The Secret to Success
Chapter 2: Atrium

Copyright© 2018 by Abenlog

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Atrium - A story of love, adventure and BDSM following Stephen Thompson, a self-made business man, and Sylvia Rhodes, a university student who wants nothing more than to build a career as an architect.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Safe Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

The entire auditorium remained seated for a few moments after Stephen left. The business students in the front few rows were the first to stand in an attempt to leave. However, due to their eagerness to be seated as far forward as possible, they were now the farthest from the exits. Sylvia and Cynthia patiently allowed them to pass, before falling in line with the remaining crowd.

Cynthia chattered the entire time. “Could you imagine getting that internship? I don’t give a shit about business, but talk about a story to tell our grandkids.” Cynthia was a nursing major. “I can only imagine what gorgeous destination we’ll go to together. He said a new market right? Maybe Thailand, or Morocco, or Dubai? Any of those would be amazing.”

Sylvie smirked, “You know that dress would get you arrested in Dubai, right? Punishment for being a slut.” Cynthia hip checked her in response, the tight crowd around them saving Sylvia from moving very far.

About half of the crowd decided not to worry about the internship, which wasn’t surprising; most Columbia students had lined up something for the summer almost a month ago. Sylvie, still undecided on whether or not it would be worth her time, went along with Cynthia anyways.The atrium where the Q&A was held was massive, with a clear view of glass skylights three stories up. The morning sun shined through, casting hard shadows everywhere the light could not reach. To one side, a long table had been set up, it’s length covered with an assortment of breakfast foods including: fresh baked muffins, toasted bagels, donuts and pastries. At one end is a heated container filled with the college student’s elixir of life, or better known as, coffee. All of this was, of course, courtesy of Pinnacle Holdings. On a separate table, this one much shorter than the last, was a row of clipboards, each with an application attached to it. As the students filed in, the clipboards were replaced by attendants as fast as they were being picked up. Each student then stopped off at the refreshments table before taking one of the many seats. They chattered amongst themselves, using the clipboards as a faux table for the students hungry for both free food and an internship.

Sylvia skipped the shorter table entirely, and instead made a beeline for the food. Picking up a plastic plate, she promptly filled it with almost one of everything on offer. Upon seeing th e precariously heavy plate, Cynthia eyed it judgmentally. “ That’s not a very lady-like portion,” she sa id.

S ylvia, already taking a bite from the delicious blueberry muffin, respond ed with a mouth half-full. “And who decides what’s considered lady like? “ Sylvia returns. Her brown eyes ignited with passion, which extinguished but a moment later before she scampered off to find a seat.

Cynthia joined her soon after, with just a clipboard in hand. “I’m banking on your fat ass sharing with me while I fill this out.” That’s exactly what happened. The information requested was fairly simple: Name, DOB, Major at Columbia, GPA, etc. In between bursts of writing, Cynthia helped herself to some of Sylvia’s bounty. However, as soon as a commotion begins on the other end of the atrium all the food and paperwork is forgotten. Cynthia scrambled across, hoping to have her chance with the man himself.


The conversation with Professor Cho had gone longer than Stephen originally anticipated, but it had been welcome nonetheless. The professor had both taught Stephen during his sophomore year, and acted as an advisor for the remaining three. “So when will you have a consulting position open for me, Stephen?” The professor asked with a twinkle in his elderly eyes.

“And deprive these starved students of your wonderful lectures? Never, my dear old professor. I’m afraid you’ll be stuck with the Ivy Leaguers for the foreseeable future.” It was all good natured, of course. The professor had always loved teaching, and had already enjoyed a long career working for IBM during the rise of the computer in the seventies.

Begging forgiveness, Stephen left then, heading for the atrium. En route, his phone buzzed, which immediately meant it was someone of importance. Every other notification would have stayed silent. Pulling out the smartphone, he glanced at the message. It was Trish, and somehow she’d already received a report of the speech.

‘I heard you killed it! Don’t let the nubile college girls take advantage of you now. -T’

Stephen smiled. If anyone was in danger, it would be Trish. His best friend was always weak when it came to the finer sex. Well, that was until she’d met Holly, her partner. Now Trisha was, for b etter or worse, whipped.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.