembling as her pelvis ground against my cock which was now lying straight up against her belly. Her hands were all over my chest, paying particular attention to my nipples.

“I could cum from you sucking them, Johnny,” Grace husked into my ear. “But I really want you to fuck me again. Last week ... last week was something I can’t stop thinking about.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.