10 October 2008 - Cover

10 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan put on his suit and waited for Susan, then she came to the doorway. “Wow, look at you!” He smiled, his eyes widening. “You look absolutely stunningly beautiful and so fucking sensual!”

“Thank you; I hoped you’d approve!” She smiled, turning around to model her dress.

Susan wore a white halter-type dress that draped extremely low in front down to her stomach, almost revealing her full breasts. The material had two gold rings that attached the lower part to the halter that went over her head. Her round shoulders looked so perfect.

The material went to the bottom of her small back, and the hem was so short that a slight lean over would show the bottom of her ass cheeks.

“I went shopping with Karen, Wendy, and Tina for a dress to buy to wear for our special night. It’s the same one Tina has. I also have one in black.”

“You look absolutely amazing!” His eyes lit up as she approached him. She straddled his thighs, the material sliding up her thighs to reveal her bare pussy.

“I said to them that it looked far too low in front and way too short in the hem. Karen said that meant it was the perfect slut dress for me to wear for us. I’ll admit, I do feel rather slutty wearing it.”

“It certainly is low and short!” His arms were going around her waist.

“Feel the material; it’s so soft it feels like I’m naked.”

“It is very soft to the touch.”

“And all it takes is a little swipe to the side, and my breast is in plain view.” She moved the material to show him her semi-hard right nipple.

“I love the smell of your perfume. You smell good enough to eat.”

“That’s my plan—to be eaten and eaten,” she smiled. “It’s a blend of chocolate and vanilla scents.”

“You are going to drive the men crazy and the women so jealous!”

“I feel so sexy, so slutty in this dress.”

“Then it’s perfect for you!”


“How should we begin our evening?” She asked, her arms loosely around his neck.

“We’ll have a nice, sexy, romantic dinner where I’m sure the waitress or waiter won’t be able to take their eyes off you.”

“We could go to the Constellation Bar to start with, then maybe to Barney’s. Now about our being husband and wife, I think you look fabulous in virgin white and will likely feel nervous picking up your first guy.”

“I sure will be nervous.”

“We’ll sit and take in the crowd and dance a little. You can choose any man you like, and I’m sure you’ll know how to get him interested in you. We’ll have to rely on the conversation for you to hint you’d be interested in him and finally invite him up to our hotel room.”

“You won’t have to worry about me doing any acting; I’ll be as nervous as fuck!”

“That’s good. It’ll show you’re anxious and interested in fucking at the same time.”


“When do I wear my black dress?”

“After you’ve had your fuck and he leaves, you can clean up and put on your black one. Now you’ll go from being an innocent but curious wife wanting another man to fuck you to becoming a full-fledged slutty, whore wife who can’t keep her legs or mouth closed.”

“Hmmm, that sounds very naughty!” Her eyes widened, and she kissed him. “How do we get some pussy for me to eat?”

“I’m not sure. Wendy and I were on our honeymoon and ended up being picked up by a couple to swap partners. You’d have a better chance of landing some pussy than I would.”

“I don’t know about that! You obviously haven’t looked in the mirror lately. Maybe you’ll get a woman interested in you, and we can share her pussy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.