I Was Sitting At My Wedding on a Friday Night
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The further adventures of Kendi and MIck and their life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

I took Kendi’s hand and we, Stan and Lita walked into the courthouse. We made it through the metal detectors without incident and headed towards a lady standing in the middle of the foyer. She was holding a sign that said, “O’Dell Wedding”, so we figured we were on the right track.

“Hi, I am Mick O’Dell.”

“Oh, hello Mr. O’Dell, I am Samantha Wilsome. I am Judge Feeley’s clerk. I am afraid that we have a problem.”

“No!”

“Yeah, the judges daughter is having a baby and he went to be with her. She lost the last one and the family is very worried.”

“So does this mean that we won’t be getting married tonight?”

“NO!”

We turned to see a young man walk into the lobby. He was well dressed and was carrying a folder in his left hand.

“Hi Jerry! I’m so glad you could make it on such short notice.”

“Excuse me, Miss Wilsome? Would you like to tell me and my fiancé what the heck is going on?”

“Yes, of course. Since Judge Feeley can’t be here, he had me get someone to stand in. This is the Reverend Jerry Box. He is a minister with the Universal Life Church.”

“The what?”

“Mr. O’Dell trust me, that this is 100% legal and your marriage will be legal in all states and countries in the world.”

“Um ... Jerry, is it?”

“Yes.”

“Would you please step into my office.”

I walked off to one side of the lobby. He smiled and followed.

“Please explain this to me in words of one syllable or less. Are you a minister?”

“Yes. I am ordained in the Universal Life Church.”

“Pardon my ignorance, but I have never heard of that particular church.”

“Mr. O’Dell in the State of Idaho, people can ask their friends to officiate their weddings. It happens a lot. So, someone created the Universal Life Church and there is a simple method of ordaining ministers for the Church. It is basically like a mail-order degree, except that it is legitimate in the State of Idaho and therefore in the rest of the US.”

“Kendi and I will be officially married right?”

“As long as you have the license and it is signed by me and registered with the clerk of the court, yes.”

“Well then in that case, let’s do it!”

We walked back to find a happy Kendi and a smiling Miss. Wilsome. Stan and Lita were also smiling.

“I am assuming that you all know what is going on?”

“Yup.”

“And I was the only one who was in the dark?”

“Yup.”

“And you all think that this is pretty funny?”

“Yup.” Kendi took my hand. “Do you still want to get married?”

“Yup.”

We kissed and followed Miss. Wilsome to a room. Rev Jerry went to the front of the room and set his folder on the table there.

“Mr. O’Dell, please stand there, with your witness next to you. Miss...”

“Kendi Jackson.”

“Miss Jackson please stand here with your witness next to you.”

He opened the folder and pulled out a few forms and a small booklet. He set things out on the table and then looked up.

“Good evening. I am Reverend Jerry Box. I am sitting in for Judge Feeley. Miss Samantha Wilsome is the clerk of the court and will be the recorder of the ceremony. I would ask the witnesses to please state their names for the record.”

“Stan Haftner for Mick O’Dell.”

“Lita Haftner for Kendi Jackson.”

“We are here today to join Mick O’Dell and Kendi Jackson in the loving bonds of marriage. In marriage, we place ourselves freely and generously into the hands of the one we love, and in doing so, each of us receives the love and trust of the other as their most precious gift.”

“Kendi and Mick, do you each enter this marriage of your own free will, free of any reason why you should not be joined?”

“I do.”

“I do.”

Kendi giggled.

“Do you Kendi Jackson take Mick O’Dell to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you swear in the presence of those gathered here you will love, honor, cherish and comfort him, in good times and bad, forsaking all others, forevermore?”

“I do.”

“Do you Mick O’Dell take Kendi Jackson to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you swear in the presence of those gathered here you will love, honor, cherish and comfort him, in good times and bad, forsaking all others, forevermore?”

“I do.”

Kendi giggled.

“Do you have rings?”

“Yes.”

“You do?”

“Of course!”

I turned to Stan and he handed me her wedding ring. Lita tapped Kendi on the shoulder and handed her my wedding ring.

“Oh Mick.”

We had to pause to take care of Kendi’s sniffles and tears ... and mine.

Jerry giggled when I gave him the sign to continue.

“A ring is a circle, so shall your love for each other be, a circle with no beginning and no end, complete forever.”

“Mick, place the ring on Kendi’s left ring finger and repeat after me – With this ring, I thee wed.”

“With this ring, I thee wed.”

“Kendi, place the ring on Mick’s left ring finger and repeat after me – With this ring, I thee wed.”

“With this ring, I thee wed.”

“May you always share with each other the gifts your love brings, be one in heart. May you always create a home together to share your love, generosity, and kindness.”

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may seal the promises you have made to each other this day with a kiss.”

I looked at Kendi and I couldn’t kiss her. She has such a big smile on her face that she couldn’t pucker up. I took her in my arms. She started to shake with a joyous laughter, finally looking up at me and kissing me.

“About time!” Lita blurted out.

“We did it!”

“We did.”

“I’m really Mrs. Kendi O’Dell.”

“For as long as you want to be.”

“You got me a ring too. When did you do that?”

“In my spare time.”

“Mick, Kendi, Stan, Lita, you all need to sign the license and pay the clerk,” Jerry said.

We all signed the forms, I wrote out a check to Ada County. We all thanked Jerry and Samantha and then, while holding my wife’s hand, the wedding party left for our wedding dinner. I had made reservations a few blocks away. We walked into the Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse.

“Hi, welcome to Ruth’s Chris. Do you have a reservation?”

“I do.”

Kendi giggled.

“Kendi!”

“I can’t help it.”

“The last name is...”

“O’Dell! My last name is O’Dell.” Kendi just couldn’t contain herself.

“Sorry, but I have been waiting almost my whole life to say that.”

More sniffles and tears.

“I have your reservation here. Oh! It’s a wedding! Congratulations! Please follow me.”

We followed and were led to a small side room and Stan and I pulled out our wives’ chairs before seating ourselves. A server came in and gave us menus and took our drink orders.

“It would seem that you have a very happy wife, Mick.”

“Lita, it would indeed.”

Kendi giggled.

“Kendi, if you are like this now, what are you going to be like when we make a few toasts with champagne?”

“Happier?”

We did get happier and after spending just over two hours there, we walked out to the street and said our good-byes. Kendi and I held hands and walked back to the condo. When we walked in, I was expecting her to attack me. Instead she led me to the bedroom and undressed me. I undressed her. She led me to bed and cuddled to me.

“Hold me Mick.”

I wrapped her up in my arms and held her. She snuggled back against me and clutched my hands to her breasts.

“I love you so much. I can’t believe that this is happening, that it has happened.”

She cried, and I held her and soon she was asleep. That is how we spent our wedding night.


The sensation was warm and soft. As I came to, my hands remembered what they held. I slowly ran my fingers over and around her hard nipples. The sensation I felt was Kendi’s butt crack sliding along my erection. She was cuddling back against me.

“Would you please wake me up every day like this.”

“Good morning, husband. I didn’t know you were awake.”

“I can’t wait to tell everybody about our wild and crazy wedding night.”

“That’s OK. Just don’t tell them about your wedding day! I was so sexed out and emotioned out that I just wanted to be in your arms and sleep. I slept the best I have since we have been together.”

“Do you want to make love out on the patio and then have breakfast?”

“Yes, if you think we can get to the patio before I jump your bones.”

“Oh, then there might be a problem. I only have one bone you can jump on. See.”

I peeled back the sheet to reveal my erection, already leaking pre-cum as it rubbed her butt. ‘She’ smiled and took off running for the patio. I jumped out of bed and took out after her. She opened the sliding glass door and took her place on one of the lounge chairs. She laid back and splayed open her legs.

“Oh boy! Breakfast!”

I dropped to my knees and began to kiss and nibble and lick everything between her legs. I left a few hickies all over the inside of her thighs as she giggled uncontrollably. She giggled and laughed until I got to her good parts. Then ‘She’ placed both hands on my head and guided me to the best parts of her good parts and I began to do some serious eatin’.

“Oh Mick, thank you for marrying me.”

I hummed as I was sucking on her clit and she picked her hips off the lounge chair as she tried to drive her clit into my throat.

“Oh.”

My teeth found her nubbin and I took a little bite out of paradise.

“OH!”

I ran my hands up her wonderful soft and muscular butt cheeks and held her up putting as much pressure on her as I could. She began to hump my face and was putting out some serious aromatic moisture. After Kendi came again, I released her clit and smeared her essence all over my face. I then released her and kissed my way up her body, leaving a trail of wet lip prints up across her navel and between her breasts. I continued between her breasts and up her neck until I stopped at her face and kissed her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.