10 October 2008 - Cover

10 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

A moment later, there was a knock at their door. Susan went to the door, peering through the peephole. “It’s someone from the hotel.”

She opened the door to him and said, “Hello.” She smiled, noticing the silver bucket, bottle, and two glasses.

“This bottle of champagne is for you and your husband,” he said.

“Dan, we got a bottle of champagne from the hotel. Please come in,” she smiled, admiring the teenage boy wearing a hotel blazer.

“Not from us, but a gift,” he replied, his eyes taking in her revealing dress. “There’s a note with it.”

“Honey, do you have a five for a tip?” she asked.

Dan opened his wallet, taking out a five-dollar bill and handing it to her. Susan’s smile widened. “He’s a handsome-looking boy. Why don’t I get our sexy evening and night off to a great start by giving him one of Karen’s tips?”

“You want to give him the five plus a blow job?” He asked in a quiet voice.

“Yes, and it should help to relax me and get me more in the mood for our fucking fun.”

“I say, go for it, and I’ll record you swallowing his cum!”


Susan went to him and handed him the five. “Thank you, ma’am,” he said, turning towards the door.

“Just a moment; I’m not through giving you your tip,” she smiled, taking him by the wrist and leading him towards the bed.

She sat on the corner of the bed and spread her legs to reveal her bare pussy to him. I’m sure that other wives have given a handsome boy such as you more than money for a tip,” she smiled, unzipping his fly.

“I’ve been lucky to have a few.”

“Then I’ll add to your list.” Susan took his soft cock out of his underwear and stroked it, kissed, and licked the head.

Dan took the note from the bucket: “Dan and Susan, happy fifteenth wedding anniversary. Love from Karen, Wendy, Tina, and the family. We hope you have a sexy celebration and find all the cock and pussy you can handle. Please bring home lots of pictures and video for us to see.”

“You’ve certainly started on the sexy fun. That was very thoughtful of them.” Dan smiled as Susan began sucking her cock to life. He opened the bottle of champagne and poured two glasses.

“Do you mind if I record my wife giving you a blow job? We’ll add it to our collection,” he asked, retrieving the video camera from his bag.

“No, no, not at all!” The boy grinned, feeling his cock grow hard.

Dan sat beside her and began recording a close-up view of her blow job. She looked straight into the camera as she sensually sucked and sucked on it. He slipped the material of her dress from around her neck, revealing her full tits to him.

“You can feel my wife’s tits if you like,” he offered, fondling the right one and immediately feeling the left one.

He offered her a glass of champagne, and they toasted. “Thank you, Dan; you’re the best husband a wife could ever want! Here’s to another fifteen more fuck-filled years of love and marriage,” she said, kissing him, then taking a good drink, feeling the bubbles tickling her throat as she swallowed. “Champagne won’t be the only liquid I swallow tonight,” she smiled at the teen boy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.