10 October 2008
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Susan kissed Dan then stood, her breast slipping back into her dress, and walked towards the men. Five pairs of eyes had her stripped naked and already fucking her.

“Hi boys, I hope you’ve been enjoying the show that my husband and I have been giving you. Today is our fifteenth wedding anniversary, and to celebrate our sexy marriage, his gift to me is giving fifteen men a blow job.”

“You have a very thoughtful husband!” One said, who appeared to be the leader of the group. “Why don’t you take a seat on my lap, and we’ll talk about the first thing that pops up?” He joked about the old and stupid pickup line.

“I want to feel like I’m sitting on a cucumber, not a string bean,” she countered, and they laughed, except him. “Sorry boys, just blow jobs tonight. I want you to sit with us one at a time because my husband loves to watch me swallow different men’s cum!”

“I wish my wife was so willing like you are,” another said.

“What can I say? I’m a happily married slut who loves cum, either swallowed or fucked into me! I’ll take you first,” she smiled, taking the closest to her.


There were no introductions as Susan sat her first one down, knelt, revealed his cock, and began sucking. He gave a big grin to his buddies, giving them thumbs up as he felt his cock grow hard. Susan looked directly at Dan as he recorded on his cell phone her sucking on her stranger’s cock, and he did the same.

There were about two minutes of good sucking, and he warned her he was about to cum. Her mouth open, the cameras recorded him grunting his cum onto her tongue, then swallowing. Then she sucked hard to drain his cock of cum. Susan stood and, leaning close, offered her cum-scented lips to her stranger. He turned his head away, so she presented them to Dan. Most of the man wrinkled his nose in disgust as the husband tasted the cum from another man on his wife’s lips.

Susan went on to repeat the same routine four more times, each guy refusing a kiss from her while Dan quickly accepted remnants of their cum on her lips and tongue.


“I need to rest for a while,” she exhaled, kissing Dan, then finishing her drink. “It really turns me on that you love the smell and taste of a man’s cum on my breath.”

“I’m used to it, having several wives who love sucking off cock in public.”

Susan took his hand, leading him to the dance floor for a slow song. “I need you, Dan. I need you to fuck me! Feel how wet you’ve made my pussy!” She sensually whispered in his ear, guiding his hand between her legs.

“I will fuck you soon, but you have ten more blow jobs to give,” he smiled.

The song ended, and Susan escorted him back to their seat. They looked at the men at several other tables, waiting for the waitress to come by for another drink order. Susan kept his hand busy between her legs, and he smiled each time he made her body jolt from exciting her clit.

“You are so bad, and I love it!” She grinned, kissing him.


The bar was beginning to fill up with more people out for a good night of fun. Dan and Susan would smile politely, acknowledging those who would walk by, and then a couple approached them.

“Excuse us, do you mind if we join you?” The man asked, holding a woman’s hand. Susan and the woman instantly noticed they were wearing the exact same dress.

“Of course you can,” Dan said, standing to greet them and offering his hand. They introduced themselves as Paul and Rita. As they sat, Dan thought it odd that they’d pick their table to choose from since there were several others nearby that were still empty.

“I can see that we have the same taste in sexy dresses,” Rita commented, looking at Susan’s revealing cleavage and short hem. “I love wearing sexy dresses for Paul and other men, of course,” she smiled at Dan.

Rita adjusted her sitting pose so that she was facing more towards Susan and Dan. She placed Paul’s’ hand on her leg, his fingertips touching the non-existent hem of her dress.

It was natural to be curious about the other couple, and their eyes politely inspected the other’s spouse.

Susan noticed that Paul’s body was similar to Dan’s, though a little taller. Dan eyed Rita’s figure; her breasts were definitely larger and barely contained in her dress. If he had to guess, she was the same height as Susan, at five-foot-five, and maybe twenty pounds heavier than her 110. Paul appreciated Susan’s smaller figure in the same dress.


“Are those your panties on the table?” Rita asked, noticing the crumpled cloth with the stained crotch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.