I Was Sitting At My Wedding on a Friday Night - Cover

I Was Sitting At My Wedding on a Friday Night

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The further adventures of Kendi and MIck and their life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

On Wednesday night, I finished practice and drove over to the Board meeting. I was able to get there just as they started. There were 11 Board members, the 4 full time coaches and the three team captains, in attendance. We all sat around a square shaped table and the Chairman called the meeting to order.

We approved the minutes of the previous meeting and then did the membership report followed by the financial reports. Our membership numbers were good, and our finances were sound. The team captains sat there walking that fine line between boredom and fascination at the method and business of swim team management.

Finally, it was time for the coach’s reports. Stan passed out his printed copy of his report and went through each line. He reported on the results of our competitions since the last Board meeting. He reported the new team records that we were seeming to break monthly. He reported on upcoming competitions and the travel requirements and how they fit or did not fit into the budget.

We seemed to be burning through our team travel budget because we kept qualifying more and more swimmers for the faster meets that were always outside of the Boise area. He made a request for the purchase of equipment and then turned it over to the full-time coaches for reports from the team’s satellite pools. When they were done, Stan looked at me and I nodded.

“Coach Mick has a report.”

Everyone looked at me because normally I never said anything. I assisted the head coach with the National team and I worked with the developmental kids to get them into our program and set them on the path to be competitive swimmers. Stan reported on the National team kids and the little kid groups I worked with never did anything that was reportable, other than they were having fun.

“This weekend is an off weekend,” I began after standing. “We have no swim meets and so if any of you are still in town and not bailing out of Dodge for the weekend, I would like to invite all members and their families to come to my wedding reception on Saturday afternoon. It will start at 5PM and end when it ends. We will have a buffet, karaoke, and an open bar for the adults. All are welcome to come and meet my fiancé, well by then my wife, Kendi, short for Kendall.”

At first you could have heard a mosquito fart, and then all hell broke loose. There were shouts of joy and applause and a million questions. That is when I dropped the bomb.

“There is one part of our relationship that is going to upset some families on the team. Ours, mine and Kendi’s, is a long and, I think, amazing story. Kendi is almost 24 years old.”

Everyone sat in complete quiet.

“That was all I had. I hope all will be able to come and meet Kendi before she starts showing up at swim meet and team functions and someone mistakes her for one of our high school or college swimmers. If you can’t come, please introduce yourselves to her at the first opportunity.”

I sat back down, while the President moved to the team captains reports and then asked for new business and then adjourned the meeting. I stood and waited for anyone to approach me with questions. The closest to me were the team captains and the girls immediately asked me the details of the reception, so they could put it out on “The Captains Table”, their blog that all of the older swimmers followed.

Next came the parents sitting closest to me, the team treasurer was the oldest person on the Board. Her son swam for us and now his two children are swimming for us. She is a fairly conservative, worldly, cancer survivor.

“When is the wedding?”

“On Friday evening at the courthouse.”

“She doesn’t want a big wedding?”

“Nope. It is not easy to explain, but she is kind of a hermit, like me.”

“Does she work?”

“Yes, Mother, and she has a great personality, her own car and all the girls like her.”

That brought out her laugh, which she usually kept under lock and key.

“We will be there.”

“Thank you. I think that you are going to like her a lot.”

The questions continued from the various Board members. The more conservative Mormons gave me concerned looks but didn’t stop to ask questions. Finally, the President came over.

“Stan warned me last night, about your announcement. I was hoping that there would be no problems and it looks good, so far.”

“Yeah, the ones I thought would be a problem just looked worried and left.” I said.

“Well we shall see if they are in the parking lot gossiping or if they have already left.”

“I am not sure which would be a worse sign.”

“So, 24 huh?”

“Did Stan tell you the whole story?”

“He said that she was a young professional that you have known for a while.”

“Oh boy.”

“What?’

“I first met her when she was 8 years old.”

“Oh boy. That will lead to some raised eyebrows.”

“Did he tell you about the incidents with the police?”

“Police?”

“I’ll take that as a no!” I smiled at her concerned look.

“This is sounding like it could blow up into a problem.”

“I don’t think so. It is a cool story and when Mick and Kendi tell it at the reception, I think it will be awesome, and everyone will love her.” Stan had walked up behind us.

“I’ll trust your judgment and see you at the pool tomorrow in case there are fires that need to be put out.”

“And on Saturday at the reception?”

“Of course, Mick. Of course.”

We shook hands and I looked at Stan.

“I think that went well.”

“I saw you talking to Cathy.”

“She was very cool about the whole thing. She won’t be a problem.”

“Since she is one of the oldest members of the program, she will be an important ally.”

“She can out gossip any ten of the women on the Parking Lot Committee.”

“That she can, I’ll see you in the morning.”

“OK, Boss.”


“How did the meeting go?”

That was the first question out of her mouth after the passionate kiss and the gentle fondling of my package.

“It went better than expected.”

My hands were softly holding onto her bare bottom as she wiggled in my arms.

“No fights? No cussing? No damning us to hell?”

“Nope. Unless something goes ape-shit at practice on Thursday or Friday morning I think the reception will go well. All I ask is that you dress a bit more conservatively. No tights that show off your lovely camel-toe.”

“Do I have to wear a bra?”

“Yeah, you should probably holster the girls.”

“OK. As long as you promise to let them loose and make them feel better when we get home.”

“I promise.”

“Good, go get undressed. I have a nice salad all ready for you.”

“A salad?”

“Yup. A nice kale and seaweed salad.”

I released her butt and dropped my hands to my sides, shivers going down my spine.

“Really?”

The question was full of defeat and sorrow.

“No. How about spinach and jicama and steak with a nice blackberry and walnut vinaigrette?”

“Really?”

The question was full of hope and love.

“Really. Get naked.”

“What is the magic word”

“NOW!”

“That will do until a better one comes along.”

“Go!” Kendi smacked me on the butt.

I trotted to the bedroom and got undressed and chucked my soiled stuff into the laundry hamper. I then jumped into the shower for a quick once over and after drying trotted to the kitchen table.

“I love it when you trot like that.”

“Oh?”

“I like the way your penis and testicles bob and bounce.”

“Bob and bounce?”

“Yes.”

“The way your butt does when you run?”

“That was fun?”

“It was.”

I dug into my healthy salad as ‘She’ poured me a glass of Merlot before taking her place sitting by my side with a hand on my thigh, remembering the other night.


We got in a bit of a mood and at 2:20 in the morning ‘She’ got me up and told me to just wear a sweat shirt and sweat pants. I dressed as she donned the same outfit and we literally skipped out the door and to the elevator. In the elevator, Kendi played with my penis through my pants and had me well tented by the time we got to the workout floor.

‘She’ said that no one was going to come down at this time of the night on a Tuesday and it would be fun. We got down there and seeing that it was empty, ‘She’ pulled my sweatshirt off and then pulled off my pants, giving me a little suck while she was down there.

I reminded her that there were security cameras and she let me know that unless there was a complaint that no one ever saw them, and the automatic system erased the tapes after 24 hours. So, I stripped her and after we hung up our sweats we got on the treadmills and I walked and Kendi ran for about 30 minutes. Naked.

I know you are thinking that trying to walk next to a running woman with good sized breasts would be a huge distraction, but it was not her breasts that got my attention as they flopped and bobbed about with each of her powerful strides. It was her butt.

With each step it lifted and shifted and rolled. There was a wonderful athletic jiggle to each move. I made the point to move to the back edge of my treadmill to take in the wondrous site.

‘She’ was magnificent in all ways. ‘She’ was so out of my league. When we finished, we picked up our sweats and she took my hand. We went to the lap pool. ‘She’ waggled her eyebrows and said two magic words.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.