Screwed - Cover

Screwed

Copyright© 2019 by storyace

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young Dave and his hot Japanese wife Naomi are helpless against Dave's powerful wily stepfather Frank. As Dave secretly watches Frank ravish his young wife, he has to confront his own doubts about their relationship. First released in 2000, the story is heavily revised.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Female  

I’ve heavily revised the whole series. The stories have grown a bit due to this, but I think they are improved a lot.

I spent many hours on this; a note would only take you a minute or two, and would bring me great joy. Thanks.

Screwed, by Ace 2000, revised 2001, 2018

I was pretty sure that my stepfather, Frank, was screwing me.

My mother had got us into a start-up venture together some years ago, before her death; a local Internet service provider for our town.

Frank put up most of the starting capital, and did the billing and bookkeeping while I housed the machinery at my home and did the technical work.

All of the income was reinvested in the business, and I had a “real” job to pay my bills. We had to borrow heavily at one stage to keep up with the demand for more capacity; but by the time of the story that I will now tell, there should have been profits. Lots of profits.

I did the engineering. I knew how many subscribers we had, and I knew what was being spent on equipment, more or less. But Frank wasn’t giving me access to the books. As it had started as a family venture, and no one had really expected it to go anywhere serious, I didn’t have a proper contract. Frank is a lawyer and accountant, and I was starting to feel, ... screwed.

I wouldn’t have felt so strongly about it, if it weren’t for Naomi.

Naomi ... the thought of her still thrilled me after five years of marriage.

We met in Greece; we were both on our vacations. It was Naomi’s first time away from Japan, and mine from The States.

She was ... she still is, very beautiful. Thick black hair to her hips, five foot three, slim. I don’t know how I managed to win her, but she was the best thing to ever happen to me. The sex was electrical, amazing. She loved my “Big American cock”, and it loved her right back!

How can I possibly describe the incredible sensation of this petite exotic beauty staring into my eyes with lust and then even love, as she cried with the power of the orgasm I provided her?

And there was more than that; I loved her spirit, her bright smile, her sharp wit.

I didn’t have a lot of experience, but I knew that Naomi was the only woman for me, in bed and out. I had to have her; I asked her to marry me within two weeks of meeting her. I had no choice, I might never see her again otherwise.

Naomi was like a bright light, illuminating my previously dark life. Before I knew the euphoria of loving her, I hadn’t even been aware of my depression.

She came from a rich patriarchal family, and her father kept good his promise to cut her off were she to marry me, a foreign wage earner. I wanted to be well off, more for her than for myself.

But Naomi wasn’t concerned with her father’s rejection; “He has never approved of me. He probably never will.” She told me.

Naomi is a very un-Japanese Japanese person. I suppose it’s part of her rejection of her father, to reject everything else about her country as well. While I would have liked to get a little bit into the Japanese spirit of things, Naomi wanted to be All-American.

She never liked Frank much, but when I told her of my suspicions, her lovely face contorted with hate.

“We should kill the motherfucker.” was her comment when it was clear that there was no legal way to get what was ours. I don’t like Frank much either, but I was still surprised at her vehemence.

“I don’t think that would be useful, my love. What we need is the records, and the bank statements.”

“Can’t you just hack into his computer and get them out?”

“He’s not that stupid; he knows my abilities. He keeps a separate machine for those things, with no outside line connected.”

“There must be a way.”

“I have to get to his machine. If I can connect to it, I can download everything.”

Her narrow eyes narrowed. “How long would you need?”

“Well, I pretty much know where everything is in his place. I guess a half hour would be plenty of time.”

“We could break in.”

“There’s a pretty good security system up there, with an automatic dialling system. I’d prefer not to muck with it.”

“We could get in on some excuse ... a pretext ... then you could get at his computer.”

“He’d never let me in there alone for long knowingly. If he knew I was even in the house, he’d keep track of what I was up to.”

“Then we have to get you in without him knowing.”

We kicked some ideas around for an hour or two, and here’s what we came up with; Naomi would make an appointment to see Frank, to overtly ask him to release some company funds to us for our domestic needs. She would distract him, let me in, and I would copy Frank’s hard drive and look through his papers while she kept him talking. It wasn’t much of a plan, I admit, but it was flexible enough that it might work.

“How will I keep him talking for a half hour? He could send me home within minutes.”

“Don’t get to the point to fast ... flirt a little. Then he’ll be in no hurry to get rid of you.”

“Flirt? I hate him! I can’t I flirt with him.”

One of the things I’ve always loved about Naomi is how she sees through people. Nearly everyone thinks that Frank is a wonderful, charming type of guy. I grew up around him, so of course I know him better.

“He’s an American! He’ll be no match for you and your inscrutable oriental ways.” I said.

Naomi laughed; “I’ve been here too long already, I don’t know if I remember how to be inscrutable!”

“Just work on it for a few days, and try to imagine that you think Frank is an O.K. guy ... think of this as a role you should act. Try to think of him as attractive ... then just keep smiling, laugh at his jokes. Get yourself dressed up for it, he won’t be able to resist spending a little extra time with you.”

“But I don’t want to spend time with him, Dave. He makes my skin crawl.” My love complained.

“I’m not too wild about this, either, but it’s the only way, Naomi. Otherwise, we may never know how much Frank is taking us for.”

Naomi looked amazing as usual as she rang Frank’s bell. She wore a simple white cotton summer dress that showed her figure nicely. High heels gave her that bit of extra height, and her dazzling jet-black hair was down, gleaming in the fading evening sunlight. She wore just enough makeup to accentuate the striking lines of her face.

“Hi, Naomi” I heard Frank say as he opened the door. “I have to say, you’re looking absolutely stunning. Come on in, would you like some coffee?” the door closed behind them.

I crept around to the balcony and waited nervously. After about five long minutes, Naomi opened the doors and stepped outside. Frank followed, holding a tray with the coffee.

“Let’s sit inside,” said Naomi, “it’s a little chilly out here.” She followed Frank back in, leaving the doors open for me.

I knew my way well; Frank had set up his office in my old bedroom. The sticky part would be getting to the office door through the living room, where Frank and Naomi would be seated. I’d been up to the old house from time to time, and had worked out how it would have to be done.

I went from the balcony into the little anteroom that opened into the living room. Naomi had sat on the end of the couch so as to block Frank’s view of the connecting door.

“Frank, do you have some milk?” Naomi asked him sweetly, right on time.

“Sure, I’ll get it.”

I slipped into the room, past Naomi, and through the open office door, my heart pounding like firecrackers while he was in the kitchen.

“So, Naomi, What did you want to talk to me about?” I heard Frank asking, as he returned with the milk.

“It’s Dave, Frank. He’s so stressed all the time. The Internet business is taking so much of his time, and he still has to work a full time job to keep things going.”

“Has he been neglecting you?”

“Well, he hardly has any time left for me after his two jobs.”

“Life can be hard for a young couple, starting out.” Said Frank.

“If we could get a little more money from the Internet business, Dave wouldn’t have to work as much.” Said Naomi, hopefully.

It was 1998, and the external hard drive was not yet invented as far as I know. But that was just what I’d made.

I put the device I’d built on the desk, and turned Frank’s computer around to connect the cable.

“And what do you think I can do about it?” asked Frank, as my elbow pushed a stapler off of the desk. It landed with a small “thud”. I saw Frank whip his head around towards the open doorway. There was still sunlight streaming through the living room windows, but the shade was drawn in the office, so he couldn’t easily see in.

My Naomi was quick. Most people would have frozen, but not Naomi. She threw her arms around his neck, pulling her slim young body to him. “Oh Frank! Say that you’ll help me!”

I crouched in silence, peeking from behind his desk, as he wrapped his heavy old arms around my woman’s narrow hips, pulling her closer, the noise he’d heard from his office suddenly becoming unimportant as he gazed into her wonderful dark eyes.

All three of us were frozen for a moment, as if we each knew that something was about to happen; and something did.

Frank kissed Naomi’s perfect mouth, his old face so in contrast with her smooth complexion. She ran her little fingers through his sparse grey hair.

“Why Naomi ... I had no idea...” Said Frank.

Naomi kissed him again, and this time her mouth was open for his old tongue.

My heart was clamped in a vice as I watched them; my young wife kissing that old bastard Frank? It was impossible, yet there it was.

“Of course I’ll help you, Naomi.” Said Frank, “What man could refuse you?”

I got back to my work. With the price that Naomi was now having to pay for it, time was extremely precious.

“Thank you, Frank.” I heard Naomi say.

The idea was a little flirtation, show a little leg and smile. But now, because of my mistake, she was actually having to kiss him, hold him. My heart was pounding in my ears as I worked.

I thought I could hear them; the smacking of their lips, the rustling of fabrics. Or was it just my imagination?

“You’re one hot babe, Naomi.” Frank was saying, “I’ve had the hots for you ever since the first time I met you.”

I peeked out; they were in a close embrace, and Frank’s hand was running up and down Naomi’s shapely leg; right up under her flimsy dress, until he cupped her fine ass; then sliding all the way back down to her foot. Their mouths were terribly busy, and my wife’s fine little hands were exploring Frank’s bulk.

“Really, Frank?” she asked sweetly.

I tore my eyes from the gruesome scene, back to my work.

I started the download, and looked again when I could. Frank had her dress up around her waist, and he was running his hands up and down her silky smooth back and legs. What could be going on in my lovely foreign wife’s mind at this outrage? Her legs were completely exposed, and her white panties were showing. She had only kissed him, but Frank was wasting no time following through.

“A beauty like you shouldn’t be neglected, Naomi.” He was saying between kisses.

And then another thing happened that I hadn’t anticipated; the hard drive in Frank’s computer was making a terrible racket, clicking and chirping as it began downloading its information into the one I had brought with me.

At that time, a big HD was only 6 gigs, and they were slow and loud.

She must have been able to hear the terrible clicking of the two hard drives; she grabbed his head, and keeping her hands over his ears, started kissing him franticly. I cursed myself for not having realized what a racket it would make, even in the next room. I hadn’t thought that we’d have to deal with an open door, but there was no way he wouldn’t have noticed if I’d closed it. With Naomi’s hands busy disrupting Frank’s hearing, she couldn’t could block Frank’s hands as he enjoyed himself feeling up this beauty less than half his age.

I stared at them from my hiding place, terror and shock ripping my soul apart. What was I doing here anyway? This had to be the stupidest idea I’d ever had. I was numb and dumb, and didn’t yet realize what was really happening.

My stepfather was stealing my wife, right in front of my eyes.

I saw one hand slip into her panties; I could see the impression of his finger through the fabric as it disappeared into her body.

“Naomi, sweetheart,” said Frank, “You need it, don’t you? Don’t worry, honey. I’ll take care of you.”

“Really, Frank?” she asked, in a sweet innocent tone, while Frank’s finger slipped in and out of her most private place.

“Oh yes. I can give you what you need...” he said, before submerging himself once more in her mouth.

I still thought she was faking it, that she was just teasing. I ignored the reality that she was clearly turned on, and forced myself to keep to the plan.

I searched through the mail on the desk. There was a new bank statement, in the company name. I checked the outer room again.

Naomi was still keeping Franks hearing under control by rubbing the back of his head with one hand. She was holding out her other arm while he threaded her dress over it, leaving her in only her panties and heels. Naomi hardly ever wore a bra; her small firm conical breasts just didn’t need one.

“Baby, You’re gorgeous.” Said Frank, as he looked my wife up and down. “This is going to be something to remember.”

I tried to read the expression on my wife’s face; despite what she had said earlier, she was looking pretty inscrutable to me. I knew how much she’d despised Frank, but he wouldn’t be able to tell by looking at her expression if I couldn’t. My heart was bleeding at how far she was going to protect me; she was allowing herself to be defiled by my stepfather, her own father in law.

Frank’s big hands roamed over my wife’s little body, as he kissed and then sucked each of her nipples, which were standing up stiff with fear. Or excitement.

I was feeling pretty numb by then, but when I took a look at the bottom line of the page in my hand, it was none the less quite a shock; $985,456.25. I stared at it for quite a while. That bastard was holding nearly half a million of what should have been my money, while I worked two jobs and was barely getting by. And on top of that, he was busily making love with my wife.

“Well, Honey?” I heard Frank asking, “What do you think? Is it what you need or not?”

I looked through the door again, it was time for another shock; Naomi’s panties were missing, and so were Frank’s trousers.

They both sat naked on the sofa, and Naomi was staring down at Frank’s huge stiff cock in her little hands.

“It’s so big, Frank! I didn’t know they came this big.”

“Oh, they do, honey. They do and it does!” said Frank.

Naomi offered no visible resistance as he pushed her gently onto her back; her shapely little left foot, still in it’s shoe, rested on the floor, and she lifted her right gracefully over the back of the sofa. She was spread wide, and from my vantage point, I could see Frank’s big old cock in Naomi’s small hand, positioned at her entrance.

“You’re one sweet thing, Naomi.” Frank said to her, running his fingers across her fine face, “I promise you won’t regret this.”

I didn’t understand how things could have progressed so fast; it had only been a couple of heartrending minutes since he’d pulled off her dress. I couldn’t believe the bastard was so self-assured with my wife; it was as if he knew that she wouldn’t resist him. Why didn’t she though? Surely, she could have slowed him down enough so that I could have been finished before it came to this!

I was frozen; my mind seemed to just stop working. I watched in disbelief as Naomi rubbed the tip of Frank’s big hard old cock up and down against her clit.

“This feels nice, Frank.” She told him earnestly. Where had her loathing for him gone?

It was impossible that he was going to fuck her, I thought. She would do something now, make an excuse. Delay him for little while, until I could finish my work; then tell him she had to be somewhere, leaving the bastard frustrated.

“It’s going to feel even better in a moment, honey.” Frank said.

She kept running her other hand through his hair and around his head, so he wouldn’t be able to hear the soft clicking of the download.

He pushed, causing his swollen old cock to enter her stretched open body about an inch.

“Slow, Frank! Careful...” Naomi gasped.

“Don’t worry, sweetheart.” He said, “I’m good at this. You just relax and let Frank take care of you. I know what you need, baby, and I’m the one to give it to you.”

I realized now that it was really happening. I didn’t quite understand why or how, but Naomi was letting my stepfather fuck her. Why hadn’t she stopped him from removing her dress so quickly anyway? The tongue action was bad enough, but surely it could have been kept at that level for longer.

And it hit me, like a hammer on top of my head. My wife had always been turned on by Frank. Her vehemence had been a reaction to him flirting with her in that way he did with every woman he met.

“Oh baby, I don’t think I ever had something so sweet.” said Frank, as he pulled out and pushed his way back, slightly deeper. “That’s the way, Naomi. You just relax now, and it’s going to feel so good, you just let old Frank in there now...”

“It isn’t easy, Frank. You’re so big!” said my little Naomi; her hand still holding his prick as he slowly worked it deeper and deeper. She was willing.

“Bigger than Dave?”

“Yes, Oh yes! Much bigger than Dave!”

Oh, that hurt. My stomach turned, my chest burned with the pain. But I have to admit that it was true. His old dick was bigger than mine. Frank was huge.

“It’s almost there, Naomi. How does it feel?” he asked tenderly.

“Wonderful, Frank, really good. Don’t stop now!” Naomi insisted.

“Don’t you worry, sweetheart. I’m not planning on stopping for quite a while.”

When he had sunk his bigger than mine cock in to the hilt, he stopped there for a little while, and they kissed deeply, while my wife’s little hands continued to stroke his head, neck, arms, and shoulders. It was eerily quiet, and I realized that Frank’s entire hard disc had now been copied. I should have gotten back to work, disconnected the cable, put his machine back into its former position; but my eyes were glued to the appalling scene in the next room.

He started to fuck her, long, slow, and deep. Her hands were on the small of his back, her legs still at full open stretch.

“FUCK ME, FRANK, FUCK ME!” she cried in her baby girl voice, and he started to speed up.

I suddenly realized that he would have to come soon, and I got back to my job. When I had the cable off and my machine back in it’s bag, I looked again. Of course, I hadn’t stopped listening to Naomi’s love cries. If she wasn’t somehow, perversely, enjoying herself, then she was acting out a very convincing performance.

Big old Frank was pounding away at my slim young Naomi; her legs were now wrapped around his, and she held him tight. Her face started to turn more and more pink, and I saw that vein in her neck start to swell, and she came, screaming; “Fuck me you bastard! You motherfucking son of a bitch! Oh god, fuck me!”

Her gorgeous long hair spilled over the couch onto the floor, she grabbed Frank’s hair and pulled his lips to her own as she tightened the grip of her young legs around his hairy old ones, in her delightful response to orgasm.

I didn’t understand yet. I had no doubt that her orgasm was real; I wasn’t sure now how well I knew my wife, but I knew her well enough to know when she comes.

She had despised, she hadn’t been able to mention his name without a scowl. And yet it seemed to me that she had the been a little easy about letting him get it into her; and now there she was, fucking him with enthusiasm, even though she knew I was in the next room; she probably even knew that I could see them.

He held her pretty head in his hands, his motion stopped, as they explored each other’s mouths while her orgasm subsided.

When he started fucking my true love again, I realized, with a mix of feelings, that he had not yet come himself. Relief that she was not yet soiled by his cheating old sperm, yet sickened that it was not yet over.

Sickened by my own cowardice, because there was no reason for me to watch passively at this point. Except my fear of Frank.

“Oh you bastard! You cock sucking son of a whore!” she started to mutter after a couple of minutes. She was always vocal when we made love, but I had never heard her be profane in bed.

She had kicked off her high heels, and now she put her cute little feet on his flabby old ass cheeks as that vein started to throb again, and she came once more, her arms tight around Frank’s heaving, thieving frame.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.