10 October 2008
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan and Paul were lying on different beds when Susan, Rita, and Andrew entered the room. “Look who we found!” Susan smiled, escorting Andrew to him. Dan looked at the handsome boy who would soon fuck his girl. He glanced at his crotch; the outline of his cock was plain to see.

“I must say I was surprised when Susan and Rita showed up at Chandlers. I’ve had a few women offer to meet me after work but never showed.” Andrew said he was unable to avoid seeing Dan’s naked body and accepting his handshake.

“Thank you, honey, for Andrew; I owe you a good fuck,” Susan said, kissing Dan. She wrinkled her brow after her kiss. “I smell cum on your breath.”

Dan laughed lightly. “While you and Rita were gone to get Andrew, Paul and I gave each other a blow job.”

“What? You gave the other a blow job and didn’t let Rita and I watch? Now you’ll have to give each other another one so we can see it,” she mildly protested, kissing him again.

“I think the video camera was still on and recorded it all for you.”


Susan and Rita cuddled with Andrew and alternated kisses with him and each other. They lipped the halter of their dresses over their heads, letting it fall to the floor. He smiled, admiring the two married women he was about to fuck in front of their husbands. He leaned over, caressed, and kissed a breast on each one.

The girls quickly had Andrew naked. His athletic physique was tall and lean, with a defined droop to his soft cock. The girls knelt and took turns sucking his cock to life. Paul moved to sit beside Dan as the girls showed off his hard cock.

“Andrew, do you think you’re man enough to take on two horny wives?” Paul joked.

“This won’t be the first time I’ve done two women at the same time,” he smiled confidently. “Though it’s the first time fucking two customers from the restaurant.”

“Then we’ll enjoy watching you in action,” Dan motioned with his hand.

Andrew had the girls lay side by side and crawl up between Susan’s legs. As he began to eat her pussy, they embraced sharing kisses and fondling each other’s breasts. He turned his attention to Rita’s bush and soon had her moaning, wanting his cock. Susan moved on the bed and looked directly at Dan as her mouth gave Andrew’s cock renewed hardness.

She urged him onto his back, straddled his thighs, and guided his hard seven inches to the wet opening of her hole. She sighed softly as she impaled herself on his stiff rod and began to fuck her stud. Rita went to her knees over his head, and pulling her closer, he began to eat her pussy.

Dan and Paul smiled at the threesome taking place with their wives and began to stroke the others cocks.

“I enjoy feeling your cock, but there are two mouths not being used,” Paul mentioned.

Paul stood on the bed, offering his cock to Susan’s mouth. She managed to suck on it as she rode her stud’s cock. Dan was able to partially kneel, offering his cock to Rita’s mouth.

“If there’s such a thing as a fivesome, we’re doing it!” Dan remarked, and they laughed.

Susan and Rita managed to breathe and let out muffled moans of delight as they were pleased by Andrew. Dan was the first to cum emptying several new drops of cream into Rita’s mouth. Paul followed a minute later, and the men resumed sitting on the other bed watching their private sex show.

Rita’s continued sitting on Andrew’s face made it difficult for him to breathe. He motioned her off and turned Susan onto her back. She sucked a moment on his cock before he buried it to his balls inside her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.