I Was Sitting At My Wedding on a Friday Night - Cover

I Was Sitting At My Wedding on a Friday Night

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The further adventures of Kendi and MIck and their life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

When we finished making love and dried our tears after simultaneously and spontaneously saying “I love you with all of my soul.” to each other, we went to the shower.

“I hate to wash after we make love. I don’t want to wash a baby out of me.”

“I thought you were going to put in a tampon to keep my sperm inside you longer.”

“I know, but it IS an old wives’ tale, so will just have to make love more often.”

“Is that possible?”

“Dry my back and let’s go for a walk to the market.”

Kendi held my underwear as I stepped into them, pausing to kiss my glans.

“Thank you, Mr. Baby Seed Shooter.”

She helped pull a polo shirt over my head and then held my pants. When I was dressed, I returned the favor and held Kendi’s thong as she stepped in. I paused to kiss her clit and labia.

“Thank you, Mrs. Baby Seed Target.”

I made a production of placing Kendi’s breasts into the cups of her bra before offering the straps to her arms and pulling them over her arms and shoulders, then fastening the hooks behind her back. I looked at her to see what she wanted to wear next. She handed me a t-shirt and I rolled it up putting it over her head and then holding it so she could get her arms in the sleeves. I rolled the shirt down and started laughing. ‘She’ has struck again.

“Really?”

“I’m hoping and praying. You know all about the power of positive thinking.”

I looked at the shirt covering my favorite pair of female breasts, taking in the picture of the downward pointing arrow with the words “Baby Under Construction” above it.

I kissed her, and she handed me my personal favorite pair of yoga pants, the bright yellow ones! I rolled up first one leg, then the other, and offered each it to her feet. I rolled up each leg as far as I could before Kendi had to take control of the rest or the installation. I did hold on to both of her wonderful cheeks and stuffed them into the pants.

Kendi didn’t need the help, but any chance to get my hands on her butt is a winner for me. She smoothed the legs and I smoothed her butt and crotch.

“Mick, stop! You are going to give me wet spots!”

“I will lick them dry.”

“Stop!” ‘She’ growled, with a sexy smile.

I patted her butt.

“Let’s go shopping.”

I grabbed our two fabric shopping bags and we walked out to the elevator, to find our neighbors. We greeted them, showing no sign of shame or sorrow over the show we gave them last night. Kendi waved like she had last night, only this time she did not have a mouth full of my cock.

“Good morning!”

‘She’ was so bubbly that her joy was contagious. Our neighbors waved back.

“Good morning.”

“We are sorry if we embarrassed you last night, but we just got married and, well, we just got married.”

“No problem, we understand.”

We all got into the elevator and went down to the first floor, where we got out and started our walk to the farmers market. Our hands were interlocked and swinging as we walked. If there could have been cartoon characters around us it would have been happy singing birds and butterflies and prancing ponies and unicorns.

“So, what are we shopping for?”

“The usual. Fruits and vegetables and anything that will make you spurt stronger baby seeds when you spurt inside me.”

“Careful there, love of my life, you are going to start showing a wet spot.”

“Then you can put your hand there to cover it up.”

“And don’t you think that I won’t.”

“Ooooh.”

We kissed and walked into the market and straight to the lady who had become our friend since the incident with Kendi’s dads’ henchmen.

“Good morning you two. How goes it?”

Kendi replied by lifting her left hand and showing her wedding band.

“Oh my! When?”

“This past Friday night.”

“Why are you two here? You should be home making babies.”

Kendi actually blushed and I broke out laughing.

“Believe me. She has been trying everything.”

“Let me guess. The tampon after sex? Sitting upside down so the stuff stays in her? Only having sex upside down?”

“Oooh! We haven’t tried that one.”

“Women!”

They laughed, and I just shook my head. I stood in one place and watched a bright yellow butt walk away, enticingly. My penis stirred at the sight of my wonderful wife’s bottom. I had to look away at a much less attractive butt and, as they say in the song, “The thrill is gone.”

We loaded up on fresh produce and whole grain bread and onion and garlic bagels. Hey, if you are going to have bad breath, the person you love should have it too. I enjoyed our time at the market. It was fun to see the various folks who helped us the day Kendi was almost kidnapped. They were so pleased to see us and so curious about us. It was a wonderful day.

Each of us had one hand to hold and one to hold our groceries. We chatted about stuff on the way home. Most of the stuff was about our upcoming honeymoon. We were going to go somewhere in the mountains. Somewhere remote and quiet and with a complete lack of clothes. I had found what seemed like a very nice place in South Carolina called The Pines. I was going to find out more at a later date.

We got home and put the groceries away. We made love, with Kendi upside down dangling off of the couch and me trying to cum into her womb from above. I felt like a rookie contortionist! Women.

After our shower, we made a bit of lunch. I set the table, Kendi made sandwiches and soup.

“Sit over there would you please, Mick?”

“Sure.”

I took my seat and Kendi brought the two plates with a small bowl of soup and a sandwich on them. She set them in place and then dropped to her knees and began to give me a blowjob.

“Oooh, Kendi. Dessert before lunch might ruin my appetite.”

‘She’ released my erect cock and kissed my belly.

“No, your meal will be just fine. I think that you will eat every crumb and every drop of soup.”

Grabbing my cock, she squeezed a few times and then kissed my balls.

“Perfect!”

Kendi stood and facing me, she straddled my seat and sank onto the erection she had prepared for herself. Wiggling to seat herself fully, she offered me one of her nipples.

“Cinnamon?”

“With a little sugar.”

I cleaned the flavor off of the right nipple as Kendi used her internal muscles to massage my cock. Looking up at Kendi, she nodded and used her eyes to point towards the unused nipple. I kissed my way over to that nipple and licked it.

“Garlic?”

“It’s good for you. A natural antibiotic. I need to keep you healthy so you can keep injecting me with vitamin BS.”

I sucked and licked and pulled at her nipple as she began to grind her clit against my pubis. Her vagina suddenly released my erection and then Kendi stiffened and her vaginal walls collapsed to grip me, when she came.

“Vitamin BS?”

“Baby Seed!”

“How soon do you want me to inject you? I am starving.”

Kendi reached behind her and turned our chair so it was towards our side. Kendi picked up a sandwich and offered it to me. I’m not a MENSA member, but I can recognize an obvious pattern when I see one. I took the other sandwich and offered it to Kendi. She took a bite and laid her head on my shoulder.

I was consumed with multiple sensations. Her warm vagina, her hair on my skin, her chewing movement as she rested her head on me. Setting her sandwich down, I put both of my hands on her butt and slowly chewed my own mouthful.

When Kendi felt me swallow she leaned back and took a spoonful of soup and fed me. It was a savory, room temp, tomato soup. I attempted to return the favor with my left hand but spilled a few drops on her breasts. After finally getting the spoon into Kendi’s mouth, I tried to lean forward to clean the soup off of her breasts.

“Not yet, lover.”

And that’s how lunch went. We fed each other. We spilt a little soup and some sandwich crumbs on each other. It took us over an hour and a quarter to finish lunch. When the last of the soup and the last of the sandwiches were gone, Kendi began to raise herself up on my still erect cock, just as she had done each time she felt my erection flag inside of her.

This time, she dropped back down. She raised and lowered herself on me until I began to groan. Kendi pushed the two plates away from her and stood pulling me out of her. She assumed a position bent over the table.

“Come and get it, Mick.”

I stood and slid home to my balls.

Home.

‘She’ began to twerk on me, and I timed myself to enter her as she arched her butt up. It only took a few minutes and I gave my wonderful wife a huge, deep, injection of Vitamin BS. She squeezed her legs and butt cheeks together and held me.

“I love you. Mick. Thank you for marrying me and fulfilling my greatest dream.”

I stroked in and out only a few inches, feeling the slickness of her. My hands made slow circles on Kendi’s lower back as I slowly wound down from our latest mating. Kendi, finally stood and after I slipped out of her we hugged and kissed.

“Would you please help me clean the dishes and then shower with me to clean me up?”

“I would feel left out if I couldn’t.”

We put the dishes in the dishwasher, I wiped down the able and check the chair for a wet spot. There was none, it all landed on my groin and balls. Kendi swatted me on the butt as she passed me on her way to the bathroom.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.