The Secret to Success - Cover

The Secret to Success

Copyright© 2018 by Abenlog

Chapter 6: The Interview

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Interview - A story of love, adventure and BDSM following Stephen Thompson, a self-made business man, and Sylvia Rhodes, a university student who wants nothing more than to build a career as an architect.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Safe Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

In comparison to Friday night, the rest of Sylvia’s weekend was tame. She spent most of it studying, with frequent breaks to procrastinate and watch Netflix. By the time Monday came around, she had no choice but to force herself into the library after classes in hopes of catching up. That all went to shit when she received the email.


FROM: Trish Harper <tharper@pinnacleholdings.com>

CC: Stephen Thompson <sthompson@pinnacleholdings.com>

SUBJECT: Interview for Internship


Good Afternoon Ms. Rhodes,

I am pleased to inform you that you are part of our short-list of candidates for the internship position. To this effect, we would like to schedule an interview at our office as the final step in the process for selecting our candidate. I know better than most that your finals are approaching, so the interview will be brief. Please call me at the number below to schedule a time.

Best,

Trish Harper

Sylvia read it through again. And again. She caught herself holding her breath and exhaled deeply before tapping on the number. Cynthia walked in as the second ring trilled through the handset. “Who are you calling?” Cynthia asked curiously. Sylvia held up a finger in response, just as the line was answered. “Good afternoon, this is Sylvia Rhodes. I received an email asking to schedule a time for an interview. Uh-huh. If it’s a short interview, I could come by later today? Say, five o clock? Oh, perfect! Yes, I’ll be there at five. Thanks so much!” Sylvia hung up the phone, still unsure of exactly what was going on looked up at Cynthia, who had already surmised what was going on.

“They chose you? Over me? You didn’t even want the internship!!” Cynthia said in a harsh whisper. Her eyes were practically slits, the anger plain across her pretty face. Cynthia turned and left, before Sylvia couldn’t even say a word. Not even thirty seconds in, and I’m already losing my best friend, she thought, before reminding herself that she did nothing wrong. With a sigh, she began packing her things, knowing it would take time to get properly ready for this interview.


Stephen found himself fully immersed with the planning of his trip. Arranging security had been most paramount, and after some searching and recommendations from colleagues, he settled on Briarcliff Security. They were world renowned, for better or worse, as a firm that no one dared to mess with. All of their personnel were either ex-military or from one of the more clandestine agencies. They operated all around the world, and had a reputation for being professional and meticulous in their planning. Stephen had engaged with Darryl Cook, their chief of operations. Together, they’d gone over Stephen’s needs and soon, Darryl took over, telling Stephen that a team would be dispatched immediately to begin prepping onsite.

With that headache alleviated, Stephen was able to focus on other tasks, which mainly consisted of checking in with clients and ensuring them that everything would still be handled as it was today even with him out of the country for so long. It was around four when Trish popped in, informing him of an interview scheduled for five. “Who’s it with?” he asked, eyes still focused on the screen in front of him.

“Sylvia Rhodes, the architecture student,” Trish said, immediately noticing how Stephen’s gray eyes were suddenly focused on her.

“Five, you said? I’ll see if I can sit in,” he tried to say nonchalantly, but his hand had already been shown.

“Oh I’m sure you’ll make time, and afterwards, you and I will talk,” Trish quipped, finishing with one of her trademark winks. She slinked away before Stephen could defend himself, leaving him with his face resting in his hands.


Getting ready had taken even longer than Sylvia thought it would, as she found herself flip-flopping between outfits. Of course Cynthia refused to help, and instead chose to stay in her room with the door closed. Finally, though, Sylvia settled on a black pencil skirt, with a tucked in white blouse, checking and rechecking her makeup before leaving the apartment.

The ride downtown didn’t take too long, considering the multiple transfers and time of day. At ten before five, Sylvia was in the lobby, showing her driver’s license to the security in order to gain access to the elevators. They let her through eventually, and soon she was riding up, fingers fidgeting with the buttons of her blouse incessantly. The doors chimed open, immediately revealing the stylish, yet minimal office decor of Pinnacle Holdings. The receptionist was seemingly telepathic as she smiled and said, “Sylvia Rhodes, right? Ms. Harper is waiting in the conference room.” The walk afforded Sylvia the opportunity to look around, and when they passed a corner office, she couldn’t help but peer in, immediately noticing it’s expansive layout, complete with bookshelf wall filled with various books. The desk at the end was empty, though, and once she’d confirmed the office was Mr. Thompson’s—courtesy of the engraved sign on the door—she wondered where he was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.