10 October 2008 - Cover

10 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Andrew approached his customers carrying two bottles of house wine, noticing they were kissing in a lover’s embrace. It wasn’t uncommon for him to see such displays of affection in the restaurant, usually once the wife had several drinks of wine in her.

His eyes grew wider, and he stood silently by their table when he observed Dan’s fingers fucking Susan’s exposed pussy. Susan detected Andrew’s presence and guided Dan’s hand inside her dress to caress her right tit.

“Excuse me, I brought you your wine,” he said, hating to interrupt the sexual display.

“I’m sorry, we sort of got carried away having some sexy fun. Fifteen years of marriage, and I feel like we’re still on our honeymoon, fucking our brains out,” she boldly remarked.

“No need to apologize to me,” he said, smiling a glance at her pussy and placing the wine on the table.

“I bet you have seen all sorts of sexy stuff happen in here.”

“Apparently not enough,” he joked.

“Then you wouldn’t mind if my husband continued to finger my pussy?”

“Not at all!” He gazed as Dan resumed pleasing Susan’s moistening hole. “I’ll pour your wine for you,” he offered. He twisted the cork, and it popped off under control.

“I hope you’ll pop your cork inside my pussy later tonight, honey,” she smiled, kissing Dan.

“You know I will!” He smiled, kissing her cheek.

Andrew poured each half of a glass, and they sampled the wine.

“Have you seen a pussy fingered in here before?” Suzan asked, looking at Andrew’s crotch.

“I have seen a woman flash her pussy to me a few times, but this is the first time I’ve seen one fingered.”

“How about a woman’s tits?” She asked, cuddling more against Dan with his right arm behind her. He took her hint, and his fingers pulled the material aside to reveal first her nipple, then her full breast.

“I’ve had a few women lean the right way to let me see down their blouse or top at their breasts and nipples, but not like your husband just did for me.”

“I bet none of them have offered you a feel of their pussy or tit.”

“No, they haven’t,” he replied, his eyes going from Dan fingering her pussy to her exposed breast.

“Andrew, would you like to finger my pussy?” She gave him a wicked smile. Dan removed his left fingers, and she placed her left hand close to her pussy. “I’ll let you touch my pussy and so will my husband. He likes to watch other men touch me,” she hinted.

Susan took his left hand, guiding it down to her hairless flesh. “Feel how wet my husband is making my pussy for fucking!” She said this, prompting several fingers to enter her. “Mmm, that feels nice, Andrew,” she sighed, quickly kissing his cheek. “Please feel my tit too.” She smiled as the other hand fondled her full breast.


Andrew straightened up, and Susan noticed the change in the size of the bulge in his crotch. “Have you decided on your menu choice?”

“Yes, I’d like a full course serving of you, raw!” She boldly expressed it, and they laughed.

“I’m not sure if I can be on your menu,” he grinned.

“You’re definitely on mine! What would you suggest, Andrew, chicken or steak?”

“The chicken breast is good, skinless, no bone, and all meat.”

Susan began to laugh. “A little bone is alright as long as it’s hard in the right area. Andrew, can you tell me, when is a boner all meat?”

“I don’t know.”

“When the boner is a nice, hard cock! Tell me, Andrew, I know you like tits and pussy, do you happen to like cocks too?” She boldly asked.

He hesitated to answer. “Andrew, do you like pussy and cocks?” She asked, her hand going to Dan’s thigh in hope.

“Andrew, if you like cock as well as pussy, that’s okay with us. Have you ever seen a cock here in the restaurant?”

“No, but I have seen a woman’s hand inside the guy’s pants.”

Susan adjusted her position, unzipped Dan’s fly, and revealed his cock to Andrew. “There, now you’ve seen a cock in here.” She looked at Dan’s cock, then at Andrew as she stroked him, and Andrew looked at his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.