I Was Sitting At My Wedding on a Friday Night - Cover

I Was Sitting At My Wedding on a Friday Night

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The further adventures of Kendi and MIck and their life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

After that kiss, I promised Kendi that I would not tell her anymore ‘jokes’ like that one and I hoped that we could move on. I had insulted my fiancé with a tasteless joke. I don’t know why, but I am a guy and ‘She’ is in no way, shape, or form, loose.

“I’m sorry Kendi. I really am. It was both a tasteless joke and I was stupid to tell it to you. Please forgive me. Please.”

“I will think about it.”

That is when my cell phone rang.

“Hello.”

“Mick, this is Stan. I am calling from my mechanics shop. I blew up my car and I need you to take practice tomorrow morning and afternoon.”

“Really? I was supposed to get married tomorrow afternoon. Remember?”

“I know. I took the liberty of calling the judges clerk and found out that he is available after practice tomorrow. If you call his clerk and make the arrangements he can do it later.”

“OK, Boss. Let me make the calls.”

“Thanks Mick. I owe you.”

The call disconnected.

“Kendi, we may have a problem.”

“What?”

“I have to run tomorrow afternoon’s practice. I need to call the judge and see if he can change the time for our wedding. I have to get a hold of Brody and Nat and see if they are available at the different time, once I figure what the different time is.”

“You call the judge and I will call Brody and Nat and give them a heads up. It may make it easier to get times to match.”

“OK, let me get you their phone numbers.”

“I have them. After all they are my friends now too.”

“OK.”

I called the judge’s clerk and told him of my problem and it turned out that he actually preferred doing weddings after normal hours and was more than happy to shift the time to 7:30PM.

“Kendi, the judge wants to do the wedding at 7:30PM.”

“Well then that is a problem. Brody and Nat both have commitments that evening and cannot help us after 4PM.”

“Well then I need to call in a favor.”


The next morning at practice I had a short chat with Lita.

“Lita, what are you doing here? Stan said the car broke.”

“It did. I rode in with one of the Masters ladies. He had to stay home in case they fixed the car fast.”

“Well, because I have to cover Stan’s practices this afternoon, I called the judge’s clerk and we moved the wedding to 7:30PM. Now I can’t have my witnesses for my wedding because they are not available. So, since I am covering Stan’s practices, I would like you and Stan to be the witnesses that Kendi and I need tomorrow night.”

“We would love to Mick! What do I wear? Never mind I’ll call Kendi. Do I need to bring any food? Never mind I’ll ask Kendi. I will tell Stan that we are doing that. When and where?”

“7:30PM at the courthouse. I don’t now that room yet. I will find out and let you know. You don’t have to bring any food and I’m going to wear a nice pair of slacks and a polo shirt. Kendi is wearing a nice dress. It’s at the courthouse for Gods’ sake!”

“We’ll be there. The car should be back by then and if it isn’t we’ll call a cab. I am so excited!”

“Thanks, Lita, that takes a real load off.”

We had just finished the water portion of practice and I was getting ready to head up to the weight room with the National team when Stan walked in.

“I thought that you were going to not be here because of your car being broke.”

“Me too. Lita got a ride in with one of the Masters swimmers this morning because there was a chance the car would be done early. They were not sure if it was broke bad or broke. As it turned out the water pump broke and they popped the new one in and replaced the big drive belt and it was good to go. So you are free to do your wedding this afternoon.”

“Boss, you need to talk to Lita. All our plans went to hell when I had to cover practices.”

“Oh no! How bad is it?”

“Talk to Lita, Boss. She will fill you in. And thank you.”

“Thank you?”

“Yeah!”

I walked away and left the poor guy hanging. I know, I’m a rotten human being. The look on his face was priceless!

When I got home that morning I was greeted in typical Kendi fashion, which let me know that she had accepted my apology and she understood that I was an uncouth knuckle dragging male of the species. I still thought it was a funny joke.

“So you got Lita and Stan to agree to be our witnesses. Well played sir.”

“Yeah. What? Well played?”

“Yeah, you got your boss to be your best man and that makes him your friend. You, sir, have a friend!”

“Well, Stan doesn’t know it yet. Lita agreed, but when Stan surprised us at practice this morning with a fixed car and all I just told him to talk to Lita.”

“Nice. So you have little kids practice this afternoon, right?”

“Nope.”

“Why?”

“When I agreed to take Stan’s practice I had to get my practices covered and that meant that the assistants had to rearrange their schedule and I am not going to go back and tell them to rearrange the rearrangements again.”

“So you are free until practice tomorrow morning?”

“Yeah. But you are still finishing that project in Baltimore, right?”

“Nope. I got my part done last night and the guys in Australia finished their portion overnight. It is done.”

“So you don’t have anymore work to do today?”

“And you don’t have anymore work to do today?”

“Why are we NOT in bed practicing our consummating?”

“Because you are still out here and fully dressed.”

Kendi put her fists on her naked hips and posed like a superhero.

“Come on then. Get your shower and meet me in bed.”

“Yes ma’am.”

I showered, ‘She’ watched.

I dried. ‘She’ helped.

I took her in my arms and kissed her. ‘She’ melted to me and returned the kiss.

“Mick, make love to me.”

“I always do.”

“You do, don’t you? We have never fucked, have we?”

“Not that I know of. We have made love soft and slow and hard and fast, but it has always been sharing love.”

“I want it to stay that way for the rest of our lives.”

“Well I can only promise for the rest of my life. But if you keep me healthy and happy, I could live to be 100!”

“Then that will be my goal.”

We sat on the bed and made love for the longest time. Actually, we made love until the sun was well past midday. Then we slept for about two hours.

When we woke up, we were still in the nice warm cuddly 69 we were in when we fell asleep. Kendi had soaked my face three times before she began to slurp up what I had to give. I lay there looking up into her engorged dark pink pussy and just above it her dark pink anus. It looked like a dark pink starfish but with a little extra bit of twisted flesh that gave the impression of small labia.

“Kendi?”

“Yes, lover.”

She spoke softly as she cuddled my softened penis to her face.

“Can I play with your butt?”

There was silence. I was always rubbing over and around her anus and touching it in the shower, but except for a slight push here and there, I had never inserted anything into her from the back.

“You always play with my butt. You do it in the shower and when we 69. You always stroke it and kiss it and squeeze it.”

“I guess I need to be clearer. I want to play inside your butt. I want to play with you, anally.”

“Why?”

“I don’t think that you have ever had someone play with your bottom and I would like to see if you liked it.”

“Have you done it before?”

“Yes.”

“Chrystal?”

“Yes. How did you know?”

“I’m sneaky.”

“Wow.”

She sucked my glans into her mouth and sucked on it like she was giving me a penis hickey.

“Will it hurt?”

“I will make sure that it doesn’t.”

“I trust you.”

“Thank you. I love you.”

“I love you. What do I have to do?”

“Let me get up.”

Kendi began to stroke my penis fast and hard.

“Kendi?”

“I’m getting you up.”

Kendi gave me that ‘She’ smile and she kept stroking and kissing the tip of my now hard erection.

“OK, you’re up!”

She slid off of me and let me get out of bed. I went to my former room and came back with a small gym bag. I sat on the bed.

“Please sit with me.”

Kendi took a seat facing me with her legs wide open.

“Oh boy.” I said it quietly so ‘She’ would not hear me. Fail.

“What lover?”

“Nothing Kendi. When you sit like that I just want to drop everything and make love to your pussy.”

“Should I sit differently?”

“No, lover. No.”

I leaned forward and kissed her lovingly as I caressed her cheek.

“OK, before we start I need to show you what I have.”

“I know what you have lover, just show me what is in the bag.”

God, I love her.

“Kendi, I need to be a bit serious here. I don’t want to hurt you or surprise you. I want you to know about everything I am doing and what I am using. OK?”

‘She’ got that big smile and leaned over and kissed me.

“Yes, my dearest love. Please show me how you are going to play with my butt.”

I dumped the bag onto the bed and spread things out. There were several small bottles, a several velvet bags, a long slender wand, and about a dozen condoms. I picked up the first velvet bag. It was red. I opened it and gently poured the contents onto the bed.

“These are glass toys and this is a small butt plug.”

“They look so small.”

“They are. Most of the toys I have are on the small side. I don’t find it sexy to stick a baseball bat up my or my lovers butt.”

“I can appreciate that. If something the size of a big turd hurts, I can’t imagine what a bat would feel like.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.