10 October 2008
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Susan smiled at Dan, holding hands as they walked the ceramic floors of the Convention Centre. “There is something about a beautiful, sensual-looking woman in a very revealing little black dress,” he complimented.

“And a handsome, well-dressed man to show off to the woman,” she grinned. “See how much the outline of your cock shows when it’s out of your underwear?” She commented, stopping by a store window and smoothing a hand over his obvious bulge.

Most eyes turned her way as Dan’s hand to the small of her bare back motioned her through Barney’s Bar. “I thought it would be more crowded than it is,” she mentioned of the half-filled room.

“It’s still early for most people, and the action doesn’t really pick up until around eleven, and tonight they don’t close until two in the morning.”

Dan paused by a corner wall. “So, are you ready to become my very horny, very slutty wife?”

“I sure am! Where were you before I met Matt? My marriage to you would likely be quite different.” Her eyes sparkled with love and lust for him.

“If you and Matt ever divorce, you know where I live, but I’m limiting myself to three wives, not four,” he joked.

“Karen, Wendy, and Tina, I presume?” She smiled, pressing a breast against his chest.

“Yes.”

“I’d be happy to be your girlfriend, lover, and mistress to keep you and your girls satisfied,” she grinned.

“The girls would likely have you in bed more often than I could.”

“I could handle that kind of loving and relationship. I could be a mistress to the whole family! They would have me primed for you to fuck. As your slutty wife, what shall we do for now until we’re with Andrew?”

“We’re celebrating our fifteenth anniversary; why not give fifteen lucky guys a blow job?”

“Fifteen blow jobs? I’ve only done three, Alex, Brad, and Jake, and you want me to do fifteen?” She cried in a hoarse whisper.

“Don’t you think you’re a slutty enough wife to let me see you swallow fifteen times?”

“You definitely are a good husband; no wonder your wives love you so much!”


Susan took his hand, leading the way towards the far corner of the bar. She smiled back at those men, taking in her figure in her revealing dress. She found a suitable table and sat, so she was facing a number of men seated at the table next to them.

Dan ordered drinks for them, and Susan cuddled close to her lover. Her pose relaxed, and curious eyes were drawn to her white panties showing under her short hem. Her left hand rested high on his right leg, while his right behind her back teased the coverage of her right breast.

They toasted to their successful night, then she led him to the dance floor. As in the Constellation, her dance moves drew many interested eyes in Barney’s Bar. Her upper body was swaying to the rock beat, and her right nipple eventually slipped into view. She smiled at Dan, looking at her hardened bud, and turned slightly to let other men see it too.

“I always love being in your arms during a slow song,” she sighed, pressing her breasts against him.

“And in the arms of other men too.”

“Naturally, after all, I am your sensually beautiful, horny, slutty wife!” She grinned, her eyes sparkling.

“And so you are!”

Dan held her close as they moved in a slow circle. His hand smoothed over the bare skin on her lower back, then slid down to the short hem. He lifted it a few inches and rubbed her ass cheek and across her panties.

“I love your hand on my ass while we dance,” she sighed, kissing the base of his neck. Next, he slid his hand inside her panties to feel the flexing of her ass cheek to the music. He turned her so the men could see his hand inside her panties rubbing her ass.

The song ended, and Susan escorted them back to their table. She had him sit and make his lap her seat. Facing the men at the next table, her pose relaxed to reveal her panties to them. They sipped their drinks, then began to kiss. At first, a few small touches grew into long, passionate kisses. She moaned softly in approval as his hand began to explore her front.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.