10 October 2008 - Cover

10 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan and Susan had to put a halt to their finger-exploring to enjoy their delicious meal. Andrew returned several times to check on how they were doing, each time fingering her pussy.

“I can definitely see the outline of your cock, especially when it’s hard,” she remarked.

“I had better leave my cock in my pants, or else you’ll make me cum in your hand.”

“The chicken was delicious!” Dan praised, downing the last of the white wine in his glass.

“Would you like anything for dessert?” Andrew asked.

“Yes, I do. More of your cock!” Susan smiled, revealing it to them again.

A squeeze from the base to the head caused a large bead of clear to pop out. His body reacted as her thumb spread it around the mushroom-shaped head.

“Andrew, please kneel on the bench beside me,” she requested. He hesitated a moment, and she urged him, pulling gently on his cock. “Dan is going to give you a good tip for your excellent service, and I’m going to give you my own personal tip for treating us so well.”

Susan turned slightly, leaned closer, and licked the head of his cock. Another squeeze urged out more juice, and her tongue swirled it around the sensitive head. Andrew looked in all directions in fright, then down as she began to suck it into her mouth.

“Oh, fuck!” He sighed as the warmth of her mouth caressed the shaft of his growing cock. Dan took his hand from her tit and, taking out his camera, started to record Susan’s blow job on Andrew.

Susan moaned her increasing pleasure at sucking on her young stud’s cock while Dan resumed fingering her pussy and fondling her right tit. He watched intently as she teased them with her cock-sucking skills.

Andrew looked around the view he had from their table, partly obscured for privacy. He placed his hand on her head, feeling its movements on his cock. He had to control his urge to moan about how good it felt.

“Let me know when you’re about to cum; my husband likes watching guys cum in my mouth, and I swallow.”

“Okay!” He said it quietly. “Wow, what a marriage you two have!”

“Happy, healthy, and full of lots of great sex!” She praised him, pausing a moment to kiss Dan and take a short sip of her drink.

Susan’s body reacted to Dan’s fingers exciting her clit and resuming Andrew’s cock in her mouth, she snorted and panted a strong cum through her nose. “I fucking love you!” She sighed, kissed Dan, and returned to her stud’s cock.

She had to control her own enthusiasm, wanting all of him down her throat. “I’m getting close!” He stated it in a hoarse whisper. Susan used only her hand and opened her mouth for her prize. Andrew had to cover his mouth as his cock erupted. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, umph, uhhh!” He sighed.

Susan continued to milk his cock, several smaller spurts hitting her cheek. Andrew saw his white cream pool on the curve of her tongue. She turned to Dan so he could record the evidence and gave him a look he’d never seen. Swallowing, but with his cum still on her tongue, she leaned forward, offering her lips to him.

“Oh, my, fuck!” Andrew expressed this as Dan kissed Susan’s cum-filled mouth. His tongue explored her tongue, gathering Andrew’s cum in his. Lips pressed together, and they both swallowed.

“That was fucking unbelievable! I will definitely meet you both after I’m done with work.”

“That’s good to hear. We’re in room 669, and if we don’t meet you in the lobby by 11:00, Dan will come and get you. We’re going dancing at a few bars here in the Centre and of course I’ll be checking out the men to have some sexy fun with to celebrate our anniversary,” she smiled.

Dan looked at Andrew’s cock, still being stroked by Susan. Several more drops had leaked out, running down her wrist. Had they been somewhere more private, he would have gladly sucked on his cock if Susan had asked him.


Susan and Andrew both let out a sigh of satisfaction. His cock was shrinking to its normal size; he returned it to his pants, but out of his underwear, and pulled up his zipper.

“I hate to leave, but I must get your bill; there is another reservation soon for this table.”

“You’ll likely have to wipe down the seat from my leaking cum juices,” she smiled.

Andrew soon returned with the bill, and Dan added a fifty-dollar tip to the total. Andrew never acknowledged Dan from their previous meeting and wondered if he truly forgot about their arrangement. Susan slipped her tits back into her dress and tried to look presentable. They stood, and she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“I can hardly wait for you to fuck me!” She whispered. “And try not to jerk off; I want all your cum in my pussy and down my throat!”


“Wow, so much for acting shy to find yourself a fucker!” He teased her outside the restaurant.

“Thank you, Dan; that was so much fun with Andrew. He was a good warm-up for finding my first fuck of the evening.”

“You’re quite welcome. It was arousing watching you give Andrew his blow job. Now we’ll have to keep an eye on the time so we don’t stand him up on your fuck date.”

“Good idea. Regardless of what we do now, I definitely want that gorgeous teen hunk between my legs!” She smiled, embracing him.

“Spoken like a truly slutty wife,” he teased, placing a hand under her short hem onto her bare ass. “Let’s try the Constellation bar and check out the action.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.