Screwed - Cover

Screwed

Copyright© 2019 by storyace

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young Dave and his hot Japanese wife Naomi are helpless against Dave's powerful wily stepfather Frank. As Dave secretly watches Frank ravish his young wife, he has to confront his own doubts about their relationship. First released in 2000, the story is heavily revised.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female  

This is third, and probably the final episode in my “screwed” series. It is not necessary to read the first two stories before enjoying this one, but it would probably be more fun that way.

Screwed in Japan [revised 2001 / 2018]

Naomi and I travelled to Japan with our daughter Kim.

When I left off the tale last, we were just about to leave the U.S. after some traumatic emotional times, and having come into a large sum of money.

At the airport, Naomi told me that she knew I’d been unfaithful to her again. I suppose it was the stress of travelling that triggered her outburst. She had kept it bottled up until then, and I was almost happy to have it in the open. I would have preferred a more private place though.

She was seething with anger; she kept going on about Cindy’s age and weight, as though the main insult was that I’d taken a lover who was less attractive than my wife. How could I tell her that Cindy and I were just friends? That we sometimes lent each other a sympathetic ear and occasionally shared orgasms like we shared lunch?

We boarded the plane, hoping to leave our problems behind us. The reality was that we were the problem.

Naomi’s family is wealthy. She’d told me that they had a nice place in the suburbs of Kyoto, but I hadn’t imagined something quite so grand. Inside a high perimeter wall there were several houses surrounding a large ornamental garden.

One was occupied by Naomi’s father and his younger mistress, another was empty, and one by her mother and younger sister.

Naomi hadn’t been on speaking terms with her father since our marriage. I had been hoping that there would be a reconciliation, but that hadn’t happened.

I’d thought that now that I [we] had money of our own, I would be accepted by the old man, but it was hopeless. At the rare and tense gathering of the clan that occurred during the first month we were there, he merely scowled in my direction the one unfortunate time our eyes met. There seemed to be a lot of that in the family; Naomi’s mother didn’t talk to him either. She got on fine with his mistress though.

Our family moved into the smaller, unoccupied house in the compound. It was 2 small bedrooms with tatami mattresses on the floor, a common room, and a kitchen. Even though it was much smaller than what we were used to, it was a very comfortable place.

Being a twenty four year old unemployed millionaire in a strange country was looking to be pretty boring, especially with the language barrier. There was something that I had always wanted to do though; get back into karate, which I had stopped when I was eighteen. I found a Dojo where I could train. Just a nice little school with ordinary people, young and old, men and women. I was in an intermediate group, and I could train every a day if I wanted to, sometimes with the black belts.

The morning session was terribly early, from 6:30 to 7:30AM, but I went every day, leaving before anyone was awake. I was always sore. I might not be tall and well-endowed like my stepfather was, but I felt my strength and self-confidence building, and it felt great.

When I returned, Naomi would usually give me a massage. The loving feeling of her small hands on my sore muscles was an elixir.

Our sex life took some time to get back on track. Naomi was really pissed at me for my little indiscretion with Cindy. What was that compared to her two-year affair with my step father, or her letting a stranger fuck her in the ass while I was tied up watching? Our past deeds were like a barrier between us. We were trying, and we did make love. It just wasn’t like before.

Naomi’s younger sister Hoshi was seventeen, voluptuous, and flirtatious. She’s bigger than Naomi [which is easy, since Naomi is tiny], with large breasts for an oriental girl. For any girl.

She loved to prance by me pushing her chest out, too. And if that wasn’t bad enough, somehow I got roped into spending some time with her each day to help her with her English.

Naomi made me promise that I wouldn’t take advantage of her little sister; her jealousy was sort of sweet. I’m no lady killer, but it was clear that Hoshi was attracted to her sister’s foreign husband. Caucasian’s are considered kinky in Japan. Forbidden fruit, big cocked barbarians.

Naomi started to give me one of her incredible blowjobs one morning after my massage. I ran my fingers through her thick silky hair, looking into her dark eyes as she gently slid her mouth up and down my stiff rod. She tickled my balls and licked, sucked, kissed, made love to my penis.

When I was getting close to the edge, I let myself remember her sucking my stepfather’s big old cock with the same look in her eyes.

I had to let it go; she was beautiful, the mother of my child, and I still loved her. I just had to forgive, and be forgiven, and come in her mouth, and watch her swallow it, and lick her sweet pink vagina until she squealed.

“No.” she said when I wanted to push my penis into her. But I did it anyway, and after a while we were good again. My hot little Japanese wife came, and I kissed her tenderly, and for just a moment, she smiled at me like she used to.

Afterwards she didn’t want to cuddle, but got up and went to take a shower. She tried to hide her face, but I saw her expression; one little fuck didn’t make us ok.

There was an American guy who was usually at the Dojo, a black belt named Joe. He’d lived there for some years, teaching English and practicing his karate. He befriended me, and would translate for me in class.

Joe had a hard time in Japan. He’s black, and the Japanese people are commonly racist. It’s no problem at the Dojo or even his work, where he’s respected, but he needed a friend too.

Naomi had met Joe several times already before the first night he came for dinner at our house. I was happy the way she made such a fuss of the preparations for the meal, and then over her appearance. Now, you’re probably thinking what a fool I am, and you’re right; but at the time, I found it flattering to myself that she would want to impress my new friend.

And he was clearly impressed. When she puts an effort into it like she did that evening, she can stop traffic. Her long thick black hair was down, gleaming and lustrous. She wore open high-heeled shoes on her dainty feet, something that always turns me on, but that she hadn’t done for a while.

Her tight green silk dress was slit on one side to her upper thigh, so her well shaped right leg would be completely exposed on one step, then tantalisingly disappear on the next.

She served us in Japanese style, each dish only slightly less delicious than herself.

It took me a while to realise that she was flirting with Joe. Her eyes would linger on his for just a couple of seconds too long each time one of them had spoken.

Aware of my peril at last, I tried to see Joe through Naomi’s eyes. Joe is, as I said, Black. He also looks to be pushing fifty. I had never thought of the possibility of my wife being interested in him sexually. But then I thought of Frank; he was that age, and he turned her on like hell.

A few of you have written to me, saying that you didn’t understand why Naomi was attracted to my stepfather. I could never figure it out either, but he was a big guy, both in the normal sense, and in the penis department. We have had some very open discussions about sex and love after all this ended, and I actually asked her outright;

“What was it exactly that turned you on so much about Frank?”

“I wasn’t really turned on by him.”

“Oh come on now, Naomi! You were having sex with him behind my back for two years!”

“But Dave, you knew the whole time!”

“Well, ok, I knew, but you didn’t know I knew.”

“You knew when I fucked with him the first time; it was your own fault [I dispute this]. And then you knew that I was up there once a week, what could you think?”

What I had thought was that there wasn’t much I could do about it.

“But what was it about him that attracted you?” I insisted.

“Nothing. The first time, it was because of you, and after that, I just let him. It was very important to him, and it didn’t seem to bother you. You never said anything about it.”

I knew this to be a bunch of bull, as I used to go and watch them, and then bugged Frank’s house. She used to come more often than an inner city bus. Whatever it was, she didn’t want to say. I got a pretty good idea later as to what was behind this attraction for older men, but we’ll come to that in a little while.

There’s another thing I want to make clear; it was never my intention that Naomi should have sex with my step father, as some of you seemed to think after reading my first story. The plan was for Naomi to distract him, and perhaps flirt with him a little. By flirt, I mean a little bit of excessive eye contact, perhaps show a little leg. Not to spread her legs and let him fuck her for years.

Back to the story;

Joe was big, in the normal sense. Perhaps Naomi also thought that he would be hung like a bull, being a black man. I knew she liked that, even though every woman I’ve ever talked to about it insists that it doesn’t matter.

I suppose that Joe is a good looking guy. His hair has gone fairly grey, but he still has plenty of it. His face is still youngish. But his body ... I have to admit, the guy is built like a brick shithouse. Our sport is extremely strenuous, and Joe’s been at it regularly for years. He’s strong and lean, and his muscle definition would make any weight lifter envious. But [unlike lifters I have known], his movements are always graceful and relaxed. He carries his large body well, with the kind of confidence that you’d expect from the martial arts master that he is.

I was relieved when Joe finally went home. All of us were feeling horny by then, and I was trying to figure out how to diffuse the situation. You see, Naomi had hinted to me that she intended to even the score. That is, as I had cheated on her with Cindy before we left the U.S., she would do the same [but not with Cindy] at some point. To me, this was absurd for several reasons; for one, the “score” was entirely hers. She had had ten times more extra marital sex than I’d had. Secondly, it was a spontaneous act with Cindy. Naomi looked to me as though she was laying the groundwork for laying Joe.

We had hot sex that night. She smiled and looked into my eyes as I licked her, as I entered her, as I fucked her. She wasn’t thinking of Joe while we did it, but it was him who had gotten her in the mood. Still, I felt it was good sex, we kissed and caressed and had orgasms together, I came inside her and it felt right.

A few days later, as I returned from my morning training, I heard someone in our house. Someone male. Joe; “Oh god Naomi! That’s great! Oh, uh ... yes oh yes, like that...”

“How’s this Joe?” I heard my wife inquire, sweetly.

“Oh yeah, that’s the spot! You’re a gem, Naomi, a gem.”

I peeked around the corner ... Joe was on the massage table, still dressed where it counts, thank God. Naomi was rubbing down his powerful upper body.

I hid. That was my first instinct; to watch, and see where this would lead. But then I forced myself out of my apathy; I had screwed up my life enough by that route.

“Hi!” I said to them as I walked in with a boldness I didn’t feel.

“Here’s Dave now!” said Naomi brightly, as though everything was normal and she wasn’t trying to seduce Joe.

“Hey, Dave.” Said Joe from under my wife’s hands. “I came to see if you wanted to come for a swim. Lucky for me you weren’t here! Naomi’s got a way with tired backs.”

Sure. He knew damn well when the morning session ends, and when I was due home. I bet if I hadn’t walked in, his back would have found the strength required to do whatever came naturally.

So we went for a swim. The thing was, I really liked Joe. He’s just that kind of guy. I don’t know if I’d be able to resist Naomi in seduction mode. Shit, I hadn’t even been able to resist Cindy, so who was I to judge a guy like Joe? And if she was going to do it, I’d prefer Joe to the last two men she’d cheated on me with.

Naomi invited Joe for dinner again, that very night.

That evening, we sat in our bedroom as she fixed her makeup. She’d had her hair done, it was fixed and pinned so most of it was up, and a few tantalising locks came down in spirals on each side of her lovely face. She was wearing high black boots and fishnet stockings that I hadn’t seen before, and a black leather miniskirt. Her full little breasts were getting some air.

“I want to fuck with Joe tonight.” she said, right out of the blue.

That was already clear, even to me. But I was still pretty surprised that she would say it outright.

“Naomi! How can you say that?” I demanded.

“I say it just like I feel it, Dave. I feel like fucking Joe. Tonight. Do you understand, Dave?”

“Please, Naomi! Don’t do this to me.”

“Don’t be so egoist, Dave! I do this for myself. Not everything is about you.”

“Naomi, you’re my wife! How do you think it makes me feel that you want Joe, that you tell me that you want to have sex with him?”

“How do you think I feel that you fucked with Cindy again? After your big blah blah about how we should be honest to each other! This time I tell you straight. I want to fuck with your big friend Joe.” she said, watching me through the mirror as she tilted her head to one side to put on an earring.

“What if he doesn’t want to fuck with you?” big mistake. Shouldn’t have said that...

Naomi laughed sweetly. Is it possible to laugh sweetly about such a thing? Well, she did.

“If he doesn’t want to, then there is no problem!”

“Naomi, why must you do this?”

She looked dreamily out of the window; “I wanted him from the first time I met him. Joe is very sexy; he’s just so big and strong. It’s just something I need to do. Would you be happier if I lied about it?”

“No.” I admitted, miserably.

“I thought so. And anyway, this way, you get to watch!” she said, brightly.

I held my head in my hands. “I don’t know if I can take this.” I said.

Naomi stroked my head with a light touch. “It will be ok, Dave. I love you, I want to stay with you. I just want to have some fun with Joe.”

She stood, and held my head against her naked breasts. “Now take off your pants, and I’ll give you a nice blow job, ok?” I complied, and lay on my back on the bed.

“Don’t mess up my hair.” Naomi warned me before she started. How could the beautiful eyes looking at me as she teased me to a massive orgasm look at other men the same way? How could such a sweet woman be so cruel?

The evening went along essentially like the previous one. Naomi had put on a semi transparent light black silk shirt that knotted below her breasts. Her tits weren’t quite visible through it, but one couldn’t help but try to sneak a peek. Her curvy hips were bare, showing her wonderfully flat tiny stomach.

She had reapplied her makeup, and her face was simply exquisite.

Somewhere I couldn’t believe this was really happening. Yet it clearly was. My wife was sitting too close to my friend, her eyes kept holding his. She seemed to just ooze in his direction.

Joe seemed a bit baffled by the situation. Naomi was dressed to kill, and putting the make on him just short of whorish. Meanwhile, I was trying to pretend everything was perfectly normal.

Naomi kept touching Joe’s powerful arm with her fingers each time she spoke to him; her nipples were protruding through her flimsy blouse.

I can’t remember what point I had just attempted to make, when Naomi asked Joe “What do you think, Joe?” With her face about six inches from his, while stroking the back of his hand with her fingertips.

“Naomi, honey, at this point I’m barely able to think at all.” Was Joe’s reply.

By ten o’clock, Naomi had had enough of the nonsense.

“Dave, why don’t you go for a walk so I can be alone with Joe for a while?”

I almost choked on my sake.

“Go on!” she insisted, “Get lost, Dave.”

“Hey, wait a minute,” said Joe, as I stood, “is this what you want, Dave?”

NO! I wanted to scream... “Yes” is what I mumbled, the words seeming to flow from Naomi’s eyes, into and through me. I left, taking a jacket from a peg by the door on my way out.

She wanted him, and she was going to have him. It would only bring trouble on myself were I to try to fight it.

I sat in a little park by the road a few hundred yards from our house. I would’ve loved to see what was going on inside. I know you all would also like a report; but there was no way to see in from outside, as all the blinds had been down. Also, I really didn’t want to be seen in the garden peeping through my own windows by any of Naomi’s family.

After about forty-five minutes, Joe came out of the compound gate, and headed in my direction, the way home for him. He saw me sitting there and stopped

“Dave, we gotta talk.” He said.

I patted the bench next to me, and he sat down.

“Dave, I really feel like shit. What just happened ... it wasn’t right.”

I felt like shit too.

“It’s ok, Joe. Two consenting adults can do no wrong.”

“Well, if one’s married, it takes three consenting adults in my book.”

“Shit, Joe, I told you it was ok.”

“Yeah, that’s what your mouth said, but your eyes told another tale, buddy.”

“You shouldn’t feel bad, Joe. No heterosexual male could’ve resisted Naomi tonight.”

“You got a point there, Dave. Damn, she was really something.”

“What happened, then?”

Joe looked down at the ground; “Everything.”

My heart sunk further. Not that I didn’t already know.

“And something else you’d better know, Dave ... I... , we, didn’t use any protection.”

I suddenly envisioned his naked black cock in my wife’s sweet place, her small pale body writhing below his large black muscled one in orgasm.

“Tell me, Joe. Tell me what you did.”

“A gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell, Dave.”

“If kissing was all that went on, I’d be happy to hear it! C’mon Joe. I need to know.”

“Ok, Dave, here it is; we made it. Had sex. Fucked. I fucked your wife. Is that what you wanted to hear?”

“Details, Joe,” I whined, “I need to know the details. Who made the first move?”

“She did. You weren’t even out the front door, and she was on my lap.”

“And?”

“She kissed me. Held my face in her hands and kissed me.”

“Tongue?”

“Yeah. Tongue.”

“What did you do?”

“I-I put my arms around her. I kissed her back. Aw, Dave! She’s a tiger in an angel suit! She was twisting around and stuff.”

“Could she feel your hard on?”

Joe hesitated at further disclosure. Then continued.

“Oh yeah, she could feel it. She was rubbing her crotch back and forth on it.”

“Then what?”

Joe sighed, then said “She took off my shirt. I took off hers. She climbed off of me and unbuckled my belt, opened my pants.”

“Go on,” I said, hoarsely, “Then she went down on you?”

He looked up at me; “No. She just, um, fondled me. You look a little surprised.”

“Well, usually, it’s the first thing she wants to do to a guy.”

“So, this happens often?”

“Yes. No. Well, you’re not the first. There were two others that I know of.”

“I don’t know if that makes me feel better or worse.”

I put my hand on my friend’s shoulder, “Feel better, Joe. The other two guys were both real scum. If she had to do this again, I’m glad it was with you.”

“Thanks, Dave”

“So what happened next?”

“She pulled her skirt off. When I saw that bald pussy of hers ... man, she’s one hot lady.”

“Wait a minute! She was shaved?”

“That’s right. She wasn’t wearing no panties either. Just those kinky boots and stockings.”

She hadn’t shaved her groin since Frank’s suicide.

“She sat back down on my lap,” Joe continued quietly, “And we just petted for a while.”

“You fingered her?”

“Yeah. I fingered her. She kept stroking my rod. I don’t think I’ve been wound up like that for ten years.”

“And she never went down on you?”

“No. Why, you upset about that?”

“You missed something. Naomi gives amazing head.”

“If that hot wife of yours had taken me in her mouth right then, I doubt I coulda held it back.”

“So what happened next?”

“Geez, Dave, you want every last detail?”

“Yes.”

“Ok, if it’s what you want. She lay down on the tatami on her back, and just reached out her arms to me. I took my pants off the rest of the way, and I got down on my belly to give her a licking.”

“Did she come?”

“Oh yeah. She came. I thought she was gonna crush my head between her thighs when she did.”

I giggled involuntarily. “Then what?” I asked.

“I got up on my knees so the tip of my thing just touched her crack. She lifted herself up on those kinky boots a little, and pushed down so I was in her.”

“All the way?”

“Well, yeah. All the way.”

“How did it feel?”

“Well, you should know, Dave! How old is Naomi? Nineteen, twenty?”

“Twenty four.”

“Well, I’m fifty two. And I tell you, a twenty four year old beauty like your wife wrapped around me feels just fine.”

“I always thought you were in your early forties.”

“Thanks, Dave.”

“I hope you gave it to her good, Joe.”

He looked surprised at what I had just said. I was surprised, myself.

He looked at me strangely, and said; “Yeah, I did. I gave it to her good.”

“What was she saying while you did it?”

“Hell, Dave! I can’t repeat all that shit!”

“Yeah, ok. You came together?”

“Yeah. When she started to, I couldn’t hold out. It was over pretty quick.”

Neither of us said anything for a minute.

We talked on; we talked of philosophy, life, love, the universe, and friendship.

After a couple of hours, it was getting cold, and we went to our respective homes.

Naomi was already in bed. As I climbed in, she turned to me; “Dave,” she said.

“Yes?” I replied.

“Thank you.” she said. “I feel better now. Tomorrow I’ll make it up to you.”

The following day, when I returned from morning training, Naomi was not in the house. I took my shower, and lay down on my belly on the massage table to relax.

I thought about the night before with a mixture of pain and longing. I hoped my wife would come and touch me, open a channel so we could make love. But how could I compete with Joe? How could my smaller body and smaller penis please her now?

I heard soft footsteps. The touch of light fingers across my back. I lay quietly, as if asleep, letting her do her thing. I didn’t want to rush, or get sucked into a quickie blowjob.

The fingers traced up-and-down my naked body. They lightly massaged my arms, shoulders, then down my back, finally my ass. The fingers weren’t shy. They ran into the crack, circling my anus. They reached under, stimulating my balls. I lifted my hips, and a hand slid under, to hold and squeeze my penis.

And I knew it wasn’t my wife.

Despite my time living with Naomi, and my few months in Japan, I don’t pretend to understand Japanese ways. It seemed to me that Naomi must have sent her sister as a thank you gift; the girl had the hots for me, she would do it if Naomi said to. And she has so much respect for her older sister, I couldn’t see any other way she would come to me like this.

But Naomi had specifically made me promise not to do it with Hoshi. It didn’t make sense.

I turned over. It was Yuriko, Naomi’s mother.

She wore a red kimono, her hair was down. I had never seen her hair down before. It was thick, glossy, and shoulder length, the grey hairs contrasted sharply with the black. She smiled at me, and, palms together, bowed.

I didn’t know what to do. I lay naked, my cock hard as a rock. My mother in law reached out and took it in her two hands.

My mind raced backwards. Things Naomi had said; how her mother was lonely, needed a new man. Naomi giggling with her mother, as the two of them looked me over.

Yuriko was a lovely woman for her age. She bent down, and her warm mouth enveloped my cock, as her large brown slanted eyes watched my face for a signal.

In my own defence, all I can say is I was horny. I remembered Naomi promising me something, and I thought she must have meant this. Did I really want to accept? What if I refused?

Aside from my hard cock, the erotic adventure of doing my wife’s mother was a temptation I couldn’t resist. If Naomi wanted me to, and Yuriko wanted to, why shouldn’t I?

I sat up, and taking the woman’s head in my hands, and lifted her mouth to mine. I kissed her, then held her at arm’s-length. Her soft eyes regarded me with affection and lust. Her hands were on my penis, stroking me with electrifying pleasure, but it was her face that I couldn’t resist. The beauty of her, and the desire she radiated as she looked at me.

I knew I shouldn’t do it.

It was a test, I was supposed to resist, refuse, and wait until Naomi forgave me.

Fuck that, I thought.

I guess she was only about 45. The last woman I’d had an affair with, Cindy, was nearly that age.

Yuriko was similar to Naomi physically. She was small and lean, with high cheekbones and large eyes. She had almost no breasts, but she had a wonderful round little ass. She was a beautiful woman. It was just that she’s my mother-in-law.

I slid onto my feet and embraced her, she was thin and delicate. Her hands stroked my back and ass, my cock was screaming for her, I opened her kimono and she was naked underneath. I kissed her nipples, and her eyes were wild with undisguised desire.

Soon she was below me on the table, thin legs open, hairy bush framing a pink vagina as my eager penis struck. She was a little dry on top, but wet inside. I worked it into my wife’s hot mom, slid my hard needy American cock into her willing little Japanese body.

She smiled through strong but crooked teeth, her eyes gleaming as she put her feet on my ass and her hands on my shoulders. I was inside her, we were coupled, connected at the groin. Whatever doubts I might have were irrelevant now, my body was swollen with power, I was fucking my wife’s mother and I liked it.

I did her gently at first, then harder as we got used to each other. I was thrilled by her, by the immorality of doing it with my mother in law, by her sexy little body and the sweet sound of her voice as she spoke endearments in Japanese knowing I couldn’t understand the words.

My cock got bigger and stronger as the small woman began to come. She was skewered on my pole, a victim, helpless against my American strength. She cried and contracted, her orgasm was a triumph, and mine was good too.

I let it loose, fired my canon up her middle, and we dissolved into a heap of sweaty satiated regret.

She heaved herself upright, tied up her kimono, bowed to me slightly, and scurried quickly back through the garden to her own house.

I didn’t feel completely OK about this. Before, and during, it felt great. But afterwards, I’m afraid I did feel ashamed at what I had done. My own mother died a long time ago, and Naomi’s mother is the only one I have.

The next week was fairly uneventful; I kept to my training regime, and Naomi would usually give me my massage afterwards, but that was all I was getting from her. She didn’t seem to be interested in having sex with me; I sure did have interest in her. She enjoyed it when I paid her compliments, and she always liked me to hug her and caress her. But she would always stop me from going further. I figured she had some issues to work out, and I hoped she would either do it with me or send her mother to me again.

I rented a videodisc, the latest blockbuster; I had found a copy in English. I was looking forward to a quiet evening, just Naomi and I on the couch. But Joe came along, at Naomi’s invitation.

The three of us sat on the couch, watching the movie. My attention, however, couldn’t help but be redirected to my wife as she cuddled up with my friend.

Her feet were up on the couch, her shoulder under Joe’s armpit, his strong arm around her thin shoulders, her head against his chest. The affection seemed almost innocent. Almost. I couldn’t help but look from time to time to see what they were up to. Nothing much happened for the first hour, but then I observed that Naomi had freed Joe’s big black dick, and was caressing it with her fingertips. His penis was not as awesome as I had feared it would be. But he was big. Bigger than I, not as big as Frank.

Joe looked at me, nervously. “Naomi told me, Dave, that, um, you like to watch.”

My mouth was dry, I felt like there was a log in my throat. I hate it when that happens to me; when I freeze like that, like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a car about to run him over.

Naomi turned her head to look at me.

“Go on, Dave. Tell Joe the truth. He might as well know, then we can all enjoy ourselves. You like to watch other men fuck with me, don’t you?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.