10 October 2008
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan stood, kissed Susan, and walked towards the washroom. He stopped by the corner of the hallway and looked back. She took a sip of her drink, crossed her legs to swing to the beat of the music, then teasingly slowly uncrossed them. She smoothed her hand high on her inner thigh while the other patted the table to the strong beat.

Another sip, and she could see the two men talking, then the one on the left stood and approached her. The one she preferred of the two was making his move, and she looked to judge the bulge in his crotch.

“Hi, I’m Tim. I noticed you like the music and wondered if you’d like to dance.”

“Hi Tim, I’m Susan; I’d love to dance!” She smiled, taking his hand. As they passed his friend, he gave him the thumbs-up sign and a big smile.

She began moving her sensual-looking body to the hard beat, enjoying his eyes on her. Again, her moves made the material of her dress almost reveal one nipple or the other. She smiled, feeling so sexy, and wasn’t going to cover her nipple should it slip into view.

The song was followed by a slow one. She hesitated to let his arms embrace her, then remembered their objective. Her breasts pressed against his chest, and she felt his hands low on her hips.

“I hope my husband doesn’t mind. He would be furious with me in the arms of another man.”

“Is he that controlling?”

“Not in the slightest. He would be upset if he wasn’t here to watch us.”

“You can hold me a little tighter; I may bend over, but I won’t break,” she joked. She felt his wandering hands move from the small of her bare back to her ass cheeks. His knee would press against her mound, causing a nice feeling in her pussy.

“Tim looked at his friend, making a goofy face about having this hot-looking chic in his arms.

The song ended, and he walked her back to his table. “This is my friend, Jason,” Tim introduced. She smiled, taking his handshake and feeling Tim’s hand rubbing the small of her bare back.


“Would you care to join us?” Jason asked.

“I don’t mind, but I would prefer us at my table.”

Tim and Jason picked up their glasses and followed her, quietly commenting on her figure, the chances of possibly fucking her, and high-fiving each other.

She sat with them on each side, and they pulled their chairs closer. Susan exaggerated the crossing of her legs, the hem on the verge of revealing her pussy. They eyed her breasts, mostly exposed by the style of her dress.

“Who is that guy with you?” Tim questioned.

“Dan is my husband. We’re out celebrating our fifteenth wedding anniversary.”

“Congratulations! He’s a very lucky guy to have such a beautiful-looking wife.”

“He thinks so too,” she smiled, taking a sip of her drink.

“I like your dress; it’s very sexy,” Jason complimented.

“Thank you, or do you mean what’s inside my dress?” She beamed a hand lightly to his knee. “I love wearing sexy dresses for Dan; he’s such a good husband to me.”

“Yes, that too.” Tim’s eyes widened.

Susan sipped her drink, stealing glances at Tim and Jason. Tim was about Dan’s size in height and weight, though possibly in his early thirties with short hair, likely military. Jason had lengthened hair, was about the same age, and both looked trim.

She felt a warmness growing between her legs as one enjoyed the side profile of her mostly exposed breasts and the other tried to see the dark space under her short hem.


Dan walked around the corner wall and smiled, seeing the same two men she mentioned now sitting with her.

Susan’s pose changed as she noticed Dan approaching. She uncrossed her slender legs, giving Tim a brief flash of her bare pussy and stood to acknowledge his arrival.

“Hi honey, I hope you don’t mind if we have company. This is Tim and Jason,” she motioned with her hand. She kissed him on the lips, with Tim and Jason looking at the closeness of her short hem. “I had a dance with Tim while you were in the washroom, and I owe Jason a dance too,” she said, wanting to share herself with them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.