10 October 2008 - Cover

10 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan led the way into their room, with Rita noticing the video camera attached to the tripod. “Earlier, we had some fun filming us having sex,” Susan justified.

“You can record us swapping partners,” Rita quickly suggested.

“Okay, Dan, you should put in a new videotape,” she said, fearing Rita might accidentally see her with Tim and Jason.

“Paul and I have made plenty of sex movies with just us or at our swinger parties and have downloaded them to several porn sites.”

“Aren’t you afraid of someone recognizing you?” Susan asked.

“Not really. The odds of it are remote, and if someone does notice me, they’ll finally see me naked and in action,” she joked.

Dan placed a new tape in the camera and trained on an angle to centre on both beds.

“Susan, since this is your first time with another man, would you still prefer to be here with Dan and me or use our room?” Rita asked.

“I know there’ll be an element of jealousy, but I’d rather see Dan fucking you than hear it.”

“That is fine with us.”

Susan started the camera recording, then stood beside Rita, receiving kisses from their new lovers. The halter of their dress was slipped over the head, and their dress fell effortlessly to the floor. The girls made their man naked, and Viagra was beginning to take effect. Susan watched as Rita went to her knees and began sucking on Dan’s cock. She did the same, taking Paul’s into her mouth.

Dan smiled at Rita as her talented tongue brought his cock to life, then looked at Susan sucking on Paul’s, making it rock hard. Paul looked at the hard cock that would soon fuck his wife and, surprising Dan, knelt and began sucking on it for a few strokes. He felt obligated and returned the pleasure to Paul.

“Okay, you two, you can give the other a blow job later on. Right now, your cum belongs in the other wife’s pussy,” Rita remarked, guiding Dan onto the nearest bed.


Rita straddled Dan’s groin and, pinning his wrists to the bed above his head, attacked his mouth with hungry kisses. She rubbed her separating pussy lips against his semi-hard cock, needing him inside her.

“When Rita wants a certain cock, no man is safe,” Paul joked. He took Susan in his arms, his cock stabbing her just above her pussy. She accepted his embrace, her breasts flattening to his chest. They began to kiss, and her lips remained locked. He guided her onto the other bed.

Susan looked at her new lover, bending her knees instinctively to accept his cock. They continued kissing, her breaths escaping through her nose. She could feel his cock poking at her, wanting into its new home, and she reached to guide it into her.

“I will in a few minutes,” he said softly. She felt him begin to explore her body with soft kisses and tender hands. She was his completely, and she let him do whatever he wanted to her.

Susan had to watch her new lover trace his tongue over her body. She brushed her fingers through his hair as she offered her breasts to his lips. Going further, her body reacted as if tickled by him nibbling on her protruding ribs. Around her navel, he continued to her mound, her slit glistening with excited moisture. He teased her, kissing all around her hole, until she forced his mouth against her.

“Uhhh,” she sighed as his tongue and fingers explored her.


Dan was torn between wanting to please Rita and watching Paul seduce Susan. Lying lightly on top of Rita, his tongue and hands made a similar discovery about his lover’s body. He kneaded her soft globes, pressing them together close enough to suck on both nipples. Her legs bent at the knee to keep her lover in place as his lips and tongue went lower.

Rita wanted Dan now and didn’t let him tease her. Her back arched in delight as she pressed his mouth against her, and the tip of his tongue excited her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.