Screwed
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by storyace

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young Dave and his hot Japanese wife Naomi are helpless against Dave's powerful wily stepfather Frank. As Dave secretly watches Frank ravish his young wife, he has to confront his own doubts about their relationship. First released in 2000, the story is heavily revised.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female  

Screwed Again [revised 2019]

My stepfather, Frank, blew his brains out a couple of weeks ago.

If you read my first story, “screwed”, then you’ll know that I wasn’t very fond of him; for the last couple of years, he’d been screwing my wife. I’m happy he’s dead. I know I’m not supposed to say that, but if I’m going to tell this sordid tale I have to be honest.

He was popular; I was really surprised how many people turned up for the funeral. They were all shaking my hand, patting me on the back, and telling me how sorry they were. Lots of people told me how good Frank was to them, or how he had helped them with this or that. It’s really a mystery to me how my perception of the man is so at odds with everyone else’s.

The week before his death, I’d sat down at my computer at home and logged on to the bugs in Frank’s house that day, as I usually did when it was Naomi’s day to work there, to check if he and my wife were having sex.

Things had been pretty lacklustre between them, and I’d thought that their affair was finely drawing to a close. Frank had been paying me my share of the income from the business; he had to now that Naomi was in charge of the accounting.

I could hear Frank talking to someone in the kitchen through the mic in the electric socket.

Frank; “Fifteen? Geez, Mick, we must be worth more than that.”

Mick; “Afraid not, Frank. We can buy you out, or we can just set up in the area and undercut you until your dead.”

Frank; “Is that legal?”

Mick: “Hard to tell. Our lawyers seem to think it’s ok.”

It looked as though Frank was preparing to sell our company, without even consulting me. And I was supposed to be his partner.

Frank; “I tell you what; Fifteen and a half, and I’ll let you screw Naomi.”

Mick; “Naomi? That girl you’ve got working in the other room?”

Frank; “Yeah, she’s a hot number.”

Mick; “You must be kidding if you think setting me up with an under age whore is worth a half million!”

Frank; “It’s not your money, and anyway, you know that our company is worth fifteen-five. The way the market is going, we’re worth more every week.”

Mick; “What’s your hurry, then Frank? Just wait a month or two, you should get your price easily.” Frank; “Yeah, sure. And wait for you guys to move in on us. Besides, I have personal reasons why I want to get this business out of the way. Now let me tell you about Naomi; she’s no whore, Mick. She’s a hot little housewife and mother, and she’s twenty four.”

Mick; “No shit? I thought she was about 15. She’s got an impressive figure for a women who’s had a kid.”

Frank; “Yeah, and she’s as tight as ever!”

I fumed at the obscene way Frank talked of the woman I love.

Mick; “Hmm, how about fifteen five if I get to have her in the ass.”

Frank; “You drive a hard bargain, Mick! I’m not sure I can deliver on that, but I could try. I tell you Mick, Naomi is more fun than any of those girls from last night. Once Naomi gets going, she’s something worth having.”

Mick; “Better than that Barbara?”

Frank; “Next to Naomi, Barbara’s a Sunday school teacher. Naomi’s just made for fucking.”

Mick; “Ok, fifteen five if I get into her ass; fifteen two fifty if I don’t.”

Frank; “Done! Wait here, I’ll go and soften her up. You’re going to love this, Mick. I’ve been with a lot of women, but I’ve never met anyone who can give head like Naomi; and she’ll do just about anything. Come into the office in ten minutes, and don’t say anything about business in front of her.”

Mick; “Why not?”

Frank; “She’s my partner’s wife.”

Mick; “You’re a rotten guy, Frank. You do have legal authority to make the deal, though?”

Frank; “Yeah, don’t worry about it. Send your legals over later, they can go through it all with me.”

Now he was selling my wife and my business! I figured I’d better get over there.

I called my home phone with the mobile, and patched it through to my computer so I could listen while I drove over.

“What are you doing there, Frank?” I heard Naomi saying a minute later, as I was getting into my car.

“Just letting your hair down so I can brush it for you.” Said Frank.

Seatbelt ... start the engine...

“I need to do some work here.” Said Naomi. “Late payment notices, bills...”

“Never mind me. You carry on with what you were doing while I brush this wonderful hair of yours.”

I could hear the brush strokes through my headset as I waited for a traffic light.

“Your nipples are showing.” Frank said. What are you wearing underneath for me today?”

I’d watched her getting dressed that morning. Actually, I’d watched her shave her legs and groin. I’d watched her put on her makeup, and carefully stretch dark nylon stockings up each long thin leg. I’d watched her put on the patterned half bra that held her breasts up.

“Why do you always wear that sort of thing on Wednesdays?” I asked her.

“Don’t ask stupid questions Dave.” She answered, “You know why and I don’t have time to fight about it.”

“I want you.” I told her.

“Now?” she asked. “You know Frank is expecting me.”

“Let him wait!” I said, and I pushed her onto her back and I fucked her, and when she came I came inside her. Well, I think she came; she might have been pretending.

My beautiful young Japanese wife straightened herself up, dabbed on some perfume, and went to spend the day with my late mother’s widower. Her lover.

I couldn’t stop her from giving herself to Frank every Wednesday, but I could leave a little message in her twat, and that was what I’d been doing for a while. Wednesday morning quickies had become just another ritual.

“Are you wearing the garter belt?” Frank asked my wife.

“No.” She answered.

“Come on, leave that for later. I want you to meet my friend Mick.”

“Why?” she asked suspiciously.

“Don’t be that way, Mick’s a great guy, you’ll like him.”

“Let me go, I don’t think I even like you anymore. You’re so crude.”

“Like me? I don’t think you ever liked me, Naomi.”

“What do you mean? How can you say that? I do everything with you.”

“I turn you on, but I don’t think you like me. In fact, I think you hated me at first. You never agreed with me about anything. You still don’t.”

“Don’t be stupid, Frank. If I hated you, why did I come back and back?”

“Because you’re a kinky lady, Naomi. You love Dave, and you hate me. But you love to fuck me; you love to fuck me because you hate me. You always call me nasty names while I fuck you. You love to hate me.”

Green. The light, and me as well.

“That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard, Frank.” Said Naomi. “I do what you tell me when I’m in your house.”

“Is it? What you feel right now? You loathe me, you hate everything I stand for. You’re a liberal, I’m a conservative. You’re young, and I’m old. Even now, you hate me for saying what I’m saying. But you haven’t been this turned on sexually for months. And what’s turning you on is the very fact that I’m rubbing your nose in these things for the first time. I’m right, aren’t I? You hate me for being right, but it turns you on even more than the feel of my hands on your tits.”

“I don’t know. Maybe. But I’m through with all of that. I want to be happy now, I’ve had enough of you. Get your hands off of me and let me go.”

“You’re in my house and you’ll do as I say!” Frank insisted. “Now, stand up and take off your dress. Come on, Naomi; once more for old time’s sake. We both know you want it; your nipples never lie.”

“What about Mick? He’s still in the house.”

“Why, are you sweet on him?”

“No.”

Why are people always driving like snails when you need to get somewhere in a hurry?

“Come on, Naomi! Mick’s a good-looking guy ... tall, broad shoulders, narrow hips, small ass. Blue eyes, well groomed. I bet he turns you on.”

“Sounds like he turns you on, Frank!”

“I told him he could rub your feet. Mick likes feet.”

“Why do I have to take my dress off?” she asked. “Just do what I tell you and don’t get impertinent unless you want a spanking. Do you want a spanking Naomi?”

“No.”

“Too bad, then take off your dress. Actually, wait a moment while I get Mick.”

I could hear doors opening and closing. Small video cameras had just become available and I thought how I might install them in Frank’s house as I drove through rush hour traffic, listening.

“Mick, this is Naomi. Take your dress off Naomi, and don’t make me tell you again.”

“What kind of woman do you think I am?” Naomi demanded angrily.

Ah! My wife is no slut! Fuck you, Frank!

“Relax! It’s me; Frank. What’s happened to us? We used to have so much fun.”

“It’s over Frank. I’m not like that anymore.”

I almost broke into song! Never mind that Frank was still conspiring to sell me out.

“I don’t think you’ve changed, Naomi. You got bored. I’m just trying to spice things up a little.”

“I don’t want things spiced up.”

“Stop arguing with me and get that dress off, or I’ll tear it off and I’ll let Mick spank you! Do you want that Naomi?

“No Frank.” She said submissively.

They’d been doing this submissive thing sometimes lately; I’d thought I’d heard the spanking too. Cries and moans that were different to their usual sex noises, but I never managed to get up to the house in time to see it.

“Too bad, that would have been fun to watch.” Frank laughed. “See what a good girl she is, Mick? She likes to put up a little fight, but all the time she’s got a wet naked shaved twat waiting underneath.”

“Nice.” The other man commented. “May I?”

“Go ahead.” Frank told him, “Check those arches, man; doesn’t Naomi have the cutest feet you’ve ever had in your hands? Take the stockings off, honey. Slowly.”

“But Frank...”

“Do you want a spanking?”

“No.” “Good girl.”

There was silence for a while, as I struggled with traffic and my real problem; I was a coward.

That was why I’d never confronted Frank, why I’d never demanded Naomi stop their weekly trysts. I was afraid; it made no sense, what was happening due to inaction was far worse than any consequence of action.

I steeled myself; when I got to the old house, I was going straight in, I was going to pull Naomi out of there and to hell with Frank. If she refused, then we were through.

But I’d told myself that story a hundred times before, and I was still sneaking around, watching and listening to my wife getting fucked by my stepfather every Wednesday.

“So Naomi, you’re from Japan.” Mick said, “Do you like living in America?”

“Yes; I wasn’t happy at home.” Naomi said.

“You’re very beautiful. You must have left some broken hearts behind.” Mick said.

“I suppose.” She allowed. “That’s far enough! Not above the knee.”

“Ok; tell me, did you ever have a boyfriend who bought shoes for you?”

“Yes.” Naomi said, to my surprise. I knew she’d had lovers before me, but she never talked about it.

“He would take me to the shop and watch the salesman fit them.”

“And then?” Mick inquired.

“He wanted to see me walk in them, up and down the shop. After I chose which ones I wanted, he liked to walk behind me on the street as if we didn’t know each other.”

“How old were you?”

“Sixteen.”

“How old was he?”

“Older. He was ... Not above the knee I said!”

“Haha, yes ok. So this old guy, he would buy shoes for you and then take you home?”

“Go on, tell us.” Frank said. I hadn’t realized he was still in the room.

“He would take me for dinner in a restaurant, and he liked it when I would tease him by flirting with other men. Only after that he liked to ... you know.”

“Is it true that Japanese men have really small penises?” Mick asked.

“I suppose.” Naomi agreed. “When I met Da...”

She stopped.

“Mick knows you’re married.” Frank said, “Dave is Naomi’s husband Mick. Go on, this is interesting. Tell us more.”

“We always heard the occidental men have big penises. When I met Dave I thought he was huge.” Naomi said.

“But then you met me.” Frank prompted her.

“Yes, then I met Frank.” Naomi said, yet she didn’t sound very happy about it.

“And?” Frank insisted, “Go on, tell Mick how you wanted to leave your husband for me.”

I pulled over and stopped the car, unable to drive further due to the nausea, shame, and terror flooding through me as I listened.

“It was just sex.” Naomi said, “I never loved you! But I thought I did once. You’re a piece of shit, Frank.”

The men both laughed, and I think she did too after a minute.

“Hey, what are you doing Frank?” Naomi demanded.

“I’m taking your dress off.” Frank said, “I want to share you with my friend Mick. I saw where your other foot was.”

“No, I don’t want to.” Naomi said, and the roaring in my ears eased a little.

“Come on! It’s every woman’s fantasy to have two men make love to her at once.” Frank insisted.

“That’s what men must think. What a woman wants is just one man who is loyal and good, and who truly loves her.”

“Like Dave?”

“Yes! Like Dave.”

Like me, Frank! Fuck you, you old bastard!

“That might be what other women want, Naomi. But not you. You want one man that loves you, and another one to fuck you. Now how about two men to fuck you? I know you, Naomi. You’re going to come like you never came before. And besides, your loyal Dave has been banging the secretary.” Silence.

That bastard! How did he know, and why did he have to tell her? Shit shit shit.

“Dave?” Naomi said incredulously, “Dave would never cheat on me. Besides, she’s old.”

“So am I and that didn’t stop you from climbing my pole.” Frank replied. “Cindy told me herself, says Dave is like an affectionate puppy, slurping and biting.”

“So it’s true.” Naomi said softly.

Fuck Cindy! Why did she have to tell Frank of all people?

“Everyone cheats.” Frank said, “We all pretend we don’t. Ha, Dave’s mother used to do it with half the town! Check out these babies Mick; before she got pregnant Naomi had tiny little ones, but they came out real nice afterwards.”

“No, stop.” Naomi said feebly.

“Hahaha, you had your foot in his crotch, you know what Mick has for you honey.” Frank said, “It’s the next level and you’re going to have the time of your life.”

I heard Naomi make a little cry; a chirp of shock, or pleasure.

“She’s leaking like the titanic.” Mick said.

“Careful there Mick; you might not want to go in there.”

“Why not?” Mick asked.

“The husband has been leaving little presents in there before sending her to me.” Frank said. “It really pisses me off; he knows she’s mine on Wednesdays.”

“This is getting better and better!” Mick laughed, “So the husband knows all about it, and he just, what? Sits at home and waits? Say, when you get home does he go down on you?”

“No.” Naomi said.

“Too bad.” Mick said, “He’s missing something; well, I’m not squeamish. Open up, honey!”

“Oh no.” Naomi gasped as Frank laughed again.

“Relax, enjoy it.” Frank said soothingly, “Trust me, honey, this is going to be great, like our first time.”

I heard my wife sigh and moan as an answer.

As usual, I parked around the corner and slipped in through the back gate. The high hedge and garden plants meant that I could creep around outside the house without being seen from inside after dusk. I’d done this a lot by then.

I froze; my wife was perched on my stepfather’s lap, leaning back on his chest with her hands stretched down between her knees, where they held the head of a man I’d never seen before. He smiled at her like a kid in a toy store and then buried his head in her crotch.

Mick was a good looking man. A lady killer. Blue eyes and black hair, neat, groomed, well dressed, suave. And on his knees sucking my come out of my wife.

Frank was leaning back, relaxed, watching, his hands under Naomi’s naked breasts. She still wore her stockings.

She might get really mad at me for interfering I thought to myself. What if Frank lashed out at me, slapped my face like he did when I was a kid? What if, what if ... I knew it was just stinking excuses. My guts were jelly and my feet were lead. I just stood there in the dark, watching.

Like I always did.

I couldn’t see Naomi’s expression; did she like this? I walked around to the other window where I could see.

She was staring down at Mick, poker faced. Her hairless vagina was open in his face, he could look right in and so could I.

“There, that’s nice, isn’t it? You’re excited; I know you, Naomi. You’re turned on, admit it. Go on Mick, she loves it.”

“No, Frank. No.” Protested Naomi; but she failed to convince even me. She was shuddering and then her legs wrapped around Mick’s shoulders.

Frank lifted her chin and kissed her mouth gently, and I knew that if I didn’t do anything to stop it, it wouldn’t stop.

Naomi was addicted to it; she knew it wasn’t good for her, or Kim, or me. She didn’t care for Frank, but she did it with him anyway.

And as my cock swelled in disgraceful excitement, I had to admit something even worse; I was addicted to it to.

When I watched Frank fuck my wife, I knew a terrible thrill. I often hid in the dark watching, and masturbated when they did it. I held myself easily on the sweet edge of orgasm as they touched, kissed, fondled. I waited for him to put his big cock in her, waited for the agony, and when it was at its peak, I let myself come.

And now this new guy was going to do it to her; he was in his mid 40’s much younger than Frank, but 20 years older than Naomi and me. There was a part of me that wanted him to do it, wanted to watch, to suffer and enjoy my secret agonizing show.

“God, I love these plump little tits of yours.” Frank said, “Reach up and have a feel Mick.”

“You’re right, Frank. They’re perfect.” Said Mick, doing as Frank suggested.

“No, please don’t.” Said Naomi.

“Stop pretending, Naomi! Mick and I can both see that you’re loving this. Go ahead, she’s totally into it. Give them a kiss, Mick. She loves them to be and sucked on. Hasn’t she got great nipples?”

“She definitely does, Frank.” Said Mick, lifting his face from Naomi’s groin to hover over her breast. “Did you suck them when she was lactating?”

“Yeah, I did.” Frank said as his friend put his mouth over Naomi’s nipple. “She would only let me have leftovers but she had plenty.”

“No, Frank! I don’t think...” Naomi began.

“Let’s stand you up so Mick can see what a perfect body you have.” Frank said, getting up and lifting Naomi to her feet with her back to him. “I’m getting a little uncomfortable in my pants. What about you Mick?”

“It’s almost to my knee.” Mick bragged.

“Take his pants off.” Frank told Naomi.

“I don’t want to.” Naomi whimpered, naked and tiny between the two large men.

“Do as I say!” Frank insisted, “You’re in my house and I’m the boss here. Got it?”

I watched her small hands reach forward to open Mick’s belt. I think they were shaking a little, but she did it. She opened his trousers and pulled them down over his ass.

The bastard had a big one, like Frank. My young wife took the big cock in her hands without being told, stroking it sensuously.

“Oh fuck!” Mick exclaimed, “This is so beautiful.”

“Do you like it, Naomi, two men touching you? Two big guys you don’t give a shit about, two guys who just want to use you? You love it, don’t you? You love to be used, and when we’re done with you, you can go back to your lovey-dovey little home, and your lovey-dovey little man. Do you think he knows, Naomi? Do you think your little Dave knows how depraved you are? Even if he does, it wouldn’t change anything, because you need this. You’re addicted to hard sex. Admit you need it, Naomi, and then Mick and I will give it to you good. “Do you want us to leave you alone now, Naomi? You could go on with your bookkeeping. Or would you rather keep your hands on Mick’s cock? Let her go, Mick. Let her decide. Well, Naomi? Should we leave?”

“No, Frank.” I heard my wife reply, in a barely audible whisper.

“Do you want Mick to kiss you? Say it out loud, we want to hear you say it.”

“Yes Frank, I want it.” My wife finally admitted. “Kiss me, Mick.” She added.

“You want it, you love it. Two big mature men. You don’t like either one of us. But we’re going to fuck you and you’re going to love it, right?”

“I don’t know.” Naomi said, before Mick pulled her to himself, big arms around her small delicate body, and clamped his hand on her head and mouth to her lips in a passionate deep kiss. Her hands went to his tight hairy ass, and his cock must have been pressing against her smooth young thighs.

“What you think, Naomi?” Frank asked my wife, “How does it feel to hold a naked stranger in your arms? You like it, we can both see that. Tell us!”

“I like it.” Naomi said, her delicate body naked in Mick’s arms.

“Go down on him.” Frank told her, “Go on, do as I tell you, girl.”

I saw her hand reach down between their bodies. Then she bent her knees and slid down him.

My wife was on her knees. She gently caressed his long erection with her small hands.

“You’re excited.” Said Frank, “You like playing with Mick’s penis don’t you, Naomi? It turns you on.”

“You must be about the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.” Said Mick.

She looked up at him and smiled slightly. “You probably say that to every naked woman who plays with your penis.” She joked.

“I can’t remember the last time I had the pleasure.” Said Mick.

What about the “Barbara” they’d just been discussing, I wondered.

He did have a nice cock, as Frank had said. It was long and straight. At least as long as Frank’s, if not as thick, and it looked very stiff.

My own cock pulsed with excitement as I waited for her to cross another line, and put it into her lovely little mouth.

“Do it Naomi.” Said Frank. “And don’t make me tell you again! Naomi just loves to suck cock, she’s really good at it, too. Isn’t that right, Naomi? You’re just dying to feel Mick’s cock inside your mouth.”

“You’re such a bastard, Frank.” Said Naomi, frowning up at him for a moment. Then she opened her mouth wide, and hovered over the bulging tip of the penis she held in her hand, rolling her eyes up to look at him, teasing penitently.

He grinned back with excited triumph, his blue eyes protruding, as her lips finally closed over the end of his shaft. He groaned in pleasure as she worked it a little with her lips and tongue, but didn’t let more than half of Mick’s long member into her mouth.

“That’s it, Naomi.” Said Frank as he watched. “I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist. This is going to be great, you won’t regret it. How’s your holding power, Mick? Think you can hold back while Naomi takes that cock of yours all the way down? Go on, Naomi. Show Mick what you can do.”

Mick had no time to answer. My sweet young wife pushed her lips to his pubic hair, swallowing his long thin erection down her lovely throat. It’s something that Naomi’s good at.

I knew I should go in there and stop this before it went any further, but I had to watch a moment longer; I couldn’t resist that heady mix of emotional pain and sexual excitement of watching my beloved wife submit to Frank and the charms of the smooth stranger, Mick.

Mick lifted my wife’s angelic face head from his groin. “Wow, Naomi! That’s amazing, but I can’t take too much of it without exploding.”

He stood her up and took her small body into his arms, kissing her smiling lips and stroking her lovely little naked ass with his hands. He sat down, and she sat on his knee, so small compared to him, and she smiled at him and giggled, playing with his cock some more, tickling it with her red painted fingernails while he held her, kissing her playfully while caressing her breasts and hips.

She liked it.

She’d known this man for less than an hour, and she wanted him. To have sex, to feel that penis inside her vagina, to taste his tongue, to give herself to a new lover.

They kissed gently, hands caressing, lips and tongues sliding easily, her hand on his big penis and his in her naked vagina.

When I got together with Naomi 5 years earlier, it wasn’t like that at all. We’d hung out; had dinner together. I’d finally found the courage to take her hand and hold it. The following day I kissed her, and we made out. A couple of more days passed before we went to bed together, and even then she was hesitant. I’d seduced her gently, slowly, and lovingly.

So when had my wife turned into this slut I was watching?

Mick stood and sat her on the couch arm, and he went down on her again.

“Was I right, Naomi?” asked Frank, “Is it great?”

She wrapped her girlish legs around Mick’s wide, suited shoulders, and held his head with her hands, moaning with erotic delight.

“It’s true, Frank. You were right, Frank!” she gasped, nearly overcome with the sensation of the strange man’s tongue in her snatch. His naked hairy ass was visible, and I found myself thinking it was really tasteless of him not to even bother to fully undress.

I loved her more than I can say. I wasn’t happy to share her with Frank, and now with this new guy. But she was looking like she was really enjoying herself; did she really need this so badly? Perhaps I should just keep pretending that I didn’t know what she did, perhaps she’d grow out of it...

What if I confronted her, and she choose Frank? I couldn’t live with that. What if she chose his perversity and big cock over my simple honest love?

Slick Mick stood, stripping off his clothes at last, and a feeling of numbness overcame me as he placed the tip of his cock at Naomi’s vagina.

“Do you want me to?” He asked her.

She bit her lower lip, staring at him, and nodded her consent.

“Do you want me to screw you?” he asked again, brushing his cock around the insides of her thighs, teasing her.

“Yes.”

“Say ‘please’”.

Naomi giggled and did as he asked, getting into the game. In her funny Mickey Mouse voice, she pleaded; “Please, Mick, please put your big hot cock in me! I want it Mick, I ... Oh Mick! Thank you! Yes, yes! Deeper! Put it in all the way!”

“Oh, baby, you’re good!” said Mick with a laugh, as he did what my wife was asking him to, and slid his long hard penis up into her well lubricated and very willing little body.

My heart was on fire, and so was my dick, as I listened to my beautiful exotic wife beg this stranger for sex, as I watched her hold him, kiss him, and moan with delight as he began to have his way with her.

Her ass was still on the arm of the couch, her slender arms around her new lover. One leg was behind his back, the other on the floor for balance.

As Mick’s hard cock slid easily in and out my eager wife, it was as though a sledgehammer was hitting my chest with each stroke.

“Yes, Mick, yes!” Naomi cried, “Give it to me! You’re a complete bastard, Mick, and it feels so good!”

Mick thrusted steady and deep, his long legs bent so that he would have the correct height. Naomi wrapped both her legs around him now, so that he was holding her balanced on her ass. And I watched as he brought my love quickly to orgasm, nearly lifting her off the sofa arm at the end of each thrust. Frank was right; she was loving this, there was no doubt about it.

Raw loveless sex; thrilling, dangerous, destructive in its pleasure. I was out in the cold watching my wife succumb. She was a sex addict, and had just graduated to a higher dose. And I was graduating with her. I opened my belt so I could reach in and fondle myself, and share in the fun.

He withdrew, still hard, and she let him turn her around, so her ass was to him. Both her feet were on the floor, and she was bent over with her chest on the armrest. He entered her again, easily. Therefore he had not gone for her anus, not yet. What would she do, I wondered? Would she let him?

But I had come to stop this from happening; I had sworn to myself that this time I wouldn’t watch passively.

He stroked her back and hips a little, his large hands easily spanning her petite body, and then I saw him opening a little packet. A condom.

He withdrew, and started to work the rubber onto his cock. I felt pretty relieved that Mick was going to do this safely; that is, he wasn’t, since I was about to go in there and stop this now...

Naomi lifted herself upright, and started to turn, but Mick gently pushed her back. “Hang on there a minute, sweetheart, the best is still to come!” he told her.

I couldn’t see exactly what he was doing, but his hands were busy at her pretty rear end.

“Hey!” said Naomi, whipping her head around, “Where do you think you’re going?”

“In here” said Mick, and I guess he entered her anus with a finger.

“Eek! I don’t think so, Mick...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.