10 October 2008 - Cover

10 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Rita placed her arms around Dan’s neck, moulding her body to his. She looked into his hazel-green eyes and kissed him lightly on the lips.

“Since we’re both celebrating our anniversary, it’s only fitting to give each other a nice gift. It’s been said that variety is the spice of life. Paul and I enjoy a very spicy marriage. You can put your hands on me where you like.”

Dan looked towards the tables, trying to find Paul and Susan. “You don’t have to worry about Susan. My Paul will be good to her, and we’ll be with them to watch their sexy fun.”

“Paul is going to fuck my Susan?” He asked, pretending to be surprised.

“Yes, he is, and you’re going to fuck me!” Dan looked at Rita, and she kissed him.

“I’ve got a feeling this isn’t the first time you and Paul have selected a couple to switch partners with.”

“You’re right; we have done this before, many times. We live in Kingston and belong to a swingers group. We’re staying here at the hotel, and after our sexy dinner, we came here to see if we could find a couple that was attractive to us. Susan looked so desirable in her sexy dress, and we saw you both kissing, your hand inside her dress feeling her tit and between her legs, before we approached you. We could tell you weren’t afraid to have sexy fun in public, and we’re the same way.”

“Having sex with other people hasn’t hurt your marriage?”

“We were hesitant at first to try it, but we found that once we’d fucked with someone else, we relived it in bed and had great sex. You’re obviously interested in me, looking at my pussy and I think we’d have a good time in bed.”

“Now enough talk and more action. If you do something to me that I don’t like, I’ll tell you.” Rita took his hand and guided it into her dress to feel her left tit and the other under the short hem of her dress. “I can tell you want to fuck me just as much as I want you; you’re cock is quite hard,” she smiled, judging its length.

“Susan likes to tease me by having my cock out of my underwear and getting me hard to show off the outline of my cock to women.”

“Hmm, she is more of a sexy devil than I expected; now why haven’t I thought of doing that to Paul? He has a nice seven-inch cock, and can he ever fuck! I guess you don’t exactly want to hear how good a fucker he is.”

“Susan has no complaints about my six inches pleasing her.”

“And I look forward to finding out firsthand.”


Dan and Rita were oblivious to the beat of the song, not realizing another slow one had begun. “You don’t have to be so tame with me. I am the woman you desire to fuck, and I want you and expect you to show the others what your intentions are.”

He turned his upper body slightly away from her and slid the material of her dress aside to reveal her bare breast. His palm caressed it, feeling its full weight and rubbing her nipple. His left hand went under her short hem to smooth over her flexing ass cheeks. She offered her lips to him, and she was now his.

The song ended, and they walked hand in hand towards their table. Dan was looking for Susan before she came into his view. He saw her in Paul’s embrace, kissing. He had one arm around her, fondling her bare left tit, while the other was obviously fingering her pussy, and her free hand was rubbing his crotch.

 Rita stopped him short of being spotted. “Don’t they look so beautiful together? See how she reacts to his finger inside her pussy and how much she needs him to fuck her? I also enjoy being with women and certainly am going to taste her pussy either before or after Paul has fucked her.”

“Susan has never been with another woman,” he mentioned. “I would love to watch you and her eating each other’s pussy!”

“Most men do!” She teased him.

Rita led him to the horny couple. Susan’s eyes were half closed with lust, enjoying Paul’s fingers in her pussy. He smiled at Rita and Dan, watching him please his new lover.

“Isn’t that a beautiful sight?” Rita remarked.

Susan was jolted back to reality after seeing Dan look at her with Paul. She stood and quickly moved the few steps to embrace him. “Tell me, Dan, that it’s alright that we do this! I love you, but I don’t want to hurt you. You got me started, and now Paul has made me so fucking horny!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.