I Was Sitting At My Wedding on a Friday Night
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The further adventures of Kendi and MIck and their life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

The details for the wedding were coming together. We had our witnesses. We had our reception entertainment. I still needed to find a place for the reception, since the entire swim team was gonna show up.

This past Monday night, during karaoke, the owner of the Bar-Bar told me that he had a family farm out in Eagle, ID. He offered me the place for the reception. I checked it out and it seemed like a nice spot. Brody could have the music turned up really loud and no one would notice. It had a big barn that would accommodate a lot of people if it rained and it had a huge field for parking cars.

It also had a few nice quiet spots outside so if Kendi and I needed to sneak away for a few quiet moments, it was possible. I couldn’t see me doing that, not with a mess of young swimmers there, but you never know. I figured that I was going to have my hands full trying to calm down the parents of my conservative swim families. I mean I was marrying a woman that was only a few years older than my college swimmers. I was bracing myself for a firestorm.

At any rate, I still had to warn my boss, the head coach, and I planned to break the news to the Parents Board on Wednesday. That would be the real test. The Parent Board had a couple of Mormons on it, and Mormons are a bit on the conservative side. Not as crazy as some of the Evangelicals I grew up with, but it depended on the individual families. It would almost be easier to deal with having multiple wives than an extremely young one.

After practice on Tuesday morning I caught my boss as he was going out for a post practice run.

“Hey Boss, I need a few minutes. Can we talk?”

“Of course, Mick.”

My boss looked at the cast on my hand and looked at me shaking his head.

“Does this have anything to do with your broken hand?”

“In a round about way I guess it does.”

“Is something wrong?”

“I guess it depends on what you call ‘wrong’.”

“God, I hate it when you do this.”

“What?” I tried to look innocent.

“The last time you did this was when you heard that rumor about our team photographer posting pictures of little kids rear ends on a pedophile website.”

“That was bad. But it is better that we got in front of it before the police found out. As it was the only thing that saved our butts was the fact that we were the ones to report it before a victim or the police. The cops said that we were the first to catch it.”

“Anyway, what is ‘wrong’ about this situation you have?”

“I never really told you everything that happened on my vacation.”

“OK.”

“Look, boss. I have always just wanted to coach and then be left alone. I realize that we haven’t gotten very close, but I wasn’t sure until after that pedophile website thing that I could trust you.”

“Thanks for that.”

“Stan, you know that I am not one to hang out with folks and I don’t date and after that fiasco at my last club, I wasn’t sure how long I was going to stay on as a coach.”

“We have done a good job this past year. After I moved you to the main site, you and I have made a pretty good team. Other clubs are taking notice and we have major colleges looking at our kids. We are making a good team. I hope at some point that we can be closer friends. Tell me what is on your mind.

“Here goes.” I paused and took a breath. “I’m getting married a week from Friday.”

“What? When did this happen? I didn’t even know you were dating. You take off for a week vacation and a few weeks later are getting married. Aren’t you too old to be doing this to me?”

“Doing it to you? I’m the one getting married!”

We both laughed at that one.

“So tell me about this lady.”

“Well, she is more of a girl than a lady. We first met 15 years ago.”

“15 years?”

“Yup. When I was coaching in So Cal ... and when she was 8 years old.”

He paused for a bit and did the math.

“8 years old? That means that she is 23 or 24 years old?”

“Yup. Her name is Kendall Jackson and she is a civil engineer. She is 23 years old. The story is long and very interesting. Over the week of my vacation, I was in a couple of fights, had guns pulled on me twice, I killed a guy with a pool ball and fell in love.”

“I heard about pool ball thing on the news a few weeks ago, but they were withholding names until next of kin were notified. That was you?”

“Yup.”

“You haven’t seemed very different. A little more mellow, but I figured that was from the week off. You covered your adventures quite well.”

“I have also been living with her for a few weeks now. I have been trying very hard to not change or act different with the kids.”

“Any other surprises?”

“I figure that many of my kids will want to meet her and we were planning a reception on Saturday after we get married. I was going to tell the Board on Wednesday.”

“This is going to be the dreaded good time had by all!”

“I know. I’m sorry if it is going to cause you any trouble. I told you first before anyone else.”

“I will talk to a few of the not crazy people on the Board and maybe they can ward off any big issues.”

“Thanks, Boss. Would you like to meet her before the fireworks start?”

“Sure!”

“Why don’t you and Lita come over for dinner tonight? Since we don’t have practice on Tuesday nights it fits in. Unless you don’t want to miss out on movie night with Lita.”

“No. If I don’t include Lita on this she will kill me. I actually have a practice at Quinn’s Pond for the open water kids from 3:00-4:00 and Lita and I can be over at your apartment at 5:30.”

“5:30 should work, but it won’t be at my place. I don’t live there anymore. I will get you our new address this afternoon. Tell Lita to bring the wine. Red.”

I shook my bosses hand and left the office as he followed and headed for the treadmills. I left our club and went to my car. Once inside, I called Kendi and gave her the news.

“Hi honey! We are going to have company tonight.”

“What? Who?”

“That’s my girl, straight to the point.”

“You know I love it when your point is straight.”

“My boss and his wife Lita are coming for dinner. Can you whip up something good for dinner?”

“Yup.”

“Lita will be bringing some red wine and is a bit of a gossip. If you can win her over, it will take care of a lot of the crazy moms. No one messes with Lita.”

“What does she like to eat?”

“I don’t know. I know she is one hell of a cook. Let me give you her number and you can ask her yourself.”

“OK.”

“I have some office work to do. I will see you about 2 PM, OK?”

“Sure. That will give us time for a shower, a little crazy monkey sex, and then another shower.”

“Woman, you have a one-track mind! What is it with you and showers?”

‘She’ let go one of her quintessential laughs.

“I love you Mick O’Dell. See you at 2.”

“Love you. Bye.”


I walked in at 2PM sharp and was instantly attacked with kisses from my naked fiancé.

“Come on Mick. Your face is all messed up and it looks like it could use a shower.”

When she finished the sentence, she licked the side of my face and skipped off to the bedroom. I stood there in glorious admiration of her butt as it jiggled away. Wow.

“Mick!”

That woke me from my worshipful trance and I headed for the bedroom, losing my coat and shoes on the way. In the bedroom I lost everything else and joined Kendi in a nice steamy shower. We washed and rinsed and then Kendi bent over the sink.

“Would you please take me from behind and in here?”

“My love, I will take you anywhere and anyway that you want me to.”

I dropped to my knees and began to kiss her pussy as soon as she exposed it by widening her stance. I made the point of sucking and kissing in such a way that I was able to press my nose into her dark pink starfish. I licked along her labia and every once in a while, I kept licking up and ran my tongue over and around the starfish that was her anus.

“Now, please.” Kendi panted.

I stood and stroked my semi erect penis up and down between her butt cheeks as I reached into the medicine cabinet and pulled out a small bottle of lube. I drizzled it between her cheeks as I stroked and as soon as I was sliding with no friction I set my glans at the opening of her vagina and pressed into the hilt.

Kendi arched her back which caused my penis to hit her g-spot with every stroke. I started slowly and held my stroke until commanded.

“Faster. Hit it harder.”

‘She’ who must be obeyed had spoken. We continued this way through a series of her orgasms which coincided with speed and intensity changes, until I knew it was my time.

“Lover? May I?”

“Yes. Deep in me.”

I stroked a few more times and then holding firmly onto her hips I pushed in as deep as I could and began spurting my seed into her.

“Oh, Mick. I hope it feels this good when you give me our babies.”

“I hope it feels this good each time we practice to give you babies!”

We laughed, and we slightly flinched as her vaginal walls tightened with each laugh and my penis flexed with each of mine.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.