Distance - Cover

Distance

Copyright© 2018 by Jason Samson

Chapter 4

Zoe pushed herself up off my chest, her sweaty exhausted body quivering with exertion. Her torso arched away from me and she threw her head back, running her hands through her pink hair, her knuckles swept along like turbulence in a raging river. She stared down at into my face again, lust filling her tired eyes as her brow knotted and her mouth panted ‘oh oh oh’ in rhythm with her bucking hips. Her large perfectly round breasts bounced and her chest heaved and her sweat glistened on her lithe bronzed body. Her hands caressed down her own shoulders to her big pert nipples and started playing with them, tweaking and pulling and twisting. Other hands ran gently over my face, tracing the contour of my cheek and jaw. My nose itched. I needed to scratch my nose. I was on top of Zoe, pumping into her, feeling the heat rise from her chest, watching her blonde hair blow in the breeze. My hand reached up and scratched my nose. The sun was in my eyes. Slowly I began to wake.

Zoe’s face was poking over the edge, grinning at me from her bed beside and above me. Her eye lashes fluttered, her big doe eyes greeting me warmly. Her blonde hair had a hint of blue in it. “Good morning, Twain” she said quietly, wide awake “Have you slept well?”

My mind was full of panic; had I said anything out loud, was I panting, bucking, sweating, ejaculating? Did she see my erection? I patted down my covers, trying to check everything was discrete and in order. I could feel the heat in my cheeks. My body was sweaty. Nothing but my face and arms seemed to be exposed. I was scared, but had no immediate proof I’d been rumbled. Until:

“You look pleased to see me” Zoe’s eyes looked at me playfully, then glanced back down at my groin. I looked up. It was very obvious. I was already as red as could be and I couldn’t get any redder, but I could feel the embarrassment notch up to maximum inside my head. Zoe giggled. Did she know boys got that way most mornings? Did she suspect that this morning it was mostly caused by a healthy dose of vivid Zoe dreaming? “Eh, Twain, in that dream of yours, do we have any condoms left?”

Leaving me flustered, Zoe rolled over out of sight. Then just her arm reappeared, gracefully unfolding over the side of the bed like the neck of a swan and beckoning me with a rolling index finger “come up here for a bit Twain”

I sat up gingerly, embarrassment still flooding my mind. Zoe had moved right over, clearing a space for me on her narrow little bed. I carefully hopped from my bed to hers, keeping my legs bent in the sitting position so as not to stand up and expose the extent of my erection. I quickly got under her duvet with her. She was pressed against the wall on the far side of her bed, occupying as tiny a sliver of space as its possible to occupy, and we weren’t touching. All I could see was her face, poking out of the top of the duvet, smiling mischievously at me. There was a few seconds of silence, our eyes scanning each other, trying to gauge each other’s intent.

“How do you want to lay?” I asked.

“Stay still and I’ll come to you” she instructed. Then she gently lent over towards me and, without any part of her torso touching mine, reached out her hand towards me. She slowly traced down the side of my face, from my eyes down my jaw to my chin. It was a familiar sensation. It was just like in my dream! Had Zoe been caressing me when I slept? Her eyes were smouldering.

“I want to kiss you” I said weakly.

kiss you” I said weakly.

“I want to kiss you too Twain” she had the softest kindest voice. “I’ve wanted to kiss you for years”

eyes tracing every feature, every millimetre of the surface, probing deep into the reflections in her eyes. She is so beautiful. I was lost.

She caressed me gently. I just laid still, beside her, my head turned to gaze longingly lovingly at her, my eyes tracing the inquisitive arch of her eyebrows, the high cheekbones, the dainty pointy jaw, the patterns joining the dots of her freckles across her nose. Her eyes returned the warmth and intimacy.

This felt unreal. How could this be happening? The old Zoe seemed so two-dimensional, all cold calculating distance; the new Zoe so full of warmth and talents and artistic tendencies and romantic needs.

“About this kiss you’ve been wanting for years...” I reminded her.

“Yes, we have to graduate to kissing,” she replied sultrily, tracing the outline of my lips, “and then escalate to cuddling,” she was running her finger tip down my chin towards my adam’s apple. I swallowed instinctively.

Her hand carried on south, ducking under the duvet “and full steam ahead to full genital-on-genital contact!”. Her finger trailed off as it reached the top of my tensed tummy and she started convulsing with giggles. “Your face!” she teased, “You should see your face!”. Her playfulness was infectious and I cracked a grin and relaxed slightly.

“Now, where were we?” she tried to compose herself.

“My turn” I took advantage of the lull to assert myself, feeling a new confidence in our intimacy. Zoe rolled over onto her back and stared carefully at the ceiling. Impatient, she glanced sideways at me “come on, hurry up!”

I wasn’t sure how far she was daring me to go. I gently reached over and stroked her chin and cheek with a quick swipe. She was braced, expecting it, and kept still. But I could see her brow furrow and that her teeth were clenched. She really was fighting to keep still.

I hunched up on my elbow to look at her. Her eyes quickly flicked towards me and the corners of her mouth twisted upwards slightly in a suppressed grin, and then she resumed the staring-dead-ahead position again.

Instinctively I lent over her and hovered with my mouth over hers, just a fraction of a millimetre air-gap between our lips. Our faces were so close that, as my eyes were closed, I could sense her nearness, feel it almost, feel the warm breath on me. Then I felt it. She was gently raising herself to meet me. Our lips touched. Instantly there was an electric shock making us jump apart.

Romantic fiction is bound to be full of ‘sparks’ and ‘fireworks’ on the first kiss. I think actually this was real genuine static electricity though. We actually had a genuine spark arcing between us.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.